Sunday, July 10, 2016

Paralogue 7.2.3: A New Room

Featuring: Drew, Yavae, Vivianna, Leodin, Kaija

[11:30 PM] ChaoticAce: "I'll probably come too...might as well go there together!"
[11:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, if they try anything I am sure you can beat them to a pulp, but don't be afraid to call for assistance."
[11:32 PM] Mika: "I'm sure I'll be fine."
[11:33 PM] Mika: "Lets hurry before it gets too dark."
[11:33 PM] ChaoticAce: "Im giving away books! What else do you need from me to show im trust worthy!"
[11:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Please quiet, thief."
[11:33 PM] ChaoticAce: "Fine im tired anyway"
[11:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She was rather suspicious of this man "I think I will come along to learn the city a bit more. Let's get going."
[11:34 PM] REWlego: "So you don't mind if I join you on your walk back?"
[11:34 PM] Mika: "Not at all."
[11:35 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiles "Alright." He grabs his sword and attaches the sheath
[11:36 PM] Mika: "Everywhere it seems now, excitement follows me."
[11:36 PM] REWlego: "Is that a bad thing?"
[11:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I tend to enjoy excitement."
[11:37 PM] REWlego: "Such as Pegasus riding..."
[11:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "If something gets my blood pumping and my heart excited, I love that feeling."(edited)
[11:38 PM] Mika: "I'd like to relax a little. It start to get tiring at times."
[11:38 PM] REWlego: "Oh, Vivianna, I must have forgotten to tell you. you looked amazing on Shimi... You two have a very special bond."(edited)
[11:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Sure you relax afterwords, but getting your blood rushing feels wonderful."
[11:40 PM] ChaoticAce: "I used to fly on a daily basis, you kinda get used to your blood rushing after a while"
[11:40 PM] Mika: She hums walking along. "Thanks Leodin and...wait really Drew?"
[11:41 PM] ChaoticAce: Im really bad at forgetting the past "I usually took my Griffon flying everyday"
[11:41 PM] REWlego: "I for one haven't flown in years... I'm surprised that Shimi still-" He cut himself short
[11:42 PM] ChaoticAce: "Looks the same as yestersay right?"
[11:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I haven't flown since I was a girl, my parents tried to see if I would be good at it. It didn't go well."
[11:42 PM] Mika: "You were quite rough with her.." She looks at Yavae. "I have two beds in my room, if you would like to stay over."
[11:43 PM] REWlego: "You thought I was rough?"
[11:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh..? Well, I wouldn't mind. Perhaps I should let Kaija know though."
[11:45 PM] Mika: "Yes, if you have no room tomorrow then come over." She looks over at Leodin. "I did."
[11:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Thank you for that!"
[11:45 PM] REWlego: "Oh... I don't know why you would think that..." Leodin looked down at the ground and then back at Vivi "I believe that she was being rough with me."
[11:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is dragging everything in a bag
[11:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: "So."
[11:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: "We got kicked out."
[11:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm...?"
[11:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh! Perfect timing!" She picks up the bag "We have a new room, Kaija! No need for the old one!"
[11:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Oh. Okay."
[11:48 PM] Mika: She looks away. "End the end everything turned out ok."
[11:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: "...is it just us this time?"
[11:48 PM] REWlego: "I... I'm sorry, Vivianna... I'll try to be more gentle next time."
[11:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Nope, we can thank Vivi here for getting us a room." With her free hand she gives a congratulatory slap on the back to Vivi
[11:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Be sure to thank her."
[11:49 PM] Willis Wilstar: "So we're with her?"
[11:49 PM] Mika: "Don't do things..ow"
[11:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "At least for now."
[11:49 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Thank you.. Vivi.."
[11:49 PM] REWlego: Even though I was doing exactly what she wanted...
[11:50 PM] Mika: "You're welcome you two. Well I suppose it's time for us to part. Goodnight Leodin."
[11:50 PM] REWlego: "Oh, ah... Yeah... I'll see you soon.*
[11:50 PM] ChaoticAce: "Uh, is this the inn?"
[11:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright! To our new room!"
[11:50 PM] Mika: "Drew are you staying as well? I've got room."
[11:51 PM] REWlego: Leodin slowly walks to a nearby wall and begins climbing up
[11:51 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah. New room."
[11:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She gives drew a suspiscious look
[11:51 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I'll try not to get us kicked out"
[11:51 PM] ChaoticAce: "Wha- oh I was going to buy a new room"
[11:52 PM] ChaoticAce: " I dont stay here....yet"
[11:52 PM] Mika: "It would be fine for the night."
[11:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, as long as he isn't sharing a bed with all of us."
[11:53 PM] Willis Wilstar: "We're already pretty full"
[11:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's quite cozy enough with the three of us."
[11:53 PM] Willis Wilstar: Ëven that's a lot"
[11:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Actally, that's no joke, it was very cozy last time"
[11:54 PM] ChaoticAce: "Im...thank you for letting me stay in your room!"
[11:55 PM] ChaoticAce: "And goodnight Yavae and.....Yavaes friend!"
[11:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm...? We're coming in too, weren't you listening?"
[11:56 PM] Mika: "I think I have extra blankets and pillows too."
[11:56 PM] ChaoticAce: " I just uh....wanted to say it now, I know were in the same room"
[11:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Excelent! He can sleep on a blanket on the floor in a different room."
[11:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Or a couch if we have one."
[11:57 PM] REWlego: Also, Leodin is still just sitting on a roof watching this all
[11:57 PM] ChaoticAce: "I honestly don't mind the floor if theres no couch"
[11:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, let's get inside."
[11:57 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew shivers "anything but the streets.."
[11:58 PM] REWlego: "Well I get rooftops..." He mutters
[11:58 PM] Mika: "There is a couch. And if you get hungry I have bread and jam." She leads them to her r oom.
[11:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She places her bag into the bedroom and then looks around
[11:59 PM] REWlego: Leodin just rolls back onto the roof, out of view
[11:59 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew lays down on the couch "ahh comfy"
June 29, 2016
[12:01 AM] Mika: She throws a blanket over him. "Goodnight Drew." The room is nice and spacious while being cozy.
[12:01 AM] ChaoticAce: "Well see everyone in the morning!"
[12:01 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, will we sleep like last time? I thought it was rather comfy"
[12:02 AM] Willis Wilstar: "I mean.. Vivi, do you maybe want another bed?"
[12:03 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Aw, but it was so comfy last time... I mean, Kaija, have you felt how soft her hair is?"
[12:03 AM] Mika: "I was going to sleep by myself."
[12:04 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, maybe we can do another sleepover another time then."
[12:05 AM] Mika: "Yes now goodnight." She jumps into her bed and snuggle up.
[12:05 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She closes the door to the bedroom and begins taking her armor off before getting to bed
[12:06 AM] ChaoticAce: Drew finally falls asleep after a long day
[12:06 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, you coming?"
[12:11 AM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah,"
[12:11 AM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija gets into bed
[12:11 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She holds her like a teddybear
[12:12 AM] Willis Wilstar: She grins
[12:12 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I miss having two teddybears a little..."
[12:13 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "One is good though."
[12:14 AM] Mika: Vivianna let's out a coo, she's asleep
[12:14 AM] ChaoticAce: Drew is really silent besides turning every once in a while
[12:18 AM] ChaoticAce: But something bothered him, after what happened today, he realised He doesn't think Leodin has a job
[12:18 AM] ChaoticAce: or know where he sleeps actually...(edited)
[12:20 AM] ChaoticAce: Drew got up, silently so he wouldnt wake anyone
[12:21 AM] ChaoticAce: He opened one of the windows and climbed to the roof
[12:21 AM] ChaoticAce: ugh climbing is annoying
[12:22 AM] ChaoticAce: Already Drew could spot Leodin on a nearby rooftop
[12:22 AM] ChaoticAce: Hopefully thats a sleeping Leodin and not a random corpse!
[12:23 AM] ChaoticAce: He leaped onto one rooftop, then to the one where Leodin was asleep on
[12:23 AM] REWlego: Leodin heard something but pretended to be asleep
[12:23 AM] ChaoticAce: "Hey uh....Leodin? Is that you?"
[12:24 AM] REWlego: Leodin grabbed his sword and instantly stood up with his blade at the ready "Drew? What are you doing here?"
[12:25 AM] ChaoticAce: "Woah calm down! I dont have any reason to hurt you, if anything it's the opposite"
[12:26 AM] REWlego: Leodin sheathed his sword "Why aren't you sleeping back in the girls' room?"
[12:26 AM] ChaoticAce: "That's the thing, all of us are back in the room"
[12:27 AM] ChaoticAce: "Your out here on a roof"
[12:27 AM] REWlego: "So?"
[12:27 AM] ChaoticAce: "It kinda bothered me"
[12:27 AM] REWlego: "How'd you even know where to find me?"
[12:28 AM] ChaoticAce: "Context clues, you just kind of mention sleeping nearby"
[12:29 AM] REWlego: "..... But why are you here?"
[12:30 AM] ChaoticAce: "To offer you some gold" Drew hands him a pouch from his belt "sleep in a room tommorow...or save for food?"
[12:31 AM] REWlego: "I... I don't want your sympathy, this is the life I chose."
[12:32 AM] ChaoticAce: "Well ok mr. I choose to sleep on a roof." Drew tosses the pouch at his feet
[12:33 AM] REWlego: Leodin keeps looking at Drew "I...uh... Thank you, Drew."
[12:34 AM] ChaoticAce: "Im tired as well, so im gona get back before someone notices im gone"
[12:35 AM] REWlego: Leodin nods "Goodnight, Drew."
[12:36 AM] ChaoticAce: "Also uh, your welcome....I dont do this often"
[12:36 AM] REWlego: "Oh, uh before you go..."
[12:36 AM] REWlego: "Vivianna seemed to think that I was treating Shimi poorly... Do you know why that is?"
[12:37 AM] ChaoticAce: "Well I tried to explain the feet thing since I used to own a mount"
[12:38 AM] ChaoticAce: "I was.....annoyed from Yavae so I didnt have the patience to finish"
[12:38 AM] REWlego: "Well, you're the first person I'm telling this to, but... I've ridden Shimi before..."
[12:40 AM] REWlego: "It was a very long time ago, but I did ride her."
[12:40 AM] ChaoticAce: "Hmmm, I sort of caught on but I really wasnt sure"
[12:41 AM] ChaoticAce: "Mostly because of earlier"
[12:41 AM] REWlego: "Because of... Earlier?"
[12:41 AM] REWlego: "What do you mean?"
[12:42 AM] ChaoticAce: "Well you did mention you hadnt riden in years"
[12:43 AM] ChaoticAce: "You havent really mentioned any mounts either"
[12:43 AM] REWlego: "Hm... I suppose that was a slip of the tongue..."
[12:44 AM] ChaoticAce: "Well don't worry, I wont mention it"
[12:45 AM] ChaoticAce: Drew Yawns
[12:46 AM] REWlego: "Thanks... I do have to say, that ride was exhilarating..."
[12:47 AM] ChaoticAce: "Hm, I havent flown for about a year"
[12:48 AM] REWlego: "You'll have to ask Sula about riding Shimi, but something tells me he'll probably say no."
[12:48 AM] ChaoticAce: "No thanks, when I ride it probably should be something I tame"
[12:49 AM] ChaoticAce: Drew takes an oddly big blue gem out of one of the belt pouches
[12:49 AM] REWlego: "Hm? What's that?"
[12:50 AM] ChaoticAce: "It was on a necklace on my Griffin"
[12:50 AM] ChaoticAce: "It was a sort of good luck charm"
[12:52 AM] REWlego: "Oh... I'm sorry about what happened to your griffon..."
[12:53 AM] ChaoticAce: "Its...alright I really should probably get back before somone closes the window or something"
[12:54 AM] REWlego: "Good idea... Goodnight Drew... Thank you."
[12:54 AM] ChaoticAce: He puts it away
[12:55 AM] ChaoticAce: "Well your the first person to know I just dont carry around books and gold, hah!"
[12:56 AM] REWlego: "Mhm..."
[12:57 AM] ChaoticAce: "Well, goodnight!"
[12:58 AM] REWlego: Leodin nods
[12:58 AM] ChaoticAce: He leaps onto the next rooftop
[12:58 AM] REWlego: Leodin watches to make sure Drew makes it back safely before going back to sleep
[12:59 AM] ChaoticAce: he barely makes it onto the inn rooftop
[12:59 AM] ChaoticAce: He waves from distance before climbing through the window
[1:00 AM] ChaoticAce: and now the window closes
[1:01 AM] ChaoticAce: ======RP END=========



No comments:

Post a Comment