Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paralogue 18.2: I Don't Feel Satisfied


Featuring: Sula, Drew, Leodin


[7:19 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: The wagon pulls up to another restaurant: "Black Pearl". Sula starts pulling the sheet off of the wagon, looking over at Drew. "Do you see anyone?"(edited)
[7:20 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: He looks around "I dont....think so"
[7:20 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Were you...careful, in the restaurant?"
[7:21 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "I probably knocked a few things over but there was no one inside"
[7:21 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Oh yeah I think I dropped a banana...if that affects anything"
[7:22 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "That should be fine. As far as the guards know, someone stole a fish cart, then put it back, and a killer is on the loose."
[7:23 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula dismounted, wincing in pain. "...Kwemo, Drew. The workers will be so blessed."
[7:24 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "I....don't feel satisfied"
[7:25 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "A lot of pain was caused today..."
[7:26 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula nodded. "...I feel it too." He thought of the citizens of war-torn Khlin. "I pray that the common people are spared from even greater pain because of it."
[7:27 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Lets just get this over with"
[7:29 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula gave Shimi a pat, and struggled to lift a banana crate over the wagon's edge.
[7:32 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Once the supplies were all loaded, Sula hobbled over to the explorer-turned-accomplice and hugged him.(edited)
[7:32 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew hugs him back
[7:35 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "I know it is a terrible burden...the curse of another's death."
[7:36 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Forgive me for not...predicting this, Drew-i."(edited)
[7:39 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew found the way he pronounced his name amusing but was too exhausted from witnessing the guards death too laugh
[7:40 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula stepped back, wincing again. "The last thing your Kwemo heart needs is more death staining it."
[7:43 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "So...where are we taking this stuff?"
[7:44 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula glanced at the restaurant sign. "This is where my Saushatu told me to leave them. Do you think you can get the wagon back to the plaza on your own?"(edited)
[7:50 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: @[Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce
[7:51 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: He glances at the Wagon "Yeah I got it....hows your leg?"
[7:53 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha...It is nothing." Sula, kneeling, fixes Shimi's saddle while feeding her a sugar cube. "Shimi-e has done far worse to me, ha."
[7:56 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He uses his good leg to boost himself up, and seems to cradle her head with his arms. "It's only fair, with what I put her through tonight...If you want, you can step on my other foot, Drew-i."(edited)
[7:58 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Hah, no I need to bring this wagon back"
[8:02 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula smiled. "You truly are strong, Drew-i. I think...I will rest here for now. I'll explain everything to our boss when he comes." He sits down on top of a crate, feeding Shimi a fish from his robe.(edited)
[8:03 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "A-alright then, see you again, Sula"
[8:03 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Kwemo." Sula smiled sweetly, waiting for Drew to move out of sight before letting it fade.
[8:04 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: He looks at the wagon and finds a way to wheel it away
[8:05 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: It feels like I've been here so long...I think I can get to the plaza without a map!
[8:05 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: He speeds up as he leaves Sulas view
[8:21 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: ...
[8:24 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula rests on the stolen goods, singing quietly to Shimi-e in his native tongue while they wait for the final step of the heist. He had hoped this kind of work wouldn't feel so...sick, when it wasn't directly in line with Intetsu. It wasn't any different, though.
[8:27 PM] REWlego: After dealing with the guards, Leodin went to find Sula. He finds him and walks up, but doesn't say anything.
[8:28 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula doesn't even get up from the boxes. "Now you know...what Sula-o was trying to keep you out of. And yet you've come."(edited)
[8:30 PM] REWlego: "Yes... You're still my friend."
[8:31 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Thank you...Leodin-ne." Sula sits up, massaging his leg. "In return...how would you like to feast with the princess of Freyzenwald?"(edited)
[8:32 PM] REWlego: "Uh... Why me?"
[8:33 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "You are a noble of Khlin, a strong man, and its people are your duty. You chose this yourself."
[8:34 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "And..." Sula slaps one of the chests weakly. "We can't let all this go to waste, uu?"
[8:35 PM] REWlego: "I suppose not...... So, you want to meet with the princess regarding Khlin?"
[8:36 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula nodded. "I already met the older one. She has a Kwemo stomach. Tomorrow, we will test Ellis-a."
[8:37 PM] REWlego: "Oh, Princess Ellis... I saw her earlier today."
[8:38 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He sits up. "My Kolai has told me that Freyzenwald's army will be sent into Khlin. And my...sources...say that she will be the one to do it."
[8:38 PM] REWlego: "Hm... And you're against Khlin being helped by Freyzenwald?"
[8:40 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula's grey eyes pierce Leodin's like steel. "The gods did not show me help. No. Demons do not help their prey."
[8:41 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He tried flexing his wounded foot. "All it does is spill more blood into the land, Nanyo grows...and Khlin becomes a land of death."
[8:41 PM] REWlego: "Perhaps our views differ slightly..."
[8:44 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Of course. You are not Aishatu." Sula stands on his good foot. "Now then, Leodin-ne. Do you have a formal invitation to the election yet?"
[8:45 PM] REWlego: "No, but I don't really need one."
[8:47 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Sula-o does not need two, ha ha ha." He handed Leodin an invitation citing something about "The stability of Intetsu". "Just to smooth things over in the beginning. It is best if Ellis-u is more interested in us than we are in her."(edited)
[8:51 PM] REWlego: "Hm... Okay."
[8:52 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula flashes a second invitation, this one referring to "Justice for the common man". "Just...take it slow. Trust your heart, but follow my rhythm."
[8:54 PM] REWlego: "I can try...."
[8:56 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "At least you are still young and good-looking, ha ha ha. Not as much of a need for words." Sula petted Shimi. "I will stay here. The restaurant owner is coming, and I need to explain the...menu additions. You should get some sleep...in a bed, Leodin-e."
[8:57 PM] REWlego: "Alright. Will do.... Goodnight Sula."
[9:00 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: =======RP END======(edited)






No comments:

Post a Comment