Saturday, July 16, 2016

Paralogue 22.4: A Life Outside of Love

Featuring: Vivianna, Versailles


[8:22 PM] Mika: Vivianna sighs as she looks around. She hoped she'd see Versailles sometime but it was like he disappeared. She sits on the fountain and pouts.
[8:24 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles happens to be walking through the square smiling and greeting the passerbys
[8:24 PM] Mika: She hops up and falls. "Versailles!!"
[8:26 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles looks over and sees Vivianna on the ground. He runs over to help her up.
[8:26 PM] spikethe3rd: "Are you okay?" He offers a hand.
[8:27 PM] Mika: She stares. "Oh my goodness! Yes yes I am." She gets up. "I've been needing to see you."
[8:28 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles pauses for a moment remembering what happened. He frowns a little. "I suppose I wanted to talk to you too."
[8:29 PM] Mika: "Yeah...I think we need to go somewhere private.."
[8:31 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nodded. "If you wish it."
[8:33 PM] Mika: She nods and leads him to a small meadow.
[8:33 PM] spikethe3rd: he follows closely behind.
[8:34 PM] Mika: "Well..we've got lots to talk about."
[8:35 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nodded again. "Would you like to talk first?"
[8:36 PM] Mika: ".....I-I'm sorry!"
[8:37 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles is surprised as he was ready for another arguement.
[8:39 PM] spikethe3rd: "Um... I'm sorry aswell."
[8:41 PM] Mika: "...I..I really did understand what you were trying to say."
[8:45 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nods slowly.
[8:49 PM] Mika: "..I'm sorry really. I do need a life outside of love..and I've been thinking you know. I really love to bake..so opening a store would be nice."
[8:52 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nods a little faster. "I do not like to accuse people of things, and I again apologize for being hasty. I do believe in you, and if you are going to open a shop, I'm sure it will be amazing." He smiled.
[8:54 PM] Mika: She smiles at him. "I made you some cake and a scarf for the troubles."
[8:55 PM] spikethe3rd: "Oh, you shouldn't have." Versailles shakes his head. "I was accusing you of things, you were simply defending yourself."
[9:04 PM] Mika: "Yeah..well lets start over. I'm Vivianna, nice to meet you."
[9:07 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles laughs. "We do not need to do that. I am sorry, not embarrassed, and you shouldn't be either." Versailles smiles. "It means more to me that we can argue and make up than trying to forget all the bad things."
[9:10 PM] Mika: "Alright...alright. I'm glad we didn't have any bad feelings."
[9:12 PM] spikethe3rd: "I am glad too. I'm sure Elwyn would want us to be friends, as would Claire. And I guess I would too."
[9:13 PM] Mika: "Yeah you seem like a cool dude." She gives him a thumbs ups.
[9:15 PM] spikethe3rd: "Haha, you as well." He gives a thumbs up back. "Would you like to go for a walk?"
[9:18 PM] Mika: "Yeah..oh could you try on the scarf, please. I've never knitted much before."
[9:19 PM] spikethe3rd: "Of course."
[9:22 PM] spikethe3rd: He wraps it around his face.
[9:22 PM] spikethe3rd: "Its very nice and warm"
[9:24 PM] spikethe3rd: "I do like this soft material!"
[9:24 PM] Mika: "Good!"
[9:48 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles breaths in the smell of the scarf. He smiles underneath the warm cloth. "It has a calming scent. Maybe because it was handmade?"
[9:49 PM] Mika: She blushes. "I was kinda struggling to make it."
[9:50 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles takes it off and tugs on its ends, looking at the knitting. "It looks well made."
[9:53 PM] Mika: She smiles. "I'm glad! I'm sure you'll like the chocolate lava cake."
[9:55 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles stiffens up a little but keeps his composure. "Well... you know me."
[9:57 PM] Mika: "Do you not want it?"
[9:58 PM] spikethe3rd: "N-no, I'd love to try it. I just... might eat it too fast."
[10:03 PM] Mika: "What do you mean?"
[10:05 PM] spikethe3rd: "It... has chocolate... and..." Versailles is struggling now. "Lets just go sit down then!"
[10:06 PM] Mika: She looks at him weirdly before sitting down at a bench.
[10:07 PM] spikethe3rd: He tries to smile normally as he motions for her to take the cake out.(edited)
[10:11 PM] Mika: She pulls out the cooling cake. "Here!"
[10:12 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles slowly and shakily breaks a piece off and shoves it in his mouth.
[10:13 PM] spikethe3rd: A smile spreads across his face as he is engulfed in the warm chocolate filing
[10:15 PM] Mika: She laughs, he was very cute. Like a little kid.
[10:18 PM] spikethe3rd: "Can I hawve anuver piece?." He says through a chocolate mouth.
[10:20 PM] Mika: Her laughter gets louder as she nods. "Of course. Swallow that first ok." She hands him some coconut milk.
[10:22 PM] spikethe3rd: "Thanks" He flushes down the first bite and grabs another piece, relishing in the sweetness.
[10:24 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles finishes both the cake and the milk. He gives a happy sigh. "That was fantastic!"
[10:28 PM] Mika: She hands him another slice. "And slow down ok, I don't want you to choke."
[10:29 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles smiles. "Don't worry." he seemingly ignores the advice and continues to take big bites.
[10:30 PM] Mika: She watches him, Claire was so lucky, this man was too sweet.
[10:39 PM] spikethe3rd: "I down't know how you do this." Versailles covers his full mouth as he speaks.
[10:41 PM] Mika: "I'm glad you like it. I hope I have enough to share with Claire."
[10:42 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles freezes. "Oh dear. Well I'm done then. I want her to be able to have some of this too!"
[10:45 PM] Mika: "No no, I've got another cake in the basket."
[10:47 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles gives a sigh of relief. "Well... do you want some?"
[10:48 PM] spikethe3rd: "Or did you already try it?"
[10:50 PM] Mika: "No..I'm trying to cut back."
[10:52 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nods understandingly. "I should really exercise more. I've had a lot of chocolate as of late."
[10:54 PM] Mika: "Well the way you act around it makes me want to spoil you, it's so cute!"
[10:56 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles blushed and scratched his head. "Uh... its the chocolate..."
July 14, 2016
[8:01 PM] Mika: "Well I'm glad we made up." She hands him a small bag. "Here's the other cake. Make sure to share with it with Claire!"
[8:02 PM] spikethe3rd: "You don't want to give it to her yourself?"
[8:02 PM] Mika: "Mmm nope. I think you should be the one to."
[8:03 PM] spikethe3rd: "Eh... if you insist. I mean, you made it, but if you are busy."
[8:04 PM] Mika: She just giggles. Claire better take this opportunity.
[8:07 PM] spikethe3rd: "Well, I will make sure it gets to her and I promise not to eat it..." Versailles said eyeing up the bag.
[8:08 PM] Mika: "Alright, it was good seeing ok." She gives him a thumbs up.\
[8:09 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles smiles back. "I look forward to when we meet again."
[8:09 PM] Mika: She stands and stretches. "Then I guess I'll see you later."
[8:11 PM] spikethe3rd: "Good luck with your future, whatever that may be!" Versailles says before walking away.
[8:12 PM] Mika: She watches him. "He remind me of you..but you're cuter."
[8:12 PM] Mika: ==END RP==





No comments:

Post a Comment