Monday, July 11, 2016

Paralogue 9.6: Look at the Bright Side



Featuring:  Norruth, Elwyn

[12:10 AM] MKRetunz: After his encounter with the masked man Norruth headed further into the city, searching for a few good places to learn the Freyganeze culture.
[12:15 AM] Mango: With a smile on his face, Elwyn was seated on the edge of the fountain, watching the crowd go along.
[12:17 AM] MKRetunz: The Drake headed over to the fountain, sitting down to look over the plaza and rest his feet from the long journey
[12:18 AM] Mango: "Watching the crowd as well?"
[12:19 AM] MKRetunz: "A bit, mostly resting my feet." Being talked to out of no where was a bit surprising for the drake, but answering was polite
[12:21 AM] Mango: "I see." Elwyn continued to smile. "I can direct you towards an inn should you require one."
[12:24 AM] MKRetunz: "Thank you for the offer, but I decline. I'd rather find some place myself or perhaps I'll decide to enjoy the surrounding nature."
[12:26 AM] Mango: "I've camped around here once, the night sky is beautiful here. Perhaps if you decide to go sightseeing you could do that."
[12:29 AM] MKRetunz: "Sounds interesting to say the least, in my travels I've had to spend more then a few nights under the stars, I wonder how it compares."
[12:29 AM] Mango: "It could be so-so or a delightful scene depending on what you've seen. Where I come from, you can't see the stars, it was always so gloomy..."
[12:30 AM] Mango: "I suppose that's why I thought the sky was beautiful at that time."
[12:31 AM] MKRetunz: "Really now? I have seen no place like that, everywhere I went the stars beat me to it. What is it like?"
[12:32 AM] Mango: "The place I come from, Nohr, has its ups and downs... One thing about it is that the sun rarely shines there aside for every couple of decades or so. I didn't really know what it was like to see such a sight, I left long before I had the chance to see it."
[12:35 AM] Mango: "When I left it was the first time I've seen the blue sky and all that. I guess I started appriciating the enviroment more from then on."
[12:36 AM] MKRetunz: "Well, I suppose I've always had a appreciation for it, never was very good with people however." The dragon chuckled a bit "But I suppose it could be worse."
[12:37 AM] Mango: "Things do turn out differently from how you think most of the time."
[12:39 AM] Mango: "...I wouldn't really mind settling down here, it's so...calm and peaceful." He chuckled. "I couldn't really stop smiling ever since I saw a couple of kids making a wish by throwing a coin into the fountain."
[12:40 AM] Mango: "Even if what I said about things turning out differently is true, I do hope that things stay safe around here. The smiles of the people warm my heart every time."
[12:44 AM] MKRetunz: "I agree. The world seems so peaceful in a place like this, festivities, food and drink, everything is here and it would be a waste if someone ruined it."
[12:48 AM] Mango: "I suppose we have to put our faith in the Gods then. It's all on them for what happens to this world or what doesn't happen."
[12:52 AM] MKRetunz: Norruth shrugged, he wasn't very much a fan of gods, but who was he to take away the other's beliefs. "I suppose we will see in due time."
[1:29 AM] Mango: "Yeah, we'll see. But for now...I'll just soak in the positivity of today than be covered in the negativity of the future."
[1:33 AM] MKRetunz: "That I can not agree with enough, if one dwells on all things that can go wrong, they will see all the bad things and vice versa. So I prefer to look at the bright side of life."
[1:37 AM] Mango: "It's not everyday you can have a nice conversation with a stranger, I'm sorry I suddenly talked to you like that. It must have been surprising." He chuckled.
[1:41 AM] MKRetunz: "Don't worry about it, it was certainly worth it." The dragon chuckled again "It certainly is a nice day today."
[1:41 AM] Mango: "Yeah, it is..."
[1:41 AM] Mango: "Say, do you mind me asking for your name?"
[1:44 AM] MKRetunz: "No I don't. I'm Norruth, pleased to meet you." Norruth looked over to his conversation partner "And what is your name?"
[1:45 AM] Mango: "Elwyn."
[11:19 AM] Mango: "My name is Elwyn. I'm pleased to meet you too."
[11:21 AM] MKRetunz: The Dragon stood up again and stretched "Well Elwyn, I think I'm going to take a look at the rest of the city. It was fun speaking to you."
[11:22 AM] Mango: "I feel the same. I do hope you enjoy the various sights. I know I did."
[11:29 AM] MKRetunz: "Thank you, have a nice day." Norruth heads off deeper into the city.
[11:31 AM] MKRetunz: ========== END RP ============


No comments:

Post a Comment