Monday, July 11, 2016

Paralogue 8.2.2: Ignoring the Angry Dragon



Featuring: Yavae, Kaija, Tori, Claire, Vivianna, Ariana,


[5:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae and Kaija make their way to a bathhouse to relax and kick back, and as a reward for Kaija begining to give up some of her more dangerous habits
[6:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae gets changed out of her armor and enters, there's few people in there so it's not hard to find and open spot and plop down into the water "Ahhhh... Isn't this great?"
[6:10 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is just barely abl to sit with her head above water
[6:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ha! Want to go to a less deep part of the bath?"
[6:14 PM] Shiraho: Tori turned a corner to a hall with the bathhouse entrance at the end of it.
[6:15 PM] Shiraho: She entered the bathhouse, undressed, then sat in the bath nearest to the entrance.
[6:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Come on Kaija, I don't want you do just drown in here." She teases, ruffling her hair
[6:23 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire followed behind, practically tracing Tori's steps. She sat in the bath next to her
[6:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..? Oh, new folks are here. Is it going to start filling up...?"
[6:25 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I need to be somewhere more shallow"
[6:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Then go somewhere like that, like where those two are."
[6:27 PM] Willis Wilstar: "...can I just sit on you:
[6:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Ha! You need to get to know more people, Kaija, don't be so afraid of the outsiders]"
[6:29 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[I'm not afraid. I just think they look boring]"
[6:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[So you're afraid of being bored]"
[6:30 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hm? Oh I didn't bring any soap with me, so you have any I could borrow?"
[6:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Kaija, go say hello and play nice and when you come back you can sit in my lap]"
[6:32 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija wades over
[6:32 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Hi"
[6:32 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hello"
[6:32 PM] Shiraho: "Hello"
[6:33 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Uh.. I'm Kaija. I heard you need soap?"
[6:34 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I'm Claire, and yes, it appears I forgot mine at the inn"
[6:34 PM] Shiraho: "I'm Tori"
[6:34 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I uh.. Have some"
[6:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae relaxes more, sinking into the water to get her hair wet. Even wet it poofs a bit
[6:35 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Will you let me borrow it for a bit?"
[6:35 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija holds it out
[6:35 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Sure"
[6:36 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Thank you."
[6:36 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire takes the soap and begins to do the bathe(edited)
[6:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae begins quietly wading up behind Kaija(edited)
[6:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She suddenly picks her up out of the water "Haha! Nice work meeting people!"
[6:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: @Willis Wilstar
[6:40 PM] Shiraho: Tori was nothing short of impressed not only by how big this person was but also by how easily she picked Kaija up
[6:41 PM] Willis Wilstar: "AAH!"
[6:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Also, hello you two. I'm Yavae, Kaija's friend, she is a bit awkward."
[6:41 PM] Shiraho: "Ah hello, I'm Tori"
[6:41 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire was more surprised than impressed
[6:42 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Nice to meet you Yavae, I am Claire."
[6:42 PM] Mika: Vivianna wanders in, quickly slipping off her towel. "I hope they have something to snack on while I bathe."
[6:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, it's-" She notices Vivi and waves, holding Kaija over her shoulder so she doesn't drop her "Hey! Vivi! What a coincidence!"
[6:43 PM] Mika: "Oh my! Hello!" She slowly gets in.
[6:43 PM] Willis Wilstar: "LET GO OF ME"
[6:44 PM] Shiraho: "Well hello there Vivianna, I believe we've met before"
[6:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Aw, didn't you want to be held, Kaija?" She teases
[6:44 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire turns to the new entrant
[6:44 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hello, I don't believe we have met yet, I'm Claire"
[6:44 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I am not a baby damn it!"
[6:44 PM] Mika: She lets down her hair. "We have? Hi I'm Vivianna."
[6:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You're the size of one." She sits and puts Kaija down on her lap
[6:45 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I'm stronger than you"
[6:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "For now"
[6:45 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire giggles at Yavae and Kaija, but tries to hide it
[6:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..? Something funny?"
[6:47 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh! Uh, nothing!"
[6:47 PM] Mika: Vivi sinks down, watching the others. Ah the hot water felt good on her feet. "You know I almost walked into the male side."
[6:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: "That would be a shame."
[6:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "How'd you almost make a mistake like that..? Where you distracted or something?"
[6:48 PM] Shiraho: "How would you have made a mistake like that?" She asked simultaneously(edited)
[6:49 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Wouldn't have someone tried to stop you"
[6:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She sits holding Kaija like a teddybear as she listens
[6:49 PM] Mika: "I was thinking about other things ok. Like people I've met and..strangely...no."
[6:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh, which people?" She begins washing Kaija's hair idly as they go on
[6:50 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija just sits happily
[6:51 PM] Mika: "Well I met so many new people..but the one who is on my mind the most is Shimie and her partner Sula. He was very strange wasn't he."
[6:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Indeed, I almost would believe he had some of the same habits as Kaija"
[6:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Sula, oh the one from, Dwabi?" Claire turns to Tori for confirmation.
[6:52 PM] Shiraho: "Yes, the one with the black pegasus"(edited)
[6:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, would you wash my back?"
[6:54 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah, sure" She gets up and moves around behind her
[6:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Anyway, that man is odd. His mount is quite noble, though."
[6:55 PM] Mika: "She is isn't she. I bet if she was human, she would be so beautiful."
[6:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well I can tell you from my experience with Kitsune and Wolfskin that an individual's animal form is not always a good indicator of how they look as a human, and vice versa."
[6:55 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "He may seem odd, but he is from another land, so his actions may be normal where he's from"(edited)
[6:56 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana enters the Bathhouse and stares at the human group in the water with a disapproving look "Guess i'll make this quick" she said underneath her breath before undressing and slipping into the water(edited)
[6:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Speaking of the pegasus, has Leodin failed at riding it recently?"
[6:57 PM] Shiraho: "Oh, he let you ride the pegasus?"
[6:57 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Which one is Leodin even?"
[6:58 PM] Mika: "Ah you know Wolfskin's are so cute! I met one and all I thought about was cuddling him and petting his ears." She starts to brush her hair. "He explained to me why he was acting so rough. Apparently she likes it,"
[6:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Strange reasoning... Also, Kaija, Leodin is the one who yelled at you. With the mask over his eyes. Who sleeps on our roof sometimes."
[6:59 PM] Mika: "He sleeps on the roof? Why?"
[6:59 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "That doesn't sound comfortable at all."
[7:00 PM] Shiraho: "Any spot is comfortable if youre used to it" Speaking from experience
[7:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No idea. Also, I have met some truly grissly-looking shifters before, not all are cute."
[7:01 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Well, I guess so, but isn't that dangerous?"
[7:01 PM] Mika: "Really? The one I met was like if a cute yet slightly distracted dog became a man." She giggles. "Ah you're right what if he falls off?"
[7:02 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Why do we have someone on the roof"
[7:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I have met a wolfskin that looked more like a mad hound in the form of a man, and kitsune that looked like old crones. And don't even get me started on Manakete, they barely even look like the 'dragons' they claim to be in their beast form. More like metal deer."
[7:04 PM] Wyvern Lord: "What did you say about me You filthy rat!"
[7:04 PM] Mika: "How scary! I've never seen a Manakete but I heard they were truly beautifu-! You're a Manakete!?."
[7:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She doesn't react, assuming that wasn't directed at her
[7:04 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire is alarmed by the outburst(edited)
[7:04 PM] Wyvern Lord: "listen to me you ugly brute!"
[7:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm...? Who angered her so much?" She says, indicating her by pointing her thumb over her shoulder at her
[7:05 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Uh, maybe it was something you said?"
[7:05 PM] Shiraho: "Well considering what we were talking about, she might be a manakete."
[7:05 PM] Mika: "She is a Manakete!" She jumps up excited.
[7:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oooooh." She turns towards her
[7:06 PM] Wyvern Lord: "apologize at once!"
[7:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "For what? Saying not all of your people are beautiful? Not all humans are beautiful either."
[7:07 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire nervously watches
[7:07 PM] Mika: "That is true, there must be plain Manakete too."
[7:07 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What the fuck is that person yelling about"
[7:07 PM] Wyvern Lord: "us manaketes are far more beautiful than any human"
[7:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "She's a manakete, Kaija"
[7:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Also, from looking at you, I disagree." She smirks
[7:08 PM] Willis Wilstar: "You mean a flying deer?"
[7:08 PM] Mika: "Yavae!"
[7:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ya, flying metal deer most likely"
[7:08 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Huh"
[7:08 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Listen you little baby, you better start respecting your elders!"
[7:09 PM] Shiraho: "Yavae, is there really a need to be so rude? Even if the other person is..."
[7:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hey, Kaija isn't a baby!"
[7:09 PM] Mika: She sinks into the water, don't tell me there is going to be a fight.
[7:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She holds the small girl up "She's full grown!"
[7:09 PM] Shiraho: "Not really helping your argument there..."
[7:09 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Now now, lets not get too angry." Claire stands between the manakete and the firetribes woman
[7:10 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'm talking to you, idiot!"
[7:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "We can all agree that both manakete and humans have their fair share of beautiful and ugly, let's just make the bathhouse a place where anyone can feel welcome."
[7:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm...? How would I be a baby? Look at these!" She points to her abs "No baby is this fit!"
[7:11 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yavae what the fuck are you doing"
[7:11 PM] Mika: "W-What do male Manaketes look like! Would I have a chance with one? He'd probably think me as a child..but wouldn't it be exciting to wed a dragon, oh could you even make a suit big enough for a dragon." She laughs to herself.
[7:11 PM] Wyvern Lord: "stay out of this shorty!" (Claire)
[7:12 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Or not..." Claire sits back down
[7:12 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You're still a big baby you brute"(edited)
[7:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She completely forgets the dragon and turns to Vivi "Careful Vivi, they have long lifespans"
[7:12 PM] Shiraho: "Let's get some distance before this gets hairy" Tori sneakily moves to another pool
[7:12 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire follows Tori
[7:12 PM] Mika: "Our children could ride there father..oh and they would be half dragons. Would they even be able to be breast feed!"
[7:13 PM] Mika: "What if I couldn't even feed my children!"
[7:13 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What the fuck are you rambling on about?"
[7:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm not sure, I know little about crossbreeding." She sits back down calmly and places Kaija in front of her, begining to wash her back
[7:13 PM] Mika: "But but I would love them all the same!"
[7:14 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana stands up and gets out of the water "This is why i can't stand you Vermin!"(edited)
[7:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well of course. I think I have heard tales of it being possible"
[7:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She seems to be ignoring the angry dragon
[7:15 PM] Mika: "They would know there mother would love...ah..I see A female Manakete..see me like that..a male would think me less then dirt.:
[7:15 PM] Mika: She sinks back under the water.
[7:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pft, she's probably just mad because no men like her and she's bitter about it, I am sure most Manaketes are fine."
[7:16 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Pathetic the lot of you!" In a fit of rage Ariana pick up a chair near the entrance and throws it against the wall
[7:16 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Like the one that tried to save us when we fell off the roof?" Claire asks Tori before she flinched at the chair crashing against the wall
[7:16 PM] Shiraho: "Eh I wonder if we're still safe from here"
[7:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae sputters as she tries to hold in her laughing
[7:17 PM] Shiraho: Tori sinks lower into the water
[7:17 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Stop laughing! I'll kill all of you!"
[7:17 PM] Mika: Vivianna jumps up. "I-I'm sorry! I know a Manakete male would never love me!"
[7:17 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire is very concerned
[7:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Nah, they would be running into the arms of human women if this is what their females are like."
[7:18 PM] Mika: "M-Maybe they like that, fiery and strong. I like a wallflower compared to that."
[7:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She holds up her hand for a fist-bump with Kaija
[7:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "There's a difference between a fire and a lightshow. Fire has substance behind it."
[7:19 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Say one more bad thing about me or my people again and i tear this building down with you inside it!"
[7:19 PM] Mika: "Ah! No please don't! I couldn't run out nude!"
[7:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's alright Vivi, we're just here to relax."
[7:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She still seems perfectly calm
[7:20 PM] Shiraho: "IT'S NOT VERY RELAXING WHEN YOURE FEARING FOR YOUR LIFE" Tori shouted
[7:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Then be like me and don't be afraid"
[7:21 PM] Mika: "I-It's not! I-If I die now, I want to say that I wouldn't mind marrying..." She stops. "D-Don't be afraid..got it."
[7:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Wouldn't mind marrying who?"
[7:22 PM] Mika: "N-No one! No one!"
[7:23 PM] Wyvern Lord: Enraged by the woman ignoring her threats Ariana Quickly gets dressed and leaves. on her way out she yells " If i ever see you again i'll be sure to tear you limb from limb!"
[7:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She pouts a bit "Come on, we're all girls here, we can keep the secret"
[7:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She grins towards the door after the woman leaves
[7:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What a coward at heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment