Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Paralogue 20.0.3: Such a Sweet Sound


Featuring: Sula, Kalenzo, Vivianna, Milth

[8:17 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula took slow, deliberate steps down the path from the stables, letting his heels really sink in. He watched Kalenzo carefully, his face a little too joyful.
[8:20 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo slowed his breathing, letting out a long breath as soon as they were far enough from the stables. "Huh... I've been fine, how have you been, Sula?"
[8:22 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha ha. It was only yesterday I helped the princess of Freyzenwald decide on dinner... And now-" But he couldn't break his promise. "... Now I wonder about you, good sir."
[8:23 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula scratches his nose. "You told me you were from Khlin, hu?"
[8:25 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Really now? I've been fine, making my way around the city... learning the layout." He answered, wiping the last of the sweat from his face. "And yes, I am from Khlin."
[8:27 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Here for the party? Who sent you?"
[8:28 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Yes, I'm here for the party. I came here of my own accord, I had heard it would be a party open to the public no?"
[8:30 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula nodded. "A lot of people coming to Ama-terasu of their own accord from Khlin these days." He felt a flash of anger at Leodin.
[8:30 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "A lot of friends of Vivian-na."
[8:32 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Hmm, I see..." He responded, placing his hands into his pockets as they walked along
[8:34 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: No reaction. Had he gotten the wrong impression of this man? "You haven't seen a man named Kazuya around here, have you? He wears a robe...a lot like that woman's." Sula points to Milth from afar.(edited)
[8:40 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "...I hope you haven't. He is Khlin-ese too, but he... Sees people only as things to play with and destroy. But that is why In-tetsu has sent him to Khlin."
[8:42 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Hmm, Intetsu..." He grumbled, obviously disgruntled. "I'll have to keep an eye out..."
[8:43 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula kept walking. "So how did you meet Vivi-i, then?"
[8:46 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Well, heh, funny story about that, really..." Kalenzo drifted off, arching and stretching his back. "I was discussing things with a gentleman I had met here in the city, and then from out of nowhere, she runs into me and buries her face into my chest..."
[8:48 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Gods above... She then tells us that she was running from somebody, and blah blah blah, the gentleman runs off and we introduce each other." He adds, motioning his hand around through the air.
[8:55 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula nods slowly, eyes shut. "Running from someone...was it Kaz-..a ninja?"
[8:57 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo narrows his eyes on the preacher, Kazama? "Ah, no, she was simply running away from a bar-owner I think"
[9:00 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula held back a grin. Every now and then, it worked. "I don't think that man owns any bars. Far too busy for that, ha ha." His eyes met Kalenzo's.(edited)
[9:01 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo's stare became a fabricated kind of warm as Sula's eyes met his. "Heh heh... Yeap."
[9:03 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: They shared what must have looked like a tender moment to any onlookers. Then, quietly, "... However much he's paying you, Kalen-za, I can match that."
[9:05 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo's eyes narrowed once more as he smiled, "I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about."
[9:07 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "I just want to know what brings you here, Khlin-u. Is your family sick? Did they promise you a position? Or are you just another Intetsu brat here to play with people's lives?"
[9:11 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Pff, me? from Intetsu of all places? Don't be ridiculous, I wouldn't place myself with those dirt-bags to save my life." He spat, all of this coming from his smiling maw. "I'm simply here of my own accord, a simple artist on a simple journey."
[9:12 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "I may be from Khlin, but I don't associate myself with that scum in the capital."(edited)
[9:14 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula grins at the man's scorn, spitting to the other side. "Ha ha ha! Nanyo to Intetsu brats!" He hummed a low drone. "Then you are just here to showcase your art in the greatest kingdom city, uu?"
[9:15 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "I guess you could say that," Kalenzo responded, a devilish grin clawing it's way onto his face.
[9:18 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Then I suppose you..." Sula sighs, starting to understand. "Would get along quite well with Vivi. She is the finest artist in all of Freyzenwald, truly."(edited)
[9:24 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Well, I'm certainly trying, she's quite forward if I must say." He remarked, placing his hands into his pockets. "But I wouldn't say she's the best in the land, though..." He added, snickering to himself
[9:29 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "She is quite friendly, ha ha ha! I have not heard much of her singing, but the girl's a better cook than most Frey-zen chefs here!" Sula disengaged a bit. Just an acquaintance. "Have you been to the Black Pearl here? Their ingredients are of the finest quality but their technique is Nanyo, ha." Now to see what kind of acquaintance be was...
[9:38 PM] Mika: Vivianna walks outside and gives them both a very tight smile.
[9:42 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Really now? I'll have to try it sometime..." He drifted off, "And, no, I haven't been to the Black Pearl." I don't know what Nanyo is, but I guess it's not the best...
[9:44 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula sees Vivianna, and feels a surge of divine gratitude.
[9:45 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Someday she'll be the best chef in the world," he says quietly to Kalenzo.
[9:45 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Vivi-i!" Sula comes up to her
[9:46 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Hmm..." He nods, folding his arms as Sula approaches the songstress
[9:47 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: His arms open, wide as a wingspan.
[9:47 PM] Mika: She rolls her eyes and frowns. "Sorry for dragging you into all this Kalenzo, I still do hope we can do lunch together some day."
[9:49 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula stepped to the side, lowering his arms. It seemed she was as preoccupied as he'd been lately with dining arrangements.
[9:50 PM] Mika: "Well Sula..what made you think I went missing?"
[9:50 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He snapped out of thought. "...Your necklace. It's...gone."
[9:51 PM] Mika: "Oh that..yes I gave it to the girl it was really meant for..the princess." She glares at him.
[9:53 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula doesn't have time to do anything but react. "You gave it to Ellis-u?! I did not make that just to be handed off to Frey-zen brats like a cheap toy, Vi-va!"(edited)
[9:54 PM] Mika: "Well you were on a date with her! I bet she was happy to receive it too!"
[9:56 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "She was. And now I cannot take it back without sending a wo-u-lo a hundred miles south---A date?!"
[9:56 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula, out of breath, just hums.
[9:57 PM] Mika: "Oh can't even deny it! I.." She looks away, she wasn't going to cry, not because of him.
[9:59 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "You think Sula-o would--" No. Couldn't mention the dead man to her. "We were there to--" No. Couldn't betray Leodin's trust, either. "..Sula-o is Aishatu, Vivian-na! We do not go on dates with children!"
[10:01 PM] Mika: "Stop telling me lies! Don't lie to me...please..not me. I saw you! I was the one who sent the dessert.."
[10:02 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Of course. The cake was her idea from the beginning, after all. "You must not have been very upset, if you were willing to throw whatever gifts to her that crossed your mind."(edited)
[10:03 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He waved a palm back towards the man with the crossed arms. "You saw no reason to tell me about going there with Kalen-zi, yet I must tell you about everyone Sula-o eats with?"(edited)
[10:06 PM] Mika: "I wasn't with him there, I was alone and no but she is the princess, a beautiful woman..what was I to think! You seem so happy with her.."
[10:08 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula flashes a toothy grin. "Then it seems I know how to do my job, if I looked so happy to you. It was a nightmare! I thought Kazama had--" No. Can't let her anywhere near that man, or the nightmares become reality. "Gods!"(edited)
[10:11 PM] Mika: Gods he was toying with her wasn't he. She turns away. "Whatever, what do I even care, it's not like you care about me."
[10:13 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "...That is what you think, Vivi-i?"
[10:15 PM] Mika: "I...I..I don't know what you feel about me..but..yes I feel as though you don't care.."
[10:16 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "....then of course the necklace meant nothing to you." Sula frowned. "Forgive me, I...I thought that someone had attacked you, in order to manipulate Leo-din. And me."
[10:18 PM] Mika: "That necklace meant the world to me Sula...I couldn't even break it when I saw you with her." She shakes her head and sighs. "Don't worry ok, I'm fine."
[10:21 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula steps forward. "...I wanted to take it from her. To pull it off right there, in front of everyone.But what matters more..." He hugs her from behind. "...is that my Vivi-i is safe."(edited)
[10:24 PM] Mika: She tenses before melting into his hug. "Oh, Sula..I..I..I'm been pretty foolish haven't I." She turns around and looks up at him with a soft smile.
[10:26 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "No, I-" He considered telling her all about Khlin, about the Kolai, but he couldn't. "I am glad to hear you have been getting along with Kalen-za."
[10:28 PM] Mika: "I guess..I'm really just burdening him. I don't even know him all that well."
[10:29 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Try giving him a taste of your cooking, ha ha!" Sula squeezed a little tighter. "After that, no man could see you as a burden, Vivi-i."
[10:30 PM] Mika: "...W-What about you..what do you see me as Sula?"
[10:32 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Uu?" His eyebrows scrunched in. "You are no burden, Vivian-ni. But I would have said that before trying your cake, ha."
[10:36 PM] Mika: She sighs.." I think he doesn't like me all that much. Kalenzo...so if you weren't on a date with the princess then...I'm not with him."
[10:39 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Oh.." Sula frowns. "I am sorry. But he is just intimidated, and perhaps a little jealous of your art." Sula looks around, confirming that the man has withdrawn from the area. "I think he wishes he was as good of a performer as you, Vivi-i."
[10:40 PM] Mika: She giggles, tracing shapes on his chest. "You're my Sula as well you know."
[10:41 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: The Dwabi clears his throat. "Sula-o. Respect your elders, now, ha ha." He rolls his shoulders back.
[10:43 PM] Mika: "Am I child to you like the princess is?"
[10:45 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "No, no, not like Ellis-u, ha ha." Sula blinks. "But you aren't much older than eighteen years, are you?"(edited)
[10:48 PM] Mika: She pouts, he could be so sweet at times and then. "Yes..yes I am."
[10:48 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula tilts his head in. "...Truly?"
[10:52 PM] Mika: She licks her lips and nods. "I am not a girl like the princess..I am a woman Sula."
[10:55 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He laughs, lifting her up off the ground. "Twenty-two years, then?"(edited)
[10:56 PM] Mika: "23 actually." She wraps her arms around his neck, laughing.
[10:57 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Still a little worn out from riding Milth, Sula starts carrying her toward the stables. "Twenty-three? But Vivi-i, you are so small! Even for a kingdom girl!"
[11:00 PM] Mika: "I know I'm only 5'0 but you don't have to bring it up silly! We can't all be tall."
[11:03 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "No, no, not short - small!" He puts a hand on her slender arm. "Not very much Dwabi food in there, ha ha ha!"
[11:05 PM] Mika: "Ohhh well I don't know, you're skinny too!"
[11:08 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula, not even halfway back yet, starts to quake a bit. He puts her down. "*Aa", yes, you speak truly. Not enough good food in the kingdoms for anyone. Still!" He raised a palm. "If I have to call the princess Ellis-o, then I will call you Vivi-i." He stretched his weary arms, preferring this fake argument to the earlier one.(edited)
[11:09 PM] Mika: She sits and looks away. "W..Will you ever put an e at the end?"
[11:11 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: ..."You wish for me to ride on your back, like Shimi-e? Ha." Then he wondered if she had really meant this one.
[11:13 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "...I do not know how much longer we will stay, after the election. Will you be returning to Nany-- ...to Nohr?"(edited)
[11:15 PM] Mika: Her eyes widen..they would have to separate wouldn't they..he probably didn't care as much as she did about it so she bites back tears. "O-Of course..i-it is my home." Her voice is shaky.
[11:15 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula frowns. Maybe this whole effort was hopeless, after all. "...Soon?"
[11:17 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth was walking out, She looked Tired, really tired
[11:19 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula shook his head. "Vivian-na, the Dwabi do not speak lightly of our Keiji-i, nor do we speak too soon. It is like a cake that has baked for only one minute - serving it would be Nanyo, not Kwemo."
[11:19 PM] Mika: "What does that even mean Sula?"
[11:20 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth Slowly walked Towards Sula and Vivianna
[11:21 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Guyss...Have you stopped fighting? i forgot the directions to the Inn and...and...Im so tired"
[11:22 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "That is my answer. When the time is right, someday..." He stops and looks up at the exhausted goddess. "Mil-tho! Do you need my help?"
[11:24 PM] Mika: Someday...she stands...someday means never. She'd let Sula deal with that. "Ah...Sula..I..I don't want to go..back so soon..I..I want to.." She walks back to the stables, what even was the point of telling him...it would only make it awkward.
[11:25 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Wait, Vivi-i!" Sula waved to her, standing close to Milth in case she fell. "I have something to ask you!"
[11:27 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....Can I remember you I Jumped over a wall....And the landing wasn't smooth either....."(edited)
[11:27 PM] Mika: She turns around. "What is it?"
[11:27 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula looks earnestly at her. "...Where are you staying tonight?"
[11:32 PM] Mika: "At the Manticore Tavern..w-why?"
[11:33 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "......I forgot the directions......" Milth Blushes, shes Embarrassed
[11:34 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula nods. "Do you think you could show Mil-tho how to get there? She...." No. Can't tell the secret. "...she has worked hard today."
[11:36 PM] Mika: "Ohh..ok, you can fallow me then." Damn her she thought Sula was...well it's whatever
[11:42 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....I...I.." Milth Moans, she's clearly tired
[11:43 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "I will come too." Sula nods. "In case anything happens, of course."
[11:44 PM] Mika: She nods to them both and leads the way back.
[11:45 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth Follows, almost mute, the manakete had a rough day
[11:46 PM] Mika: Soon they make it back
[11:47 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula leads Milth in through the doorway, still awed at how someone can simultaneously be a little girl and a god.(edited)
[11:48 PM] Mika: Vivianna makes it back to her room.
[11:49 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh....Which is my room...?
[11:49 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "This is the Inn you were staying at, yes?"
[11:49 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "i remember....yes, this is the inn"
[11:51 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula asks the innkeeper, finding out which room was Milth's, and practically carries her in.
[11:54 PM] Mika: Vivianna looks at the food she had saved...Sula would have liked this..
[11:54 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "you are so nice...but why?.....im just some Manakete..."
[11:55 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Please, milady...We will talk later. For now you must rest. Your kindness has shown us the truth, Mil-tho."
[11:56 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...Why call me Mil-tho ?"
[11:57 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "...The Dwabi cannot refer to the gods as anything less than such. To do so would be Nanyo to us all."
[11:59 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...Gods? but im just a Manakete..."
July 12, 2016
[12:01 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula shakes his head. "I know what I saw, O Ayida. I do not understand why you disguise yourself as a human...but within, you are a divine being of the greatest Kwemo."
[12:02 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula bowed a bit before her bed. "And as Aishatu, wherever I walk, I must honor such Kwemo."
[12:03 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...hmmm, i guess you won't change your mind, Alright, i you can leave me at the bed, i will just...." Milth Moans again, So.Sleepy.
[12:05 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula nods. "I will...stay at this inn a little longer. If you need me, I will be in Vivi-i's room."
[12:08 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "okay...Sula..." She covers herself with the bed sheets, and, almost imediatly, Milth started sleeping
[12:10 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He wanted to give her a pat on the head, or something, but it didn't feel right. He closed the door gently and made his way back up, wandering through the Manticore in his bare feet.
[12:11 AM] Mika: Vivianna sings as she heats up the food. Her stomach growled. Mmm she was hungry
[12:14 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Was he out of touch, or were these Frey-zen floors just too processed? There was a time when he could have easily picked out the correct room in a hotel...
[12:14 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula hummed, letting his nose guide him.
[12:16 AM] Mika: Aranitas and pepper pot soup, yum.
[12:18 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula found himself in front of one of the doors, and knocked briefly on it, letting out a warm, "Kwemo!"
[12:19 AM] Mika: Vivianna singing gets louder as she twirls in her nightgown...wait Sula. She opens the door.
[12:23 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Another dress?" Sula hummed again, unable to understand
[12:24 AM] Mika: "Ah It's what I sleep in. You didn't think I slept nude did you. Come on in."
[12:24 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula follows behind, his stomach releasing a low rumble.
[12:26 AM] Mika: She places two plates out for him and then her. "I'm glad you came over. "
[12:28 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula smiled, sitting eagerly in the chair. "Mil-tho..helped me find you. I have to repay her for that somehow."
[12:29 AM] Mika: "....You're close to her.."
[12:30 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "No, it is--it is different. Forgive me, but I cannot say." Sula rubbed the floor with his toe. It was so stuffy in here.
[12:32 AM] Mika: She frowns but let's it go, he was never going to tell her whole truths.
[12:36 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Truly, I can say that I did not even know her before today." Manakete... Such a fascinating word. What could it mean? Sula lifted his wounded foot, now discolored from too much walking, and gave it a quick rub.
[12:38 AM] Mika: She ignores the first thing says and stares at his feet. "Elwyn should take a look at that...it looks bad.:
[12:39 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "...You know Elwyn?"
[12:40 AM] Mika: "Yep and I know you got Este necklace from him too."(edited)
[12:42 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha ha...Isn't he a wonderful man?"
[12:43 AM] Mika: "Yes I fell for him you know." She sips her soup. "Of course it was all onesided."
[12:44 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula frowns, obviously sad for her. "Did you make some of this for him?" Sula lifts his bowl and starts practically drinking it.
[12:45 AM] Mika: "He doesn't like women. I'm over it anyways..I. ...I've found someone else."
[12:47 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula all but slams the bowl down, beaming. "Whoever he is, he's a lucky man to have Vivi-i! Ha ha!"
[12:48 AM] Mika: She smiles down at the bowl...was he now.."He doesn't know..
[12:50 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Ommmm...." Sula's Kolai was all but blind in a place like this, in the state he was in. He thought of Satomi's boy. "Oh...Vivi-i, you haven't been deceiving him, have you?"
[12:52 AM] Mika: "No never! I couldn't he makes me feel n warm and love. I couldn't lie to him."
[12:54 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula nodded. It couldn't be Leo, then. "Then perhaps he is trusting his eyes too much, and refusing to listen to his heart." Sula leaned forward over the empty bowl. "Keiji-i is invisible. The eyes will never find it, or understand it. Only a Kwemo heart."
[12:55 AM] Mika: She laughs. "Or maybe he just doesn't see me like that."
[12:58 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Exactly - he cannot see what is right in front of him. Something blinds his heart - perhaps it is fear, or hatred. Some kind of Nanyo is keeping the truth from him."(edited)
[9:57 AM] Mika: She stares at him. "Blinds his heart...w-what could I do to make him see me..."
[10:02 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula rubbed his stomach. "Bring his heart Kwemo, Vivian-ni. Once he is filled with your cooking, your voice, your beauty, he will understand the blessing that is already his."
[10:04 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He leans back into the chair. "...The heart is like an egg. It must open slowly, with great care, great warmth."(edited)
[10:05 AM] Mika: She frowns at him. "I do and yet...maybe he'll never see me. I mean why would he when he eats with girls so young and pretty, at places he would never take me to. Yeah he was worried about me but...maybe I'm just looking to deep. Maybe I should just give up on him..."
[10:10 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: The Dwabi diviner gives her an understanding nod. She must have been so hurt when that man didn't come to the restaurant with her. "Vivian-na. When we look too deep, we look into the will of the gods. They have already spoken your fate, your future, your love. To hide the truth they have given you, to choose a lie instead...it would be Nanyo to the both of you." Sula takes her hand.
[10:11 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Sula-o is a fortune teller. For years, the gods have given me such truths. I do not always understand what I see, and many of these visions look impossible..."
[10:12 AM] Mika: "...T-Then Sula-..e..p-please tell me my fortune..please!"
[10:13 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula blinked. Then sighed. "Forgive me, Vivi-i. This might sound like a lie to you, but..."(edited)
[10:15 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He gave a stupid smile. "...I am not feeling well right now. I cannot."
[10:16 AM] Mika: "I see...he doesn't want me at all.."
[10:18 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula shook his head. "No, Vivi-i, I believe in you. And your feelings. And I would be honored to look into your future...after we visit El-wyn."
[10:18 AM] Mika: "Elwyn? Why him?"
[10:20 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula lifts up his damaged foot, closing his eyes. "The blood of dragons flows under the earth."
[10:22 AM] Mika: "Oh! I'm soo sorry! I completely forgot! I was worrying you with my problems...that man probably only see me as a little sister...I'll...give up on him." She lifts him foot up onto a chair. "Sula you should stay with me tonight that foot shouldn't be walking anywhere."
[10:25 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula tilted his head. "Yes, yes. I should sleep with you tonight. Then we can worry about your confused man." He smiled, pointing at her chest. "Until then, you need to trust Vivi-i's vision. If you stop listening to your heart, you are even stupider than he is! Ha ha!"
[10:29 AM] Mika: She gives him a sad smile before picking up their plates, as she takes his she bends over and kisses his cheek. "He is a very dumb man but for right now..I don't think I would want anyone else.."
[10:31 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula grins. "Well, he is not going to find a better woman in all of Ama-terasu, at least!"
[10:33 AM] Mika: She only hums, seems Sula didn't even care...another close friend it seemed..when would she ever find a man who saw her as more...
[10:36 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Give him time, Vivi-i. I am sure he would be happy to come to the Black Pearl with you another day." Sula stood up, supported by one leg and the table, and pushed the chair underneath.
[10:37 AM] Mika: She sighs. "Time to find another truly." She cleans up. "The couch is right near the door ok."
[10:38 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula looks at the couch, grimacing. "...What about over there?" He points to the bare section of floor by the window. "May I sleep there?"
[10:39 AM] Mika: "The floor? But won't that be uncomfortable?"
[10:41 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula shakes his head. "Dwabi do not sleep in beds. Besides...I like to see the sky."(edited)
[10:42 AM] Mika: "Oh..alright then."
[10:45 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula hobbled over to Vivianna, gave her a warm embrace and a kiss on the cheek. "Kwemo, Vivi-i."
[10:47 AM] Mika: "Kwemo Sula-e..." Damn him he was going to make it hard for her.
[10:48 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula's heart quickened. "...Sula-e, uu?" He closed his eyes. "I have not heard that in almost a decade."
[10:49 AM] Mika: She blushes but stands by it. "Yes...I..want to call you that. "
[10:50 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula can't help but blush a bit as well. "Ha...Nohr must be such a strange place."
[10:51 AM] Mika: "What do you mean? "
[10:53 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "The Dwabi speak of a kingdom of darkness, whose people have poisoned hearts and only love power and death. But I wonder how many of them are truly as..friendly as you."(edited)
[10:54 AM] Mika: "....Wow.."
[10:56 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "I wonder...in kingdoms like these, if people have to hold to Keiji-i to survive." He nods, humming. "Very well."
[10:58 AM] Mika: "I..did not know people had such bad views of my home. "
[10:59 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Maybe we just need to see more of your people..." Sula opened his eyes. "...Vivi-e."(edited)
[11:00 AM] Mika: She stares before a girlish smile lights up her face.
[11:02 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: A bitter taste lingered in Sula's mouth. "...Ah, it is strange. Calling you Vivi-e after only a few days...Do not tell any Dwabi, or they would think Sula-u went crazy!"
[11:05 AM] Mika: The smile dims. "Strange? "
[11:08 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula nods. "We do not speak Dwabi-e too quickly. It dishonors what is between us, and what will be between us..." He hums. "Am I explaining it well?"
[11:10 AM] Mika: "Yes...we aren't this close yet..I...understand."
[11:13 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "But it is such a sweet sound, yes? Like your cake...the ingredients are a good taste, but we cannot eat them all before they are prepared."
[11:15 AM] Mika: She nods...Would he ever realize...
[11:19 AM] Mika: "That man..the one I was talking about...I..think he's the one.."
[11:21 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula nods. "Yes, I think so too. But let us sleep." He turns away slowly, and walks over to the window, watching the stars for a bit
[11:23 AM] Mika: She looks like she wants to go over but stops herself. "Goodnight Sula."
[11:24 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Goodnight, Vivi." He sits down, going into a deep meditation to empty his heart for tomorrow.
[11:26 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Strangely, Sula found himself hoping that Vivianna had been wrong about her man...about Kalenzo..but such strange thoughts started to slip away, leaving only the accumulated fatigue of his adventures here.
[11:28 AM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Slipping out of consciousness, his head lowered further and further back...until the Dwabi was fast asleep on her floor.
[11:43 AM] Mika: Vivianna wonders over and smiles. "You silly man...that man I was talking about is you..." She gives him a light peck on the lips before slipping off to bed herself.
[11:46 AM] Mika: ==End RP==





No comments:

Post a Comment