Monday, July 11, 2016

Paralogue 8.2.4: Drew Is On the Couch

Featuring: Yavae, Claire, Tori, Kaija, Vivianna, Drew


[9:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, are we all ready?"(edited)
[9:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yep, I just need to run by the inn really quickly."
[9:12 PM] Shiraho: "Ready whenever"
[9:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Great, we'll head back to our one."
[9:12 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah, I'm fine"
[9:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins to walk back to the Inn room she shares with Kaija and Vivi
[9:14 PM] Mika: Vivianna keep pace yawing. "After the pudding I'm heading straight to bed. That bad make me real sleepy."
[9:15 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is riding on her back
[9:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I think we will be sleeping as well. Will you two be staying over?" She says to Tori and Claire
[9:16 PM] Shiraho: "Seems like a fine idea, let me just send a messenger over to my house."
[9:16 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yes, I've never slept with friends in a casual setting now that I think about it, I wonder what it's like?"
[9:16 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I just need to find my friend and tell him where I'll be for the night."
[9:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, but hurry or we might eat all the pudding."
[9:18 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Gimme the pudding"
[9:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "When we get there, Kaija"
[9:19 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hah, of course, I'll go on ahead then, what building should I be looking for?"
[9:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She tells them where to find it
[9:20 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Alright, I'll see you soon!"
[9:20 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire runs off to meet Versailles and tell him where she's gonna be
[9:22 PM] Shiraho: "Right then" Tori found a messenger to deliver her message as soon as possible, then started follwoing Yavae and Kaija
[9:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Later, when they all arrived-
[9:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, here it is!" It's a moderate-sized Inn living space, with a few rooms.
[9:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now, where's the pudding?"
[9:23 PM] Shiraho: "Hmm, never really had a chance to stay in a small place like this"
[9:23 PM] Shiraho: Tori looks around
[9:23 PM] Mika: Vivi reaches and pulls out the pudding. She grasp a little cup of it. "Here, everyone."
[9:24 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire returns with a bag holding her nightgown. She is still carrying her sword with her
[9:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Woo!" She happily accepts her amount of pudding and eats happily
[9:24 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija immediately devours her portion
[9:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Exceptional as usual!"(edited)
[9:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Thank you." Claire grabs her portion and takes a small scoop of it
[9:25 PM] Shiraho: Tori take her share and takes a bite
[9:25 PM] Shiraho: "This is great!"
[9:26 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Mmm! This is really good."
[9:26 PM] Mika: "Now, you guys can talk and relax but..I'm going to head on off to bed. I can barely get my eyes open. Help yourself to more pudding but do not eat the ribs I have in the icebox, those are for tomorrow ." She gives them all a sleepy smile. "I'm glad you all enjoy it."
[9:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, sleep tight!" She takes off some of her armor plates to get more comfortable as she eats more
[9:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, are you both here for the party, or do you live here?"
[9:27 PM] Shiraho: "I live here"
[9:27 PM] Mika: Vivianna wanders off to sleep, shutting the door.
[9:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I came here while traveling, I didn't even know there was a party."
[9:28 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I'm here for the party."
[9:29 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Father told me about it, saying it would be a good way to broaden my horizons, so I made the trip here."
[9:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, at least us all being here let us meet, this was a fun day. Everyone else ready for bed?"
[9:31 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yep. But are there enough beds?"
[9:32 PM] Shiraho: I'm not uncomfortable with sleeping on the floor
[9:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Don't worry, if we put them together we should all fit."
[9:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I call the middle!"
[9:34 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "We're all sleeping on the same bed?"
[9:35 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I'm next to Yavae"
[9:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, technically two beds pushed together."
[9:36 PM] Shiraho: "I'll sleep on one of the sides"
[9:37 PM] [SPICY] bemun: I guess I'll take whatever space is left"
[9:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright! That's probably the other side, so you get to pick which one of you is sleeping next to Kaija and which one sleeps next to Vivi."
[9:38 PM] Shiraho: "I'll sleep next to vivi"
[9:38 PM] Mika: She yawns. "W..Wha..t?"
[9:38 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I guess I'm sleeping next to Kaija"
[9:39 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Well don't act too upset"
[9:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No worries Vivi, we're just deciding where everyone will sleep." She removes the rest of her armor as she goes to the bedroom and slides the beds together again before flopping into the middle and sighing happily
[9:39 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, I'm not, I, I'm just not used to sleeping with others, on the same bed..."
[9:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, we were just in the baths together, it's not like there's much we haven't seen."
[9:41 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "When you put it that way, I guess you're right."
[9:41 PM] Mika: Vivianna just rolls over asleep again.
[9:42 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija curls up to Yavae happily
[9:43 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire awkwardly finds her spot and lies down
[9:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Well, Yavae rapidly drifts off, holding her arms around anyone in reach, as if they were oversized teddybears
[9:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: They all drift off to sleep cuddling
[9:55 PM] ChaoticAce: Knock Knock at the window at like midnight "Vivi?....Sigh Yavae maybe?"
[9:56 PM] Mika: She gets up. "W...h...o?"
[9:56 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire cannot sleep whilst being cuddled
[9:56 PM] ChaoticAce: "Yesss Its me Drew!..uhh well i slept here yesterday soo"
[9:57 PM] Mika: "Oh.." She opens the window, eyes barley open. "Drew..w-why ar..e y-you here?"
[9:58 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well i'm trying to save gold and lay low...also I don't wanna sleep outside, I have standards as the Prince of...Yawn...Theives!"(edited)
[9:58 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew climbs in and reaches for the couch
[9:59 PM] ChaoticAce: "Thank's Vivi!"
[9:59 PM] Mika: She's already closed the window and going back to bed.
[10:00 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Who?" Claire whispers.
[10:00 PM] Mika: Vivi falls into bed, sleep.
[10:00 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What the fuck?"
[10:00 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija jolts upright
[10:00 PM] ChaoticAce: Are there...more people over there?...ugh plz i just wanna sleep
[10:01 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What the fuck is going on?"
[10:01 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Sh, I think I was just hearing voices, it's ok Kaija."
[10:01 PM] Shiraho: Tori rolled over to look like she was just hanging over the bed but grabbed her sword and laid still
[10:02 PM] Mika: Vivi sits up. "D-Drew is on the couch"
[10:02 PM] Shiraho: Prince of thieves...cocky, especially for someone who just begged to get in here
[10:03 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, well it was just a friend of Vivi's, nothing to be worried about"
[10:03 PM] Willis Wilstar: "This makes me uncomfortable"
[10:03 PM] Mika: "Now I'm going back to sleep." She curls up and hides under the covers.
[10:03 PM] ChaoticAce: "I was just here yesterday..." Drew whispered not even sure they heard him(edited)
[10:03 PM] Willis Wilstar: She glares
[10:04 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew tosses over to look towards the couch
[10:04 PM] ChaoticAce: tough crowd
[10:04 PM] Mika: Vivi gets up and closes the bedroom door. "Now everything is ok."
[10:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae is asleep, but stirring. Her waking up right now would probably be bad for Drew
[10:05 PM] Mika: "Now please just go back to sleep." Vivianna sinks into the bed and glares at the awake girls. "Please."
[10:06 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija pokes Yavae
[10:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Mf... Five more minutes..."
[10:07 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire goes back to her attempt at sleeping
[10:07 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Hoping that all will be well the next morning
[10:07 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yav. Random guy."
[10:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Well, Yavae seems to be slipping back into sleep, cuddling Claire and Kaija again
[10:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She is back to being sleeping big living heater
[10:08 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew falls asleep
[10:08 PM] Mika: Vivi is finally passed out.
[10:09 PM] Shiraho: Tori assumes it's nothing and goes back to sleep
[10:10 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija cannot sleep and stares at the ceiling
[10:18 PM] ChaoticAce: =========END RP=================



[10:28 PM] [SPICY] bemun: The next morning, Claire woke up sweating, a lot. Looking around her, she saw yavae's arms around her and everyone else who was on that bed. Slowly sneaking out of the bed, Claire exit the bedroom and made her way into the living room
[10:29 PM] Mika: Vivianna isn't going to wake till like twelve.
[10:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Well, in that case Yavae is now cuddling one less person in her sleep(edited)
[10:30 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Still in her pajamas, or in her case, underwear, Claire groggily examines the area
[10:31 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is still staring at the ceiling
[10:32 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew is still asleep on the couch
[10:33 PM] [SPICY] bemun: so he was last night's disturbance
[10:33 PM] ChaoticAce: Sheets covering him except his head
[10:35 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Where did my stuff go?" Claire examines the mess of bags and belongings left all over the place
[10:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Kaija is at least still being cuddled by Yavae
[10:35 PM] [SPICY] bemun: While searching, Claire trips over, well, something.
[10:35 PM] Shiraho: Tori woke up in the same position she fell back asleep in. When she woke up, she lost her balance and fell to the floor
[10:35 PM] [SPICY] bemun: THUD
[10:35 PM] Shiraho: "ughhhh"
[10:35 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew wakes up from the sound of multiple people falling wtf
[10:36 PM] ChaoticAce: He reaches for his belt and shoes to make sure there still there, he didn't take off much when he went to sleep(edited)
[10:36 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ow"
[10:36 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well there still here..."
[10:40 PM] Mika: Vivianna doesn't notice them as she gets out the bed and heads towards the kitchen. She yawns and rubs her eyes."...Wait..why are you here Drew?"
[10:42 PM] Shiraho: Tori gets up then yawns "Drew...? the person who came in last night?"
[10:42 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, good morning"
[10:42 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire looks up from the ground."
[10:43 PM] ChaoticAce: "Uhh, you let me in last night Vivi"
[10:43 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew finally stands up and stretches
[10:45 PM] Shiraho: "For someone who calls himself the prince of thieves, I would've expected a better entrance" Tori yawned again and begin to pack up her stuff
[10:46 PM] Mika: "Oh did I? I don't remember." She starts to cook, cracking a few eggs.
[10:47 PM] ChaoticAce: "Listen I dont know who you are but im not breaking into a room with that one in here" He points at Yavae
[10:48 PM] ChaoticAce: "If anything it was smarter to let someone else let me in"
[10:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She mumbles in her sleep when she is mentioned
[10:48 PM] ChaoticAce: "...also it would be really rude sneaking into a room of mostly women"
[10:48 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire stands up and realizes she's not wearing anything but her underwear
[10:49 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Blushing red she rushes to get changed
[10:49 PM] Mika: Vivi finishes cooking her small breakfast and eats. "Well..I..can't bring myself to care much right now."
[10:51 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew awkwardly walks towards the kitchen after noticing claire
[10:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire returns wearing plain clothes
[10:54 PM] ChaoticAce: "H-...hi"
[10:55 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Trying her best not to be embarrassed, Claire returns the greeting. "Good morning"
[10:56 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hmm..what should the rest of us eat?"
[10:56 PM] Mika: Vivianna is sleeping again.
[10:57 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I guess I'll head out for breakfast"
[10:57 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Maybe watch the house until they wake up "
[10:59 PM] ChaoticAce: "We'll maybe we'll wait for her to finish packing and we can all head out for breakfast!"
[11:00 PM] ChaoticAce: "In the meantime...My name is Drew which you probably already knew, yours?"
[11:01 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I'm Claire, excuse my earlier appearance, I'm not used to sleeping with other people."
[11:03 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oh.....Uhhh..yeah, I don't usually share rooms either!" Drew tried not to remember earlier while trying to make small talk
[11:05 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Anyways, you referred to yourself as the Prince of thieves, why is that?"
[11:07 PM] ChaoticAce: "Heheh, I got a bit carried away during a conversation and the title stuck"
[11:08 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ah, well I don't know if that's a title you want to be throwing around, especially with us." Claire gestures at the room of sleeping people
[11:09 PM] ChaoticAce: "Eh, they pretty much all heard it by now anyway"
[11:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Still, be careful calling yourself that, you can land yourself in a bad situation if you're careless."
[11:12 PM] Shiraho: "I'll ignore it because I haven't seen anything yet, but it'll put me in a bad position if something happens and people find out I know about you. I'm Tori by the way."
[11:16 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well jeez I didn't think people would take it this seriously, I don't plan on sticking around long anyway, so i'll take the challenge!....anyway nice to meet you Tori!"
[11:18 PM] Shiraho: "Well I have morning training to attend to so I'll be going home. See you girls at the party" Tori leaves
[11:18 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Bye Tori, see you then"
[11:19 PM] ChaoticAce: "Bye!"
[11:21 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "So, shall we head out for breakfast?"
[11:23 PM] ChaoticAce: "I guess so!..And I thought I was lazy" He looks at the bed and still see's the last 3 sleeping
[11:24 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "It was a late night for them I guess."
[11:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Let me just grab my things and then I'll be good to go"
[11:26 PM] ChaoticAce: "Alright" Drew sits down near the bed waiting on Claire
[11:27 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire heads back into the bedroom, grabs her coat, sword, and bag, puts it all on, and heads back out.
[11:28 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew watching Claire pick up her sword reminded Drew to grab his weapon....duh
[11:28 PM] ChaoticAce: Wow I almost forgot my Bow...that was pretty dumb(edited)
[11:30 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You ready?"
[11:32 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well, now I am"
[11:33 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Then let's go before we wake up anyone"
[11:34 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew exits the inn with Claire
[11:39 PM] ChaoticAce: They went to a nearby breakfast place and enjoyed the good food together +10 support points
[11:39 PM] ChaoticAce: =========================RP END======================








No comments:

Post a Comment