Sunday, July 10, 2016

Paralogue 6.2.5: Sharing the Beds

Featuring: Leodin, Yavae, Elwyn, Vivianna, Kaija, Kazama

The dinner party is over. Leodin thanks Yavae, the only other person relatively unaffected by Kaija's drug, for helping keep everything under control. He formally introduces himself, but Yavae is put off by how casually he speaks of friendship. While Elwyn and Vivianna have refreshing baths, Yavae confronts Leodin about his growing crush on Vivianna, mocking him yet encouraging him to go after her. Then Vivi comes out, wearing only a towel, and she and Leodin get embarrassed over it. He leaves, a groggy Kaija wakes up for a bit, and Yavae offers to let Vivianna stay the night. The Nolorian women comment on each others' nightwear, combine the room's two beds and drift off to sleep in one big cuddle.


Meanwhile, Elwyn gets out of the bath and finds Kazama in bed. The two of them are very nervous and very attracted, and after some hesitation they squeeze into bed together. Elwyn thanks Kazama for saving him, and confesses his love for the ninja. Kazama casually reciprocates, and they fall asleep with Elwyn in his arms.



[7:22 PM] REWlego: Leodin goes over to Yavae: "Hey Yavae, I just wanted to thank you for helping with Vivianna and Elwyn tonight..."
[7:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..?"(edited)
[7:23 PM] REWlego: "There's no way I could have dealt with everyone."
[7:23 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna is lucky to have such a good friend."
[7:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good friend...? We just met today. Are we friends already?"
[7:23 PM] REWlego: "It sure seemed like it..."
[7:24 PM] REWlego: "The way you acted around her gave me the impression that you were already friends, sorry... I shouldn't assume."
[7:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's alright, I suppose we are becoming friends." She smiles
[7:25 PM] REWlego: "Also... I just wanted to make sure, you're planning on leaving some cake for Vivianna, right?"
[7:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "She told us not to, but I will. If she decides she doesn't want it then Kaija can eat it."
[7:27 PM] REWlego: "Yeah... I don't want to leave her without at least having the option."
[7:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's alright, I understand."
[7:28 PM] Mango: Elwyn just, casually bathed. What teh fuc
[7:28 PM] REWlego: "Yeah... Anyway, I don't think we were ever able to be properly acquainted."
[7:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, my name is Yavae, I assume you know that already."
[7:30 PM] REWlego: "Yes, and my name is Leodin." He reaches out an arm for a handshake. "Nice to meet you, Yavae."
[7:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She does not accept the handshake "I will make this clear though- I am not ensuring that I am your friend."
[7:32 PM] REWlego: "I... I apologize... I didn't mean to offend you in any way...." Leodin lowers his arm slowly and takes a step back
[7:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I have nothing against you yet, but I don't want you to assume we are so friendly already."
[7:34 PM] REWlego: "Oh... I'm sorry if that's what you thought I was implying... I thought it was customary for people to shake hands when they met."
[7:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh no, I just didn't do that because I am moderately sure your tiny girly hands would break."
[7:39 PM] REWlego: ".... Really? I doubt that... And I don't appreciate that criticism."
[7:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She laughs "Don't be so sensitive about it."
[7:40 PM] REWlego: Are my hands actually girly?
[7:40 PM] REWlego: "Ah, right... Sorry."
[7:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm. It's strange that you're so indirect with her."
[7:43 PM] Mika: Vivianna song fills the air as she finally begins to wash off. Oh man did that feel great.
[7:43 PM] REWlego: "Pardon?"
[7:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, let's be blunt. You think Vivianna is gorgeous, don't you?"
[7:44 PM] REWlego: "I... well.. I don't think there's much of a debate there."
[7:44 PM] REWlego: "So, yes... but I think anyone would say that."
[7:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Then say it to her, idiot."
[7:45 PM] REWlego: "I believe I have... Just earlier today...."
[7:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Tell her more, and tell her what you mean by it."
[7:47 PM] REWlego: "What do you mean by 'what I mean by it'?"
[7:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, to put it gently I think it's fair to guess that you were rather happy that she borrowed some more revealing clothes."
[7:49 PM] REWlego: Leodin blushes "Well... I wasn't complaining, but... I... I'm sorry, I'm feeling very uncomfortable with this topic..."
[7:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She laughs
[7:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I'll stop then, but be warned that if you take too long you never know who else may come along."
[7:50 PM] REWlego: "I... thank you... I just don't know what to say to her."(edited)
[7:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Most people would be rather upset at me, you're a strange man."
[7:52 PM] REWlego: "I thought the outfit would have given it away." Leodin chuckled
[7:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Also, as for what to say to her, man up and be honest."
[7:53 PM] Mika: Vivianna stretches before getting out. She would have to thank Yavae. She wraps the small towel around her herself..seriously it hardly fit her before she walks out. "Yavae! I'm done!" She giggles as she walks back inside.
[7:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Wonderful! Looks like it was rather relaxing!"
[7:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She isn't phased by the towel, it wasn't like she wore much more than that
[7:55 PM] REWlego: Leodin's face gets more red as he looks down to the ground
[7:56 PM] Mika: "Oh it was, I feel..so.." She finally notices him and scrambles into a room, shutting the door.
[7:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..? Leodin, how rude of you!" She says with a smirk, following Vivi in
[7:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts both hands up to his face as he leans his back to a wall and slides down until he's sitting on the floor
[7:59 PM] Mika: "AH! I can't believe I did that! I didn't even notice him!"
[7:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, how was the bath?"
[8:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She sits down on one of the beds
[8:00 PM] Mika: "It was great. I feel very refreshed."
[8:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Great! I love getting a good bath occasionally. Feel free to stay here while you dry off, there's no men around."
[8:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's just me and Kaija, and she's probably asleep by now"
[8:02 PM] Willis Wilstar: The burrito stirs
[8:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Or not"
[8:03 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I feel like garbage"
[8:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "That's to be expected."
[8:03 PM] Mika: She nods and starts to dry off. "It has been a long night."
[8:04 PM] Willis Wilstar: She groans
[8:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You can stay here for a while if you like, traveling around at night might be dangerous for a girl like you"
[8:05 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah it has"
[8:08 PM] Mika: She slips a tight but light short dress. "What a long day."
[8:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You sleep in a dress..?"
[8:09 PM] Mika: "It's a nightgown."
[8:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see. I just remove my armor usually."
[8:11 PM] Willis Wilstar: "People sleep wearing stuff?"
[8:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, if we're getting ready for bed, then one moment-" She peaks her head out of the door "Leodin, we're going to get to sleep soon."
[8:11 PM] REWlego: "Right... I guess I should head out then..."
[8:12 PM] Mika: Vivi walks out. "Goodnight Leodin." She gives him a hug.
[8:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Mhm. It was nice having you here."
[8:13 PM] REWlego: Leodin, slightly surprised, hugs her back "Goodnight, Vivianna."
[8:15 PM] Mika: She smiles and steps back. "Thanks for all the support today."
[8:15 PM] REWlego: "Of course... Any time." Leodin looks at Yavae and nods "Goodnight Yavae."
[8:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Goodnight."
[8:16 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija just rolls over in bed
[8:17 PM] REWlego: "Well, I guess I'll see you two... or three... soon." Leodin walks over to the door and gives one last wave and a nod before he leaves the inn.
[8:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, now let's decide how to share the beds."
[8:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Because we only have 2"
[8:18 PM] Mika: "What a sweet boy. I can sleep on the floor."
[8:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Of course not! You're the guest!"
[8:19 PM] Mika: "Ah then hmm..maybe I could share with Kaiji since we are both small
[8:19 PM] REWlego: After leaving the inn, Leodin climbs up the side of the building and travels to some rooftop to sleep on for the night.
[8:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Out of all of us, we have the guest, the one who still feels sick, and me, and I don't think any of us can go without a bed."
[8:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "That could work, though Kaija's never shared a bed with anyone other than me..."
[8:20 PM] Mika: "Ah..hmm then you two could share?"
[8:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm... Aha! Idea!"
[8:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins pushing one of the beds, pushing them together. "There, everyone gets a bed and comfort and no wasted bedspace!"
[8:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, what do you think?"
[8:22 PM] Willis Wilstar: She shrugs
[8:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "That's as close to a sure as we're going to get until she sobers up I think." She begins removing her armor
[8:24 PM] Mika: Vivianna is already in the bed.
[8:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She gets in once her armor is off and snuggles in between the two of them
[8:26 PM] Mika: "Goodnight you two."
[8:26 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija snuggles to her
[8:26 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Goodnight"
[8:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Goodnight!" She holds them closer like oversized teddybears as she begins to drift off
[8:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: ===RP End===


[7:32 PM] Mango: Elwyn exits the bathroom. He had already finished bathing and dressed up in more comfortable clothing.
[7:43 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama was lying on the bed. He blushed when Elwyn entered, quickly covering himself with a blanket.
[7:45 PM] Mango: "Is...something wrong?"
[7:48 PM] AOMRocks20: "What? No. Nothing's wrong."
[7:49 PM] Mango: "You're wrapping the blanket all over yourself..."
[7:50 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Don't worry about it."
[7:53 PM] Mango: "If you say so...erm, excuse me..." Elwyn sat down beside Kazama, unsure as what to do next.
[7:53 PM] AOMRocks20: "...could you excuse me for one moment?"
[7:54 PM] Mango: "Oh? Well...OK."
[7:54 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama quickly hurries to the bathroom.
[7:56 PM] Mango: "K-Kazama?"
[7:57 PM] AOMRocks20: He exits after a few minutes, still in his ninja gear.
[7:57 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes?"
[7:58 PM] Mango: "...Why did you suddenly go to the bathroom?"
[7:58 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I had a sudden urge to go to the bathroom. It's a manakete thing."
[7:59 PM] Mango: "I see...?"
[8:00 PM] Mango: "Well, uh...I'm all tucked in a suppose, are you going to join me?"
[8:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "Uh, sure." Kazama gets into the bed. It's a tight squeeze because the bed was made for only one person.
[8:05 PM] Mango: "...Should I go sleep on the floor? It must be uncomfortable like this..."
[8:08 PM] AOMRocks20: "No, no. You're the sick one."
[8:10 PM] Mango: "I just don't want to inconvenience you..."
[8:11 PM] Mango: "You've done enough for me, and I didn't do enough for you back..."
[8:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "It's fine, it's fine."
[8:14 PM] Mango: "I've never really properly thanked you for the first time you've done this...back when I fainted." He blushed.
[8:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "There's no need to."
[8:15 PM] Mango: "Well, I'm doing it anyways."
[8:15 PM] Mango: "Um...tell me if it's just, way too awkward or uncomfortable..." Elwyn hugged Kazama Here We Go
[8:16 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckled, hugging back.
[8:17 PM] Mango: "U-Um...thank you, for helping me..."
[8:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "I accept your thanks."
[8:20 PM] Mango: Elwyn kept holding on for a few more seconds. "...I should probably let go, huh..."
[8:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "...maybe."
[8:21 PM] AOMRocks20: He shut his eyes.
[8:23 PM] Mango: "...Kazama?"
[8:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yeah?"
[8:30 PM] Mango: "...I know we agreed on getting to know eachother better first but...I wanted to say that I...um..."
[8:31 PM] Mango: He muttered under his breath. "...love you."
[8:32 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I see. I feel the same. Good night!"
[8:34 PM] Mango: Elwyn smiled. "Good night, Kazama."
[8:34 PM] Mango: the Gay slept in his arms god bless
[8:35 PM] AOMRocks20: He also slept too. With a gay dude in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment