Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Paralogue 21.3: Masochists These Days

Featuring: Elwyn, Yavae



[1:11 AM] Mango: "Michel, just hold--Michel. I said hold still!" Elwyn attempted to place a flower crown he made on his horse's head. Unfortunately for Elwyn, Michel keeps shaking it off. Elwyn put his hands on his hips. "Geez, you're so stubborn sometimes..."
[1:11 AM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae was walking past, a very small bruise on her jaw from her earlier fight
[1:14 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Is that...? Oh, girlish man."
[1:16 AM] Mango: "Nooo." Elwyn pulled his basket away as Michel tried to eat the other crowns he had made. "If you won't appreciate the one I gave you, you won't take any others."
[1:19 AM] Mango: "Hm?" Elwyn turned his head towards Yavae's direction. "Greetings, Yavae!" Elwyn waved and chuckled before returning to shout at Michel for putting his snout in the basket.
[1:19 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Michel, behave." She says with authority as he walks over
[1:22 AM] Mango: Michel snorted and immediately removed his head. Elwyn frowned and pulled the basket away. "...Well then."
[1:23 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Learn to control him, girlish man." She smirks and ruffles his hair
[1:24 AM] Mango: Elwyn smiles. "He can't really help himself, I suppose."
[1:25 AM] Mango: "Oh, yeah!" Elwyn pulled out a flower crown from his basket and put it out to Yavae.
[1:25 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..? What is this?"
[1:26 AM] Mango: "A flower crown, I want you to have it."
[1:27 AM] Mango: "I kind of went overboard and made a ton..." Elwyn nods towards his basket. "So I thought: why not give them out to my friends?"
[1:27 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "We are friends...? Also, you make... Flower crowns?"
[1:28 AM] Mango: "Well, I consider you one."
[1:29 AM] Mango: "And about the flower crowns, they're kind of difficult to get the hang of...so you may see a mistake here and there." He laughed nervously.
[1:30 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "These are common..?"(edited)
[1:30 AM] Mango: Elwyn shrugged. "I guess. People make them here and there."
[1:32 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What a strange thing."
[1:32 AM] Mango: "They are nice to wear though."
[1:32 AM] Mango: "Why don't you take one?"
[1:33 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I think it may look silly."
[1:35 AM] Mango: "I think it would look great on you." Elwyn twirled the flower crown he held. "It even matches you quite nicely!"
[1:36 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? How?"
[1:37 AM] Mango: "It would..." Elwyn put his finger on his chin as he thought. "It would make you look tougher!"
[1:40 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "No, it wouldn't. Elwyn, I do not like liars."
[1:41 AM] Mango: "Oh..." Elwyn was slightly disappointed. "Well, um...it would make you look nicer...?"
[1:41 AM] Mango: =Pause RP=
[1:52 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Are you saying I do not look nice?" She narrows her eyes, looking annoyed
[1:57 AM] Mango: "Oh, no, no! You look very beautiful and strong!"
[1:57 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Are you trying to flatter me now, girly man?"
[2:00 AM] Mango: "I'm just...!" Elwyn paused and sighed. "I feel like you're enjoying making things difficult for me..."
[2:01 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I do, but answer the question."
[2:02 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I have had a nice day so far and would prefer it not be messed up by a lying man-woman"(edited)
[2:03 AM] Mango: "Well I'm only asking you to accept something in good faith..."
[2:03 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's not quite my style, as you can see. I can see if Kaija would like it, though."
[2:03 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She takes the crown
[2:04 AM] Mango: Elwyn's face brigtened up.
[2:05 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What's with that look?"
[2:05 AM] Mango: "Oh, nothing. I'm just enjoying how we're friends."
[2:05 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Are you that happy to know she'll have something from you? You know she's not a man, right?" She teases
[2:06 AM] Mango: "And I was just enjoying the mood, too..."
[2:06 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "You're so easy to upset. It's fun."
[2:08 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why are you so weak like that?"
[2:08 AM] Mango: "Can't someone try and enjoy the spirit of friendship?"
[2:10 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija doesn't get so upset when I make fun of her."
[2:10 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "And she's even smaller than you are. Not as weak though."
[2:11 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She suddenly smirks and shows off her point by quickly grabbing him in a headlock again
[2:15 AM] Mango: "Oh, hey!"
[2:16 AM] Mango: "Do you always do this to Kaija too?"
[2:16 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Not usually, she's not weak."
[2:16 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "You know, this reminds me, I met a woman more masculine than you just earlier today."
[2:21 AM] Mango: "Oh?"
[2:21 AM] Mango: "By any chance, was her name Claire?"
[2:22 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "No, though I know her too. I don't know this woman's name, she was lacking in respect and attacked me so I had to punish her."
[2:22 AM] Mango: "Is that why you have that bruise on your face?"
[2:24 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes, she punched me. I beat her into unconsciousness, then when she showed no respect I publicly spanked her for acting like a child, then gave her over to the ninja to be arrested for her other crimes. She will be released into my care afterwords to face punishment for crimes against the Fire Tribe."
[2:24 AM] Mango: "Oh dear..."
[2:25 AM] Mango: "This might be difficult but just give me a second..." Elwyn pulled out some sort of medicine and handed it to Yavae. "Just apply this cream on your bruise and it'll soon be better."
[2:26 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm...? I am sure Kaija has something to fix it, don't worry."
[2:26 AM] Mango: "Well as far as I know you haven't seen Kaija."
[2:26 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ha! If anyone needs it, it's probably the other woman, otherwise she won't be sitting for a while."
[2:27 AM] Mango: "Based on your strength, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case..."
[2:27 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "She took the pain well though, with a grin on her face."
[2:28 AM] Mango: "I wonder if she purposely got into the fight...masochists these days..."
[2:29 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm...? What do you mean?"
[2:30 AM] Mango: "Oh, don't mind me...I'm just wondering how she's doing, as a healer I can't help but worry."
[2:30 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "She should be fine, just a bit ashamed at most."
[2:31 AM] Mango: "Question."
[2:31 AM] Mango: "What...gets you mad? I really, really, don't want to be on the receving end of your punches..."
[2:34 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "That is a long list, Girl man."
[2:37 AM] DiurnalKnight!: ===rp pause===


No comments:

Post a Comment