Monday, July 11, 2016

Paralogue 11.4: The Archery Range


Featuring:  Claire, Kalenzo, Kaija, Kazama

[11:30 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire entered the archery range. She's been practising and getting used to throwing knives. And that's what she was doing today
[11:35 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo grins madly as the archery range comes into view, placing his hands into his pockets as he hummed the tune Elwyn was singing previously. Damn it, he got into my head... He thought as he entered, taking the bow off of his shoulder with the utmost smoothness
[11:38 PM] [SPICY] bemun: After landing her mark a couple of times, Claire unsheathed her sword and pointed it at the target
[11:38 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: He approached one of the dummies, making sure he was a reasonable distance away from it before drawing an arrow from his quiver and nocking it. Disregarding the other person at the range, he focused on the task at hand, showing an unfortunate dummy the brunt of his pent-up artistic wrath.
[11:39 PM] [SPICY] bemun: And with a mighty roar, Claire throws her sword at the target
[11:39 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "HOOOAAARRGH"
[11:39 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She missed her mark, the sword planted next to the target
[11:40 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hah, hah, damnit."
[11:40 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is wandering through, looking to train a bit
[11:41 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I don't think that's how you use a sword"
[11:41 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo turned around at the first sound of the feminine roar. He cringed as he watched the girl fling her sword at the dummy. He approached apprehensively, "...Excuse me? Might I ask what the hell are you doing?"
[11:42 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hah, I , I heard of throwable swords, and I was curious, cause, that would help me deal with ranged attackers. Magic, bows, some weapons and such."
[11:42 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She said as she caught her breath
[11:42 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "But after asking around, no one really knew what a "throwing sword" was"
[11:42 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "So I decided, to take matters into my own hands, and throw my sword."
[11:43 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "It's a work in progress."
[11:43 PM] Willis Wilstar: "That's pretty clear"
[11:44 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: He pursed his lips and took his nocked arrow off of the string, placing it back into his quiver and putting the bow back on his shoulder. Crossing his arms, he listened to her reasoning.(edited)
[11:44 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire turns to see the new entrant. "Oh hey, uh, Kaija, was it?"
[11:45 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yeah, throwing swords is tough, but I feel like, once I get better at it, archers won't be a threat, Yknow?"
[11:45 PM] Willis Wilstar: "But then you won't have a sword"
[11:46 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Throwing... swords..." Kalenzo thought out loud, his face still contorted by confusion, "That's ridiculous"
[11:47 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I'll have to be smart about when to throw my sword, but in a one on one, that's a pretty powerful technique."
[11:48 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "It sounds ridiculous, and it is. But it sounds so useful."
[11:49 PM] Willis Wilstar: "It.. really doesn't sound practical. At all."
[11:49 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "It... yeah, what the little one said"(edited)
[11:51 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Maybe, but maybe there's a better way to do this, I don't think a sword as big as mine was meant to be thrown."
[11:53 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo nodded as he examined the sword, his arms still crossed at the sheer ridiculousness of the technique.
[11:53 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: I mean, who in their right mind would throw a sword? It seems like too much of a gamble to ever be practical
[11:54 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Maybe it is, But I can't not try it out."
[11:54 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Maybe I'm not looking in the right area. But right now, this is the only lead I got."
[11:55 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Don't call me little.."
[11:55 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You look like an archer, or something along the lines, do you have any tips for ranged combat?"
[11:57 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Don't use swords for it"
[11:57 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Disregarding the Kaija's statement, Kalenzo uncrossed his arms to place one on his hips and using the other to stroke his stubble. "Tips for ranged combat eh? Well, first of all, if we have a good shot on you, we're going to take it."
[11:57 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Second, fighting up close and personal isn't exactly our forte"
[11:58 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hmm, maybe I should've been more specific, what are things I should consider when taking a shot?"
July 3, 2016
[12:03 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Oh! When you're using that ridiculous technique? My apologies for the misunderstanding, I'll... just give you my general rules of thumb, kiddo," Kalenzo responded, taking a deep breath before continuing, "Be sure to watch your breathing, one too short or too long will blemish your aim. Another thing is to compensate for factors outside of your control a la gusts of wind and all that." He listed, circling his hand through the air with his last sentence.(edited)
[12:05 AM] Willis Wilstar: "Or don't use a sword"
[12:06 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "I see, so concentration is key for a good shot? As well as wind."
[12:06 AM] Willis Wilstar: "No"
[12:06 AM] Willis Wilstar: "You need to scream at the top of your lungs"
[12:06 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "And sorry, but that's something that won't be changing."
[12:06 AM] Willis Wilstar: "This will make the enemy look at you"
[12:06 AM] Willis Wilstar: "They will be too confused to dodge:
[12:07 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "That, is sound advice, thanks."
[12:07 AM] Willis Wilstar: "Sound is involved"
[12:07 AM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire walks over and picks her sword up
[12:07 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo's expression went from warm to deadpan as Kaija gave tips. "Excuse me?"
[12:08 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "No no no," Kalenzo shook his head quickly, "That's simply too barbaric and lacking grace!"
[12:09 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Excuse me, but I'm already throwing a sword, I'd think that's the last thing you would be worried about "
[12:09 AM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire prepares her next throw
[12:10 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "I'll give it two more shots. If I fail, I'll have to start looking around for smaller swords."
[12:10 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Ohohoho, you seem to misunderstand. Everything has the potential for beauty"
[12:11 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh?"
[12:11 AM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire puts down her sword
[12:11 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "That's something I've heard before."
[12:12 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Really now?" Kalenzo raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms once more.(edited)
[12:12 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "But first, a throw. You all might want to move back."
[12:12 AM] [SPICY] bemun: After the two step back. With another roar, Claire throws her sword at the target
[12:13 AM] Willis Wilstar: "Better. Still gotta get familiar with the not using a sword thing"
[12:13 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Whew."
[12:13 AM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire is panting for air
[12:15 AM] Willis Wilstar: "See?"
[12:15 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Tch, this girl is an amateur. Her technique lacks any meaning to it. Kalenzo thought as the sword found itself on the mark.
[12:15 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "My parents taught me, everything has potential, and they taught me to always seek out that potential."
[12:16 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "People gave me weird looks when I asked about throwing swords, But it's sounds pretty useful in my opinion."
[12:16 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Its like a javelin, or a hand axe. Except it's a sword."
[12:19 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Hmm, well your parents sound like good people. You seem pretty keen on using this ridiculous technique, so I won't stop you." Kalenzo commented, approaching the young lady "But what I will do is make sure you don't look like such a buffoon."
[12:19 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hm?"
[12:19 AM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire looks up from catching her breath
[12:20 AM] Willis Wilstar: "No"
[12:20 AM] Willis Wilstar: "You gotta yell"
[12:20 AM] Willis Wilstar: "You gotta"
[12:20 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "I am yelling, why do you think I'm out of breath?"
[12:21 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "What are you doing here anyways?"
[12:22 AM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija shrugs
[12:23 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: He walks past Claire, the sword in his sights. Reaching for the sword, he pulled it out of the target, using his thumb and bandaged forefinger to clean any blemishes off of the blade. Turning around, he examined it closely as he walked back to return the sword to the girl.
[12:24 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, thanks. I don't think I caught your name, I'm Claire."
[12:26 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Glad to meet you Claire, my name is Kalenzo." He answered with a bow, "First off, could you cut it out with the yelling? I'm serious, that will only mess up your focus."
[12:27 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, ok..."
[12:27 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: He quickly changed his grasp on the sword, switching from the grip to the blade. He underhand threw the blade back to the girl.
[12:28 AM] Willis Wilstar: "But it'll also mess up the enemy focus"
[12:28 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Catch."
[12:28 AM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire catches the sword
[12:28 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hey! Be careful."
[12:30 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo shot Kaija a stare before turning back to his impromptu student and ignoring her remark. "So, now show me the stance you have before you throw."
[12:30 AM] Willis Wilstar: "See, this guy has no counter arguments, all he can do is glare at my obvious genius"
[12:31 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Kaija, you gave your ideas, now it's his turn."
[12:32 AM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire stands straight, her feet shoulder width apart, and she held her sword with both hands at the center of her body
[12:33 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "This is to guage the distance, I don't have much of a throwing stance"
[12:33 AM] Willis Wilstar: "Fine, fine"
[12:35 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "I see, I see... that it's completely wrong." Kalenzo remarked, inspecting how the girl held the sword. "Now, this is where you're going wrong. You're treating the poor blade like it's a tomahawk."
[12:37 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "That's such an unreliable way of throwing, what if you threw your sword and you just smacked them with your pommel?" He questioned, and before she could answer, he spoke up "That's right! You'd be without a weapon and you'd have quite the angry enemy."
[12:38 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Now, are you trained in the use of spears at all?" He inquired, this time waiting for an answer.
[12:39 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "I tried, but I never got the hang of it. So I guess not"
[12:41 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Why?"
[12:42 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: This will certainly make things much harder, The bowman thought as he pursed his lips "Because, if it were me trying to throw my weapon, I'd want a guaranteed way of making the sharp end of my weapon hit the enemy."
[12:43 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Like a javelin?"
[12:44 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo's face beamed with excitement "Yes! Like a javelin!"
[12:44 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, I kind of have an idea about how to throw those."
[12:44 AM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire holds her sword like a javelin
[12:44 AM] [SPICY] bemun: A really lopsided javelin
[12:49 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Like this?"
[12:50 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "There we go, now to just fix your stance..." He added, his words drifting off as he grabbed the girl by the shoulders and adjusted her to get the most out of her throw. "Here you go... Now shift your feet so that you're comfortable... and then you'll be perfect!"
[12:52 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Alright, here goes."
[12:53 AM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire took a deep breath, and threw
[12:53 AM] [SPICY] bemun: It cleanly landed on the target, no bullseye, but it was a good shot(edited)
[12:55 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hmm, not bad, I think it's down to the sword."
[12:55 AM] [SPICY] bemun: She walked over and pulled it out of the target
[12:55 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Nohrian swords are meant for swinging after all."
[12:58 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo smirked as his teaching bore the fruit of success. "Fair point. Good job, though, I have to say." He added, giving her a little clap
[1:00 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hmm, you don't happen to know anything about throwable swords, would you?"
[1:01 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Nope, I've just picked up a couple things from my travels... That and some common sense never hurt anyone."
[1:04 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "I see."
[1:06 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Well, I think I'm gonna go practise using my sword properly."
[1:07 AM] [SPICY] bemun: She sheathed her sword.
[1:07 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ranged combat is gonna have to come after I get better at melee combat"
[1:09 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Fair enough," Kalenzo said before taking the bow off of his shoulder.
[1:10 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Will you be here for the party?"
[1:19 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Ah, er, yes, I will be here for the party." He responded, obviously caught off guard by the question
[1:20 AM] [SPICY] bemun: "Fantastic. See you then."
[1:20 AM] [SPICY] bemun: And with a wave. She left
[1:35 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: As Claire made her leave, Kalenzo nocked an arrow and walked over to the dummy he had previously claimed as his designated pin-cushion. He abided by his own rules and took a deep breath before drawing back the bowstring, the target in his sights. With a smile on his face, he let the arrow fly...
[1:36 AM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: =====End RP(?)=====
[12:05 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire equipped a pair of gloves, and light armour and made her way to the castle training grounds. She brought her sword, and the shuriken she received from Kazama. After she did her stretches and warm-ups, Claire began practising her throw with the shuriken
[12:06 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama drowsily slipped out of his room and into the castle training grounds. He leaned back to watch Claire, partly out of curiosity and partly out of laziness.
[12:07 PM] [SPICY] bemun: In terms of form, she's throwing the shuriken like one would throw a tomahawk, vertically.
[12:08 PM] AOMRocks20: He gets up, shuffling over to her. He neglected putting on his mask this morning. "Lookslike y'got here alright."
[12:09 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, Kazama! Good morning." She turns to face him. "Yeah, I've been here enough times to remember how to get here."
[12:10 PM] AOMRocks20: He smiles. "Hey, alright... you remember howta get back, too?"
[12:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hey, I'm not completely without a sense of direction you know... I know the way back home too."
[12:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "Alright, nice. Maybe I can help ya how to..." He yawns midsentence. "how to navigate around town better later."
[12:12 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "That would be appreciated. And long overdue..."
[12:13 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods. "Hey, like I said, it's my pleasure."
[12:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "...but that's for later. Right now, your form is off. Throw the shuriken sideways."
[12:14 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Sideways? It feels odd when I do though..."
[12:14 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire tries and the shuriken goes way off mark.
[12:15 PM] AOMRocks20: "Nonono, you're too slow."
[12:17 PM] AOMRocks20: "Try snapping your wrist."
[12:18 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire retrieves the shuriken. And readjusts her grip
[12:18 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "So snap my wrist?"
[12:19 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She repeats the snapping motion with her wrist
[12:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yeah. Make it go fast."
[12:20 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I see." Claire attempts again
[12:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Went faster, didn't it?"
[12:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "Here, mimic my movement." He tosses one at a dummy, hitting it square in the chest.
[12:30 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire observes carefully, being sure to track every movement.
[12:31 PM] [SPICY] bemun: And imitates it as she walks over to grab her shuriken
[12:35 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She comes back and throws it as Kazama did
[12:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "See? That was better."
[12:36 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "It still feels weird..."
[12:37 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama holds out a sack of practice shuriken. "You have breakfast yet?"
[12:39 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "No, are you offering me shuriken for breakfast?"
[12:40 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm offering to pay for it if you empty it out by throwing the way I did."
[12:42 PM] AOMRocks20: "That way, you get more practiced, and get free food."
[12:42 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire was about to decline the challenge but her stomach let's out it's own mighty roar
[12:43 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ill...try."
[12:43 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles, handing her the sack. "I'll pay for absolutely anything you buy."
[12:45 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Don't worry, I don't eat too much."
[12:46 PM] AOMRocks20: "Really? Even when it's essentially free?" He smirks, folding his arms over his chest.
[12:48 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You're already being nice enough, free breakfast is just too much."
[12:48 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She begins to throw the shuriken horizontally
[12:50 PM] AOMRocks20: "You've been awfully nice, yourself."
[12:50 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "What do you mean?"
[12:51 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, you've just been... very interested in me." He chuckles.
[12:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I guess I have, well, it's not everyday you meet the retainer of a princess, who's also a ninja, who's also a manakete."
[12:54 PM] AOMRocks20: "...well, when you look at it that way..." He smirks.
[12:57 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You are an interesting person, and I am someone who is easily interested."
[12:57 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama laughs. "I suppose I can keep you interested while you stay here, then!"
[12:58 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Heh, that's not gonna be hard to do."
[12:59 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, I'll make sure this whole day is interesting."
[12:59 PM] AOMRocks20: "And all the rest of it."
[12:59 PM] AOMRocks20: "Goodness, I just repeated myself, didn't I?"
[1:01 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Wait, you're gonna be with me the whole day?"
[1:01 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "For a retainer, you have a lot of free time."
[1:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, maybe. If you're sure you won't get lost." He shrugs. "I have my better half take care of Princess Ellis. She mostly stays in the castle anyways."
[1:02 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Your better half? I don't follow."
[1:02 PM] AOMRocks20: "I was joking around. Ellis has a second retainer, Joshua."
[1:04 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ah, I see."
[1:04 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes. He's... not as lax as myself."
[1:05 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Who isn't? You're the royal retainer who's spending time with a foreigner, rather than making sure the city is safe for the festival."
[1:06 PM] AOMRocks20: He shrugs. "Well... the city watch is more diligent than me. They can take care of things I don't notice."
[1:07 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You are awfully lax is whatbim saying."
[1:07 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods. "Perhaps it's all the centuries."
[1:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: " Maybe it is."
[1:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire throws the last shuriken
[1:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: The target isn't visible anymore
[1:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Great job!"
[1:16 PM] AOMRocks20: "Really. For someone with no practice, most of those hit."(edited)
[1:16 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I've been practising."
[1:17 PM] AOMRocks20: "Really? For how long?"
[1:17 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ever since you told me about throwing swords actually, I've been practising my aim with this." she pats her sword
[1:18 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I've also been trying to throw knives as well."
[1:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "Wow. You're quite diligent."
[1:20 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "No one gets good by being lazy."
[1:21 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods. "Quite right. So... breakfast?"
[1:22 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Sounds good."
[1:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "Alright!" He holds out his hand.
[1:23 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire takes it. "I can't help but think you're treating me like a child."
[1:23 PM] AOMRocks20: He shakes his head. "No! No. What makes you think that?"
[1:24 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I dunno, I feel like you're spoiling me."
[1:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You gave me shurikens to practise with, you offered to pay my meal when we first met, and now you're treating me to breakfast as some reward."
[1:25 PM] AOMRocks20: He starts walking. "Well... I don't know. I never saw it that way."
[1:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "I suppose I do want you to become better with your training, and the sack of practice shuriken was to make your form feel less weird."
[1:27 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I guess I am over thinking. Nevertheless, I'm grateful you've been helping me so much."
[1:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course. I love helping people."
[1:32 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "So, where are we going? Like, what's the place like?"
[1:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah. Well, since you've your choice of whatever you want, we're going to this omelet place."
[1:34 PM] AOMRocks20: "They let you pick how big it is, and what ingredients--they charge by the pound."
[1:34 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Omelet? Oh I love omelet!"
[1:35 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yeah, me too. Other than dumplings, it's my favorite breakfast."
[1:36 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Dumplings?"
[1:37 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes--there's this beautiful dumpling place in the corner of the plaza. Makes the best food."
[1:37 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama glances at the large statue in the center of the plaza. "We're around halfway to the omelet place."
[1:37 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "What's a dumpling?"
[1:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "It's... kind of a tiny little thing of dough that you roll up and cook."
[1:40 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hmm, sounds like something we could eat."
[1:40 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "After, the omelets."
[1:42 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, of course." He brings her over to a very large stand. There's a man cooking on a huge stove, and a menu detailing all the ingredients that can be used in an omelette.
[1:44 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire examines the menu
[1:46 PM] AOMRocks20: There's a surprising variety of meats, from pork and beef to even bird meat. There's not much for vegetables, mostly some greens and various mushrooms. There's also options of cheese, and the customer's choice of spices.
[1:47 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire leans over to Kazama and whispers
[1:48 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Is it okay if I order it with everything?"
[1:48 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods, a large smile on his face. "Of course."
[1:49 PM] [SPICY] bemun: YES "thank you." Claire steps up to the stand. "I'd like an omelet, with a bit of everything in it."(edited)
[1:50 PM] AOMRocks20: The chef raises an eyebrow. "A bit of everything, or just one of everything?"
[1:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "A bit."
[1:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: There is a fire in her eyes
[1:53 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles. "I think I know what you mean. That'll be..." Kazama raises a finger. "Could I have a regular one, just with... cheese, and extra mushroom, and salt?" He nods. "Of course. That, along with the miss here'll be... three hundred fifty-three gold."
[1:53 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama takes out a coin pouch, placing it on the stand. "This'll cover it." The chef nods. "It'll be a while. Take a seat, and I'll shout it out when it's done."
[1:55 PM] [SPICY] bemun: As the Two go to sit, Claire has an excited look on her face
[1:56 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama chuckles, sitting across from her. "Excited?"
[1:57 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Of course, it's been so long since I've eaten an omelet like the one I just ordered."
[1:57 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm not sure you'll have one again. It'll probably be double the size of your plate!"
[1:59 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "That's why its so exciting! This may be the last one I get."
[1:59 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods. "...when did you have something that big before?"
[2:00 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "A couple years ago, when I graduated from the knight academy. My family held a celebration, and my dad cooked one for me."
[2:02 PM] AOMRocks20: "Really? How many eggs did he use?"
[2:02 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "3"
[2:02 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I think at least that many."
[2:03 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I was too excited to eat to notice."
[2:03 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah. I think what you ordered might require half a dozen..."
[2:05 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Maybe... All the more to enjoy."
[2:05 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles. "True."
[2:06 PM] AOMRocks20: There's shouting. "OY! One of everything's up!"
[2:06 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire practically leaps out of her seat.
[2:06 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "It's, beautiful"
[2:07 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire walks over and grabs it
[2:07 PM] AOMRocks20: The omelette is the size of a three year old. The top is covered with cheese. The chef is holding it out on a plate. A smaller omelette for Kazama is on top.
[2:07 PM] [SPICY] bemun: And brings it to the table
[2:08 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama chuckles. "Gods, it's gigantic..."
[2:08 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "It's perfect."
[2:09 PM] AOMRocks20: "...May I have mine? He piled it on top of yours."
[2:09 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh sure."
[2:09 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire lowers her omelet
[2:09 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama reaches over and grabs his omelette with one hand. He nibbles on it. "Mm."
[2:10 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire sets her omelet on the table and grabs her utensils.
[2:10 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Thank you for the food."
[2:10 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She proceeds to devours it(edited)
[2:11 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, no problem..." Mine is still pretty big... he might have gotten eager after making hers...
[2:11 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama starts eating his.
[2:13 PM] [SPICY] bemun: A small crowd watches in awe as Claire is chowing through her omelet
[2:14 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama leans on the table, sighing. "Gods, that was filling... Claire?"
[2:14 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire let's out a satisfied burp
[2:15 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "That was good."
[2:15 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Goodness, you devoured that thing! Aren't you full?"
[2:15 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh I am."
[2:16 PM] AOMRocks20: "I fear you may have overeaten... do you feel sleepy?"
[2:17 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Maybe a little."
[2:17 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "My metabolism is kinda fast so yawn"
[2:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Perhaps I should walk you to your room?"
[2:18 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Perhaps."
[2:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "Or are you too tired, and want me to carry you?" He scoffs as he gets to his feet.
[2:19 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You don't need to carry me." she stands up
[2:19 PM] [SPICY] bemun: And stretches
[2:19 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama holds out his hand.
[2:20 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Again with the hand-holding?"
[2:20 PM] AOMRocks20: "I don't want you to collapse on the way to your room."
[2:21 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "That sounds, pretty possible actually."
[2:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "...it sounds like I should carry you." He chuckles, continuing to hold his hand out.
[2:21 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "No, that would be way too embarrasing"
[2:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "Is hand-holding embarrassing enough, then?"
[2:23 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ye- n- I don't know."
[2:23 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire grabs his hand
[2:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "Pfft." Kazama starts leading her to the inn.
[2:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "What's so funny?"
[2:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "Nothing, nothing."
[2:27 PM] AOMRocks20: "So, dumplings after you wake up?"
[2:27 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Sure. But I don't know how long I'll be out."
[2:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "How long do you think would be appropriate?"
[2:34 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I, maybe an hour I guess?"
[2:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "Hrm. Hey, Claire?"
[2:37 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "What?"
[2:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "Is it alright if I take a nap, too? I don't have as big a stomach as yours, and I got up early today."
[2:40 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hm, it would be weird if we slept in my room... Sure, you could take my bed. There's some chairs outside in the lobby
[2:40 PM] AOMRocks20: He shakes his head. "No, no. It would be rude to take your bed."
[2:44 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You've paid for my gargantuan apetite, it's the least I could do."
[2:46 PM] AOMRocks20: He sighed. "Well... I suppose. Are you sure you don't want to sleep in your room?"
[2:48 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yeah, besides the bed is far more comfortable than the chairs."
[2:51 PM] AOMRocks20: "Alright, then. Could you lead me to your room, then?" They finally arrive at the inn.
[2:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Sure, follow me." she said as they entered. "Hello again innkeeper." she gives the man a light wave.
[2:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: The innkeeper is busy with whatever so he waves back without looking up
[2:55 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama pulls back, following Claire. "Won't you be vulnerable if you're asleep in the chair?"
[2:56 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Eh. It's probably fine. The innkeeper's there."
[2:57 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yeah, besides, this building isn't that busy in the morning, so I'll be fine."
[2:57 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, right." He waits for Claire to get to her room.
[3:00 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Alright, this is my room" Claire unlocks and opens the door.
[3:01 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Just try not to leave it messier than it already is."
[3:02 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods, stepping in. "I'll try, heh."
[3:05 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Have a nice rest." Claire closes the door And makes her way into the lobby
[3:06 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama glances around, sitting on the bed.
[3:06 PM] AOMRocks20: I wonder...
[3:07 PM] AOMRocks20: He shrugs. She probably won't mind. He takes off his ninja uniform, hopping onto the bed and shutting his eyes.
[3:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire sits on the chair, using her coat as a blanket
[3:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She sleep
[3:12 PM] [SPICY] bemun: ===rp end===



No comments:

Post a Comment