Monday, July 11, 2016

Paralogue 9.1: Maybe It Was the Pork

Featuring: Drew, Mund



[2:15 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew was at the outskirts of the capital laying down relaxing in a tree
[2:30 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: On the other side of the same tree, Mund was taking a nap, without any kind of worry.
[2:52 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew thinks he's talking to himself "sheesh I dont think anyone knows when this party is even supposed to start....in the meantime I've met a lot of new people though."
[2:54 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund suddenly woke up, due to the voice, although a bit annoyed. "yawn Don't speak so loudly, some people are trying to sleep here!"
[2:57 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew was startled, looked below him and then looked around in the tree "WH-what the hell!..." dam it I never talk out loud unless I know no ones around I probably look weird now
[3:00 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Great, I get awaken and the first thing I hear is "What the hell!"" Mund sighs for a bit.
[3:00 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "And now I can't fall asleep, too. How will I spend rest of the afternoon, now?"
[3:01 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew looks at him for a bit is...this what I sound like to Sula? "So uhh...Hey there"
[3:05 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Greetings, shorty." He stoods up, stretching his body. Then, he turned to the embarassed young man. "The name is Mund, and yours?"
[3:06 PM] ChaoticAce: Shorty?...I swear to g- "Hi im Drew!"
[3:07 PM] ChaoticAce: "We should probably get off the tree"
[3:11 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I don't mind, although it still feels so nice in here." He pauses for a bit. "Oh, and I am kinda moody whenever I'm forced to wake up. So yeah, I might be less annoyed after a bit."
[3:14 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Now that I look better at him, he is quite tall... Wait, he is taller than me!
[3:15 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: I swear, everyone in here are freaking giants.
[3:17 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew hops off and smirks "Heh, were kinda similar when it comes to sleep then"
[3:19 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Indeed. Nothing more precious than a good time of sleeping. Well, except some other things... But you get the point. You came here for festival, I assume?"
[3:21 PM] ChaoticAce: "Yeah pretty much"
[3:25 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Pretty much like everyone else..." Mund gets quiet, thinking in questions to make sure it doesn't get awkward. "Ok, not so shorty. What do you do in life?"(edited)
[4:15 PM] ChaoticAce: "Straight to asking me about my life? Well alright then, im traveling the world"
[4:16 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Ohoh!" Mund makes a big smile, showing some joy in his voice. "I do the exactly the same! It is quite fun, wouldn't you agree?"
[4:19 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew getting a bit tired of looking up since he's still on a branch looks around "Yeah uhh, it's fun even though first impressions are really annoying when your an outlaw"
[4:20 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Wait... You are an Outlaw? Really?"(edited)
[4:22 PM] ChaoticAce: "You can't tell by the generic cloak I got on?" He smiles and points at the cloak hood thingy he has on(edited)
[4:25 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Eh, I guess I should... But glad to know that I have just met a fellow Outlaw!"
[4:28 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "But I guess I should've give you this..." Mund talked in a more a serious voice and throws a bag of coins out of his pocket to Drew. "I believe this is yours. You must be more careful with your things around here. Oh, and you can count the coins, I didn't steal anything from it."(edited)
[4:31 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew panicks and checks his other pouches too This guy is getting on my nerves He puts the gold pouch back on his belt
[4:34 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Don't need to panic. Just to show you that you still have to be more careful in these lands."
[4:35 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "The world can be as beautiful as dangerous..."
[4:36 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "By the way, who are you rooting for?"
[4:51 PM] ChaoticAce: "I don't actually know the names of who you can vote for, I dont think they would want someone who randomly showed up from another continent voting for them anyway"
[4:54 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Yeah. I'm basically neutrum too. But I've got to say, we sure have some things in commun."
[4:55 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "What are you going to do now, Drew?"
[5:05 PM] ChaoticAce: kick the new guy out of the inn room "im not sure..."
[5:08 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I bet it is something suspicious." Mund taunts, as well he grins
[5:09 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew points to the medium square sized pouch on his belt "Im not sure if reading counts as suspicious, hahah!"(edited)
[5:12 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Say, where did you get this?" Mund asks intrigued, awaiting for the answer.
[5:19 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oh, just some library's from Gallaran, They probably wont be getting a return anytime soon" Drew giggled
[5:23 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Fascinating, I dare to say." Mund had a quite interested look on his eyes, while appreciating the view of the books. "Say, is Gallaran worth to travel? I haven't been there yet and, after this city, I'm planning going there by foot."
[5:25 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hmmm, wasn't a fan of the Monarchy thing they had, the civilians seem more rowdy too"
[5:33 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Oh well, I guess the trip itself is worth. It is always fun to watch the landscapes..." He looks to the sky for a bit. "Say, why did you steal those books?"
[6:00 PM] ChaoticAce: "I usually read whenever I don't know about something, instead of asking questions all the time....I also figured I wouldn't be interacting much but plans change..."
[6:07 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Pretty much the life of an Outlaw... You don't know what lies ahead, so you just pick a God and pray to hope nothing to terrible happens."
[6:08 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Heck, even staying alive tomorrow is never sure."
[6:10 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Oh, well, enough of Outlaw stuff! Want to grab something? I still have some spare money."(edited)
[6:14 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hell yeah! I love having someone pay for stuff for me!" Drew figured he could be blunt with someone with a similarlife-style...it was a nice change of pace
[6:17 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Yeah! But not TOO expensive... I don't feel like stealing at the moment."
[6:18 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "So, where do you want to eat?"
[6:20 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hmmm...Random store?"
[6:24 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Heck yeah!" Mund rises his fist in the air. Maybe it was because he was interacting with another Outlaw. They wander around and find a decent looking tavern, with reasonable prices, too.
[6:25 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: They enter the place and sit in a table for two.
[6:26 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "What will you get?"
[6:27 PM] ChaoticAce: "Mmm....MEAT!"
[6:27 PM] ChaoticAce: "So probably chicken"
[6:30 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I'll probably eat some pork. Seems ages since I had some."(edited)
[6:31 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "There are some odd creatures in town too, if I now recall."
[6:33 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "There are Wolfskin around here to celebrate the party, too. I've met one who wanted to be a diplomat, I think..."
[6:57 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew seems uncomfortable talking about wolfskin "Well..a-anyway where did you grow up?"
[7:02 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I was from these areas, actually. But some things hap... happened and..." Mund was taking some deep breaths in order to feel better. It was really painful for him to talk about his past in detail. "Sorry, but I'm not... confortable enough in talking about this..." He made a small pause. "How about you? Was it so bad that scarred you for the rest of your life?"
[7:06 PM] ChaoticAce: "I mean...my Griffon died.....I've kinda came to terms with it but.....it still bothers me" So in terms with it that he immediately switches the topic off of his Griffon...classy "The only other bad life defining moment is what made me train to fight!"(edited)
[7:10 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Well, losing someone close to you, either human or animal, really is heartbreaking for all people..." Mund stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. In a flash, the atmosphere became really heavy between the two.
[7:12 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew finds himself staring at a particular pouch on the right side of his belt
[7:14 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund decided to break the silence, when he realised about Drew's odd behavior. "Hmm? What's wrong?"
[7:20 PM] ChaoticAce: "Huh......Oh! Nothing..."
[7:21 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew looked away "sooo..when do you think the foods getting here?
[7:23 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Stomach grumbles. "Well, I really hope they arrive soon enough..." As soon he said that, the chicken arrived for Drew.
[7:24 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund asks where is his dish, then the waiter said that the pork was taking more time than usual. He sure wasn't happy when he heard that.
[7:25 PM] ChaoticAce: ".......Want a bite?"
[7:26 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I'll wait, thanks. I was thaught to be patient as a kid." Stomach grumbles again. ".....I'll trade some of my pork with you, later..."(edited)
[7:28 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hehe" Drew laughed a bit
[7:29 PM] ChaoticAce: "I dont need any pork, just take some"
[7:29 PM] ChaoticAce: "I mean you did pay for it"
[7:32 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Eh, and here thought I was the only nice Outlaw in here." He takes a bit of chicken and, after eating it, his pork finally arrives. "Ups, forgot the drinks. Do you want something?"
[7:38 PM] ChaoticAce: "Water's fine"
[7:38 PM] ChaoticAce: He eats some of the chicken
[7:41 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Ok, thanks for the food!" He took out some of pork and, as soon he ate it, Mund faints. Most likely from food poisoning(edited)
[7:46 PM] ChaoticAce: "ok like WAKE UP"
[7:46 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew was suprised and didnt really know what to do
[7:47 PM] ChaoticAce: The waiter hands Drew his water and he takes a sip....and then pours it on Mund
[7:51 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Must... not... follow... light... Mother, I'm... coming..." As soon as Drew threw water at Mund, he reacted frenetically. "Mdamkead!" He seemed better, at least he wasn't having any hallucinations...
[7:53 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Drew, as a young Outlaw... Please, use your hidding skills... for more perverted actions..."
[7:53 PM] ChaoticAce: "Wh....what?"
[7:53 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: ".......What?..."
[7:54 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund seemed to be returning to normal, at least his personality was back. "Hmm? Why that look on the face? Did I say something odd?"
[7:57 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew's face turned red when he remembered what happened recently "W...Well I mean I did see a half naked girl like yesterday..."
[7:59 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I don't recall asking that, but I guess I am proud of you?"
[8:00 PM] ChaoticAce: His face only gets redder "Stop that! You just asked me to use my stealth skills for perverted things!"
[8:04 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund was getting more and more confused, but at least it was getting entretaining to see the young man's embarassed look. "Sorry, Drew, but I'm not recalling saying something like..." He then realises something. "Maybe, it was the pork!"
[8:07 PM] ChaoticAce: "I...dont think the pork would make you yell Mdamkead! On your own"
[8:09 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Then, there is only one way to find out! Drew, eat some of the pork!"
[8:10 PM] ChaoticAce: "The possible cons outweigh the pros"
[8:12 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "We just found out that this pork has some sort of powers! Imagine if we give this to people!" Mund thinks for a bit "Maybe I shouldn't. Don't want to get on their bad side..."
[8:15 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund takes a deep breath. "I'm willing to sacrifice my own good! Drew, the water!"(edited)
[8:16 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oh this is ridiculous...let me grab the water though" Drew flipping from weirded out to interested in the name of science
[8:17 PM] ChaoticAce: He orders 2 more glasses of water
[8:18 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Okay, let's hope I don't die." He takes a bite from the pork and faints automatically.
[8:19 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Pork... too... dangerous... Life... running... away..."(edited)
[8:20 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew doesnt care about the nearby people "YOUR LIFE CANT RUN AWAY, I HAVE WATER"
[8:21 PM] ChaoticAce: he holds the water up triumphantly before dumping it on his face again
[8:22 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: As soon the water hits face, Mund says the ridiculous "Mdamkead!" again and starts to say more nonsense.
[8:22 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Drew, my young Outlaw! Don't waste this opportunity! GO AFTER THAT GIRL!"
[8:24 PM] ChaoticAce: "THERES ATLEAST 2 I NEED SPECIFICS MAN"
[8:25 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I DUNNO! Make them play "Rock, Paper, Scissors" and stay with whoever wins!"(edited)
[8:26 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: ".........Nnngh..."
[8:26 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund returned back to normal, curious of what happened.
[8:26 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "So, what did I say?"
[8:27 PM] ChaoticAce: "......I think your my official wing man"
[8:28 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "H-Hurray?"
[8:30 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew grows a big grin
[8:31 PM] ChaoticAce: He starts to laugh evil-y
[8:31 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund drank the other glass of water, to feel a little better.
[8:32 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: He was staring at the menacing looking guy, with more questions than answers.
[8:32 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "May I know why you laughed like a maniac?"
[8:35 PM] ChaoticAce: He dramatically puts his hand on Munds shoulder "Mund, if Pork grants you dating advice we must use it!....for science~!"
[8:39 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "If you said so, but I don't know if I can take too much for now. My head started to hurt more after the second time. Maybe there is a cooldown to it..."
[8:41 PM] ChaoticAce: "Ah yes, Blessings always have some sort of limit!"
[8:42 PM] ChaoticAce: "Tonight you have expanded my tools and my friendship....I guess we should go sleep now!"
[8:42 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew calms down a bit...not much though
[8:44 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "And what if the plan backfires?"
[8:45 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Don't blame me if everything goes wrong. But by the sound of it, it really seems I gave you some really solid advice."
[8:46 PM] ChaoticAce: "I mean Im not sure if they'll work, but thats what experiments are for!"
[8:49 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "You, I like the way you think..." Mund made a smirk, and laughed a bit. "Enjoying life, no matter what! That's the real way of living it!"
[8:53 PM] ChaoticAce: "This has been a very awesome day, it was nice meeting you Mund! See ya soon!"
[8:53 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oh and heres what your supposed to pay with" Drew tosses Mund his pouch of gold
[8:59 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Why you little..." He smiles a bit, and was not mad at all. In fact, this was an hilarious moment that marked his life. "See you next time, Drew!" He then turns to frightned bartender and pays the food, while taking the pork with him.
[9:01 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew dashes off stylishly once again You know, Im starting to think staying here isnt a bad idea(edited)
[9:02 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Eh, the world sure is filled with interesting people...
[9:11 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: ==========RP ENDS==========




No comments:

Post a Comment