Saturday, July 16, 2016

Paralogue 23: The Reward Part

Featuring: Sula, Drew


[9:03 PM] Kwakado: Shimi landed a fair distance from the caravan wagons, trotting up to these imports from the east. Sula squinted at the strange signs, talking with various miners and merchants. He fondled the gold pouch in his robe, containing funds from various Khlinese officials. He'd expected this to last him all the way through the coronation - could Sula afford to spend it on tribute to Ayida? Could he afford not too? Making any sort of business arrangements while simultaneously holding back Shimi-e, however, was nigh-impossible. They withdrew into the sky for now as he mediated to himself.
[9:06 PM] Drewkas: Drew was bored, walking alongside a wagon that was headed into the capital(edited)
[9:09 PM] Kwakado: As they flew over Amaterasu's eastern gate, Sula spotted Drew, looking dismayed. Remembering that nightmarish night, Sula bid his mount to descend, and she swooped past the outlaw - nearly kicking his face in.
[9:11 PM] Drewkas: "....watch it" Damn Drew looks unamused as hell
[9:20 PM] Kwakado: "Wo-u-lo!!" Shimi lands, but Sula doesn't dismount as usual. "Kwemo, Drew-i! Please forgive Shimi-e-She is working very hard!"
[9:23 PM] Drewkas: "Its alright" Drew's volume seems lower then usual as well
[9:48 PM] Kwakado: Sula grips the pouch tighter. How is he going to explain this one? "...I need you to do something for me."
[9:52 PM] Drewkas: Drew looks over at the guy in charge of the wagon "I'll visit later" He didnt ask and kept on going
[9:52 PM] Kwakado: Sula's first quivers within the robe....
[9:52 PM] Drewkas: Drews stops next to Sula
[9:53 PM] Drewkas: "Explain"
[9:53 PM] Kwakado: Sula stops and looks him dead in the eye.
[9:54 PM] Kwakado: "Drew-i...I need you..." Sula felt bitter over this choice already, but he could do nothing else.
[9:54 PM] Kwakado: "...to take this!" His face lit up, and he handed the thief the entire pouch.
[9:54 PM] Kwakado: "It was a huge success, Drew-i!"
[9:55 PM] Drewkas: "H-huh? Really? Wow I almost forgot about the reward part!"
[9:55 PM] Drewkas: Drews face lit up in return
[10:09 PM] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha! Me too! But then my friend came, giving many Kwemos for us all! He says the future is not yet certain....but things are looking much better for those people now." Sula nods proudly.
[10:32 PM] Drewkas: "Well im glad in the end I helped someone!"
July 14, 2016
[9:18 AM] Kwakado: Sula's hand returned to the robe. No jewels today, it seemed. "Have you had any trouble since then?"
[9:20 AM] Drewkas: "Not worth bringing up atleast"
[9:22 AM] Kwakado: He gave a flighty wave. "Kwemo, then. it seems all the trouble fell on Sula-o, ha ha."
[9:26 AM] Drewkas: "How's your foot?"
[9:28 AM] Kwakado: Sula gives his leg a shake. The foot's glistening with some kind of medicine, but....completely unbandaged, despite its color looking a lot more distressing than last they met.
[9:29 AM] Drewkas: "Well it uhh, looks alright....I think"
[9:30 AM] Kwakado: Sula shakes his head, laughing rhythmically. "It will. As long as I stay on Shimi-e, ha."
[9:32 AM] Drewkas: "Hah, Well was there anything else Sula?"
[9:34 AM] Kwakado: "Well..."Sula scratched her ear. "I am in search of rare gems...but I wonder if anyone's lives are at stake, ha."
[9:40 AM] Drewkas: "Hmmm, I think I know a jewelry place in the capital, but alas, I have no money for any"
[9:44 AM] Kwakado: Sula laughs. "Neither do I. I used my share of the reward to get the help of a traveling healer. But to fail in this would be an even greater cost."
[9:47 AM] Drewkas: "Why's that?"
[9:50 AM] Kwakado: "That....that girl on the roof...Mil-tho...she helped me. After that night, I got separated from Shimi-e, and Este, and...I wondered if they were gone. Mil-tho took me all the way to the stables."
[9:52 AM] Drewkas: "Hmm, I dont recall knowing an Este"
[9:53 AM] Kwakado: "Our new foal." Sula beamed with pride. "He is safe in the stables."
[9:53 AM] Drewkas: "Oooh I saw the newborn a while ago! Must've been Este."
[9:56 AM] Kwakado: The Dwabi nodded. "He is a strong, strong boy, after all he has been through...Omm..." Sula's eyes shut, then open. "He reminds me of you, ha."
[9:57 AM] Drewkas: Drew thinks for a moment "Heh, maybe I should visit him sometime"
[9:59 AM] Kwakado: "Oh, please do! Este-i loves visitors. Very different from this one..." Sula's smile only brightened as he gave Shimi a hearty pat.(edited)
[10:11 AM] Drewkas: Drew slowly extended his hand towards Shimi, he wasn't close enough to touch her even if he wanted too though
[10:17 AM] Kwakado: Shimi lowered her head, and gave her wings an intimidating stretch. Sula laughed.
[10:18 AM] Kwakado: "I wonder if she is getting tired of Ama-terasu..." Sula looked up at Drew, humming.
[10:21 AM] Drewkas: Drew laughed as well "Im sure if she was, you would notice"
[10:23 AM] Kwakado: "Ba-ba...She doesn't tell me anything, ha. So where are you going today?"
[10:32 AM] Drewkas: "The Restaurant near The Poisoned Pig....not the best area to be working but I need money somehow!" Drew seems cheerful even if the area is pretty bad
[10:36 AM] Kwakado: "Honest work is as Kwemo as its pay, truly. Forgive me for stopping you, Drew-i."
[10:43 AM] Drewkas: "Alright im gona head there now, cya Sula!"
[10:46 AM] Kwakado: Sula extends his palms. "Kwemo!" And he and Shimi set out for the skies. No money, no theft. Sula would have to find some other way to honor O Ayida.
[11:08 AM] Kwakado: ======END RP=======



No comments:

Post a Comment