Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paralogue 12.3: To A Man's Heart

Featuring: Claire, Vivianna

[4:44 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Near the evening now, Claire awoke in the inn lobby, feeling as sluggish as a slug. Figuring she overslept like a log, Claire makes her way to a local cafe. She ordered a cup of tea and sat at the terrace, enjoying the evening
[4:45 PM] Mika: Vivianna sips on some hot coco down below her, replaying the day in her mind.
[4:50 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Vivi? Is that you?" Claire notices a familiar looking person
[4:51 PM] Mika: She looks up at the sound of her name. "Oh it's you! The girl from the bath!"
[4:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "My name is Claire."
[4:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She makes her way down with her cup
[4:54 PM] Mika: "I remember..but thanks for reminding me."
[4:54 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yeah, how have you been?"
[4:55 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She said as she took a seat with Vivi
[4:55 PM] Mika: "I've been..living. How about you?"
[4:58 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I've been well, I've spending my time learning about all the cultural backgrounds you can find here"
[4:58 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Speaking of which, I remember Yavae saying you were from Nohr?"
[4:58 PM] Mika: "Oh yes yes I am born and raised there. Why?"
[5:02 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ah, wunderbar! So am I!"
[5:03 PM] Mika: "You are?! I didn't think I met another! Why in the world are you here?"
[5:05 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "The election, why else?"
[5:05 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "But enough about here, we all know why everyone is here, what did you do back at Nohr?"
[5:06 PM] Mika: "I was in the army, you?"
[5:07 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You were in the army? So was I! I was in the knight division, what about you?"
[5:10 PM] Mika: "Well I was with the wyverns but I seem to drift around. I could never stay in one division."
[5:10 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You, were with the wyverns?!"
[5:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "It must've been amazing!"
[5:13 PM] Mika: "Well you get used to especially since I grow up raising them. But it was always fun to see the face of people when they met the wyverns."
[5:14 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I've never been able to see a wyvern up close."
[5:14 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "What are they like?"
[5:15 PM] Mika: "Mean, mean and kinda dumb but I still love them very much."
[5:17 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I always thought they would be the cutest things in the world!"
[5:21 PM] Mika: "Eh they can be, but the one in the army are the ugly ones, probably to scare the enemy."
[5:22 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I'm not talking about the appearance cuteness, but their attitude."
[5:24 PM] Mika: "Ohhh well like I said they're are mean and dumb but I owned one who was like a big scaly dog, you would have loved her."
[5:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Awww, she sounds like the world's most precious thing."
[5:26 PM] Mika: She laughs. "She really was, a lapdragon if you would. Lazy too."
[5:28 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire jokes. "Now you're just rubbing it in." she laughs. "Anyways, you said you drifted around? What do you mean?"
[5:29 PM] Mika: "I never found a place I fit in. I was good at what I did do but I couldn't find something that I could stick to in the army."
[5:31 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I see. Maybe the army wasn't for you? What were you good at?"
[5:45 PM] Mika: "Singing. I mean I can fight but it was my voice that helped me the most. Really the only reason I joined the army was to get away from my home."
[5:47 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "But why the army? You couldn't find career as a singer?"(edited)
[5:52 PM] Mika: "I was saved by some officers and well they looked so cool, that I deiced to join."
[5:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "..."
[5:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire takes a sip of tea
[5:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hold on"
[5:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You joined the army"
[5:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Because."
[5:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "They looked cool?"
[5:56 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "That's..."
[5:56 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Relatable, and kind of a bad idea..."
[5:57 PM] Mika: "Thinking back on it yes it was but, I was young and wanted to be cool."
[6:01 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "That's fair. My dad is a general, and I always looked up to him. So that's how I ended up being a knight."
[6:02 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Heh, in the end, we joined the army because it looked cool."
[6:04 PM] Mika: "I don't regret it but I'm glad I left. Like I said I didn't fit in and it wasn't what I wanted to do with my live."
[6:04 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "That's good. If you don't like your situation, change it. So what are you doing now?"
[6:07 PM] Mika: "Now..I'm doing worse really. I just got a stable job and a place to myself and my depression is starting to act up. I really should have planned more before I left to come here."
[6:07 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ah, you're feeling regret?"
[6:08 PM] Mika: "That I left the army no, that I left Nohr..a little."
[6:10 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I see. Well, I'm no philosopher, but a friend of mine got me into meditating, and that's been helping me clear my mind when I'm feeling stressed out, or frustrated. Maybe that's something you can try."
[6:10 PM] Mika: "A friend? What's his name I might know him."
[6:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Versailles?"
[6:13 PM] Mika: "Hmm nope do not know that name. So there is still some people I haven't met..huh."
[6:14 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "There's still plenty to do! Isn't it exciting?"
[6:17 PM] Mika: "It really is, I'm never bored now, so that's pretty good."
[6:19 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "If you're ever feeling down Vivi, I'm here for you." says, in a slightly serious tone. "I would hate to see a Schwester from Nohr suffer from depression."(edited)
[6:21 PM] Mika: She smiles. "I've had a few people tell me something similar it's really good. Thank you Claire."
[6:24 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "And something I've been meaning to say, or rather, ask..."
[6:24 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire looks around
[6:24 PM] Mika: "What is it?"
[6:27 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I, I was wondering if you could give me some advice..."
[6:27 PM] Mika: "Advice?"
[6:30 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "About, well... Boys."
[6:33 PM] Mika: "Hahah ohh boys huh..sure what about boys?"
[6:34 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Well... I don't know how to word this..."
[6:35 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "So... How do you know...when you, well, you like someone, Like, like like someone?"
[6:38 PM] Mika: "Ohhhhhh this topic huh...welll its different for everyone. I suppose..they make you blush but not like embarrassed but like
[6:38 PM] Mika: weird"(edited)
[6:39 PM] Mika: She laughs. "I'm not the best at this. You feel warm and happy to be with them...they make you happy."
[6:40 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh Gods."
[6:43 PM] Mika: "Do you like someone Claire?"
[6:44 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Judging from what you said, I think I do."
[6:44 PM] Mika: "Aww who is it?"
[6:45 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I don't think you know him."
[6:45 PM] Mika: "Was it that man you mentioned before?"
[6:45 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "How did you know?"
[6:46 PM] Mika: "A girl just knows. Well I would say confess it to him but I have no clue what he feels about you."
[6:47 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I don't know, he's a nice person, but I don't think he feels the same..."
[6:49 PM] Mika: "Ouch..well it wouldn't hurt to try and as people have been telling me bottleing up feeling is not a good thing."
[6:51 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I don't know if I want to risk it..."
[6:52 PM] Mika: "I understand that too.."
[6:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Anyways, I think I'm gonna grow closer with him. My mom told me rather than falling in love, you should grow in love."
[6:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I think I kinda get what she means."
[6:57 PM] Mika: "That's good advice, real good. I'd say stick close to him and just..let feeling grow. Who know maybe he'll tell you he loves you one day." She smiles.
[6:59 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Danke, Vivi."
[7:03 PM] Mika: "Welcome. Liking huh..." She finishes her hot coco.
[7:04 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "So, what are you gonna do? Until the festival?"
[7:06 PM] Mika: "Lose myself in the daily grind of working."
[7:06 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Where do you work?"
[7:08 PM] Mika: "I work in the stables."
[7:09 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You work with horses? They're okay, not as cute as wyverns though." Claire laughs
[7:09 PM] Mika: "I love animals really. So I don't mind what I work with."
[7:19 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hmm, I've never been good with horses. I was always too clumsy so I could never ride one."
[7:32 PM] [SPICY] bemun: @Mika
[7:33 PM] Mika: "Really? Horse are super easy to ride."
[7:33 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I'd always struggle with getting on them."
[7:33 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Maybe it's my height?"
[7:34 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Or is it that I'm not flexible. At all"
[7:35 PM] Mika: "Huh not flexible? You look flexible to me."
[7:36 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Do I? I mean, I can do kicks, but I can't bring my legs that high over the ground."
[7:36 PM] Mika: "So you really can't do this?" She puts her food behind her head.
[7:37 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Woah."
[7:37 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "No"
[7:38 PM] Mika: "Huh and you look so long and limber. Well You could always start with ponies and work your way up."
[7:43 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Maybe, but I've grown comfortable with using my feet."
[7:44 PM] Mika: "Alright. Welllll tell me about this guy."
[7:45 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Eh? Versailles?"
[7:46 PM] Mika: "Yep."
[7:47 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "W-well"
[7:48 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "He's kind, he cares a lot for, well, everyone."
[7:48 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "He helps his mother out with her shop."
[7:49 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "He's a monk though, which is also whybim hesitant to confess."
[7:49 PM] Mika: "Ohhh I mean monks could still fall in love. And he sounds lovely."
[7:51 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "He is lovely."
[7:53 PM] Mika: She giggles. "Lucky girl."
[8:04 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "And I am grateful for that luck." she says before taking a sip
[8:06 PM] Mika: "I will help you, my...love life is bad but I want to help someone find it."
[8:06 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Then I'll do what I can to help your future love life."
[8:12 PM] Mika: She snorts. "It's dead Claire."
[8:12 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Well, there could be another one for you, maybe you didn't find the right one yet."
[8:19 PM] Mika: "Do you know what he likes to eat?"
[8:20 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Who, Versailles?"
[8:24 PM] Mika: "Yep, I'll cook something for him and give it to you. You give it to him, saying you cooked it."
[8:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "But that's lying!"
[8:27 PM] Mika: "No if he likes it I'll teach you to make it, he'll never know."
[8:28 PM] Mika: "Just one dish ok."
[8:29 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "That's still lying."
[8:29 PM] Mika: "One time, it will be fine."
[8:30 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "No."
[8:31 PM] Mika: "Ok..ok I'll make a dish and you tell him you got it from a friend. If he likes it then I'll teach you how to make it. A way to a man's heart is through his belly Claire."
[8:32 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I know that part, but it wouldn't feel right if I lied to him about who's cooking he would eat. But I like that plan."
[8:33 PM] Mika: "Good! I'll whip up something tonight. I know a monk when I was a kid and he made me this...so hopefully your monk will also like it!"
[8:36 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Maybe. Where was the monk you're talking about from?"
[8:37 PM] Mika: "I was a child..so I don't remember. Don't worry it was good!"
[8:37 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I trust your judgement
[8:38 PM] Mika: She grins. "Alright!"
[8:41 PM] Mika: "So I'll go and come back...later...or we could meet here tommorow"(edited)
[8:47 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I got an idea! Why don't I ask him what his favourite food is tonight, because we stay in the same inn, and then tomorrow I can go to your place and we could make it!"
[8:47 PM] Mika: "Sure!"
[8:48 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Great! But can you tell me how to get to the inn you're staying at?"
[8:50 PM] Mika: She tells her.
[9:00 PM] Mika: "Sooo...tomorrow then?"
July 4, 2016
[3:57 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yeah, or maybe when we can get the chance to meet."
[4:08 PM] Mika: "Ok it's a plan!"
[4:09 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Great, I'll see you then!"
[4:09 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire gets up
[4:09 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "It's been nice properly meeting you."
[4:12 PM] Mika: "Yeah it has Claire." She nods her head to her. "I hope that monk and you work out."
[4:13 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Thank you, and I wish you all the best for your future"(edited)
[4:18 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire heads back to the inn

[4:18 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama is in a deep sleep in her bed, his ninja gear folded neatly on the floor next to it.
[4:20 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She enters her room
[4:21 PM] [SPICY] bemun: And sees an almost naked Kazama lying in her bed
[4:21 PM] AOMRocks20: He's snoring.
[4:23 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "O-oh!" she averts her eyes
[4:24 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama turns on his side towards the wall.
[4:26 PM] AOMRocks20: He continues to snore.
[4:27 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Si-sir!" she is flustered as all hell
[4:27 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama stirs slightly. "...nn..."
[4:27 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Sir Kazama! I believe it's been longer than an hour!"
[4:28 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama yawns, stretching. "Urgh... hrm...?"
[4:28 PM] AOMRocks20: He turns to face Claire again, drowsy.
[4:29 PM] AOMRocks20: He turns a deep red after a few seconds, covering himself with his hands. "A-Ack!"
[4:31 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire is still facing away
[4:32 PM] AOMRocks20: "M-Miss Claire...! My greatest apologies, I didn't think I'd fall into such a deep sleep..."
[4:35 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I-I kindly request you make yourself decent."
[4:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "Gladly." Although technically I'm already decent... He quickly grabs his pants, shuffling them on.
[4:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "A-Again, my greatest apologies for this..."
[4:39 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Its fine, I mean, we all have our ways of sleeping."
[4:40 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I sleep only in underwear as well...."
[4:41 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, okay... You can look now." He chuckles. "Luckily you saw me and not the reverse, right?"
[4:42 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Y-yes, I don't know how I would've reacted if that was the case." she turns around
[4:44 PM] AOMRocks20: "I may have choked on my words and died." He smiles.
[4:46 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Who knows?"
[4:48 PM] AOMRocks20: "Either way, I'm glad I didn't die because of that... what time is it?"
[4:49 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I believe it is evening at this time... Claire is goes back to being flustered after turning around.
[4:50 PM] AOMRocks20: "Gods, truly? I slept for far too long..." He frowns.
[4:50 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Y-yes, you have. Why, did you not get much sleep?"
[4:52 PM] AOMRocks20: "Not this morning, no. I'm a bit of a heavy sleeper."
[4:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "What happened?"
[4:54 PM] AOMRocks20: "Hrm?"
[4:55 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "This morning, that made you not get as much sleep."
[4:55 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, I just have trouble falling asleep in that room. Sometimes I get a good night's sleep, sometimes I don't."
[4:59 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I see... Have you ever thought about why that is?"
[5:00 PM] [SPICY] bemun: (Claire is turning away)
[5:00 PM] AOMRocks20: He shrugs. "Honestly, even that is a guess." He puts his shirt on. "I have all my clothes on now."
[5:00 PM] AOMRocks20: "I don't know whether if it's because the room's temperature's odd, or I'm just alone, or the bed is clunky, or I just naturally have trouble sleeping."
[5:04 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "But you were fine sleeping alone in here."
[5:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "On the contrary. I slept far too long."
[5:06 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "So you were too comfortable?"
[5:06 PM] AOMRocks20: He shrugged. "Perhaps. The bed is pretty nice. I could sleep here all day."
[5:08 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Is there a rule that you have to sleep in the castle?"
[5:09 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well... not exactly, no."
[5:10 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Why don't you sleep here? Well, Not in my room, but at an inn. If here is too comfy, than you could try another."
[5:11 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama lays back on the bed. "I don't like to spend my money a lot."
[5:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh?"
[5:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire gives him a look of sheer "that is bullshit"
[5:11 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Well."
[5:11 PM] AOMRocks20: "Not on myself."
[5:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "It feels greedy to pay for something so big only for myself to enjoy."
[5:13 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Well, you have a point."
[5:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "Which is why I spent three hundred fifty gold for an omelette the size of a toddler for a friend." He chuckles.
[5:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "Although maybe renting out an inn for a night or two couldn't be that bad. Perhaps this one still has one open?"
[5:21 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Maybe, lets go ask."
[5:22 PM] AOMRocks20: He holds out a hand. "Could you help me up?"
[5:23 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Sure" Claire grabs it and lifts him up
[5:24 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama gets up, still a bit pink. "...Ah." He scans the floor. "Did you spot my mask when you came in?"
[5:26 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I don't, think so?"(edited)
[5:27 PM] AOMRocks20: "Hrm. Ah." He bends over, placing it over his face. "Here it is. Now, shall we go?"
[5:27 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "After you."
[5:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "Alright. I don't think I need to hold your hand." He leaves the room, stepping out into the hall. Even if I want to. Just cut it off, then. ... What? I need to talk to someone.
[5:29 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You alright?"
[5:30 PM] AOMRocks20: "What? Yes, of course. Why do you ask?"
[5:30 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I dunno"
[5:30 PM] AOMRocks20: "...you don't know why you're asking if I'm alright?" He chuckles, heading down the hall.
[5:33 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yep."
[5:33 PM] AOMRocks20: That's a bit odd. Kazama gets over to the front desk. "Pardon me--do you have any more rooms available?"
[5:34 PM] AOMRocks20: The innkeeper nods. "Yes. It's ten gold a night."
[5:35 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama takes out a small pouch. "I'll take it for five." The innkeeper hands him a key.
[5:37 PM] AOMRocks20: The innkeeper leans, pointing. "The room is right over there, a few doors down and across from Miss Claire's."
[5:37 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods, handing over the pouch. "Thank you." He turns. "So. Shall we see my new room?"
[5:40 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Sure, but I have to leave soon, I remember something I had to do."
[5:41 PM] AOMRocks20: "Really? At this time of night?" He raises an eyebrow.
[5:41 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Or I could postpone till tomorrow, it is dangerous for someone like me to be wandering about."
[5:43 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I've been looking for a job to keep from going bankrupt, the end of this week is the last day I could pay for the room after all"
[5:43 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods. "That's unfortunate. I hope you find some work."
[5:45 PM] AOMRocks20: "...but don't you instruct the knights at the castle?"
[5:47 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "That benefits me already, so it doesn't feel right asking to be paid."
[5:47 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama rubs his chin. "...I see."
[5:48 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, I'll be in my room if you need me. Good night!" He heads to his room, shutting the door and locking it.
[5:49 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, sleeping again? Well, goodnight!"
[5:49 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire heads out onto the job hunt
[5:51 PM] AOMRocks20: After around half an hour, Kazama peeks out his door. He goes to the innkeeper and hands him the rest of his money on-hand. "Pay for Claire's stay using this money, please." The innkeeper shrugs and nods. Now, Kazama heads into his room, takes off his clothes, and goes to sleep.
[5:53 PM] AOMRocks20: =========================================================



No comments:

Post a Comment