Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paralogue 18.1.2: A Proper Burial

Featuring: Leodin, Elwyn, Orleans


[7:54 PM] REWlego: Leodin makes his way towards the street that the chase happened. "There..." Leodin points at Orleans, with his friend laying next to him.
[7:55 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn dismounted and hrrried to Orleans side.
[7:55 PM] [TART] Mango: hurried*
[7:56 PM] [TART] Mango: "Sir, sir! Stay with me!"
[7:59 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Wh-wha..?" Orleans reached for his empty hilt.
[8:00 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Robbers..."
[8:00 PM] REWlego: Leodin kneels at Orleans' side. "Sir, it's okay... You're going to be okay..."
[8:01 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "..Where am I?"
[8:01 PM] [TART] Mango: "Stay still." Elwyn brought out his staff.
[8:02 PM] [TART] Mango: "Gods, please help me save this man...!!" He prayed as he channeled his energy to the man.
[8:02 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Hnnnk!"
[8:02 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Oh!" "That...feels better."
[8:03 PM] [TART] Mango: "Can...can you walk?"
[8:04 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He gets up, his injuries more or less vanished for now. "Yes, I can---GODS, NO!"
[8:05 PM] REWlego: Leodin pus out an arm to try and help him.
[8:05 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Seeing the dead man only a few feet away, Orelans falls down, in shock.
[8:06 PM] REWlego: "Oh no... this isn't good..."
[8:06 PM] [TART] Mango: "..." Elwyn looked away.
[8:06 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Bordeaux...I...I couldn't protect you."
[8:06 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Orleans sobs quietly.
[8:07 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn put his hand on Orleans shoulder.
[8:07 PM] REWlego: "O-Orleans... It's not your fault."
[8:08 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Damn it, he was always there for me! Since we were young...." He pounds the street with his fist, blood splashing onto his armor.
[8:09 PM] [TART] Mango: "You've done what you can for eachother...he's in the arms of the Gods now. You shouldn't blame yourself for what happened."
[8:09 PM] REWlego: You should be blaming me...
[8:10 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "You're...you're right." He shakes his head, unable to tear himself away from the sight. "Bordeaux wouldn't have wanted me to just sit here crying over him."
[8:11 PM] [TART] Mango: "...Leodin, can you get Orleans back to somewhere safe for me?"
[8:12 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "No need." Orleans stood up, retrieving and sheathing his sword.
[8:12 PM] REWlego: "I don't think you're in any condition to go anywhere on your own..."
[8:12 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "From now on...I'll stand on my own two feet."
[8:13 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Orleans walks off, one step at a time, picking up the pace as he goes.(edited)
[8:13 PM] [TART] Mango: "..."
[8:13 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks back to Elwyn. "Thank you..." He hugs Elwyn
[8:13 PM] [TART] Mango: "...How could this happen...?"
[8:15 PM] REWlego: "This all happened because of-" Leodin decides against blaming Sula. "I don't know..."(edited)
[8:22 PM] [TART] Mango: "...The man at least deserves a proper burial."
[8:22 PM] REWlego: "Yes... I agree."
[8:23 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn and Leodin worked together to bury the man.
[8:25 PM] [TART] Mango: "...It's such a shame how fast lives end..."
[8:26 PM] REWlego: "We should tell Kazama next time we see him... He might want to let Orleans know where he is."
[8:27 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn took a look at his bouquet. "You can't really give a gift along with terrible news, huh..."
[8:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at Elwyn's bouquet "Where did you get that?"(edited)
[8:28 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn smiled sadly. "I made it." Leodin could see that it was mainly forget-me-nots.
[8:29 PM] [TART] Mango: "I...wanted to give it to Kazama as a gift."
[8:30 PM] [TART] Mango: "I figured that if I may not live as long as him, I may as well give him something to remember me by..."
[8:30 PM] REWlego: "That's very thoughtful... I think he'd love it."
[8:31 PM] [TART] Mango: "I hope so too..."
[8:31 PM] [TART] Mango: "I...suppose now is the time we go our seperate ways then. I'll have to go back to the castle..."
[8:33 PM] REWlego: Leodin hugs Elwyn. "I guess I'll see you later."
[8:33 PM] [TART] Mango: "Good night." Elwyn smiled.
[8:33 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiled back.
[8:35 PM] REWlego: Leodin left to go and find Sula.
[8:35 PM] [TART] Mango: =End RP=




No comments:

Post a Comment