Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paralogue 12.1: To Our Jobs


Featuring: Drew, Vivianna

[2:02 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew was unaware of Vivi moving out of the inn, as such he had been spending his gold on a multitude of things, and was about to spend it on food
[2:04 PM] Mika: Vivianna drags her packed stuff down the street, when did she get all this stuff.
[2:06 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Woah...Vivi? You need any help with.." He looks at everything "all of that?"
[2:08 PM] Mika: "Ye...wait no I don't, I can do it mysefl!"
[2:10 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Oh...you sure? I mean you are dragging it....the bottom is actually probably dirty by now"
[2:11 PM] Mika: "N-No...I-I can do it myself! Girl Power!"
[2:16 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Well....anyway why are you dragging this stuff around?"
[2:22 PM] Mika: "I'm moving."
[2:25 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew was surprisingly confused "what? Why?"
[2:25 PM] Mika: "I've decide to start over and live by myself."
[2:27 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew still felt his question wasn't answered "but...why?"
[2:27 PM] Mika: "Because I'm depressed Drew."
[2:29 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew remembered when he first came to Nolore and shook it off "What ha- umm...do you want to talk to me about it?"
[2:30 PM] Mika: "I've talk enough about it but thanks."
[2:34 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew snatches up 2 bags and continues walking with her "I know you're going through...something, but no need to push yourself, if you want to be alone, once we get there i'll leave" He smiles
[2:34 PM] Mika: "Ah where will you stay Drew?"
[2:35 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Uh, I dont actually know...say where are you moving too anyway?"(edited)
[2:38 PM] Mika: "Only on the other side of the town. It's a nicer place, cheaper too. I can show you it."
[2:39 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew sighs realizing how much farther he has to walk but tries not to let it show
[2:40 PM] Mika: "Oh..you don't have to come."
[2:41 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Hm? Oh im still gona come! I should know where my friends are after all!"
[2:41 PM] Mika: "That's...a little creepy."
[2:45 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "What? I mean if im in trouble or im bored I kinda wanna know where to go"
[2:47 PM] Mika: "Ohh well we're almost there and I'vde got some Strawberry Torte in one of these bags
[2:51 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "I dont even know what that is, but it's your cooking so i'll love it!"
[2:52 PM] Mika: She grins as they finally reach the place. "I'm on the second floor."
[2:54 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "....Cheap you say? I might get a room here if it's cheaper compared to that other inn!"
[2:56 PM] Mika: "Welll that one was 90 g per night this one is 35 g."
[2:57 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Music to my ears!"
[3:01 PM] Mika: "Yep!" She opens the door and walks in. "Just drop those bags on the couch."
[3:03 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: He puts them on the couch "Hah, that reminds me, who's paying for the paying for the old room, Yavae? Leodin?"
[3:06 PM] Mika: "I was."
[3:06 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "What about now?"
[3:09 PM] Mika: "They will be kicked out as I have stopped paying."
[3:11 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Wow, alright then"
[3:12 PM] Mika: "I...is that too mean? I..I don't want them to be but I was tired with living with all those people."
[3:16 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Yeah I can understand, not having any privacy would get annoying after a while."
[3:23 PM] Mika: She nods. "I wasn't getting enough sleep."
[3:25 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Well, Consider me your new Inn neighbor! Because I have a job!"
[3:29 PM] Mika: "Huh...Drew that's great!" She hugs him. "What is it?!"
[3:37 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "I get to hunt for meat for the nearby restaurants! After pressing them about where the Pork comes from so much they asked 'why dont YOU hunt then!'......and then I brought them meat"(edited)
[3:37 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "They were impressed and offered me a job!"
[3:38 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: I could get used to suprise hugs
[3:40 PM] Mika: "That's great! I've got a job too! I've get work with horses in the royal stables...well near the royal stables."(edited)
July 4, 2016
[1:32 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Hmm, well I used to work with Mounts so I'll be here with advice if you ever need it"
[1:38 PM] Mika: "I did too so I'll think I'll be fine. Maybe we could walk each other to work or at least walk together to our jobs."
[1:48 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: He looks around the room and then looks back at her, he finally was 100% sure he wouldn't mind a room at this inn "That's a great idea! Where are the stables anyway? Maybe I could walk there with you on the way to my job"
[1:54 PM] Mika: "Well it's be near the castle."(edited)
[2:02 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Hmm, I can make it work"
[2:12 PM] Mika: "I mean if its far you don't have to walk me.
[2:16 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Well the Restaurants are near the castle so it'll work, don't worry about it!"
[2:28 PM] Mika: "Then it seems we are work buddies!"
[2:33 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Alright!" He raised his hand for a high-five
[2:35 PM] Mika: She gives him a high five
[2:39 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Well im gonna go purchase a room, I'll see you later"
[2:44 PM] Mika: "Alright bye!
[2:46 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew dashes off stylishly, then turns around and runs back to close the door, then runs to the front(edited)
[2:58 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: He bought a room next to Vivi's
[2:59 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: ==========RP END=========



No comments:

Post a Comment