Monday, July 11, 2016

Paralogue 9.0.1: First Kiss


Featuring: Leodin, Kazama, Vivianna, Sula, Drew


[11:41 AM] REWlego: Leodin was well rested after his one night in an inn, so he went to the dumpling store next to the main plaza that Kazama, Elwyn, and he had gone to and bought one serving with the rest of his money. He sat down and hid his sword underneath the table. He started scanning the plaza just to see if he saw anyone he knew.
[11:42 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama was keeping watch near the dumpling store, scoping out crowds.
[11:43 AM] Mika: Vivianna is looking at her list as she passes the dumpling place. Out of eggs already, she really needed to cut back.
[11:44 AM] REWlego: Leodin sees Vivi walking by, so he decides to go walk over to her "Good morning, Vivianna!"
[11:49 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama decides to head over to the dumpling store, rubbing his chin.
[11:50 AM] Mika: "Oh! Good morning Leodin!"
[11:50 AM] REWlego: "I was just about to eat breakfast, would you care to join me?"
[11:51 AM] Mika: "I guess I could, I haven't ate yet." She walks over.
[11:52 AM] REWlego: Leodin shows her where is table is "Gods, this is so rude of me... I-I invited you here, but I don't have the funds to buy you a meal..." Leodin puts his head in his hands out of shame
[11:52 AM] Mika: She laughs. "That's alright, I have my own money."
[11:53 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama sits next to Leodin's table, apparently lost in thought.
[11:53 AM] REWlego: "Are you sure? I could give you my serving."
[11:54 AM] Mika: "No no, you eat your fill, I'm happy to buy my own."
[11:55 AM] REWlego: "Alright... I'm apologize, I should have thought about this ahead of time."
[11:56 AM] Mika: She just smiles and orders. "I haven't been here..since..well a lot has happen since then."
[11:56 AM] REWlego: Leodin looks over and sees Kazama near his table "Oh, Kazama? Good morning!"
[11:57 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama breaks from his trance, nodding at Leodin. "Ah. Hello, Leodin."
[11:58 AM] REWlego: Leodin starts playing out the scenario that will happen in his head Oh no... Vivi won't be happy when she comes back, will she? "So... what are you doing here?"(edited)
[11:59 AM] Mika: Vivianna blows softly on the dumplings, they smelt so good too.
[12:03 PM] AOMRocks20: "Just... thinking. Scoping out everyone."
[12:04 PM] REWlego: I hope he doesn't see Vivi, or else this morning is going to be a lot less enjoyable for me...
[12:05 PM] Mika: She stops as she notices who is over there. Well...its not like they noticed her yet..she could just leave..yes leave. Vivianna stuffs a dumpling in her mouth and turns the other way.
[12:06 PM] REWlego: Leodin sees Vivianna start to leave and picks up his food and his sword and follows her "Vivianna, I'm sorry... I didn't know Kazama was there..."
[12:07 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama sighs, and rests his head on the table.
[12:08 PM] Mika: "No it's fine, he's your friend. Go back and talk to him. He doesn't look like he is doing so good."
[12:08 PM] REWlego: "Hm... you're right... but you're my friend too, and I did invite you to eat with me."
[12:10 PM] Mika: "Please...he needs you right now."
[12:11 PM] REWlego: "I... alright, but, will you at least come eat with me somewhere else?"
[12:12 PM] Mika: She studies him, Yavae words coming back from last night. "Sure Leodin."
[12:13 PM] REWlego: "Hm... so, let me know where you'd like to meet and I'll join you after I talk to Kazama. Sound good?"
[12:14 PM] Mika: "It does, lets meet near the fountion on the edge of town ok, I'll have a small meal for us."
[12:15 PM] REWlego: "Okay! Thank you. I'll be there as soon as I can."
[12:16 PM] Mika: She gives him a small nod before heading off.
[12:17 PM] REWlego: Leodin heads back over to Kazama and sits "Alright, so... you don't really seem all too enthused... is something wrong?"
[12:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "...don't worry about me. Go talk with whoever you were with."
[12:20 PM] REWlego: I was, but she wants me to stay here... "No, it's alright... you seem like you could use someone to talk to."
[12:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "No. You..." Kazama's head rests on the table again.
[12:22 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts his hand on Kazama's back "Kazama, you don't seem well... I don't want to leave when you're looking like this."
[12:24 PM] AOMRocks20: "No. Leave me. You have no need to stay with me..."
[12:24 PM] REWlego: "Kazama, I'm not leaving untill you at least tell me something."
[12:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "I... grrrgh..." He huffs.
[12:28 PM] REWlego: "I'm sorry... if you truly don't want to tell me, then I won't push you. Just as long as you know that you can always come to me if you need help."
[12:30 PM] AOMRocks20: "It would be more than... just a moment's talk to assist me."
[12:31 PM] REWlego: "It's up to you... we can speak later if you'd like, or we can talk about it here."
[12:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "No. M-Much more."
[12:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "Much longer, that is."
[12:31 PM] REWlego: "I.. alright... let me know when you want to talk about it... I'll always be here to help out a friend in need."
[12:34 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I will be in my room." Kazama shakily gets to his feet.
[12:34 PM] REWlego: "Would you like me to walk you there?"
[12:34 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands up and puts his hand on Kazama's shoulder
[12:35 PM] AOMRocks20: "I would appreciate it."
[12:35 PM] REWlego: "Alright. I don't know the way there, so I'll just follow your lead."
[12:36 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama starts slowly shuffling his way through the plaza. "...Leodin."
[12:36 PM] REWlego: "Yes?"
[12:37 PM] AOMRocks20: "I need you to... watch the plaza. In my stead."
[12:39 PM] REWlego: "I... I told a friend that I'd meet them somewhere, but I'll see what I can do."
[12:41 PM] AOMRocks20: "I see..." Kazama enters the castle silently. "Perhaps I could... meet this friend?"
[12:42 PM] REWlego: "Oh, I think you've already met her... I was just going to meet Vivianna."
[12:44 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah... Miss Vivianna... perhaps I could... see her again...?"
[12:44 PM] REWlego: "Oh... I thought that you two... weren't on the best terms."
[12:44 PM] AOMRocks20: "I don't like to think so."
[12:45 PM] REWlego: "Alright, I'll let her know... I can't promise what her response will be, but I can try."(edited)
[12:45 PM] AOMRocks20: "Thank you..." Kazama heads into his room.
[12:45 PM] REWlego: "I'll see you soon Kazama..."
[12:48 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes..."
[12:48 PM] AOMRocks20: He shuts the door.
[12:48 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands there for a moment before heading out to the location Vivi told him
[12:52 PM] Mika: Vivianna hums as she finishes up their small meal. Leodin should be coming by soon and she hoped he liked what she made.
[12:53 PM] REWlego: Leodin sees Vivianna waiting for him and hurries up to go find out what she has prepared
[12:55 PM] Mika: She waves at him. "You're a little early."
[12:56 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiles and waves back "Oh, sorry... Kazama wasn't really in the mood for talking, so he asked me to help him back to his room."
[12:57 PM] Mika: "Ah he did..look different today. I hope nothing happen to Elwyn."
[12:58 PM] REWlego: "Mhm... although if something happened to Elwyn, I think he would have told me."
[12:59 PM] Mika: "True you too are close friends." She sits down. "Why did you want to eat with me so badly? I mean we've aten together before."
[1:00 PM] REWlego: "Well, I suppose it's just nice to eat with someone else... I normally eat alone."
[1:00 PM] REWlego: Leodin also sits down
[1:01 PM] Mika: "It is nice." But was there more. "Last night..Yavae told me something about you that just couldn't be true."
[1:01 PM] REWlego: Gods, Yavae... "I suppose she told you about our conversation?"
[1:02 PM] Mika: "Huh..well she told me you were in love with me, silly right."
[1:02 PM] REWlego: Leodin blushes "Possibly..."
[1:03 PM] Mika: "I mean you like guys. Like I know you like Sula." She pulls out a fruit cup and starts to eat.
[1:04 PM] REWlego: "Sula? I... I don't really feel that kind of connection with him."
[1:05 PM] REWlego: Leodin has partially lost his appetite, but eats out of politeness
[1:05 PM] Mika: "Oh well I'm sure there is a guy out there for you. I mean you're so sweet."
[1:05 PM] REWlego: "Or a woman..."
[1:05 PM] Kwakado: Sula wanders past, singing a bit too loudly in Dwabi.(edited)
[1:06 PM] Kwakado: " I-E-I-EEEEE ~ I-E-I-OOOOO ~"
[1:06 PM] Mika: She doesn't hear him over the singing. "Sula?"
[1:07 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew wanders around looking for Sula and winds up within view of Leodin and Vivi "Every time I take a nap outside HE SINGS"
[1:07 PM] Mika: "Drew as well..Drew! Come on over, Sula as well!"(edited)
[1:07 PM] REWlego: "I... oh."
[1:08 PM] Kwakado: Sula is jolted out of his jolly trance by the summons. He comes over quickly, losing his balance for a moment.
[1:08 PM] Mika: "Eating with friends is great is it Leodin. That's why you asked me to eat with you."
[1:08 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oh...hey guys!" Drew jogs over
[1:08 PM] Kwakado: "No greater Keiji-i than food, they say, ha ha ha!"
[1:08 PM] ChaoticAce: He still looks annoyed because of the singing but doesnt say anything(edited)
[1:08 PM] REWlego: "Well, I kind of just wanted to eat with you," He says quietly enough for her to hear
[1:09 PM] Mika: She looks at him confused. "With me?"
[1:09 PM] Kwakado: "Leo-din, I wanted to ask you about someone..." Sula, completely focused on last night's revelations, fails to understand the delicate situation(edited)
[1:10 PM] ChaoticAce: "Sula I can show you a private area awaaay from here where you can sing"
[1:10 PM] REWlego: Before the others get there, Leodin says: "Vivianna, if Yavae told you what I think she did, then it's true...."
[1:11 PM] Kwakado: The two of them depart to said private area.
[1:13 PM] Mika: She waves bye to them before looking back at Leodin. "That you are desperately in love with me." She puts down the fruit cup. "Look Leodin, you don't have to say such things to make me feel better. I'm a big girl ok and I know that a man will never love me like I like him."
[1:14 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna... I find it somewhat disheartening that you don't believe me..."
[1:16 PM] Mika: "Don't, Leodin, what you feel for me, may feel like love but it's just close friendship. I mean we've gotten so close so fast, it's easy to confuse the two."
[1:23 PM] REWlego: Leodin takes off his mask, showing Vivi his bright-blue eyes "Well, could this prove that I mean it?" Leodin quickly but intently kissed Vivianna
[1:24 PM] Mika: She looks at him stunned. "T-T-T-That was m-my first k-kiss.."
[1:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin sets his mask on the ground "S-same..."
[1:25 PM] Mika: "I..I don't know what to say Leodin..h-hhow long have you felt this way?"
[1:27 PM] REWlego: "I... I don't know exactly.. these feelings just developed over the course of our time together."
[1:30 PM] Mika: "Wel..ah.." She grows quiet. "Leodin, you're the nicest, most sweetest man I have ever met ok..but..right now..my feeling for you are only the warm glow of friendship."
[1:31 PM] REWlego: "I... I understand..." Leodin puts his mask back on to hide tears that could possibly start to form "I'm sorry."
[1:34 PM] Mika: "Oh..Oh no I'm sorry Leodin." She gives him a warm hug. "It's ok to cry, isn't that what you told me."
[1:39 PM] REWlego: "R-right..." Leodin takes his mask off again and sets it down, revealing that a few tears have already formed
[1:40 PM] Mika: She tightens the hug. "I'm glad you told me though, so very glad. "
[1:42 PM] REWlego: Leodin returns the hug "Why is that? I thought that if you didn't feel the same way, then you would find it awkward."
[1:43 PM] Mika: "No..because this is the first time anyone has ever told me they loved me Leodin..you have give me a small hope." She pulls away in tears.
[1:44 PM] REWlego: "Small hope.... for me, or for yourself?"
[1:45 PM] Mika: "Myself Leodin, I was not joking when I said I was cursed. At birth..my father wronged a old lady and she cursed that his firstborn would never find love and would die alone."
[1:47 PM] REWlego: "So..... so you don't believe there's any hope for you and me?"(edited)
[1:49 PM] Mika: "Ohhh..ah..I believe by the time I come to love you, you will have moved on."
[1:50 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna, if you give me hope, then I wouldn't move on... I wouldn't do that to you."
[1:52 PM] Mika: She smiles sadly. "I do not want to hold you back Leodin, fall in love freely."
[1:52 PM] REWlego: "Well... I already did."
[1:54 PM] REWlego: "I can wait as long as it takes..."
[1:55 PM] Mika: "Please don't. If you fall for someone else, I do not want to feel guilty by holding you back."
[1:56 PM] REWlego: "But if you eventually come to love me, then I do not want to feel guilty for letting you go."
[1:58 PM] Mika: "Then we are stuck aren't we..."
[2:00 PM] REWlego: "I suppose that's one view.... I'd like to have a little more faith though."
[2:05 PM] Mika: She tries to smile. "Faith."
[2:06 PM] REWlego: "I will swear to you, right now, that I will never stop waiting and go for someone else. I'll wait for you, no matter how long it takes."
[2:08 PM] REWlego: "If you decide that you'd rather be with someone else, then I won't stop you, but I promise that nobody else will mean as much to me as you do."
[2:11 PM] Mika: This touches her heart but it also leaves a bit of sadness in it. He was a good man and he deserved someone who could love him right now..not some plain girl who's heart was weak. She looks down. "Leodin.." She takes a deep breath before sobbing.
[2:13 PM] REWlego: Leodin quickly hugs her again "I'm sorry if that sounds like a burden that I just put on you... I don't want you to feel sorry for me."
[2:15 PM] Mika: "I-I wont..I..I promise I won't."
[2:20 PM] REWlego: Leodin pulls out of the hug, but keeps a hand on her arm as he tries for a soft smile "Vivianna, I... I don't have the words to describe how I feel about you... I've never done anything like this before, but I'm glad it was with you."
[2:25 PM] Mika: She wipes her tears. "You're still so young and first loves are always the sweetest."
[2:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin closes his eyes for a few seconds "I... I'm sorry that this was your first kiss, you deserve better."
[2:29 PM] Mika: She shakes her head. "I'm glad it was you."
[2:33 PM] REWlego: "Why do you say that? You already said you don't have feelings for me."
[2:34 PM] Mika: "Well yes but I'm glad that the person who kissed was someone I'm close to."
[2:38 PM] REWlego: "I... I'm glad too... I wish things had gone differently, but thank you for not freaking out or anything."
[2:41 PM] Mika: She pats his head. "If I freaked out, I think you would have been very sad."
[2:43 PM] REWlego: "Is that your only reasoning? To keep me from being sad?"
[2:43 PM] Mika: She shakes her head. "No, it's also because I was very shocked at first."
[2:44 PM] REWlego: "I... sorry about that... I should have given you more warning."
[2:46 PM] Mika: She shrugs. "No matter what you would have done, I still would have been shocked. Anyway...I think I should..get going."
[2:47 PM] REWlego: "Oh! uh, actually... Kazama wanted to talk to you... he told me eariler when I was taking him to his room."
[2:47 PM] Mika: "I rea...ok I'll talk to him."
[2:48 PM] REWlego: "I can take you to his room, but I won't stay if you don't want me to."
[2:50 PM] Mika: "No..please stay outside the door, I need someone there, if I do something weird."
[2:51 PM] REWlego: "Something... weird? What did you have in mind?"
[2:52 PM] Mika: "Nothing..I..he still makes me sad..just a little."
[2:53 PM] REWlego: "Alright... I suppose being a good friend is what I do best..." Leodin smiles, but it's clear that it's full of sadness
[2:54 PM] Mika: She looks away. "Lead the way then."
[2:55 PM] REWlego: "Don't you want to pack all this stuff up first?"
[2:55 PM] Mika: "Oh! Oh right." She packs up quick. "I think I will leave some for...the ninji. Since we hardly ate."
[3:15 PM] REWlego: "I suppose I ruined our appetites, or at least mine..."
[3:15 PM] Mika: "Well lets get going."
[3:16 PM] REWlego: "Right." Leodin leads the way towards Kazama's room
[3:18 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama's door is shut.
[3:19 PM] REWlego: Leodin knocks "Hey Kazama, it's Leodin and Vivianna... you said you wanted to talk to her."
[3:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "Grrh. Come in."
[3:21 PM] REWlego: Leodin opens the door and walks in, gesturing to Vivi to follow
[3:22 PM] Mika: She head in.
[3:23 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama is laying in his bed. He quickly puts on his mask, waving to Vivianna. "...hello, Vivianna."
[3:24 PM] Mika: "H..Hello."
[3:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "...how've you been? Good?"
[3:26 PM] Mika: "I've been fine." She looks around. "Why did you want to talk to me?"

[3:27 PM] AOMRocks20: "I thought..." He shuffles, grunting slightly. "...that we could try and be friends. You're a very nice woman."
[3:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods and looks at Vivi
[3:30 PM] Mika: She stays quiet. "Ok...ok friends." She gives him a fake smile.
[3:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "I was thinking, perhaps... you, Leodin and myself could... go out and do something, perhaps?"
[3:32 PM] REWlego: Leodin shrugs and waits for Vivi to answer
[3:32 PM] Mika: "....................................S-Sure."
[3:35 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods. "...may I clear something up?"
[3:36 PM] Mika: "You may."
[3:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "...that whole scene between me and Elwyn, when we sort of first met--that wasn't... a usual thing. Elwyn and I aren't that good of friends."
[3:39 PM] Mika: She gives him a stare before sadly smiling. "You want to be with him and compared to you I have no chance. I will never be your true friend as my selfish heart couldn't bear it."
[3:40 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shrugs. "But you'd be content with being a false friend?"
[3:42 PM] Mika: "Yes."
[3:42 PM] REWlego: What happened to going and doing something? This is getting awkward now.(edited)
[3:43 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods. "That's good enough for me. I heard there were some performers out playing today."
[3:44 PM] Mika: "And you want us to go." She frowns. "I do not want to go anywhere with you but I know that Elwyn would be sad if I didn't even try to be a fake friend, so where are they. I've got food left over to, so the we may eat and watch."
[3:45 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shuffles. "They should be out in the plaza, but..."
[3:48 PM] Mika: "But?"
[3:48 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I'm going to need you two to exit my room."
[3:48 PM] Mika: She leaves immediately. Maybe if she snuck away she could avoid this.
[3:49 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at Kazama, confused, but then follows Vivi out
[3:50 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama gets up and gets changed. He then exits his room. "Ready to go?"
[3:53 PM] Mika: "Not really."
[3:53 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I'll just wait for you there." Kazama quickly leaves.
[3:53 PM] REWlego: "What's wrong?" he says to Vivi(edited)
[3:54 PM] Mika: "I don't like him. I will never like him. He remind me of my faults."
[3:55 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna, I find it completely natural that you don't really like him... I would probably feel the same way."
[3:56 PM] Mika: "The why does he want to be friends?"(edited)
[3:59 PM] REWlego: "Well, it could be a number of reasons. For example, you heard him say that he thinks you're a very nice woman," Which is very accurate "It could also be because of something Elwyn told him... I honestly don't know, but if you don't want to, then I don't think many people will blame you."(edited)
[4:00 PM] Mika: "It was something..." She runs down to face Kazama. "You're only trying to be my friend because Elwyn asked you right!"
[4:00 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama turns. "...hrm? No."
[4:00 PM] REWlego: Vivi.... what are you doing?!(edited)
[4:02 PM] AOMRocks20: "I never took that into account when talking with you."
[4:03 PM] REWlego: Please don't bring me into this, PLEASE don't bring me into this...
[4:05 PM] Mika: "But why would you suddenly want to be my friend. Look, you don't have to force yourself to try to be friends with me."
[4:07 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course not. I just felt like we had a misunderstanding, and that I thought we should mend it." He shrugs. "Perhaps I had expected things to go differently."
[4:09 PM] REWlego: Leodin slowly walks up to were Vivi and Kazama are talking
[4:09 PM] Mika: She looks at him. "I'm sorry then. Why did you think we could be friends."
[4:10 PM] AOMRocks20: "I thought that I would still see you around more, after I cleared things up."
[4:13 PM] Mika: "Ah well you won't, I'll try to avoid you ok."
[4:13 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama raises an eyebrow. "I... see. I want to say--you don't seem selfish."
[4:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, but I suppose I've wasted enough of your time with someone you don't like."
[4:14 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama vanishes.
[4:14 PM] REWlego: "Um......"
[4:17 PM] Mika: "I guess...I'll go too."
[4:19 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna, wait.. uh, I just wanted to say, I'm sorry about today... I realize that it's not really going to be the same when we see eachother anymore... I didn't want to do that to our friendship."

[4:21 PM] Mika: "It won't, we'll still be close, I promise."
[4:22 PM] REWlego: "Thank you... uh.. I suppose I'll just follow you out."
[4:23 PM] Mika: She nods.
[4:24 PM] Mika: "Leodin...Do you sleep on the roof?"
[4:25 PM] REWlego: Leodin takes a deep breath "Well... yeah."
[4:25 PM] Mika: "Why?"
[4:26 PM] REWlego: "I spend my days watching the plaza, but I don't get paid for it like Kazama... I have no source of income, so I can't afford it."
[4:29 PM] Mika: "...Leodin, would you like to stay with me?"
[4:29 PM] REWlego: "I... don't you think that would be a bit awkward after today?"
[4:31 PM] Mika: "I couldn't leave a friend on the roof! That's cruel!"
[4:31 PM] REWlego: ".... I....." Leodin hugs Vivi "Thank you."
[4:33 PM] Mika: She hugs him back. "Lets go home Leodin, we both need to rest."
[4:34 PM] REWlego: "...Right." Leodin backs up a few steps "So uh... do you want to leave that food at Kazama's door?"
[4:37 PM] Mika: "Nope."
[4:37 PM] REWlego: "Right, of course."
[4:37 PM] Mika: She smiles at him and laughs.
[4:38 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiles. He's glad that he can make people happy
[4:41 PM] REWlego: "So what do you plan to do with it?"
[4:41 PM] Mika: "Donate it."
[4:42 PM] REWlego: "Great! So, where are we going to take it?"
[4:44 PM] Mika: "Well I remember a charity I went to but...I would need to see Marrok again because I've forgotten where it was."
[4:44 PM] REWlego: "Okay. Well, I guess I'll just follow you then."
[4:45 PM] Mika: "I'm just going back though, is there anything you need before we head home?"
[4:46 PM] REWlego: "Well, Kazama did ask me to watch the plaza, but I assume you have a window where you're staying?"(edited)
[4:52 PM] Mika: "I do."
[4:52 PM] REWlego: "Alright. Well, you lead the way!"
[4:53 PM] Mika: She nods and leads him back to the tavern.
[4:56 PM] REWlego: "Thank you again, Vivianna... I-I'm sorry if things didn't go how you planned today."
[5:01 PM] Mika: "Did it go as planned for anyone. It's just been a rough day."
[5:02 PM] REWlego: "hm... yeah. But, thank you for everything earlier..."
[5:10 PM] Mika: "You're welcome." They finally reach the tavern and she takes them up to her room. "Now, I've got some fresh salmon in the icebox. Would you like some?"
[5:11 PM] REWlego: "Oh, yes please. That would be great."
[5:12 PM] Mika: She walks in and stretches. She quickly moves to her room, closing the door as she lets down her hair and puts on her night gown
[5:13 PM] REWlego: Leodin sits on a sofa and rests for a few seconds
[5:19 PM] Mika: She comes back, much more relaxed. "Do you want rice with it?"
[5:20 PM] REWlego: "Okay!" Leodin gets up and heads to the kitchen "Anything you want me to do?"
[5:20 PM] Mika: "No this is a pretty simple dish."
[5:21 PM] REWlego: "Hm... okay."
[5:23 PM] Mika: She walks into humming and dancing as she prepares dinner. It was kinda like having a husband.
[5:25 PM] REWlego: Leodin takes his mask off and sets it on a table as he sits, waiting for her to finish.
[5:27 PM] Mika: She comes out with two plates. "It's all ready, just grab two forks."
[5:28 PM] REWlego: "Okay!" Leodin gets up and randomly opens a drawer. He is surprised when he opened the correct one. He pulls out two forks and brings them to Vivi.
[5:37 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts down a fork next to Vivi and sits down, eating a bit slowly
[5:38 PM] Mika: She smiles. "This is a little awkward isn't it. "
[5:38 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiles back "Yeah... I'm really sorry about that."
[5:40 PM] Mika: "No no...sooo that mask is really lovely, but your face must get hot.
[5:43 PM] REWlego: "hm... on very hot days it can, but it was custom made by a blacksmith in Khlin. I didn't really get to know him too well, but he was a big supporter of the rebellion. He tried to make it as comfortable as possible."
[5:44 PM] REWlego: "I don't really get too many compliments on my mask... People have talked about my sword before though."
[5:49 PM] Mika: "Well a rebellion and a sword, there is a lot I don't know about you."
[5:50 PM] REWlego: "Oh, I guess I haven't told you about my time in the Khlinese rebellion." Leodin gets up and unsheathes his blade "This sword used to be my uncle's."

No comments:

Post a Comment