Sunday, July 10, 2016

Paralogue 7: In One Glorious Harmony


Featuring: Drew, Sula, Leodin, Vivianna


[12:01 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew was in a suprisingly good mood, he got to pay for food thanks to money from Marrok and he didnt run into any trouble.....yet
[12:03 PM] ChaoticAce: Hm....the plaza sounds like a good area to hang out
[12:04 PM] ChaoticAce: Just hope no one recognizes me....
[12:04 PM] ChaoticAce: He took his hood off to look less suspicious(edited)
[12:04 PM] Kwakado: Sula, swooping into the plaza with his well-rested pegasus, recognized him even at a distance
[12:06 PM] Kwakado: "Kwemo! Good morning!" Shimi landed smoothly on the tiled ground, galloping to a stop near Ace without disturbing the gathering partygoers too much
[12:07 PM] ChaoticAce: "OH hehe-....wow wasn't expecting that"
[12:08 PM] ChaoticAce: "But good morning to you too S....sa....Sul.....Sully!"
[12:10 PM] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha! Such hope! I like it." Sula dismounts and bows. "I hope you rested as well as you celebrated yesterday. Sorry to have left the two of you so soon." Sula looks back to Shimi, looking much more comfortable now than earlier.
[12:10 PM] REWlego: Leodin watched all of this from a rooftop near the plaza
[12:11 PM] REWlego: Wait.... is that... Sula?
[12:17 PM] ChaoticAce: "Yeah last night i got uh.....rested......after reading for a long time" Drew Yawns
[12:17 PM] ChaoticAce: "Also slept in pretty late"
[12:20 PM] Kwakado: "So did I. It took a long time to find the castle stables, and even longer to explain everything to the guards."
[12:22 PM] ChaoticAce: "Heh, yeah I've dealt with that before...." Drew sighs and gets a little annoyed at how he keeps remembering his old mount
[12:22 PM] REWlego: Leodin climbs down the building and slowly walks into the plaza
[12:22 PM] ChaoticAce: It's been like half a year, i shouldnt be sad over it anymore
[12:22 PM] ChaoticAce: He takes a deep breath
[12:24 PM] Kwakado: Sula steps a little closer, wondering how far to pursue this. "You must have gone through a lot in your quest, Drew. Dreams become struggles, and struggles become stories. Cherish them."
[12:26 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks closer to them "Hey, Sula!" Oh wait, he won't recognize me...
[12:29 PM] Kwakado: Shimi lets out a whinny, but the rider looks even more surprised. He begins to turn.. "Kwemo--" He stops, intimidated by the young man's armor and mask - completely unfamiliar.
[12:31 PM] REWlego: "Oh, I apologize... I... I'm with the town guard, and I need to speak with you in private for a moment."
[12:32 PM] Kwakado: Sula's voice darkens, but not his expression. "And what sort of guard dresses up like a demon in the sunlight?"
[12:32 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew was calmed downby the kind words from earlier, he enjoyed mystic stuff like that "Go ahead"
[12:33 PM] REWlego: "I... uh, will explain everything, I just need you to follow me, sir."
[12:35 PM] Kwakado: Sula closes his eyes, letting out a droning hum. Memories of a blue dragon dance through him. "I suppose I have no choice then. Ba-ba-e, Shimi-e!" Sula embraces the pegasus. "Drew, could you watch over her until I return? I think she will not bite you if you are careful, ha ha ha."
[12:36 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hehe, alright"
[12:36 PM] REWlego: "Follow me, please." Wow, I can't believe that worked... Leodin walks back behind a building, away from anyone who might see
[12:38 PM] Kwakado: Sula follows, turning the corner. He puts a hand on his old parchment, clearing his mind.
[12:38 PM] Kwakado: Meanwhile, Shimi stares Drew down, letting out a snort.
[12:39 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks around "Tell me, do your allegiances lie with your employer in Intetsu, or the rebellion?"
[12:41 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew slowly gets closer to Shimi "Easy...."
[12:43 PM] Kwakado: Sula raises his scroll and recites: "The Dwabi have no king / Only to gods they sing.(edited)
[12:44 PM] REWlego: "Can you please answer the question?"
[12:44 PM] Kwakado: Shimi's stare gets more intense, but she neither advances nor retreats "I follow the wind, and lie with the earth itself. But if you know my name, surely you know this, ooh?"(edited)
[12:44 PM] REWlego: "Right...."
[12:45 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts his hands up to his mask "It's been so long, I don't know if you'll recognize me..." He lowers the mask "Hello Sula."
[12:46 PM] Kwakado: Sula blinks. Then again. "Leo-e! My lord, my child!" His voice just a little too loud, he moves in to embrace the armored hero.
[12:47 PM] REWlego: "Oh, uh... good to see you again...?"
[12:47 PM] ChaoticAce: "W-Was that Sully? oh wait i just remembered his name is Sula...why didn't he correct me!"(edited)
[12:49 PM] Kwakado: Sula stops just short of touching Leodin. "My lord, it has been too long. Nanyo to you, running away like that!"
[12:50 PM] REWlego: "I... I'm sorry, I couldn't stand being in Intetsu any longer."
[12:51 PM] Kwakado: "And Nanyo to your poor mother, child! Ba-bi!" Sula frowns dramatically
[12:52 PM] REWlego: Not like she cared...
[12:52 PM] ChaoticAce: "Is...He alright?...that armored guy didnt sound murder-y, right Shimi?.....aaand im talking to someone's Pegasus"
[12:52 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew hunched over
[12:53 PM] REWlego: "My parents were spoiled nobility, I doubt they cared very much."
[12:54 PM] Kwakado: Shimi, recognizing its name, seems to calm down slightly. It gives its wings a good flap, but not as strong as Ace's would've been
[12:55 PM] Kwakado: "The heart is like an egg, Leo-e. When it breaks you cannot just put the pieces back." Sula sighs, his head sinking a bit
[12:56 PM] REWlego: "Okay, please stop calling me Leo... I don't go by that name any more."
[12:57 PM] ChaoticAce: "heheh, atleast you reacted"
[12:58 PM] Kwakado: Sula goes back to his usual act for a moment. "Ha ha! Did a demon truly take you after all, my lord?" But his expression darkens, and he nods in acknowledgement.
[12:59 PM] Kwakado: Shimi starts to clop slowly in the direction of Leodin and Sula, more out of boredom than distress.
[12:59 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew stays close to Shimi and really doesnt care unless it tries to fly
[12:59 PM] REWlego: "I prefer to be called Leodin now."
[1:02 PM] Kwakado: "Ah, Leo-din. I see, I see. And now you are a rebel, yes?"
[1:02 PM] REWlego: "I used to be in the rebellion, but now that the war is drawing to a close, I decided to come here."
[1:04 PM] Kwakado: "Yes, the fate of Khlin does seem to lie in Amaterasu now." Sula puts away the Ox Spirit and reveals a formal invitation. "And so the rebels have sent me here as well."
[1:05 PM] REWlego: "So, you are working with the rebellion?"
[1:05 PM] Kwakado: Shimi, taking small notice of Drew, draws closer to her rider, and the sound of her hooves on the tile can be heard by Leodin and Sula
[1:06 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts his mask back on
[1:06 PM] Kwakado: "Perhaps..." Sula cuts himself short, lest Drew overhear them
[1:10 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew looks down the alley and thankfully Sula isnt on the ground, he still looks at the masked man
[1:11 PM] REWlego: "Hello, I'm sorry to have kept your friend for so long."
[1:12 PM] Kwakado: Sula raises a hand to stop Shimi, then looks proudly to Drew. "Thank you for keeping her safe."
[1:14 PM] ChaoticAce: "No problem, Mounts are important to riders, especially ones that care for them!"
[1:14 PM] ChaoticAce: "So uhh, about the masked guy..."
[1:14 PM] REWlego: "I... uh, we're old friends."
[1:15 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew believes him and walks up to him "So why do you wear a mask anyway?"
[1:16 PM] REWlego: "To hide my identity from those who want to share it...."
[1:17 PM] Kwakado: "He is a good man, Drew." Sula nods. "A better man than I."
[1:18 PM] REWlego: "Now, I wouldn't say that..."
[1:21 PM] ChaoticAce: "We'll if he trusts you that much then we should be fine...but uhh now what"
[1:21 PM] REWlego: "Well, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Leodin." He reaches out an arm for a handshake
[1:24 PM] ChaoticAce: He accepts the handshake "Drew"
[1:24 PM] ChaoticAce: "is my name....just to make sure"
[1:25 PM] REWlego: "I got that.... Thanks. A friend of Sula's is a friend of mine."
[1:27 PM] Kwakado: "Drew is on a quest to visit every land populated by people! Isn't it wonderful?"
[1:28 PM] REWlego: "That sounds like a daunting quest..."
[1:32 PM] REWlego: "What prompted you do take up such a journey?"
[1:32 PM] Kwakado: Sula, realizing he never thought to ask that, looks to Drew for the story.
[1:36 PM] ChaoticAce: I'll explain it through song! Drew flustered to explain his backstory "Oh well uhh, when I was young I read books about different cultures and landmarks and terrain and stuff like that, then which kind of inspired me, then I got a mount and figured exploring the world now gives me more time then trying to do it later!"(edited)
[1:37 PM] ChaoticAce: "Cuz then i would be older...yeah that pretty much covers it"
[1:37 PM] REWlego: "Hm... well, good luck with your quest... It sounds like it will take a very long time."
[1:39 PM] Kwakado: "Do you have a horse, Drew?" Sula glances to Shimi, whose wings are folding back into a resting position.
[1:42 PM] ChaoticAce: "Errr, no, I used to have a Griffon....sigh then some stuff happenned and i hopped in a boat, and ended up here, I guess a Horse would've made travel easier though..."
[1:42 PM] REWlego: "Used to? Why did you split up?"
[1:43 PM] Kwakado: Sula grimaces.
[1:43 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew twitched a little "umm, i'd...rather not"(edited)
[1:45 PM] REWlego: "Oh... I'm sorry if I brought back forlorn memories... It wasn't my intention."
[1:46 PM] ChaoticAce: "It's no problem, it had to come up eventually! But I feel like it's...hmm...too soon for another mount"
[1:46 PM] ChaoticAce: "It's kind of odd how a flying creature such as a Griffon has no mention here at all"
[1:47 PM] REWlego: "Hm... I don't think I've ever seen a griffon before..."
[1:48 PM] Kwakado: "What is a 'griffon'?" Sula pressed his hand to his forehead. "Perhaps such a creature has visited the Dwabi before..."
[1:51 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew gets to teach someone! he smiled and then started to explain "Griffons are a type of mount from my homeland, there weren't that many but they had big feathery wings, a bird like head with a beak, and talons. they even had a slim tail with a puff of fur at the end!"(edited)
[1:52 PM] Kwakado: "They sound....beautiful." Sula sighs again
[1:52 PM] REWlego: "So... it's a giant bird with a tail?"
[1:53 PM] ChaoticAce: "nonono it has like a lions body, so thats obviously where you sit"
[1:54 PM] REWlego: "Oh, wow... I've never heard of anything like that..."
[1:54 PM] ChaoticAce: "Yeah it looks like two completely different species just kinda mixed" Marrok sneezes in the distance
[1:56 PM] Kwakado: "You must be truly Kwemo to have ridden such a fantastic..Gryphon."
[2:01 PM] ChaoticAce: "Aww thanks! it was my trainer that showed me most of it"
[2:03 PM] Kwakado: Sula gives a parting wave to Leodin as they go their separate ways. "Stay safe, Leo-din! Big storm coming!"
[2:03 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew waves aswell "I can teach you some more stuff next time!"
[2:12 PM] Kwakado: Sula moves back to Shimi, pulling a daikon from her saddlebag and feeding it to her. "Big day today. Many new faces, new creatures."(edited)
[2:40 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hmm, well for me It's been kind of...slow?"
[2:41 PM] ChaoticAce: "Nothing crazy happenned so it's been, relaxing"
[2:42 PM] Kwakado: "Last night, I..." He grinned. "I saw a dragon."
[2:44 PM] ChaoticAce: *Drew gets curious "A dragon....was it someones mount or....a big one!?!"
[2:46 PM] Kwakado: "Big. And ocean-colored. It vanished before I could pay my respects, but even the sight of such a Kwemo being is a true gift."(edited)
[2:50 PM] Mika: Vivianna yawns. Last night had truly been an experience and she could almost believe it didn't happen. Shaking the thoughts away, she looks around..ah this would be the perfect place for her to sing. She lays a small hat down. Selling the baked goods had earned her a lot but she needed more. She was tired of having only one thing to wear and sleeping in not so nice taverns. She takes a deep breath and lets out a single clear note.
[2:53 PM] Kwakado: The pitch-black pegasus perks its ears up at the song, its heart filled with peace. It looks in the singer's direction
[2:53 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew, hearing the note and seeing the pegasus, turned around to see where the sound had come from
[2:54 PM] ChaoticAce: "Ahh, a singer! it wouldn't be a plaza wihout one"
[2:55 PM] Kwakado: "...I think I shall listen to her for a while. The festivities have not quite started, after all.."
[2:55 PM] Kwakado: Sula sits beside his pegasus, crossing his bare-footed legs.
[2:59 PM] Mika: She bows to the people around her before her. Ah she was a little nervous now. Vivi takes a deep breath before she finally starts to sing. "~We are the lucky ones. We shine like a thousand suns. When all of the color runs together~"
[3:00 PM] Kwakado: Shimi, whinnying with joy, unfurls its wings and takes flight, circling around over the singer as if enchanted
[3:01 PM] Kwakado: "Shimi-e, wait--" But Sula stops, unsure whether startling the pegasus might prove to be even more disruptive.
[3:03 PM] Mika: "~I'll keep you company. In one glorious harmony. Waltzing with destiny forever.~" Wait was that a horse..she tries not to look up.
[3:03 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew wasn't sure he wanted to sit down but did it anyway
[3:04 PM] Kwakado: Shimi begins to slowly spiral downward. As far as the crowd's concerned, this is all a part of the performance.
[3:05 PM] Mika: Vivianna tries not to show how confused she is as she sways. "~Dance me into the night. Underneath the moon shining so bright~"
[3:08 PM] Kwakado: "No stopping it now, I suppose, uu, Drew?" The pegasus touches down on the ground by the side of Vivianna, lowering its ebon head.
[3:09 PM] Mika: She finally stops and stares at the horse. "Um..hello horse."
[3:11 PM] Kwakado: It streches its wings out, then brings them back in. The rider gets up, still a little concerned, and starts moving through the crowd carefully. He looks back at Drew, wondering if he will follow.
[3:12 PM] Mika: She smiles at it. "How pretty!" She reaches out to touch it.
[3:13 PM] Kwakado: Shimi raises its head to meet her hand. Sula's eyebrows go skyward.
[3:14 PM] REWlego: After talking with Sula, Leodin had continued his watch on the plaza. He saw Vivianna, so he climbed down and walked over to her
[3:15 PM] Mika: She giggles and pats him. "I bet you'd love something sweet right." She reaches into a small bag and pulls out a wrapped up tart. "It's strawberry."
[3:15 PM] REWlego: "Hello, Vivianna... I see you've made a new friend?"
[3:16 PM] Kwakado: "N-no! Nanyo!" But Shimi just gingerly sniffs the tart, rather than the usual violence that ensued when strangers offered food.
[3:17 PM] Mika: "Huh? Oh hello Leodin." She smiles but keeps her eyes on the horse. "It's ok, you can have it."
[3:19 PM] REWlego: "Do you mind if I pet her?"
[3:19 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew suddenly ran through the crowd
[3:19 PM] ChaoticAce: "STRAWBERRY?"
[3:20 PM] Mika: "I don't kn...!" She looks around very confused now. "Yes..strawberry."
[3:21 PM] REWlego: "Sula? Is it alright with you?"
[3:22 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew pants now that he's finally caught up with everyone
[3:22 PM] Kwakado: Shimi takes the tart in its mouth, careful not to hurt her hand in the process
[3:22 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew catches his breath to speak and see's Shimi eat it
[3:22 PM] Mika: "Hhah that tickles."
[3:22 PM] ChaoticAce: He dramatically falls to his knees
[3:23 PM] Mika: "Eh sir a-are you alright?"
[3:23 PM] ChaoticAce: "sniff "It looked...so tasty~!"
[3:23 PM] Mika: Ohhh..."I have another, I don't mind sharing it with you."
[3:24 PM] Kwakado: "Y-yes, go on, sir Leodin."
[3:24 PM] ChaoticAce: "Your song was so peaceful it put me to sleep, then the smell of the tart woke me!~"
[3:24 PM] Kwakado: Sula's still quite shaken at everything before him.
[3:24 PM] Mika: What in the world was going on. "You could smell it that far away?"
[3:25 PM] REWlego: "Thank you." Leodin looks at Shimi and strokes her mane He says quietly: "It's been a while since I've seen you, huh?"
[3:26 PM] ChaoticAce: "You tend to have a keen smell of food when you steal often"
[3:26 PM] ChaoticAce: "Especially when it's wrapped up, you can only trust your nose!"
[3:27 PM] ChaoticAce: He seemed oddly excited to talk about stealing for once
[3:27 PM] Kwakado: Shimi shudders for a moment at Leodin's touch, but stays still.
[3:28 PM] Mika: "A thief? I've never met a thief before. Nor a winged horse." She grins. "How exciting!"
[3:30 PM] Kwakado: "Ba-bi...! I've never seen Shimi-e get along with a stranger before." Sula gives the singer a deep bow. "Truly, you are Kwemo."(edited)
[3:33 PM] Mika: "Oh I've always been good with animals, having raised wyverns as a child." She smiles. "And Shimi-e is so beautiful too." She wondered what Kwemo meant..maybe animal tamer.
[3:36 PM] Kwakado: "Sorry for the shouting earlier...Most people would have lost their hands skiing something like that. The Dark Pegasus only trusts those who are..." He stops, trying to find the right word for it... "Full."
[3:37 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew jumps in "Aaand thaat's basically where Kwemo comes from!"
[3:38 PM] ChaoticAce: "Full...I'm pretty sure...I have a book on it if you want it, I finished it last night!"
[3:38 PM] Mika: "Full? I mean sure I guess I'm not that hungry this morning."
[3:39 PM] ChaoticAce: "I'm not really sure why the word full is used often but I just kind of rolled with it"
[3:39 PM] ChaoticAce: "Speaking of hungry"
[3:39 PM] ChaoticAce: "in exchange for knowledge can i get that other tarp you talked about?"
[3:41 PM] Mika: "Well, I was going to give it to you anyone, but sure." She passes him the tart. "Ah is it true that there is a prince of thieves?"
[3:42 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew reaches for the tart when a thought passes by *Prince of thieves? that sounds bad ass, I coouuuuld say im one....but lying is bad...hm....*
[3:43 PM] Kwakado: Sula looked carefully at the girl who charmed his mount. Could she be royalty as well?
[3:43 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew spent so much time thinking he never replied and just slowly started eating his tart while he looked like he was deep in thought(edited)
[3:43 PM] Mika: "So what does full mean?"
[3:44 PM] REWlego: "Eh, I've never understood it either..."
[3:45 PM] Kwakado: "Many blessings and good food, of course!" Sula had recited this before Leo and his family several times, but they knew there was more to it than that.(edited)
[3:45 PM] REWlego: Leodin continues to stroke Shimi's mane
[3:47 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew suddenly exited his train of thought as if he jumped out of a speeding car "INDEED I AM THE PRINCE OF THEIVES, AND ANY NAYSAYERS ARE SIMPLY LYING...also this tart is good"
[3:47 PM] REWlego: What's with this guy?
[3:48 PM] ChaoticAce: And if anyone tries to prove me wrong i'll just slap 'self proclaimed' right at the front....genius!(edited)
[3:49 PM] Mika: She smiles, a actor huh. She bows. "Won't you dance with me prince?"
[3:51 PM] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha ha ha!" Sula tried to offset his confusion as he came to Shimi. "Such life in this beautiful city!"
[3:52 PM] ChaoticAce: "I w-would never reject a d..dance with someone!"...wait I dont know how to dance
[3:53 PM] Mika: "Good!" She grabs his hand and twirls them in a around.(edited)
[3:53 PM] Kwakado: "I hate to say it, but we must depart now." He gave a knowing glance to Leodin. "Work comes before play / to have a healthy day." And they departed for now from the young people.
[3:54 PM] Mika: She stops. "I didn't even get to say goodbye to the horse.."
[3:55 PM] REWlego: "I'm sure that we'll get to see those two again..."
[3:55 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew still reeling in from the twirl wow do i need to learn how to do that in the future?
[3:55 PM] REWlego: Leodin watches Shimi as she flies away
[3:56 PM] ChaoticAce: "b-Bye Sula!.....and im late anyway"
[3:56 PM] Mika: "I hope so! I want to make something else for her. Maybe a berry pie."
[3:56 PM] Mika: "Oh you're leaving too?"
[3:57 PM] ChaoticAce: "I was uhh saying bye to Sula, the guy on the horse"(edited)
[3:57 PM] REWlego: "Then what are you late for?"
[3:58 PM] ChaoticAce: "i was too late to say bye...because he's already in the sky"
[3:58 PM] REWlego: "Ah, that makes sense."
[3:58 PM] Mika: "You are very strange you know. It's kinda cool really."
[4:00 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew tries not to let compliments get to him "Eh, street rat is the term I usually get"
[4:00 PM] ChaoticAce: "But thank's, the compliment and the tart"
[4:01 PM] Mika: She smiles. "It's no problem, if you really liked it, I don't mind making more for you. I have so many different strawberry things I can make."
[4:01 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna, were you told what Drew's quest is?"
[4:02 PM] Mika: "No..Drew?"
[4:03 PM] ChaoticAce: "Ah, yes...my quest, my Dream!...to travel every Kingdom in the world!" He said flamboyantly(edited)
[4:05 PM] Mika: "That's a good quest!"(edited)
[4:05 PM] REWlego: "Yeah, It's obviously going take a very long time..."(edited)
[4:06 PM] ChaoticAce: "The one time I put my heart into explaining it, I get the least suprised response...I was starting to think it suprised everyone"
[4:08 PM] REWlego: "Oh, I didn't mean to take anything away from the magnitude of your goal... It's certainly a massive undertaking."
[4:12 PM] ChaoticAce: "I dont let the size intimidate me and just go for it, I basically have my home continent down anyway"
[4:13 PM] REWlego: "Where is your home continent?"
[4:16 PM] ChaoticAce: "I'm uhh, not...sure? i know the closest city from the port i left from was Reever, all the way in Gallaran" He points in the direction he came from evident by the mountains(edited)
[4:16 PM] REWlego: "hm... Well, do you know what your home continent is called?"
[4:20 PM] ChaoticAce: "It's funny I spent so much time studying where I wanted to go I almost forgot the name of the continent! it was Asheland!"
[4:21 PM] REWlego: "Hm... I don't think I've heard that name before..."
[4:21 PM] Mika: "I think I would love to travel too. It seems so fun."
[4:22 PM] REWlego: "Yeah.. after this party I'm planning on going to Nohr."
[4:23 PM] Mika: "Oh yes with Elwyn right." It seems she really was over him. It felt ok to say his name.
[4:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin looked at Vivi reassuringly to make sure she was okay with talking about Elwyn.
[4:26 PM] Mika: She smiles at him. "I'm good Leodin."
[4:31 PM] Mika: "Ah he's a friend of a friend really. Please don't think to much of it."
[4:31 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods at Vivi, understanding that she's over him.
[4:41 PM] ChaoticAce: "So where did you learn how to sing like that? how often do you peform?"
[4:42 PM] Mika: "I learn to sing from my maid. She told me my voice could charm birds out of trees which is silly but to a 5 year old that was amazing. I don't perform much really. This was just something to do."
[4:43 PM] REWlego: "Um.. uh, would you mind... singing some more?"
[4:46 PM] Mika: "Sure." She sits down now because her feet were starting to hurt. "Hmm..!" Vivi readys herself before singing. "~From the deep sea of clouds to the island of the moon, Carry me on the waves to the land I've never been, Carry me on the waves to the lands I've never seen.~"
[4:50 PM] REWlego: "....." Leodin listens to her singing and is speechless afterwards.
[4:52 PM] Mika: She hums the last part.
[4:53 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew is on the edge of conciousness and will fall asleep if no one does something
[4:54 PM] Mika: She stares...well this was the first time she manged to make someone sleepy. "Wake up please."
[4:55 PM] ChaoticAce: "mhmmmm wau I Brutus....che....wait.....oh"
[4:56 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew finally gets a grip and feels awkward now
[4:56 PM] Mika: "Was I really that boring?"
[4:57 PM] REWlego: "no no no no! It was amazing!"
[4:57 PM] ChaoticAce: "No! I usually fall asleep to beautiful songs! relaxing..."
[4:58 PM] Mika: "Maybe I should sing more exciting songs, do you have any recommendations?"
[4:59 PM] ChaoticAce: "I mean I also stayed up pretty late reading a book so that didn't really help.."
[4:59 PM] REWlego: "I... honestly don't know many songs, so I wouldn't know what to suggest."
[4:59 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew never really considered falling asleep to peaceful songs being rude before...he took note of it
[5:00 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well I was actually gona bribe you for the tart with this book"
[5:01 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew pulls out a small book with multiple songs "I figured a singer could use it more than me"
[5:01 PM] Mika: "Where in the world did you get that? A-Are you sure you want me to have it?"
[5:02 PM] ChaoticAce: "We'll since you never met a theif before, i'll just let you know we carry a lot of random things"
[5:03 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew hands her the book
[5:03 PM] Mika: She takes it and hugs it. "Thank you!"
[5:03 PM] ChaoticAce: "I mostly just hummed them"
[5:04 PM] ChaoticAce: "Since im terrible at singing ahaha...yeah"
[5:04 PM] Mika: "I bet you're not! Sing for me pleeease!"
[5:05 PM] ChaoticAce: Oh gods no
[5:05 PM] ChaoticAce: "Umm...eheheh well uhh im not sure that's neccessary"
[5:05 PM] REWlego: "I doubt you're as bad as you think." Leodin sits down near Vivianna
[5:06 PM] Mika: "Please sing, I'll even join in."
[5:07 PM] REWlego: Whew, as long as I don't have to
[5:07 PM] ChaoticAce: "That's a great idea Vivi! we can make it a group song! join us Leodin!"
[5:08 PM] REWlego: "Oh, that's not necessary, I can't sing..."
[5:09 PM] REWlego: Well, it's more like I've never tried to sing, but he doesn't need to know
[5:09 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew has a devilish smile and stare "Don't worry, I can't sing either"
[5:09 PM] REWlego: "But... I don't really want to right next to the main plaza..."
[5:09 PM] REWlego: Leodin, stop delaying it, you know they're going to make you...
[5:11 PM] ChaoticAce: "Pah Its a good thing Im probably not staying after the party ends"(edited)
[5:12 PM] ChaoticAce: "We'll no one will stop you if you do join. Come on Vivi...I think we should open from the book and sing from there"
[5:12 PM] ChaoticAce: Otherwise i'll look like an idiot
[5:13 PM] Mika: "Yes that sounds great!" She opens the book. "Do you have a favorite?"
[5:16 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew flips to a certain page "This one! short, it's about three people" He winks at Leodin "And It's from about a story Im looking for"(edited)
[5:26 PM] ChaoticAce: "Soo...who's gona start it off?"
[5:27 PM] Mika: "I will." She takes a deep breath. "~When the stars align. The rights shall come to bare."~
[5:29 PM] ChaoticAce: "Illuminate the siiiigns....The Exiles shall beee theeeeere....".
[5:34 PM] REWlego: Leodin closes his eyes and calms the butterflies in his stomach "All are not the same, but three shall be as one"
[5:36 PM] Mika: She smiles before adding her voice to theirs. They sounded lovely to her.
[5:37 PM] ChaoticAce: The Three of them Harmonized Together
[5:37 PM] ChaoticAce: "Freedom in the flaame, The end has just beguun"(edited)
[5:38 PM] Mika: "This song is kinda dark."
[5:38 PM] ChaoticAce: "well the story is about 3 exiled people"
[5:39 PM] Mika: "Oh, why do you like it?"
[5:40 PM] ChaoticAce: "It sounds interesting, three people trying to prove themselves in a test of magic!"
[5:40 PM] Mika: "That does sound pretty cool, but why are they exiled?"
[5:41 PM] ChaoticAce: "That's the problem, The song is about a story. Im still hunting for the story itself"
[5:44 PM] Mika: "You're really interesting..and I don't even know your name. I'm Vivianna by the way."
[5:46 PM] ChaoticAce: "Haha, we've been having so much fun I havent even introduce myself properly!"
[5:46 PM] ChaoticAce: "probably because I burst in out of nowhere asking for food"
[5:46 PM] REWlego: Uh... not much fun for me
[5:47 PM] REWlego: Well, I was until I had to sing
[5:48 PM] Mika: She laughs. "You did startle me."
[5:50 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well allow me, My name is Drew"
[5:50 PM] ChaoticAce: He's not much for formalities but he bows
[5:51 PM] Mika: "Nice to me you Drew!"
[5:56 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well today was interesting but it's getting dark out"
[5:58 PM] Mika: "Wow we've been talking all day..I didn't even get to have my picnic." She stands up and brushes off. "Well Drew, I guess it's time to part. It was fun talking to you. I hope we meet again soon...and thank you so much for the song book, I'll treasure it." She hugs the book.
[5:59 PM] REWlego: "Goodnight, Drew," Leodin waves "Goodnight, Vivianna."
[6:00 PM] Mika: "Goodnight you two!" She walks off with a smile. Drew huh..a small blush grows.
[6:01 PM] ChaoticAce: "Goodnight Leodin, and Vivianna!" He waves at both and dashes off stylishly(edited)
[6:01 PM] ChaoticAce: oh my god its so dark i hope the inn didnt give away my room fuuu-
[6:01 PM] REWlego: Leodin climbs up the nearest building and finds a flat roof to rest on
[6:02 PM] REWlego: ================RP END=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment