Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paralogue 19.1: Alisa Enters

Featuring: Kalenzo, Alisa, Claire


[4:37 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Amaterasu at night was certainly a lot different from what Kalenzo had originally thought. The streets surprisingly had far and few people between, which certainly was good enough for someone like Kalenzo. He took in a breath of the night air as he walked along, idly eyeing inside shop windows with the clear intention of browsing. He didn't have his bow on him, but if he needed to protect himself he always had his master's knife he kept hidden in the confines of his cloak. These streets are so much more bearable at night... He thought, placing his hands in the warmth of his pockets as he walked down a street.(edited)
[5:31 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Meanwhile, a new face is walking through the city, doing some sightseeing, a bit more searching. eh, she'll be safe she thought as she wandered. She wore a familiar dark blue long coat, donned her hair in a ponytail, and had her bow slung over her shoulder.
[5:33 PM] [SPICY] bemun: As she wandered, she bumped into ....
[5:38 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Gah! Excuse me!" Kalenzo exclaimed sarcastically as the similarly dressed woman bumped into him. Why in the Gods names does this keep happening to me?! He thought as his expression went from calm to annoyed.(edited)
[5:40 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, my bad. You alright?" the girl returned a somewhat indifferent expression
[5:44 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo let out a heavy sigh as he patted his clothes for any tears or potentially stolen items. "...I'm fine," He responded, looking up from his garb to meet the girl's stare.
[5:46 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You sure? You seemed pretty pissed before."
[5:50 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "I'm certain, apologies if I came off as angry." He answered, his expression slowly turning back to a more relaxed stare, "You never know who you will run into in these cities and on nights like these."
[5:51 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh really? Thought this place would be a bit nicer... Tsk, guess not."
[5:52 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Well, that's the deal with every city. There's always the low-lives who want to leech off of those who work honestly." Kalenzo added, shaking his head "It's a shame, really."(edited)
[5:55 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yeah, say, you know your way around this city?"
[5:55 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo raised his eyebrows at the girl's question, "Why yes, I certainly do."
[5:56 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You mind giving me a tour? Right now, you're the 2nd most familiar person, and the most familiar can't tell her lefts and rights sometimes."
[5:57 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Well, I wouldn't mind, gives me something to do aside from sitting on top of roofs and spending more of my money." He answered, chuckling at that last part(edited)
[5:58 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Perfect, so... Lead the way."
[6:00 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Will do, right this way..." He answered, motioning in the direction opposite of where he was originally going with an almost butler-like stance.
[6:02 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, by the way, there an archery range anywhere? I kinda want to practise some shots..."
[6:04 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Archery range? Practice some shots? She must be a marksman like myself... He thought, walking beside the girl, "Yes there is, would you like to go there instead of taking a tour?"
[6:05 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yes please. After being stuck in a boat for the last few days, I kinda want to shoot something"
[6:07 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo chuckled at the last statement, a smile crawling it's way onto his face. "I see, follow me, then" He instructed, starting to walk with a bit of haste in his step.
[6:08 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She follows behind
[6:08 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Say, don't think I caught your name yet. The name's Alisa, Alisa Hans. You?"
[6:10 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo turned his head as they walked along and she introduced herself, he slowed his pace until they were side-by-side in order to answer. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Alisa. My name is Kalenzo, Kalenzo Marr."
[6:11 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "You also said you came here by boat, where did you come from? If you don't mind me asking" He inquired, tilting his head with genuine curiosity.(edited)
[6:12 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Nohr, and Why would I mind you asking?"
[6:16 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Oh you know how some people are, a bit stingy with how they share their information." He responded, placing his hands into his pockets, "Glad to hear you are not one of those people"
[6:22 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Eh, too tired to be stingy right now." She says as she yawned and stretched
[6:33 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo smirked looking over to the yawning girl. "Well, if my memory serves my correctly, the archery range should be... Here!" He remarked as they turned around another corner, their destination now in sight.
[6:42 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh cool."
[6:45 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "What are we waiting for? Let's go."
[6:45 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She begins walking over
[6:47 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo follows closely behind, strangely eager to critique the girl's technique.
[6:47 PM] [SPICY] bemun: They arrive
[6:48 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Alice equips her bow as she made her way in front of a target
[6:50 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She pulls an arrow out and aims
[6:52 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo looks at several different things as she draws the bowstring, Hmm, her stance is wonderful, and her breathing seems like it's following a solid tempo... Now I just hope that her aim isn't off...
[6:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She releases
[6:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: And the arrow lands on the upper part of the target
[6:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hm."
[6:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She prepares another shot
[6:53 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Hrm," He agrees, folding his arms as she readies the next arrow.
[6:54 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She fires two shots back to back. One shot lands on the bottom right part, while the other lands on the bottom left.
[6:55 PM] [SPICY] bemun: And then she fires a last shot. On the bullseye
[6:57 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo smirks, giving the girl a congratulatory clap after watching the wonderful display. "Bravo, I must say."
[6:57 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She takes a bow
[6:57 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Why thank you"
[6:57 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Although I'm a bit more rusty than I would have wanted"
[6:59 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She walks up and pulls her arrows out."
[7:00 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Well, you certainly know your way around a bow and some arrows." He smiled, "Your shots aren't as bad as you may think"
[7:01 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Heh, I'm still getting used to it. I'm more of a ballistician."
[7:03 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Ah, I see..." Kalenzo responded, nodding his head before bringing up a hand to stroke his stubble, "I've heard some stories about those war machines, they've always fascinated me."
[7:04 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "They're the best. It's like shooting a spear across great distances."
[7:06 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "I see... That's not in my personal tastes, but I can see the appeal. I prefer my shots to be more, personal per se."
[7:07 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You use a bow too?"
[7:09 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Yes I do," Kalenzo answered, a smile on his face "I use a yumi given to me by my teacher, and I make my arrows myself." Can't forget about the knife, but I can't tell just anyone about that.
[7:09 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "A yoomee? Whats that?"
[7:11 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "A yumi is a lot like a bow," He replied, ceasing the stroking of his chin "Except it's made in a different style, but the idea is still the same."
[7:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I see, You know where I could grab one? It's nice to broaden your horizons and all that"
[7:15 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "I know a couple places, but they aren't open at the moment," He remarked, unfolding his arms to keep them at his sides, "But! I certainly don't mind showing someone of your finesse my yumi. It's over at the inn I'm staying at."
[7:16 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Eh, I'll look later then. I'm already here, may as well keep shooting."
[7:17 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Fair enough, I do hope you don't mind if I keep watching. You put on quite the show."(edited)
[7:18 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I try"
[7:22 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo snickered as he anticipated the next wave of arrows.
[7:30 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Alisa makes a show by firing arrows to create certain patterns
[7:39 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo grins smugly as he watches Alisa fire arrow after arrow. He simply sits there in amazement for another hour or so before realizing that it's become the dead of night. "Well, this was certainly quite the enjoyable experience, but I believe I should go. I also belive you should as well" He remarked, unfolding his arms before cracking his knuckles.
[8:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Alisa looks around and realizes that it is really dark.
[8:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ah, I should go."
[8:28 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "It's pretty dangerous to walk these streets alone, do you have an inn you're staying at?" He wondered, genuine concern in his voice.
[8:42 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I got the name, basicinn or something like that? It's a pretty bland name."
[9:11 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Huh... I know that place, isn't something that I'd settle for, but I can show you the way there."(edited)
July 11, 2016
[2:18 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Please do."
[2:19 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Certainly, right this way, then." He instructed, motioning her to go outside the gate.
[2:20 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She packs her things away and follows
[2:24 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo slowed his pace so that the two could properly talk. "So, you said you're from Nohr, right? Mind if I ask why you came here of all places?"
[2:27 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Personal reasons seems like the best way to word it."
[2:27 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Visiting a friend who's also here for a bit"
[2:29 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Ah, I see," He responded, placing his hands into his pockets as the two rounded a corner. "I know a few people in this city who also happen to be foreigners, maybe your friend is one of them. What's your friend's name?"(edited)
[2:30 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Claire. She's about this tall, nice kid. Is sometimes a bit dumb." she says as she uses her hands to describe Claire
[2:33 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Oh, Claire! I see, you two seem like you'd make for wonderful friends." Kalenzo remarked, a smile working it's way onto his face as the girl described her comrade. "That reminds me of how I met the girl..." He added before chuckling, "She was trying to learn how to use a throwing sword or something to that degree of ridiculousness."
[2:34 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Throwing swords? Sounds just like her."
[2:34 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Just say something that's possible, doesn't matter how ridiculous it is, she'll try it."
[2:35 PM] [SPICY] bemun: With a tired sigh. "And when she tries, she tries"
[2:36 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Hmm..." Kalenzo responded with a nod, "If there's any traits that I'd peg her with, it'd be that she's quite persistent."
[2:37 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yep, that's the Claire I grew up with."
[2:41 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Childhood friends, eh? I'll have to keep that in mind, then. He thought to himself, making a mental note as the two walked along. "Well, alright, I think the basicinn is right over here," Kalenzo stated, and his statement was true, the fairly basic inn sitting before them. The engraved wood sign dangled from on top of the entrance saying "Basicinn"(edited)
[2:42 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She looks up and down, as if examining the inn. "It would appear so. Thanks Kalenzo."
[2:43 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Not a problem, have a wonderful evening, Miss Alisa. I guess I'll see you around," He smiled before turning around, starting to walk down the city streets towards the inn he was staying at.(edited)
[2:46 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Alisa enters the inn and walks up to the innkeeper
[2:46 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You know of a Claire Garris who's staying here?"
[2:46 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ah, I guess I seem really sketchy.... Hold on."
[2:47 PM] [SPICY] bemun: From her pack, she pulls out a letter from Claire, in the letter, she stated that she is staying at the inn they were in
[2:47 PM] [SPICY] bemun: The innkeeper gives her the directions to the room
[2:48 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Alisa knocks on the door a couple of times, but to no response
[2:49 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She opens the door, it appears to have been unlocked
[2:49 PM] [SPICY] bemun: [A]"Sup dumbass"
[2:51 PM] [SPICY] bemun: [C] is too busy sleeping to notice
[2:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: [A] "whelp, sleeping in her 'pajamas' as always.... This girl..." she said as she kicked the door shut and locked it.(edited)
[2:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: After, she pushes Claire off the bed, and proceeds to take her place.
[2:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Gnight"
[2:55 PM] [SPICY] bemun: ===rp end===



No comments:

Post a Comment