Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paralogue 18.1.1: Conversation At The Castle

Featuring: Elwyn, Ellis, Joshua, Vivianna, Leodin, Claire



[4:40 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn rides into the plaza on Michel. He couldn't really help but feel nervous with what he's doing. The troubadour kept his bouquet hidden as he dismounted and sat on the edge of the fountain.
[4:46 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Out for an enjoyable walk, princess Ellis and her retainer Joshua enter the plaza from the castle, taking in the sights and sounds of the city.
[4:47 PM] [TART] Mango: Oh, it's Joshua...out of all the people that had to walk in here... Elwyn sighed. I do wonder who's with him though, perhaps one of the princesses?(edited)
[4:51 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Ah, tis a very nice night, wouldn't you say, Joshua?" Ellis speaks to him. "It's very peaceful, yes," Joshua responds," are we going anywhere in particular today, or just walking a loop? "It doesn't matter. Ah, too bad sister is still busy..."
[4:54 PM] [TART] Mango: Oh, well...it wouldn't hurt to interact with him. This one-sided enemy thing has gotten old... Elwyn stood up. "Greetings, Sir Joshua. I didn't expect to see you around here at this time of day..."
[4:56 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Joshua turns, eyeing Elwyn suspiciously This man seems very familiar to me... "And greetings to you too." He responds politely. "Oh! Joshua, is this a friend of yours?" Ellis asks innocently.
[4:58 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, more of an acquaintance."
[4:59 PM] Mika: Vivianna smiles as she walks through the plaza wearing a small but pretty crown. It seemed like a waste of money at the time but now wearing it out made all the difference.
[4:59 PM] [TART] Mango: "He almost ran into my horse when I was with Kazama and another friend. Though it was mostly my fault for messing around."
[5:00 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Aah, yes, I remember you now. I trust you are staying out of trouble?"
[5:01 PM] [TART] Mango: "No trouble whatsoever."
[5:02 PM] [TART] Mango: "And you must be the princess I've heard." Elwyn bowed.
[5:02 PM] Mika: Vivianna finally notices Elwyn and was about to call his name when she saw him bow..what in the world.
[5:04 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Yes! Yes, I am," Ellis smiles at Elwyn, a hand on her chest. "May I ask for your name?" She asks, after Elwyn finishes his bow.
[5:04 PM] Mika: She stays back some, listening.
[5:05 PM] [TART] Mango: "I am Elwyn. A priest from Izumo."
[5:06 PM] [TART] Mango: "Kazama has talked to me about you once, I hope he's doing his job as a retainer well?"
[5:09 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Elwyn...I am pleased to meet you. Ah, I'm surprised to hear you've met both of my retainers before me." She giggles a bit at her words. "Oh, but where are my manners?" She holds her dress, dipping slightly, "I am princess Ellis."
[5:09 PM] Mika: Her eyes widen. A real princess!
[5:09 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, I met both of them by chance, really." Elwyn smiled.
[5:11 PM] [TART] Mango: Well, no need to hide the bouquet then. It's not as if they'll ask. Elwyn held his bouquet properly as he continued to talk. "I can definitely say that you can put your trust in them. They're a fine duo."
[5:11 PM] Mika: Vivianna tries to get closer to hear but maybe she should have bought a shorter dress because she trips up and falls next to Elwyn
[5:12 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Oh!" Ellis is startled by Vivianna's sudden appearance as Joshua holds a protective hand in front of her.
[5:12 PM] [TART] Mango: "Vivianna?"
[5:12 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Are you okay?!" She quickly asks Vivianna.
[5:12 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn sat down and helped her up.
[5:13 PM] Mika: "A...A..Ah! I-I'm fine..I-I wasn't listening!"
[5:13 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn sighed. "I see..."
[5:14 PM] Mika: "I wasn't!" She hops up and bows deeply, making her crown fall some.
[5:14 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Ellis still has a worried look on her face, but Joshua had already removed his arm.
[5:14 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Another friend of yours?" Joshua asks Elwyn.
[5:15 PM] [TART] Mango: "Yes. She's a good friend of mine."
[5:15 PM] Mika: She flushes, oh the princess must think her so stupid. She smooths down her dress, giving the man a smile. "I-I'm Vivianna!"
[5:16 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Ellis regains her composure quickly, "oh! I'm Ellis. Pleased to meet you, Vivianna. I absolutely love your dress!" She gives a smile at the girl.
[5:18 PM] Mika: "M-My d-dress..r-really!" Vivianna gives her a sunshine smile. "I-I l-ove yours too!"
[5:19 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Oh, thank you! Its just something I love wearing at night when I go for a stroll."
[5:20 PM] [TART] Mango: "I see Vivianna can't help but stutter talking with royalty." Elwyn smiled.
[5:21 PM] Mika: Just something for night..oh princesses must have so many dresses! She tries not to squeals but fails. "S-Shut up! I..I'm fine!"
[5:29 PM] [TART] Mango: "Ha ha ha! Okay, okay! You're fine."
[7:10 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "I-I'm...flattered you think of me so highly!" Ellis seems quite flustered, "really, I am just a princess, not a Queen or anything..." "I think you did a fine job in your sisters absence, milady..." Joshua tries to calm her down.
[7:12 PM] Mika: She bites her lip, why did she have to act to foolish.
[7:12 PM] [TART] Mango: "This is my first time staying here, you've done well." Elwyn nodded in agreement
[7:13 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Ah, thank you. I...apologize for the outburst."
[7:14 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "So tell me, do you both come from Izumo?" Ellis attempts to change the subject.
[7:14 PM] [TART] Mango: "We're actually both Nohrian."
[7:14 PM] Mika: She nods.
[7:15 PM] [TART] Mango: "I left Nohr with a friend and stayed in Izumo for a few years."
[7:16 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Oh, Nohr! Its quite far from Freyzenwald, so I'm not too familiar with it..." As Ellis speaks to the two, a guard runs up to Joshua and whispers something in his ear.
[7:17 PM] Mika: "Yes it is but it isn't so different from here."
[7:17 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn chuckled. "She's right. But if you do have any questions about Nohr and Izumo then we can gladly answer them."
[7:19 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Before Ellis answers, Joshua places a hand on her shoulder. "Milady, there's been an incident in town. Its not safe here." Joshua tells her. "Oh! What is happening?"
[7:19 PM] [TART] Mango: "An incident?"
[7:20 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "I'm...unsure, but I suggest you should relocate while I deal with the problem..." Ellis blinks a few times, before turning to Elwyn and Vivianna, "hmm...would you two be interested to continue this conversation at the castle?"
[7:21 PM] Mika: "Of course..."She looks away...she hopes they never find out it was her who messed up the kitchen.
[7:21 PM] [TART] Mango: "That sounds lovely." Elwyn smiled.
[7:22 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn sweats as he already went to the castle a couple of times already.
[7:23 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: She nods her head and smiles at Joshua, "then let us talk along the way," she speaks before headed off in the direction of the castle.
[7:25 PM] Mika: She follows, feeling like a little girl following her mother
[7:27 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Once the group leaves the plaza and approaches the castle, Joshua leaves to find out what exactly was happening in the city.
[7:27 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Mmm...I was told it was something about thieves...and murderers. Dangerous, anyway!" Ellis speaks to the pair.
[7:28 PM] Mika: "Thieves and murderers! How exciting!"
[7:28 PM] [TART] Mango: "I wouldn't call that exciting..."
[7:28 PM] [TART] Mango: "What do the victims think?"
[7:30 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Actually, it is quite exciting...if it wasn't so dangerous. ...At least for the victim, yes."
[7:31 PM] Mika: "Ah yeah..I'm sure it nothing to big." She looks worried.
[7:31 PM] [TART] Mango: "Hopefully..."
[7:32 PM] [TART] Mango: "...Anyways," Elwyn tried to change the topic to something other than murder and theft. "Can I ask a question?"
[7:32 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Yes of course!"
[7:35 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well..." Elwyn grasped his bouquet. "I'd like to learn more about, um...well, Kazama."
[7:36 PM] Mika: She blinks before tuning this out, thinking about what she'll eat tonight and how Este is doing.
[7:36 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "My retainer? What do you need to know?"
[7:36 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Meanwhile, Claire was training with some of the castle guards. Fierce yelling and sounds of (practise) battle could be heard from the training grounds
[7:37 PM] [TART] Mango: "...Anything, I suppose." Elwyn covered his face with the bouquet.
[7:38 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "That is...well...he has been my retainer for quite some time now. He is...very loyal and kind to me."
[7:39 PM] [TART] Mango: "...Anything else? Likes or dislikes?"
[7:43 PM] REWlego: Leodin was searching for Elwyn to try and help Orleans. Elwyn was the only healer he knew, so he started searching everywhere for him untill he found him with a group of people heading towards the castle.
[7:45 PM] REWlego: Leodin runs up towards the group, but doesn't notice that the princess is with them yet. "Elwyn.. quick... I need your help."
[7:45 PM] [TART] Mango: "Leodin? What's wrong?"
[7:46 PM] REWlego: He's still breathing heavily. "There... there's a guard... he's injured... I need your help to heal him."
[7:46 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Ellis cautiously looks at the new person.
[7:46 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Huh? A guard?"
[7:46 PM] Mika: "Didn't...didn't that man say something about guards and murder?"
[7:47 PM] [TART] Mango: "Where is he?"
[7:47 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks up at the princess. "Wait... you.. you're Princess Ellis...." Leodin takes a knee and bows his head. "I apologize, I didn't recognize you."
[7:47 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Y-yes, ah, thank you. Now, about this guard?"
[7:48 PM] REWlego: "Y-yes..." Leodin stands back up. "Something happened... A guard by the name of Orleans was injured, and his friend was killed."
[7:48 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "What?!" Ellis looks very concerned, "my retainer has already ran off to catch these...murderers. Did you run into him yet?"
[7:49 PM] REWlego: "T-there was only one murderer, but I feel like he didn't intend to kill anyone... He seemed to be influenced by someone or something."
[7:50 PM] Mika: "Wait..how do you know Leodin?"
[7:50 PM] REWlego: "I... I was there when it happened."
[7:50 PM] [TART] Mango: "There's no time for questions. Leodin, take me to him!"
[7:50 PM] REWlego: "Right... Follow me!" Leodin runs off into the direction of Orleans.
[7:51 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Ellis nods, "please take care of him, Elwyn."
[7:51 PM] [TART] Mango: "You can trust me. I apologize for leaving so soon before we could continue, but it's my duty to help those in need."
[7:51 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn mounted Michel and Went Off.
[7:51 PM] [TART] Mango: "Vivianna, watch Princess Ellis!"
[7:51 PM] Mika: Vivianna stands there and looks around...oh...
[7:52 PM] Mika: Oh no
[7:52 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Mmm...I suppose it is more serious than we thought." Ellis doesn't notice the discomfort of her companion.
[7:53 PM] Mika: Vivianna nods but keeps silent too nervous to say anything
[7:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: The training resumes meanwhile. However, some gaurds left to handle the situation.
[7:54 PM] Mika: "So are you married?"
[7:54 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "W-w-what?" Ellis is stunned for a moment, before regaining her composure, "ah, no, no I am not. I only turn eighteen soon..."
[7:55 PM] Mika: "O-Oh.." A bird caws somewhere in the distance. "A-Are princes nice?"
[7:57 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: The pair had been walking as they spoke, and were now passing through the castle gates. "Well, I do not have a brother, so I am not sure. The man my sister married seems quite nice, though, if a little quiet..."
[7:57 PM] Mika: "Hmm I want to marry a prince..but my mother told me I was too old."
[7:59 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Haha, there will not be a Freyzenese prince in this generation."
[8:01 PM] Mika: "O-Oh no! I meant j-just a prince really. It's just a dream though, I am over the age of 16 so I don't get such a good husband."(edited)
[8:01 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Does Nohr have any good princes? I am not familiar with the royalty there..."
[8:03 PM] Mika: She smiles. "They do but I am much to old for them. My mother did try to wed me to a prince...or something like that when I was 14 but it broke off."
[8:04 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "At fourteen?!" Ellis is taken aback by her words, "I have heard other nations practice such things...but I did not truly believe it. Fourteen is much too young!"
[8:05 PM] Mika: She looks puzzled. "14-16 is the perfect time to wed."
[8:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: At this point, Claire and the knight's training session has come to a close. After cleaning up and saying their goodbye's, Claire made her way out. Along the way, she saw a familiar face.
[8:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Vivianna!" she waves as she walked towards the two
[8:11 PM] Mika: "Claire! I'm so happy to see you!" And she really was.
[8:12 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I'm happy to see you too! How have you been? I've been meaning to get back to you earlier, but so much has piled up recently."
[8:13 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "And who is your friend?"
[8:14 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She says as she stops in front of them
[8:14 PM] Mika: "E-Eh oh! She's the princess!"
[8:16 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh goodness! Pardon my rudeness your majesty!" she bows
[8:19 PM] [SPICY] bemun: After exchaning greetings. "So what were you two talking about?"
[8:20 PM] Mika: "Marriage. My first...well would be marriage was at 14. I was so pretty back then."
[8:21 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "14? That sounds so... Early."
[8:21 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "There is not even enough time to fall in love with each other!"
[8:21 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "You can not call that marriage."
[8:21 PM] Mika: "She said that too...is it really?" She turns to her. "Of course I'd grow to love him."
[8:22 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Well, I did hear of marriages like that, But those were royal weddings, and most of which were for power and influence."
[8:23 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "I do not...imagine getting myself into something like that. I do not believe I would be happy with it..."
[8:24 PM] Mika: "Well he was a prince my mother said." She smiles. "I was so happy too. With roses in my hair, my dress was a little to big but I was ready to wear it."
[8:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "What happened? Why didn't the wedding go through?"
[8:25 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Ellis nods at the question, interested.
[8:28 PM] Mika: "Ah I'm cursed you see, I can never find love..I was cursed at birth, so the day before I was wed...the prince was killed by his brother, for the throne you see."
[8:28 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Oh! Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!"
[8:28 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "My word... How horrible."
[8:29 PM] Mika: She sighs. "It happens. The new king rejected me and left."
[8:30 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "I...I do not believe in curses. I trust that you may find love one day, Vivianna."
[8:30 PM] Mika: She gives her a bitter smile. "Thank you."
[8:31 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Me neither, curses are just bad luck. You will find someone. Just say strong Vivi."
[8:32 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Ah!" Ellis claps her hands together, "perhaps we should do something to cheer you up again. Would you like to see anything in the castle?"
[8:34 PM] Mika: "Sure..hmm..how about...the ballroom!"
[8:35 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "The ballroom? Ah, of course. It is a little empty right now, but it has a nice view..."
[8:36 PM] [TART] Mango: (casually enters) Elwyn comes back from the Disaster of a lifetime.
[8:36 PM] [TART] Mango: "..."
[8:37 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Oh, Elwyn you are back!"
[8:37 PM] Mika: "Elwyn! What happen?!"
[8:37 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Elwyn! How are you?"
[8:38 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn breathed in and tried to smile. "The guard is fine."
[8:38 PM] [TART] Mango: "But...there was another one. I...I couldn't save him."
[8:39 PM] Mika: "Ohhh.."
[8:39 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "I...oh no..."
[8:40 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Gods"
[8:41 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn handed Ellis a bouquet. "...If you ever see Kazama, can you give this to him for me? I'd do it myself, but...it doesn't feel like a gift when there's terrible news along with it."
[8:42 PM] [TART] Mango: The bouquet was mainly forget-me-nots.
[8:42 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: She seems surprised at the bouquet, "oh...whatever for? Did he help you with something?" She asks as she takes it from Elwyn.(edited)
[8:42 PM] [TART] Mango: "..." Elwyn smiled. "Yes. He did."
[8:43 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Kazama? So he's helped you as well?"
[8:43 PM] [TART] Mango: "I suppose."
[8:44 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You suppose?"
[8:45 PM] [TART] Mango: "...It's...something. A nice feeling you have for someone."
[8:45 PM] Mika: She giggles.
[8:46 PM] [TART] Mango: "You feel like your heart could burst out of your chest whenever you're with them. It's weird, but...it's nice."
[8:46 PM] [TART] Mango: "That sort of feeling."
[8:46 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Oh! I know that feeling!
[8:47 PM] Mika: "What..what about a warm but calm feeling..like you could be there forever and be happy?"
[8:48 PM] [TART] Mango: "That too."
[8:49 PM] Mika: She grows pale.(edited)
[8:50 PM] Mika: "No way."
[8:50 PM] Mika: "No..."
[8:52 PM] [TART] Mango: "That's why I want to give Kazama this bouquet. But...if I can't do it myself, I suppose I'll have someone else transfer my feelings for me."
[8:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "But wouldn't it lose it's meaning if it's not you conveying your feelings?"
[8:54 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "My father told me of a nemesis he had growing up, and how he could never be as fast to catch him. He asked me if it was right to ask a friend to catch the nemesis, or if he should buckle up and train." Claire stops for a moment. "I guess this and that may be different, but still..."
[8:55 PM] [TART] Mango: "...Yeah, you're right."
[8:55 PM] [TART] Mango: "I guess I'm just afraid, I suppose."
[8:56 PM] Mika: "How do I stop myself from feeling those things Elwyn?!"
[8:57 PM] [TART] Mango: "I don't really know. The only thing you can do is...not think about them."
[8:58 PM] [TART] Mango: "I'm not really a master at this love thing." He smiled meekly.
[8:58 PM] Mika: "Ok..ok..I won't think about him..I won't!"
[8:59 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Wait, why would you want to suppress these feelings, and not pursue them?"
[8:59 PM] [TART] Mango: "Sometimes love can hurt."
[9:00 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "It does, but..."
[9:00 PM] [TART] Mango: "I guess I can say that for myself...I'm just afraid of rejection." He shrugged. "I want to learn more about him, but I don't really know what to do exactly..."
[9:00 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire goes into thought
[9:00 PM] [TART] Mango: "I guess we all have our love problems then."
[9:01 PM] [TART] Mango: "Say, who do you like, Claire?"
[9:01 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "E-eh!? Uh, it's a bit embarrassing to say..."
[9:01 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire blushes
[9:02 PM] [TART] Mango: "Take your time."
[9:02 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn flashed a patient smile.
[9:02 PM] Mika: Vivianna finally spits it out. "I-Is Sula actually a bad guy?!"
[9:02 PM] [TART] Mango: "..."
[9:03 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn stifled a laugh.
[9:03 PM] [TART] Mango: "You know Sula too?"
[9:03 PM] Mika: "Y-Yes o-only a little thought..m-more like we barley know each other."
[9:04 PM] [TART] Mango: "I see...I have a question. Have you seen him place a necklace on a foal?"
[9:06 PM] Mika: "Why yes, he gave that to our Este...I mean..:"
[9:06 PM] Mika: ".........."
[9:06 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I-Its Versailles..." she manages to get out.
[9:06 PM] Mika: Thank god for Claire.
[9:06 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, well..."
[9:07 PM] [TART] Mango: "Girls, I suppose I'll just have to help you with your problems then."
[9:07 PM] Mika: "I-I dont have a problem."
[9:07 PM] [TART] Mango: "If you say so..."
[9:07 PM] [TART] Mango: "In that case...I guess I'll tell you that the necklace was my creation."
[9:08 PM] Mika: "But..he told..me..he..he lied to me."
[9:09 PM] Mika: She looks down at her necklace...did he lie about this as well..
[9:09 PM] [TART] Mango: "A traveling healer?"
[9:10 PM] [TART] Mango: "He didn't really know that we all knew eachother. But I will assure you."
[9:10 PM] [TART] Mango: "That necklace you're gripping, is not by me."
[9:10 PM] [TART] Mango: "If I'm right, it's Sula's own creation. Specially made just for you."
[9:11 PM] Mika: "!" She looks shocked. "N-No way..Elwyn..no.."
[9:12 PM] [TART] Mango: "And Claire, I assure you that you might as well end up getting together with Versailles. I can tell that he cares very much about you."
[9:12 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I- but he cares for everyone...."
[9:13 PM] [TART] Mango: "He made a medical kit just to use on you whenever you get hurt." He chuckled.
[9:13 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "He did?"
[9:14 PM] [TART] Mango: "He did."
[9:14 PM] [TART] Mango: "Frankly, I'm jealous." Elwyn smiled as he sat down.
[9:15 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Wai- I need a moment." literal steam could be seen coming from her head
[9:15 PM] [TART] Mango: "The people you love have done much for you. While I don't know much of anything about the one I love..."
[9:15 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She squats down to process her thoughts
[9:15 PM] Mika: Vivianna wears a silly smile.
[9:16 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn sighs.
[9:17 PM] Mika: "Kazama loves you...I just know it."
[9:18 PM] [TART] Mango: "I hope so."
[9:19 PM] [TART] Mango: "But...if he doesn't then I don't mind."
[9:19 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "O-ok... I think I'm gonna turn in for the night... There was a lot to take in just now..."
[9:19 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire slowly gets back up. Her face is impossibly red
[9:20 PM] [TART] Mango: "With how red your face is getting, I would be surprised if you didn't."
[9:20 PM] [TART] Mango: "But before you go..." Elwyn handed Claire a box of assorted chocolates.
[9:20 PM] [TART] Mango: He put his hand above Claire's. "This is for you to give to Versailles."
[9:21 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Eh? Are you sure?"
[9:21 PM] [TART] Mango: "I'm very sure. He's very into chocolate."
[9:22 PM] [TART] Mango: "I was going to give it to Kazama...but I think it is more useful for you."
[9:23 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh thank you so much! I'll pay you back for this... Maybe when my first pay comes along..."
[9:23 PM] [TART] Mango: "No need to pay me back. The only payment I need is happiness." He smiled.
[9:23 PM] [TART] Mango: "And if you're happy, then my work is done."
[9:24 PM] Mika: "Oh! I made a cake for him too Claire..to apologize. Come see me in the morning ok for it."
[9:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Apologize? For what?"
[9:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: waitaminute
[9:25 PM] Mika: "We..we got into a little fight..wow..that sounds weird. I got mad and he said some things and..yeah."
[9:27 PM] [TART] Mango: "...Why not share the cake?"
[9:27 PM] [TART] Mango: "You and Versailles...a lovely night out, just you, him, and a lovely cake."
[9:27 PM] Mika: "What?"
[9:27 PM] Mika: "Me?"
[9:27 PM] [TART] Mango: "No, Claire!""
[9:28 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh..." Claire puts two and two together. "But I feel that you and him should meet in person to reconcile."
[9:28 PM] Mika: "N-No..I don't wanna."
[9:29 PM] [TART] Mango: "She...takes her time when it comes to apologies."
[9:29 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I see... Very well, I'll be sure to tell him that you're sorry at least."
[9:30 PM] Mika: "Thanks, I hope he and you enjoy the cake."
[9:31 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "We will. Bye! And thanks you two!"
[9:31 PM] [TART] Mango: "Good luck!"
[9:31 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire leaves with the box of chocolates and a little swing in her step
[9:31 PM] [TART] Mango: "Ah, young love..."
[9:33 PM] Mika: She looks away. "Yeah..well I need to head on back myself, I've got a dinner date with myself and I need to get ready."
[9:34 PM] [TART] Mango: "I see...well, I hope you have a good night."
[9:34 PM] Mika: "Me too Elwyn." Vivianna walks away with a tiny smile.
[9:36 PM] [TART] Mango: "I suppose I'm empty handed now..." Elwyn grips his robes. I guess I should go home now...
[9:37 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn mounted Michel. He started to hum the song his friend taught him as he rode to the Inn.
[9:37 PM] [TART] Mango: =End RP=




No comments:

Post a Comment