Monday, July 11, 2016

Paralogue 8.1.1: Fire Tribe People Are Weird


Featuring: Marrok, Kazama, Luna, Yavae, Kaija




[12:54 PM] Marrok: Marrok wandered back into the market, hopping from place to place observing the wares. Occassionally he would stop and pick something up, looking it over as he decided whether to purchase it. It was apparent he didn't know what exactly he was looking for and was rather just browsing.
[12:57 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama had left his room, moving over to the marketplace to ensure everything was in order. It's a nice change of pace from the plaza...
[1:05 PM] Marrok: He finally decides upon purchasing a small leatherbound journal, pulling out a pouch and handing the shopkeep a small handful of coins. "Thank you sir." He says before walking away. Opening the book to look through the pages more he notices some text already written inside, but before he manages to read it he bumps into Kazama, accidentally dropping the journal. "Ooof... Sorry sir." He says leaning over to pick up the journal.
[1:07 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama grunts, backing up. "Hrrgh. My apologies..."
[1:10 PM] Marrok: Marrok looks up trying to look the man in the eyes, and upon noticing the mask his tail begins to wag. "Nono, all my fault. Although that is a really cool mask, did you get it around here?"
[1:10 PM] AOMRocks20: "...You could say that, yes."
[1:16 PM] Marrok: "Interesting." He says dusting his new journal before putting it away. "Well anyways, my name is Marrok! Nice to meet you!" He says holding his hand out to shake the strangers.
[1:16 PM] AOMRocks20: "..." Is this really a good idea...?
[1:16 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama takes his hand, shaking it. "I am Kazama."
[1:22 PM] Marrok: "Nice to meet you Kazama!" He says with a grin. I wonder... "You wouldn't happen to be here for the election as well would you?"
[1:24 PM] AOMRocks20: He shakes his head. "Not technically, no. I'm head of security for the celebration."
[1:26 PM] Marrok: *Wow, I guess I just ran into someone .* "Oh neat. Is everything going well so far?"
[1:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "Fortunately, yes. There have been little problems."
[1:32 PM] Marrok: "That is very good to hear, I was worried that with such a large gathering of people something my happen..." His expression had gone a bit more serious but has now returned to its normal cheerful look. "So would it be safe to assume you're from around here then? Do you know any good open places where one could train without any prying eyes?"
[1:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Train? What do you mean?"
[1:35 PM] Marrok: He motions to his ears and tail. "I have been itching to stretch since I got here, but I really would like to avoid leaving the city to do so. I had a bit of a hassle getting in the first time."
[1:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Are you saying you want to transform?"
[1:39 PM] Marrok: "Ideally, but I realize it would be bad practice to do so around people."
[1:39 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well... there's a training hall in the castle."
[1:41 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: "Did I hear a mention of our training hall?" An older, white haired girl walks up from behind Kazama.
[1:43 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama quickly turns, kneeling. "Princess Lunarea..."(edited)
[1:44 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Keh, oh you silly retainers. "Thank you, Kazama, but thats not necessary every time. You may stand."
[1:45 PM] AOMRocks20: He stands. "I see. What brings you to the marketplace, milady?"
[1:46 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: She stretched her arms out. "Mmm, just a snack or two. Who's your friend?"
[1:47 PM] Marrok: Marrok turns, confused for a moment. "Wait... this is..." His tail wagging he wracks his brain for the proper ettiquiet. What do I do? "Uhhh... Hi there!" He says with a grin.
[1:48 PM] AOMRocks20: "This is Marrok. He collided with me earlier."
[1:49 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Luna turns her gaze over to the wolfskin, eyeing him. Ah yes, these furry things. I forgot we had them here. "Hello."
[1:50 PM] Marrok: Marrok is frozen, not having been ready to meet royalty. "Nice t-to meet you Princess!" His face his bright red and the nervousness can be heard in his voice, but his tail wags regardless.
[1:51 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama stands back a bit.
[1:52 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Ahah, the fear is so adorable. "Its nice to meet you too, Marrok." She holds her hand out.
[1:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae, wearing her cloak, enters the marketplace "[Where did that little gremlin run off too...]"
[1:54 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is hunting for brownies
[1:54 PM] Marrok: Marrok reaches out to shake her hand, his trembling can be felt as he does so. I am actually talking to royalty, this... wow... He gives a big grin though as he tries to regain his composure.
[1:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..?" She recognizes Kazama and approaches from behind him "Hey, have you seen Kaija, creepy ninja man?"
[1:55 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama glances at Yavae. "Hrm? No."
[1:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Darn... [That little gremlin is in for so much training once I find her]"
[1:58 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Brownies.. where the fuck are the brownies"
[1:59 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Luna finishes the shake and pulls her hand back, smiling at the wolf.
[1:59 PM] Marrok: His trembling finally stops and he plucks up the courage to ask a question. "Princess, out of curiosity, where is it you traveled to? If you would not mind sharing."
[1:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm...? There are wolfskin here..?" She comments, mostly to herself
[2:00 PM] Willis Wilstar: "...shit. I think I'm lost."
[2:00 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama perks up. "I-I would also like to know."
[2:01 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: "Mmm? Oh, well I wouldn't really say I travelled there, but..."
[2:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Wait, princess..?"
[2:01 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: "Ashelande. Its a continent pretty far from here."
[2:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "Truly? Do we have documents of it?"
[2:02 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Luna finally turns her attention to the side. "And who might you be?" ...Oh geez.
[2:02 PM] Marrok: "Interesting..." He ponders over the name in his head, his tail slowing as he thinks.
[2:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "The name is Yavae, I take it you are one of the princesses of this nation?"
[2:04 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama turns, backing up slightly. "Yavae, this is Princess Lunarea, of House Rurijisa."
[2:04 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Luna gestures to Kazama's answer as her own.
[2:06 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija, definitely lost, decides just to sit down and take a swig from her flask
[2:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see." Well, might as well give a formal greeting, this is royalty after all, that makes her almost my equal. "Well, in that case-" She pulls off her cloak to reveal her intricate- though rather not-covering- armor, strikes a powerful pose, and proudly announces "My name is Yavae, first daughter of the Chieftain of the great Fire Tribe of Nolore, here on personal business. It is an pleasure to make your acquaintance."
[2:08 PM] Marrok: Marrok stands, politely listening and watching. He fondles with the charm under his scarf. Wow... a Princess. I was expecting her to look nice... but... His face grows ever redder.
[2:08 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Very intimidated ...................Okaaaaaaay! "Y-yes, its a pleasure to make your acquaintance too..." Fire tribe princesses...not used to them!
[2:08 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama raises an eyebrow, adjusting his mask.
[2:08 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija, hearing the declaration, scrambles to her feet, only to be confronted with an endless fractal labyrinth of unknown shapes and colours
[2:08 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Oh shit"
[2:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Hm, a stutter... She does not seem as brave as I would have hoped. Oh well.
[2:10 PM] AOMRocks20: He moves over to Luna's side.
[2:10 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: "...Ahem. So, ah, what personal business would this be, if you don't mind me asking?"
[2:10 PM] Willis Wilstar: 'I know.. I know.. I can signal her with the secret fire tribe signal'
[2:10 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija starts screaming
[2:10 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: And dear god, woman, put your cloak back on in public.
[2:10 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Oh, what now.
[2:11 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Luna is on guard slightly from the screaming.
[2:11 PM] Willis Wilstar: it doesn't even sound scared.. it's just.. loud
[2:11 PM] AOMRocks20: "...? What could that screeching be about...?"
[2:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins putting her cloak on "That's a- Oh. It seems I have found my lady in waiting." She follows the screaming
[2:11 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is just standing in the middle of a bunch of people making a siren noise
[2:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija. Shut up."
[2:12 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: ...
[2:12 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I knew that would work"
[2:12 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Also be careful"
[2:12 PM] Marrok: Marrok begins to giggle a little, trying to hold it back, this whole situation being rather humourous to him.
[2:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She pinches her ear, looking a bit cross
[2:12 PM] Willis Wilstar: "There's demons everywhere"
[2:12 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Fire tribe people are weird.
[2:12 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Owowowowowowowow"
[2:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, we are in the company of foreign royalty, best behavior."
[2:12 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shuffles to himself. He clears his throat.
[2:13 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Oh no"
[2:13 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Which one is it"
[2:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Even if they are kind of cowards. Just keep quiet.]"
[2:13 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Which one is it?!
[2:13 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Wait. Isn't it you. Aren't you foreign royalty."
[2:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[It's the older princess, Luna]"
[2:13 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Do we count as foreign"
[2:13 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Or are the other people foreign"
[2:13 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What is foreign in this context"
[2:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Hush.]"
[2:13 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Luna looks at Marrok and Kazama, then back to Kaija. Seriously, how do they look more royal than me?
[2:13 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Is this thing high?
[2:14 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is staring into space
[2:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She looks back to them "I apologize for my [gremlin's] current mental state."
[2:14 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: This thing is high!
[2:14 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Gremlins]?! WHERE?"(edited)
[2:14 PM] AOMRocks20: When Luna's gaze falls on Kazama, he straightens up.
[2:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "[Gremlin]?"
[2:14 PM] Willis Wilstar: She hides behind Yavae
[2:14 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Defend me princess"
[2:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Kaija, I will knock you out if I must]"
[2:14 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: "I-Its...fine, Yavae."
[2:15 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[I will arm wrestle you]"
[2:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Three.]"
[2:15 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[In front of the indeterminate-as-to-whether-or-not-they-count-as-foreign princess?]"
[2:15 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: She turns and whispers at Kazama. "Do you know what they're saying? Is this the tongue of the Fire tribe?"
[2:15 PM] Marrok: Marroks laughter giggling ceases. Hmm... two new people... "Sorry to interrupt, but..." He looks to the fire tribe duo. "Nice to meet you, my name is Marrok!" He grins holding out his hand, tail wagging.
[2:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[It's better than you screaming, now behave and stop acting like a child]"
[2:16 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija stares at him
[2:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Kaija, go pet the dog]"
[2:16 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Do you actually have a tail or am I way more far gone than I thought"
[2:16 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shrugs, whispering back. "It is. I know... some, but not a lot. I can pick up bits and pieces of the conversation."
[2:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[He does now calm down and pet him.]"
[2:16 PM] AOMRocks20: "But nothing to gain a full understanding."
[2:16 PM] Marrok: "Yes I actually have a tail. I am a wolfskin afterall."
[2:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Greetings Marrok. Would you mind if my lady in waiting pet your fur to calm herself down?"
[2:17 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: "Ah. I'm not...used to seeing their kind. Even when I was young, they didn't visit this region often."
[2:17 PM] Marrok: "I would prefer my fur remain... unpetted."
[2:17 PM] Willis Wilstar: "...Their kind?"
[2:17 PM] Marrok: "Sorry."
[2:17 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course. Fire Tribespeople are known for being horrendously xenophobic." Kazama whispers back.
[2:17 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Shit it heard me.
[2:18 PM] Willis Wilstar: That certainly got Kaija's attention
[2:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh well then. Kaija, [remain calm or I will incapacitate you]"
[2:18 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: "I meant...your people, little one."
[2:18 PM] Willis Wilstar: "That's what I thought."
[2:18 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Wait."
[2:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She walks back, picking Kaija up by the back of her 'shirt' and carrying her along
[2:18 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What"
[2:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Sorry about her."
[2:19 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija gets dragged away but does not look happy at all
[2:19 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods.
[2:19 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: "Its...alright. Does she always act like this?"
[2:19 PM] Willis Wilstar: She definitely does not look happy
[2:19 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Definitely high.
[2:19 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Why don't you ask me directly?"
[2:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Not always"
[2:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Usually she's just lazy and standoffish"
[2:20 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Luna ignores Kaija's question. "Ah, I guess its only when she's...on...it."
[2:20 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Geez, I wonder where she got it from.
[2:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, on some of them"
[2:20 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama leans into Luna's ear, whispering again. "Do not eat food she cooks. A friend of mine was nearly poisoned when he ate it."
[2:20 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Oh, am I now not good enough to even justify a response?"
[2:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija [calm down now]"
[2:20 PM] Marrok: Marroks ears twitch as he overhears Kazama's warning. Noted.
[2:21 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[How am I in the wrong?]"
[2:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "...not that I would expect her to serve you."
[2:21 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Luna whispers back. "Of course, I didn't intend to." ...Is it befitting for a Queen to dabble in those sorts of...entertainment?
[2:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija can be a bit of a handful but she is an excellent companion and chef, plus she is stronger than she looks."
[2:22 PM] Willis Wilstar: "A lot stronger."
[2:22 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: "I'll take your word for it, Kaija."
[2:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Now, Kaija, if you get us arrested here I may have to strangle you]"
[2:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[So be careful]"
[2:22 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[I just want an apology.]"
[2:22 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama straightens suddenly, turning toward the feuding couple.
[2:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Ask for it like father taught us then, 'diplomatically']"
[2:23 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Your father]"
[2:23 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[As if I ever had one.]"
[2:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Your point? You sat in my lessons too]"
[2:24 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[I had my own lessons. You know, the kind for a retainer.]"
[2:25 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Luna nudges Kazama, whispering at him again. "Maybe this might be a good time to...slip away?" The princess still hasn't put her cloak back on yet...
[2:25 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: And its intimidating me
[2:26 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods, whispering in response. "Where shall we go?"(edited)
[2:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She puts her cloak back on as she talks "[Kaija, we can talk later]"
[2:27 PM] Marrok: Marrok continues to liten in on their conversations, he feels bad but doesn't want to interrupt anyones discussions.
[2:27 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[fine, fine.]"
[2:27 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: "I still haven't gotten that snack yet..."
[2:28 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Does anyone have water? I have a headache"
[2:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "I have some candies in my back pocket." He starts slowly pulling Luna away to the plaza.
[2:28 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Wow geez I wonder where you got that headache from.
[2:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..? Oh, farewell princess."
[2:29 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Luna bows at Yavae. "It was a pleasure to meet you, princess of the fire tribe."
[2:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She responds by bowing her head "Likewise. Hopefully later you can meet Kaija when she is in her right mind."
[2:30 PM] Marrok: Marrok follows the duo, still having some questions for the princess. He also doesn't want to be petted.(edited)
[2:30 PM] [MILD] Amasuro: Luna follows Kazama to the plaza.
[2:30 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama grabs some candies from his back pocket, holding them out to Luna. "Here you are."
[2:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Once the others leave, she gives Kaija a rather disappointed and annoyed look #rp-channel-c-4


No comments:

Post a Comment