Sunday, July 10, 2016

Paralogue 5.4: To Meet a New Person [Sum]


Featuring: Marrok, Vivianna, Tori



[8:06 PM] Marrok: Marrok sits asgainst a tree just outside the market. His attention is focused on the newly acquired scarf around his neck and how he can fit his charm inside of it. This was a great bargain, it feels really nice and everything. His tail is wagging up against the tree behind him.
[8:11 PM] Mika: Vivianna struts down into the market. She felt horrid and even though she had this big basket of treats, there was still a whoooole lot in the castle kitchen. Maybe baking when she was sad wasn’t the best idea but it did help some. She covers the basket a little more, wiping her slightly red and puffy eyes. The red hood she had found was light enough to wear and help covered her eyes. She didn’t want anyone to see her them.(edited)
[8:17 PM] Shiraho: After finishing her rounds, Tori went to the market to pick up some groceries. Not to take home, but for the soup kitchen on the other side of town. As she begin to leave however, she noticed a wolfskin under a nearby tree, but thought nothing of it(edited)
[8:24 PM] Marrok: Marroks nose perks up at the scent of the treats, and at the scent of the groceries. His tail starts to wag much faster than before as he turns his head between the two glorious smells before him, a slight whine excaping his mouth. Oh no... both smells are really good... Noticing that Vivi was the source of one of the smells he runs over to her first. "Hi... Viviana right? Come with me, we're going to go investigate." He then starts to pull her towards Tori.(edited)
[8:25 PM] Mika: She blinks before looking at him in confustion. "Marrok? W-Where are we going?"
[8:28 PM] Marrok: "We are going to meet a new person!" He continues pulling.
[8:30 PM] Mika: "B-But I've got to..oh whatever." She lets herself be pulled
[8:32 PM] Shiraho: Tori made her way to the main streets. After about a block however, she noticed she was being followed. Not sure what they're up to but I'm not one for taking chances. She turned a corner into an alley, dropped her groceries, and put a hand on her sword.
[8:36 PM] Marrok: Marrok sniffed ahead, continuing the pull Vivi behind him. As he approaches the corner he lets go of Vivi and walks up to it alone, smelling the stranger right around it. His tail is wagging extremely slowly, when he slowly pops his head around the corner. "Well hello there!"
[8:38 PM] Mika: "You can't just run off like this Marrok. This is the second time this has happen." Vivi pulls down her hood to get a closer look at the person.
[8:38 PM] Shiraho: Tori quickly drew and pointed her blade at the wolfskin. "Who are you and why are you following me"
[8:40 PM] Marrok: Marrok backs up a bit, his tail now down behind him showing his panic. "W-well... you smelled nice. So I wanted to come say hello."
[8:40 PM] Mika: Vivi gasp and pulls him back closer to her. "Hey hey calm down."
[8:43 PM] Shiraho: "Hm well you don't seem dangerous, not outwardly anyway." Tori put away her blade. "So, how could I be of service?"
[8:46 PM] Marrok: "Well... uh..." Now nervous after having a sword pointed at his face. "I think we can start with names. I am Marrok and this here is..." He motions to Vivi with his hands, his tail still tight to his lower body. "... my friend Vivianna. Who might you be?"
[8:48 PM] Shiraho: "I'm Tori" She said, now with a smile. "I assume you're visitors coming for the election banquet?"
[8:49 PM] Mika: "The party right?"
[8:50 PM] Shiraho: "Let's just call it celebrations, for the sake of simplicity."
[8:51 PM] Marrok: "Well then yes, oddly enough we are here for them as well." His tail loosening from him back.(edited)
[8:52 PM] Mika: "Seems everyone I meet is here for it."
[8:53 PM] Shiraho: "Well it is a big event. I've had my fair share of extra work because of it."
[8:55 PM] Shiraho: "A gathering of rich nobles tends to attract its fair share of bandits."
[8:56 PM] Marrok: "Hopefully things will remain calm and peaceful, but we all must be prepared for the worst..." He pulls on his scarf slightly, and orb can be seen just barely being made out underneath of it.
[8:57 PM] Mika: "Lets not worry right now. I mean it's still a few days away right." Vivianna finally notices that she's still holding the end of that scarf and drops it fast. "Marrok are you hungry?"
[8:58 PM] Shiraho: "Hmm...is that a beaststone I saw under that scarf?"(edited)
[8:59 PM] Marrok: Marroks stomach growls. "Maybe a lit-" He's caught off guard by Tori's question. "N-no... what would ever give you that idea?" He quickly lets go of his scarf and the buldge disappears.(edited)
[9:01 PM] Shiraho: "Let's just say you're not the first wolfskin I've met. Living in a city like this, you meet all kinds of people. I've read about beaststones in books, but this is the first time I've seen it up so close."
[9:03 PM] Marrok: Marrok gives a small smirk. "Well I can guarentee you it is not just some beaststone." He turns back to Vivi as his tail returns back to its normal wagging rate, his stomach growling again. "That aside... I am a little hungry, why would you b-" He sniffs the air again. "What is in the basket, it smells amazing!"
[9:05 PM] Mika: This boy can change topics quick. "Well it's some treats I baked, I made a lot so I thought I was sell some." She opens the basket, letting the sight and smell of many different baked treats free.
[9:07 PM] Marrok: Marrok begins to drool a little, his eyes widening and nose twitching at the reveal of the treats. His tail wagging at an accelerated rate. "May I purchase some of your delicious treats?"
[9:09 PM] Mika: She tries not to coo at him. He was so cute and she just wanted to yank that tail of his. "For a friend they are free. Take as many as you please."
[9:10 PM] Shiraho: Tori picked up the groceries she dropped earlier. "Much as love to chat, I should get going before these go bad. If you want to follow, I won't stop you but it'll take us through some of the more dangerous parts of the city."
[9:11 PM] Marrok: Marrok takes a small handful and looks up at Tori, one already in his mouth. "Ugh huh... Shaftey un nuhmburs." He chews it and swallows. "Wow... these are really good."(edited)
[9:12 PM] Mika: She smiles. "I don't have anything better to do today and it would take my mind off some things." She tries not to pet the man..he was not a dog vivi.
[9:14 PM] Shiraho: "All right then." Tori begin to walk toward the soup kitchen, making a detour to stay on the main road as best she could. *Mind if I try a pastry?"
[9:15 PM] Mika: "I would charge you but I'm feeling a bit better so sure." She offers the basket to her.
[9:19 PM] Shiraho: Tori put the groceries down, took a pastry and put it in her mouth, then picked them up again. She finished eating the pastry, uncharacteristically dropping crumbs everywhere on the street. "That was pretty good, did you make these yourself?"
[9:22 PM] Mika: She nods. "I was feeling down eailer and so I made a whole bunch."
[9:24 PM] Shiraho: "I see...would you be willing to drop some of them off at the soup kitchen? I do what I can do help, but there never seems to be enough of anything to go around."
[9:25 PM] Mika: "Oh of course! I have way to much anyway, donating it would be perfect."
[9:26 PM] Marrok: "Need any help carrying anything?"
[9:29 PM] Shiraho: "Oh right, could you hold this bag for me? We'll have to make a turn toward that alley soon and having a free hand would be a lot of help should we run into any trouble. Normally there's a few guards I can ask for protection but they're all too busy keeping the streets safe." Tori hands over a bag to Marrok.
[9:30 PM] Marrok: Marrok grabs the bag, holding it tightly in his hand. His tail now wagging happily. "No problem, though I will try my best not to ruin it if it comes to a fight."
[9:34 PM] Shiraho: "My thanks." Tori walked over to a building that looked like a rundown restaurant. She put her groceries on the counter and gave an envelope containing some money to the owner.
[9:35 PM] Marrok: Marrok follows, but as he does so he leans over to Vivi. "Sorry for pulling you into my little adventure, I got a bit overexcited."
[9:36 PM] Mika: "Huh..oh no it's fine. This is much more exciting then anything I was going to do." She smiles at him.
[9:39 PM] Shiraho: Tori turned around to face her new friends.
[9:39 PM] Shiraho: "Well we're done here so let's get back to the main road"
[9:39 PM] Mika: "Well I suppose I'll just leave the basket here then?"
[9:39 PM] Shiraho: "That's fine"
[9:40 PM] Mika: She nods and drops it off. "Hopeful they enjoy it."
[9:41 PM] Marrok: Marrok places down the bag he is holding, his tail is still wagging quickly. He looks outside and realizes the time. "Well, it was nice meeting you and I am glad I could help. I am late for something though, so I must be off. See you both around!" With that he runs off, tail wagging as he does.
[9:42 PM] Shiraho: Tori looked at Vivianna "Well my business here is done. I should get back home before it's too late. Need me to stay with you until we reach the main road?"(edited)
[9:42 PM] Mika: "He seems to like running off like that." She giggles. "I guess I'll be off as well. I'll be fine."
[9:43 PM] Shiraho: "Okay then, stay safe out there." Tori ran deeper into the alleyways. The narrow paths and the lack of people always felt more comfortable to her.
[9:44 PM] Mika: Vivianna only sighs before walking back, this trip was starting to feel a little lonely.
[9:44 PM] Mika: =RP END=


No comments:

Post a Comment