Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Paralogue 22.0.2: Face It Later


Featuring: Elwyn, Kazama

[2:36 PM] Mango: Elwyn removed his hands and he was just a red mess.
[2:36 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama smiled under his mask. "I'm irrevocably sorry."
[2:37 PM] Mango: "You don't sound sorry..."
[2:38 PM] Mango: "How could you calmly talk about stuff like that...? That was just..." Elwyn covered his face again.
[2:40 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama sighs. "Okay, I apologize. Also, I was not calm. Yavae is just... a wildly obnoxious person when she isn't hearing what she wants to hear."(edited)
[2:41 PM] Mango: "So, um...where are you going to take me?"
[2:42 PM] AOMRocks20: "Uh."
[2:42 PM] AOMRocks20: "Where's Michel?"
[2:42 PM] Mango: "I left him at the stables, why?"
[2:43 PM] AOMRocks20: "Do you want him?"
[2:43 PM] Mango: "Well, I don't really need him..."
[2:44 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Hrm."
[2:44 PM] AOMRocks20: "I was... only looking for a way out of the conversation."(edited)
[2:45 PM] AOMRocks20: "Maybe we can just have a... nice, mellow time at the dumpling place."
[2:45 PM] AOMRocks20: "Just watch everyone."
[2:46 PM] Mango: "That sounds nice." Elwyn smiled.
[2:46 PM] AOMRocks20: "Let's head off, then." Kazama begins to speed up.(edited)
[2:47 PM] Mango: Elwyn holds on. "As fun as this could be, the speed of a ninja is slightly terrifying...!"
[2:48 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama squeezes Elwyn. "Just be happy I'm not vanishing there, eh?"
[2:49 PM] Mango: "...Yeah." He smiled.
[2:50 PM] AOMRocks20: "...This is nice."
[2:54 PM] Mango: "It is. Better then just watching you disappear somewhere."
[2:54 PM] AOMRocks20: "I suppose." Kazama giggles.
[2:57 PM] Mango: "I kind of wish I bought Michel now. We could've rode around the place like we did before."
[2:58 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, that's right..."
[4:00 PM] AOMRocks20: "That's true... though I'd be worried I would lose my crown."
[4:04 PM] Mango: "Oh, Kazama..."
[4:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "What?"
[4:05 PM] Mango: "Nothing, I just thought about how thoughtful it was of you to say that."
[4:06 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, I don't want to lose the gift you gave me."
[4:09 PM] Mango: "You really know what to say, don't you?"
[4:10 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles. "You learn how to do that over the years."
[4:13 PM] Mango: "...Say, how old are you?"
[4:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "Do you want the truth?"(edited)
[4:15 PM] Mango: "Yeah."
[4:16 PM] AOMRocks20: "Something around, six... hundred? Thousand?"
[4:17 PM] AOMRocks20: "All I remember is 'six'."
[4:18 PM] Mango: "Oh, goodness..."
[4:19 PM] Mango: "That's...a lot."
[4:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "It is."
[4:19 PM] Mango: "You must have a lot of stories to tell, then. I'm kind of excited to hear one..."
[4:20 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes... many... 'stories'..."
[4:20 PM] Mango: "Did I say something wrong?"
[4:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well..."
[4:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "It's... hard to just call them 'stories'."
[4:23 PM] Mango: "Well...what about 'experiences'?"
[4:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "Perhaps."
[4:25 PM] Mango: "Well, is it all right for me to ask for one?"
[4:26 PM] AOMRocks20: He sighs. "Of course... is there anything specific you want to know?"
[4:29 PM] Mango: "Well, nothing in particular...maybe memories of a happy time for you?"
[4:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "Happy times... Well, I suppose..."
[4:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "Have you heard of Cyrkensia?"
[4:32 PM] Mango: "Oh, yes! I've been to there once with my family."
[4:32 PM] AOMRocks20: "You know the opera house?"
[4:32 PM] Mango: Elwyn nods.
[4:32 PM] Mango: "Where all the amazing musicians sing and dancing is held..."
[4:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes... there were similar places."
[4:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "One of my favorite memories--I was about... three hundred...? Was going there to watch them."
[4:35 PM] Mango: "Ooh..."
[4:35 PM] Mango: Elwyn smiled brightly. "Why don't we go there together when the celebration is over?"
[4:37 PM] Mango: "Reliving memories is a nice thing sometimes."
[4:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "Perhaps, perhaps..."
[4:38 PM] Mango: "We sit together in the best seats we can possibly get and listen to the lovely singing of the songstresses..."
[4:39 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes..." Kazama's grip loosens.
[4:39 PM] Mango: "I'm sure it will be grand."
[4:40 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes, it'll be... ah, here's the dumpling stand." He sets Elwyn down on a table.
[4:42 PM] Mango: Elwyn continued to daydream. "There'll be dancing, singing, a very enjoyable atmosphere...maybe some slow dancing too..."
[4:43 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama takes a seat so that he can still face Elwyn.
[4:45 PM] Mango: "Maybe we can also visit Izumo's festivals! The duke always throws some very fun parties at that time. We can have lots of fun there! And we can also..." He continued to ramble on in excitement.
[4:45 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama grabs Elwyn by the ankles.
[4:46 PM] Mango: "Oh, yes! Sorry..."
[4:46 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn, you're sitting on a table." He chuckles.
[4:47 PM] Mango: "..."
[4:47 PM] Mango: Elwyn sat up and sat down on a chair.
[4:47 PM] AOMRocks20: "There we go."
[4:49 PM] Mango: "...There's also Hoshido's festivals, they're always so nice and have a relaxing atmosphere! We could totally...I'm just rambling again, aren't I.."
[4:53 PM] Mango: "I'm just...I'm really excited to do all those things with you."
[4:55 PM] AOMRocks20: "No... I like to hear you ramble."
[5:01 PM] Mango: "Oh..." Elwyn blushed. "Then I guess I'll continue...!"
[5:03 PM] Mango: Elwyn continued to talk about how he and Kazama can visit so many other places and have fun together. "...And Nohr has lots of cool places to visit. If we're lucky we might be able to visit the Ice Tribe! There's usually strong blizzards in their direction, but sometimes it gets more bearable."
[6:20 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama laid his hand out on the table. "That sounds nice..."
[6:23 PM] Mango: "I know, right? I'm really excited to show you everything in Nolore." He grinned.
[6:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes..."
[6:27 PM] Mango: "We can bring souvenirs for Ellis and Joshua too, I hope Ellis would like them..."
[6:27 PM] AOMRocks20: "She would love them..."
[6:29 PM] Mango: "Oh, yeah. I guess I should go get us something to eat." He rubbed the back of his head. "I'll go fetch us something."
[6:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course..."
[6:30 PM] Mango: Elwyn stood up and went over to buy them dumplings.
[6:30 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama sighed.
[6:32 PM] Mango: Elwyn hummed as he returned.
[6:34 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama smiled at him.
[6:35 PM] Mango: "I got an assorted bunch, I thought experimenting could be fun."
[6:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "Really...?"
[6:45 PM] Mango: "Of course! We can't always just eat those plain ones."
[6:45 PM] Mango: Elwyn took a dumpling. "Say 'aah'." He put it to Kazama's face.
[6:47 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama yawned, opening his mouth.
[6:49 PM] Mango: "Did you not sleep again?" Elwyn put the dumpling in Kazama's mouth.
[6:49 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama closed his mouth before Elwyn could remove his hand.
[6:50 PM] Mango: "..."
[6:50 PM] AOMRocks20: "Nom"
[6:50 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Ewwyn."
[6:51 PM] Mango: "...Yeah?"
[6:51 PM] AOMRocks20: "Y'ha'ds immmy mouf."
[6:52 PM] Mango: "...I know, you could've waited for me to take it away..."
[6:53 PM] Mango: Elwyn pulled his hand out.
[6:53 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shrugs. "Sorry."
[6:53 PM] Mango: Elwyn smiled and started to laugh.
[6:54 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama giggles as he chews.
[6:57 PM] Mango: "...I'm glad we're having fun." Elwyn said as he ate a dumpling
[6:58 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama swallowed. "That tasted... interesting."
[7:00 PM] Mango: "Was this the first time trying a special Elwyn Dumpling?" He chuckled.
[7:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "If Yavae is to be believed, no." He smirks.
[7:04 PM] Mango: Elwyn almost choked on his dumpling.
[7:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh my gods, are you okay?"
[7:10 PM] Mango: "Y-Yeah...!"
[7:11 PM] Mango: He covered his face with his arm to try and hide his blushing.
[7:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "You look very red...!"
[7:18 PM] Mango: "Cause of what you said...!"
[7:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "I didn't mean anything bad of it..."
[7:19 PM] Mango: "I-It's not that it's bad...it's..."
[7:19 PM] Mango: "...The implications." Elwyn mumbled.
[7:20 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama giggled.
[7:25 PM] Mango: "You don't have to laugh at me..."
[7:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm not laughing at you."
[7:27 PM] Mango: "Then what are you laughing at?"
[7:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "How precious you are."
[7:33 PM] Mango: "...Oh." Elwyn started to get more red.
[7:33 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama laughed.
[7:37 PM] Mango: "Well, um...I guess you're precious to me too."
[7:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "Thank you." Kazama blushes.
[7:43 PM] Mango: Elwyn laughed. "Just look at us. We're both just blushing messes."
[7:45 PM] AOMRocks20: "Speak for yourself. I'm just enjoying your company."
[7:45 PM] Mango: "Well I can't help it after what you and Yavae said."
[7:47 PM] AOMRocks20: "That's delightful. It means you care."(edited)
[7:48 PM] Mango: "So you don't mind that what you and Yavae said gave certain...thoughts."
[7:49 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course not."
[7:53 PM] Mango: "...You're so straightforward sometimes..."
July 14, 2016
[12:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, I don't feel the need to mince words if I don't want to hide a secret."
[12:36 PM] Mango: "Well, I suppose that's just one of your more charming aspects."
[12:37 PM] Mango: "You aren't really afraid to speak your mind. Well, when you want to, actually."
[12:39 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods, turning a bit pink. "If there is something that isn't a secret, there is no need to act like it is one."
[12:44 PM] Mango: "And that's quite admirable." Elwyn rested his head on his hands as he smiled at Kazama. "But..." Elwyn's gaze turned elsewhere. "There are still things that can't be said. Secret or not. I'm sure you have something like that..."
[12:45 PM] AOMRocks20: He nodded silently.
[12:51 PM] Mango: "...Family or not, you still have my trust."
[12:51 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama raised an eyebrow. "Why family...?"
[12:52 PM] Mango: Elwyn's gaze returned to Kazama.
[12:54 PM] Mango: "Jewelery kind of does fit you, if you put them in the right locations, huh..."
[12:54 PM] AOMRocks20: "...like... where?" Kazama was confused.
[12:55 PM] Mango: "A necklace would give you a cooler look."
[12:55 PM] AOMRocks20: "..."
[12:56 PM] Mango: "I've been gifted earrings before. Unfortunately they're not really my kind of thing." He winked.
[12:57 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nodded, frowning.
[12:57 PM] AOMRocks20: This would be... painful...
[12:58 PM] Mango: "As pretty as they are, I don't really want more people to mistake my appearance for a woman's."
[12:59 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course. I'm sure they'd look good on you." Kazama stares down at the dumplings.
[1:03 PM] Mango: "I've used the jewelery some admirers I've had to make charms. I suppose that would be considered jewelery making too..."
[1:04 PM] AOMRocks20: "Really? What do these charms do?"
[1:04 PM] Mango: "Well, usually healing or dispelling spirits."
[1:05 PM] Mango: "If I wanted to, I could probably make a cursed one...they teach you a lot in Izumo."
[1:05 PM] Mango: "Though the ones I've made are usually just...things I've made to improve people's lives."
[1:06 PM] Mango: "Gloom isn't something I'd want to wish for on others."
[1:07 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course..."
[1:09 PM] Mango: "I...actually have something myself." Elwyn searched himself and revealed a brooch.
[1:09 PM] Mango: It was a bit poorly made, but it looked like it was well kept.
[1:09 PM] AOMRocks20: "Hrm." Kazama's gaze turned to the brooch.
[1:11 PM] Mango: "This..." Elwyn closed his eyes and smiled as he clasped his hands on the brooch. "...is from a someone I really care about."
[1:12 PM] Mango: "They were the one who taught me all about the places outside of Nohr, we even left together to see the rest of the world."
[1:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "Really...?"
[1:14 PM] Mango: "When it was time for us to part, this was all they gave me. And I kept it close as a good-luck charm ever since. It probably isn't one in the first place, and maybe I'm just delusional..."
[1:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "This person... they were... a trusted friend?"
[1:15 PM] Mango: "Yes." He opened his eyes.
[1:15 PM] Mango: "...I know how I've said that I always accept the Gods' judgement and take what I have been given..."
[1:16 PM] Mango: "But if I never really met you, then that wouldn't be something I couldn't accept."
[1:17 PM] Mango: "So I thought, maybe believing in good fortune can help...and that it lead me here."
[1:18 PM] Mango: "All I wanted to say was...if there's something you can't or won't tell me, I don't mind." He smiled.
[1:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Elwyn, you may want to close your eyes."
[1:20 PM] Mango: "OK."
[1:20 PM] Mango: Elwyn closed his eyes.
[1:20 PM] AOMRocks20: Elwyn hears some shuffling.
[1:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "My apologies. Removing it without my chest piece causes some... difficulty."
[1:23 PM] Mango: "No need for apologies."
[1:24 PM] AOMRocks20: Something clanks onto the dumpling table. There's more shuffling. "There..."
[1:25 PM] Mango: "Should I open my eyes now?"
[1:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "Wait."
[1:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "Waiiiiiit..."
[1:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes."
[1:26 PM] Mango: Elwyn opened his eyes.
[1:27 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shuffled in his seat. There was a bead necklace with a white, slightly torn cloth attached where a jewel might have been set.
[1:28 PM] Mango: "Oh..."
[1:28 PM] Mango: Elwyn smiled. "The person who gave it to you must have been lovely."
[1:29 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nodded hesitantly. "Yes..."
[1:34 PM] Mango: "No need to be afraid."
[1:35 PM] Mango: "I...hoped that we could fully place our trust in eachother. It's why I told you my story."
[1:36 PM] Mango: "...Even if it could be a small step, I'm glad that you trust me as much as I trust you."
[1:37 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama grips the table. "...have spirits ever haunted you, Elwyn?"
[1:37 PM] Mango: "...I suppose."
[1:38 PM] AOMRocks20: He slowly places his mask on.
[1:39 PM] Mango: Elwyn puts his hand on Kazama's.
[1:39 PM] AOMRocks20: "...?"
[1:40 PM] Mango: "...Gloom doesn't fit you."
[1:42 PM] Mango: "I...know that this has nothing to do with me, and that I shouldn't be the one to say this..."
[1:43 PM] Mango: "But...I think that whoever gave you that necklace wouldn't want you to feel this way."
[1:44 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shook his head. He doesn't get it... "I see. Thank you, Elwyn..."
[1:44 PM] Mango: "..."
[1:45 PM] Mango: Elwyn handed Kazama a charm.
[1:45 PM] AOMRocks20: He took it, raising an eyebrow. "What is...?"
[1:45 PM] Mango: "I did say I make these to improve the life of others."
[1:46 PM] Mango: "I...made this with the best of what I have."
[1:46 PM] Mango: "I want you to have it."
[1:46 PM] AOMRocks20: "What is its purpose...?"
[1:47 PM] Mango: "Protection, safety from spirits, brings good fortune and luck..."
[1:48 PM] Mango: "And something I've really wanted to give others...happiness."
[1:50 PM] Mango: "Maybe I can't be as important to you as the one who gave you that necklace...but I really want to help you out in anyway I can."
[1:50 PM] Mango: "I know how selfish it is for me to say this...but I want to help ease your troubles whenever possible...and to raise your mood when you're down. I probably don't understand or get your problems...but I want to try and understand."(edited)
[3:14 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama sighed. "Elwyn..."
[3:16 PM] Mango: "..." Elwyn looked down.
[3:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "Even for all your charm's power, this spirit would haunt me even while I was one."
[3:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "This spirit causes me far too much pain to admit. It may be... several hundred, maybe thousand, years until I could tell someone of it."
[3:26 PM] Mango: "...I...see."
[3:34 PM] Mango: "...I must have sounded silly, then..."
[3:44 PM] AOMRocks20: "No. No, you didn't. You sounded very caring."
[3:46 PM] Mango: "I don't even know what you're even going through..."
[3:47 PM] AOMRocks20: "...The loss of a..."
[3:47 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama sighs.
[3:47 PM] Mango: "Kazama?"
[3:48 PM] AOMRocks20: "...the loss of a great friend."
[3:48 PM] Mango: "...Oh..."
[3:49 PM] Mango: "I'm...I'm sorry..."
[3:54 PM] AOMRocks20: "Do not be. I am not wise to grieve over them."
[4:03 PM] Mango: "When did it happen...?"
[4:10 PM] AOMRocks20: "A long, long, time ago."
[4:17 PM] Mango: "I see...so that necklace was..."(edited)
[4:56 PM] AOMRocks20: "Very old."
[4:57 PM] Mango: "...Now I feel bad. I felt like I pressured you into telling me..."
[4:58 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama bows his head. "It is a... painful memory."
[4:59 PM] Mango: "You don't need to talk about it now, if you can't."
[4:59 PM] Mango: "You can always face it later." Elwyn's smile returns as he used his finger to raise Kazama's head.
[5:00 PM] Mango: "Grief cannot be handled easily..."
[5:00 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama giggles.
[5:00 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Yes, I know."
[5:00 PM] Mango: "See? Now you're laughing again."
[5:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "Only because you're unbearably precious. You're like a cute little dumpling full of sugar."
[5:01 PM] Mango: "All this sugar is only reserved for you."
[5:02 PM] AOMRocks20: "Good. Lean over here."
[5:02 PM] Mango: "Okay...?" Elwyn leaned.
[5:04 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama presses his face to Elwyn's lips. His ninja mask prevents him from kissing.
[5:06 PM] Mango: "K-K...azama?" Elwyn's face started to burn up.
[5:07 PM] AOMRocks20: "Mwa~." Kazama leaned back, giggling.
[5:07 PM] Mango: "Oh...!" Elwyn put his hands to his cheeks.
[5:07 PM] Mango: "My first kiss..."
[5:09 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama winks. "I have to go tend to Ellis. I'll see you around, okay?"(edited)
[5:10 PM] Mango: "Yeah...I'll see you later."
[5:10 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama quickly grabs a dumpling and vanishes.
[5:11 PM] Mango: Elwyn sat in silence before covering his face with his hands and screeches as quietly as he could.
[5:12 PM] Mango: =RP End=




No comments:

Post a Comment