Sunday, July 10, 2016

Paralogue 6.2.3: Kaija Has Drugged Us

Featuring: Yavae, Leodin, Elwyn, Kaija, Vivianna

Yavae realizes (and tells the others) that Kaija has drugged everyone's food, and the dinner party devolves into mass hysteria. Vivianna has a breakdown in the kitchen, and Yavae goes in to try to comfort her before the drug takes effect on her. Leodin tries scolding Kaija, but she is too busy hallucinating. Vivianna and Kaija won't stop screaming, and Elwyn becomes nauseous, vomitting uncontrollably while Leodin takes him to the bathroom. Yavae soothes Vivianna with a Flame Tribe lullaby and encourages her on her love life. Leodin encourages Elwyn on making it through the next hour. 
They gather together again at the table, then split off again. This time, Vivianna confesses her feelings for an unconscious Elwyn. When he wakes up, Yavae explains that he has been drugged without teasing him, while Leodin comforts Vivianna in another room while starting to fall for her. Finally, Yavae drags Kaija out from under the table and hugs her into submission, assuring her in the Flame Tribe language that she will not die...soon.

[4:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, I'm going to break you over my knee later." She growls as she realizes what likely happened
[4:18 PM] REWlego: Leodin frowns with concern at Vivianna.
[4:18 PM] Mango: "Yavae?"
[4:18 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija grins even wider
[4:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Everyone, we are in for a strange night."
[4:19 PM] Mango: "Why's that?"
[4:19 PM] REWlego: "huh?"
[4:19 PM] Mika: Vivianna breaks into sobs.
[4:20 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts his arm around Vivianna "Vivianna, what's wrong?"
[4:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She sighs "Kaija will pay for this later."
[4:20 PM] Mika: "That fortune teller was wrong!"
[4:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "In the meantime, what is wrong, Vivianna...?"
[4:20 PM] REWlego: Leodin whispers: "Would you prefer to step into the kitchen for a bit?"
[4:22 PM] Mika: She gets up. "I..I..I'm fine." She wipes her face.
[4:22 PM] Mango: "Vivianna?"
[4:23 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands up next to her
[4:23 PM] Mika: She stumbles away from him. "I..I'm going to change and get some water.:
[4:24 PM] REWlego: "O-okay..." Leodin sits back down
[4:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Need any help?"
[4:25 PM] Mango: "Oh, I...see."
[4:25 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is just staring off into space
[4:26 PM] Mika: She shakes her head. "I..I just need some water." She heads into the kitchen and takes a sip if some sink water before heading out side and sitting.
[4:26 PM] Mango: "Kaija, is something wrong?"
[4:26 PM] REWlego: "Should someone go and check on her?"
[4:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Everyone, it seems Kaija has drugged us. She will be punished later."
[4:27 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Everything is right
[4:27 PM] Mango: "..."
[4:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "In the meantime, excuse me. I'm used to it and am the largest so it will take a while to affect me, so I'm going to talk to Vivi before I start seeing things."
[4:27 PM] Mango: "Oh, my Gods..."
[4:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She stands and goes to the kitchen
[4:27 PM] Mango: "...Leodin."
[4:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin gets up and walks over to Kaija and leans in close to her "I don't even know you, but you don't do that kind of thing to my friends"
[4:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, would you like to talk?"
[4:29 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Who are you even"
[4:30 PM] Mango: "If my eyes aren't lying to me, which I'm sure they could be...could someone tell me the quickest way to expel this drug out of my system?"
[4:30 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands back upright "It doesn't matter, just as long as you know that you could get in serious trouble if I catch you doing that again."
[4:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She pokes her head back in "She's in serious troublenow, I'm just waiting until she's sober enough to care about the punishment."
[4:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She then goes back to listen to Vivi
[4:30 PM] Mika: She sighs. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."
[4:31 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What the fuck"
[4:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "...I take it that means you are not doing well?"
[4:31 PM] Mango: "That's your voice, Kaija, so I'm sure that's you, maybe."
[4:31 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks closer to the kitchen, but doesn't enter.
[4:31 PM] Willis Wilstar: She rolls around
[4:32 PM] Mango: "I've been drugged but I'm...unusually calm about this..."
[4:32 PM] Mika: "I feel bad..I feel bad!"
[4:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I am sorry to hear that, Vivi. But not talking about it really won't help."
[4:33 PM] Willis Wilstar: "There are so many things in the air right now"
[4:33 PM] REWlego: "Hey, um.. Yavae, is it alright if I come in?" He says quietly, so only the two in the kitchen can hear.(edited)
[4:33 PM] Mango: Elwyn helped Kaija up. "Could you please explain what's going on?" He's not talking to Kaija. He's talking to thin air.
[4:34 PM] Mika: "Yeah I know but I got to keep it in other wise I'm weak."
[4:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Not now, Leodin. Also, I disagree Vivi, or at least my mother would."
[4:35 PM] REWlego: Leodin leans against a wall and watches everything going down.
[4:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pain of the heart is like pain of the muscles, you must let it rest and heal, and you will be stronger afterwords."
[4:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And they won't heal if you never acknowledge that they are injured."
[4:37 PM] Mika: She curls up. "This is horrid, I usally can hold this in."
[4:38 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She sighs "One moment." She ushers Leodin away, then calls out to Kaija "Kaija, make a really loud noise for a while."(edited)
[4:39 PM] Mango: "...Erm, L-Leodin?"
[4:40 PM] REWlego: Leodin instantaniously jumps to attention and goes next to Elwyn "What is it?"
[4:41 PM] Mango: "...Where's the nearest bathroom?"
[4:41 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija starts screaming
[4:41 PM] Mika: Vivianna joins in
[4:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "There. That should prevent them from hearing us for a bit. Now, I am going to tell you a lullaby my mother told me when I was feeling like this."
[4:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Shhh. Vivi, pay attention."
[4:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She lightly smacks her to get her attention
[4:42 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts an arm around Elwyn and walks him to the bathroom
[4:42 PM] Mika: She stops and cries.
[4:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Listen-"
[4:43 PM] Mika: "Ok..ok..ok.OKOKOKOKOK. I'm going to pass out soon."
[4:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins to softly sing-
[4:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Show me what you're hiding there, beneath the painted mask. The face that you never show the audience, that's all I ask The pain that you feel when you are beaten And tears that you cry when no one's looking Don't be ashamed, because we all feel the same It's okay, it's alright Don't worry, you don't have to fake a smile I just want you to be true Just be true to you It's alright, it's okay It doesn't matter what they have to say You won't face it all alone, I will cry with you"
[4:43 PM] REWlego: Am I glad Yavae is here, there's too much stuff going on
[4:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She is rather embarrassed that she sang, and she's not particularly good
[4:44 PM] Mika: Vivi starts to calm down, smiling. She starts to hum.
[4:44 PM] Mango: Elwyn just, hurls uncontrollably into whatevr container there is, help him
[4:44 PM] Mango: this is all your fault kaija
[4:44 PM] Mango: All, Of, It
[4:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "There. The last part is normally sung by the other person."
[4:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Want to know it..?"
[4:45 PM] REWlego: Leodin kneels next to Elwyn and pats on his back as Elwyn empties his meal.
[4:46 PM] Mango: "Oh, my Gods...how did this happen...!"
[4:46 PM] Mika: "I..I do..I want to know it..I want to sing it to someone I love. I want to fall in love!"
[4:46 PM] Mango: he continues to die inside as all his insides are Leaving
[4:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright."
[4:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's okay, it's alright You helped me find what disappeared inside It's the face I lost to time, the one that's truly mine "It's alright, it's okay" It's like a spell, the lie can finally fade And the lying pierrot that I was has gone away"
[4:46 PM] REWlego: "It's okay, Elwyn."
[4:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "There. That's it, it helped when I was a little girl."
[4:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Where am I"
[4:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija you can stop screaming."
[4:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Can we ever really stop screaming"
[4:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes and if you don't I will smother you."
[4:48 PM] REWlego: "You feeling any better, Elwyn?"
[4:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now, you feel any better Vivianna?"
[4:50 PM] Mango: "I...I might...wait..." He started again.
[4:52 PM] Mango: "Oh...oh, Gods...I-I think I'm fine now..."
[4:52 PM] REWlego: "Okay... That Kaija person is going to pay."
[4:52 PM] REWlego: "Are you okay to stand up?"
[4:53 PM] Mika: "I am..I am..have you ever been in love?"
[4:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..? I don't think so."
[4:54 PM] Mango: "I think I can...I think I'm starting to feel better...hopefully I got that drug out of my system..."
[4:54 PM] Mika: "I want to fall in love."
[4:55 PM] REWlego: Leodin helps Elwyn up and takes him back to the main room
[4:55 PM] Mika: "I don;t think anyone will love me."
[4:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Nonsense. You have had poor luck, that's all. If a warrior loses a hundred battles, that does not mean he has completely failed a hundred times, it means he found a hundred ways not to win a battle."
[4:56 PM] Mango: "...I feel like I'm dying..."
[4:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin sits Elwyn down at the table "You'll be okay. You're not dying on me."
[4:57 PM] Mika: She smiles. "But..it's been a long time and every time I'm a loser in love."
[4:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Then fight again, the measure of a warrior is not in how hard they strike but in how hard they can be struck while still refusing to quit."
[5:01 PM] Mango: "Leodin...when I die...take care of Michel for me..."
[5:01 PM] Mika: "....."
[5:02 PM] REWlego: "Elwyn, don't talk like that... You're not going to die for a long time."
[5:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "If you had been in the fire tribe men probably would be fighting each other to the death for you."
[5:03 PM] Mika: She laughs. "I've never seen the men of your tribe you know."
[5:03 PM] Mango: "I can see the light...!"
[5:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, they tend to be large, powerful, and true."
[5:03 PM] Mango: "Oh, never mind, that's just the candles or something..."
[5:03 PM] Mika: "How scary
[5:04 PM] REWlego: Leodin chuckles and then hugs Elwyn.
[5:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She laughs "That depends on your frame of reference. In comparison to me, they are tiny weaklings usually."
[5:06 PM] REWlego: Leodin steps back a bit "Sorry... was that awkward?"
[5:06 PM] Mika: "I..I really like pretty boys..boys who you would say look like girls."
[5:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ahhh. Well, I am sure we can find some for you. It makes sense I suppose."
[5:07 PM] Mika: "R-Really? A-And they'll except me?"
[5:07 PM] Mango: Elwyn is Dead
[5:08 PM] REWlego: Leodin checks for a pulse and finds one, so he just lets him be(edited)
[5:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Of course, you are powerful, a skilled chef, and stunningly beautiful. If I was looking for a female partner I certainly would have propositioned you about it already."
[5:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae is now also hallucinating everything as being Jojo P2 artstyle
[5:10 PM] Mika: She smiles. "I want to check up on Elwyn."
[5:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright. I am glad you are feeling better now." She pats her on the back as they leave the kitchen
[5:11 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks up to Vivi "Oh, you're okay. Things have not been going well."
[5:11 PM] Mika: "I want to see Elwyn."
[5:12 PM] REWlego: "Uhh that's going to be a bit of a problem."
[5:12 PM] REWlego: "Elwyn is... well, he's not responding right now."
[5:12 PM] Mika: I don't mind, I just need to see him."
[5:12 PM] REWlego: "A-alright." Leodin walks with her over to Elwyn.
[5:14 PM] Mika: She kneels down. "Hello Elwyn...this was a wild night."
[5:14 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at Yavae and mouths "Thank you!"
[5:15 PM] Mango: Elwyn is Out, Gone, Done.
[5:15 PM] Mango: Passed out and probably will feel a gigantic headache when he's up
[5:16 PM] Mika: She smiles and touches his face softly. "I really like you, and I think I would have totally fallen for you." *She bends closer. "I think you really are a prince but..I'mm always be a maid."
[5:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She gives a thumbs-up
[5:19 PM] Mika: She lightly kisses his forehead. "I'm sorry I was so mean to your love. I'll stop and be nice because you love him. Just..just..make sure you stay safe and happy and I'll be happy." She wipes the tears and smile. She'll try once more and maybe one day she'll be happy like him.
[5:21 PM] Mango: Elwyn started to groan. "Oh, Gods..."
[5:21 PM] REWlego: Leodin runs over to Elwyn "Oh gods, you're okay." He looks at Vivi and smiles
[5:22 PM] Mika: Vivianna runs out.
[5:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae is waiting "So, how did it go?"
[5:22 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna... Yavae, would you please watch Elwyn? Let me try and help Vivianna."
[5:22 PM] Mika: "I feel better, and my heart doesn't hurt anymore."
[5:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Huh...? Well, Let's let Vivianna choose."
[5:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivianna, would you like me to go watch over Elwyn while Leodin talks to you?"
[5:23 PM] Mika: "Ah sure."
[5:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods at Yavae and walks over to Vivi
[5:25 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is hiding under a table
[5:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She goes to make sure he doesn't drown on his own puke
[5:25 PM] Mango: "...What in the world happened...?"
[5:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija drugged you. You vomited profusely."
[5:26 PM] Mango: "...No wonder I feel so...terrible."
[5:26 PM] Mika: "What is it Leodin?"
[5:26 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna... I'm so sorry that you have to go through this."
[5:27 PM] Mango: Elwyn sat up and rubbed his head. "I suppose that's one way to start a dinner party."
[5:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija has an... odd sense of humor."
[5:27 PM] REWlego: Leodin gives Vivianna a hug "I don't care if you want a hug or not, but trust me, you need it"
[5:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "She meant no harm, she is just poor at making decisions."
[5:28 PM] Mango: "I see..."
[5:28 PM] Mango: "She must've done this quite a lot of times, no wonder you sound so...calm, you must be used to it..."
[5:29 PM] Mika: "Huh..." She hugs him back. "I swear I'm better now..I just needed clouser."
[5:29 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Where the fuck am I?"
[5:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "She's done it many times to me before. Just drink some water."
[5:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And take it easy, straining yourself will make it worse."
[5:31 PM] Mango: "Thank you, Yavae..."
[5:31 PM] Mango: He smiled. "This is the first time you aren't making fun of me."
[5:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Don't worry, I know that you understand my thoughts on the matter already."
[5:32 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna, I can't begin to know how you feel, but trust that I will always be here for you..." Leodin steps back out of the hug "And you have other friends who will also support you."
[5:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I have stated enough that you are a weak girlish man, I will only speak on the matter again if it changes."
[5:33 PM] Mika: She gives him a soft smile. "You're such a good friend, I'm lucky to have meet you."
[5:34 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiles and blushes "Thank you Vivianna, but I'm just doing what any friend would do."
[5:34 PM] Mango: "I'm not sure if we're starting to have a friendship or not now..."
[5:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh, and if you sleep, do it on your side. Otherwise you may choke on your vomit."
[5:35 PM] Mika: "I haven't had that many good friends..soo this is nice."
[5:35 PM] Mango: "Putting it bluntly, I see..."
[5:36 PM] REWlego: "I... I'm sorry... you deserve good friends, Vivianna."
[5:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Would you prefer I didn't warn you?"
[5:38 PM] Mika: She laughs. "You're so nice. It's cute."
[5:38 PM] REWlego: cute?
[5:39 PM] REWlego: "I... I didn't expect cute to be the word you used to describe that...."
[5:39 PM] Mango: "...Thank you for the warning."
[5:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good. Now, I need to make sure Kaija doesn't start shooting the walls." She goes looking for her
[5:40 PM] Willis Wilstar: she is still under the table
[5:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She suddenly reaches under and drags her out by her 'shirt'
[5:41 PM] Willis Wilstar: She screams
[5:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hush or I will smother you, Kaija."
[5:42 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I DONT WANNA GO TO THE OTHER WORLD"
[5:42 PM] Mika: "Yeah it's really cute. You make me feel happier."
[5:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You won't, just stop screaming."
[5:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She suddenly hugs her and then shooshes her
[5:42 PM] Willis Wilstar: "UNHAND ME DEMON"
[5:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "SHHHHHHH"
[5:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Tighter hug
[5:44 PM] REWlego: "Well... thank you... I'm glad that I'm able to make others happier."
[5:45 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I am afraid"
[5:45 PM] Mika: She twirls. "One day this maid will find love."
[5:45 PM] Mango: "Kaija, I think you don't really have a say in this."
[5:45 PM] REWlego: "I'm sure that you will... How could you not?"
[5:46 PM] Mango: Elwyn poured himself some water. "You have a rather twisted sense of humor..." He downed his glass.
[5:46 PM] Mika: :It seems impossible at times."
[5:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[I know you are afraid, which is why I am keeping you safe you angry little gremlin]"
[5:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Am I going to die]"
[5:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Everyone dies eventually, but not soon. Now calm down before I change my mind about that.]"
[5:48 PM] REWlego: "Well, I will tell you that I find it very possible."
[5:49 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Are you sure]"
[5:50 PM] Mango: "I'm not really understanding a word, I'll just...go lay down again, oof..."
[5:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[If I wasn't I wouldn't say it]"



No comments:

Post a Comment