Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paralogue 13.2: They Went Out and Chilled Nice


Featuring: Drew, Leodin, Elwyn

[4:51 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: After Drew inspected his new room he left the inn with pride I have a job.....at least until the party
[4:52 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: He decided to learn more about these "stables" so he walked towards the castle
[4:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin sees Drew heading towards the direction of the castle I haven't really gotten to know Drew that well yet... I suppose I should talk to him Leodin jumps from a building, rolling once he reaches the ground, all in a fluid motion that ends with him walking alongside Drew
[4:59 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew looks unsurprised and keeps walking while looking at him "Hey we both have jumped from a rooftop and rolled now!"(edited)
[5:01 PM] REWlego: "Okay......?" Leodin looks at Drew. "Just thought we could talk while you're walking to.... wherever you're walking to."
[5:02 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "I was gonna go to the stables to see where Vivi works"
[5:03 PM] REWlego: "Oh, that sounds fun. Mind if I join you?"(edited)
[5:04 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Sure!"
[5:05 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "We haven't hung out much since I gave you money"
[5:05 PM] REWlego: "No, we haven't.... I'd like to get to know a bit more about the man who gave me a room to stay in, even if was just for a night."
[5:06 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Well uhh I got a job since then"
[5:07 PM] REWlego: "Oh, where is that?"
[5:08 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "I hunt meat for the restaurants around here!"
[5:09 PM] REWlego: "Oh, that sounds exciting! Is it a good pay?"
[5:09 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Well I can afford an inn room! Not the old inn though..."
[5:10 PM] REWlego: "So where are you staying now?"
[5:16 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "The middle of the town"
[5:16 PM] REWlego: "What made you want to move out of the old place?"
[5:17 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "It was cheaper and apparently Vivi moved out"(edited)
[5:21 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "So im not sure who's there now...you want my old couch spot?"(edited)
[5:22 PM] REWlego: "Oh, uh... I did hear about Vivianna moving out... I'm actually staying with Elwyn now."
[5:24 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Huh....I guess Yavae and her friend are there now"
[5:25 PM] REWlego: "Yeah... I wonder if Vivianna will continue to pay for that room."
[5:27 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "She said she wasn't, and unless someone else payed they were gonna get kicked out....seemed harsh for Vivi"
[5:28 PM] REWlego: "I heard she wanted to be more..... spicy? I don't really understand it, but that's what I've been told."
[5:31 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn, along with his horse Michel, was arriving from the direction of the stables. "I knew they'd take care of you, but for some reason I can't help but think your mane is looking shinier for some reason..."
[5:43 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Is that Elwyn....HEY ELWYN!"
[5:44 PM] REWlego: "Oh, that is Elwyn!" Leodin starts waving.
[5:44 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh?" Elwyn looked up from Michel to see Drew and Leodin waving at him.
[5:49 PM] [TART] Mango: "Leodin, Drew." Elwyn bowed. "What are you two doing?"
[5:50 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "We were just headed to the stables- Drew looks at Michel which it looks like you just came from"
[5:54 PM] [TART] Mango: "I left Michel there for a while when I had to do other things, I met Vivianna along the way but I didn't get the chance to speak with her."
[5:57 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Well I can always see it another time"
[5:58 PM] [TART] Mango: "You've changed your mind?"
[5:59 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Well we might as well hang out and I dont think you wanna go back where you came from?"(edited)
[6:02 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn smiled. "I'm fine with anything. If you want to go the stables then I can show you around then."
[6:06 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "That sounds great too!"
[6:16 PM] [TART] Mango: "Would you like to join me on my horse? It's better than walking the whole way."
[6:31 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Alright, what about you Leodin?"
[6:33 PM] REWlego: "I, ah... I suppose I'll walk."
[6:37 PM] [TART] Mango: "There's room for the three of us, no need to worry."
[6:37 PM] REWlego: "Are you sure?"
[6:40 PM] [TART] Mango: "Very sure, my friend. Who knows their own horse better than their owner?"
[6:41 PM] REWlego: "Uh.... I suppose nobody does."
[6:43 PM] [TART] Mango: "Then there's no reason to worry about room."
[7:05 PM] REWlego: "Alright, Drew, why don't you get on first?"
[7:07 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "It is your mount after all!" He approaches Michel(edited)
[7:08 PM] [TART] Mango: "Do you want to pet him?"
[7:13 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "....sure" He slowly pets him
[7:17 PM] [TART] Mango: "I can tell he's enjoying it, let me help you up." Elwyn reached his hand out to Drew.
[8:10 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew feels nervous petting Michel, he grabs Elwyns hand and hops on
[8:18 PM] [TART] Mango: "Leodin?"
[8:18 PM] REWlego: "Alright...." Leodin strokes Michel before hopping on
[8:21 PM] [TART] Mango: "Now just hold on to eachother and off we can go."
[8:23 PM] REWlego: "Ah, right." Leodin pats Drew's shoulder
[8:28 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew feels uncomfortable but he doesn't really care because he misses being on a mount
[8:41 PM] [TART] Mango: "All right. Michel, it's time for us to go." Michel neighed and obeyed his master's command and headed to the stables.
[8:48 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "So how'd you name it Michel?"
[8:51 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh, it was just a name I gave him when I was younger. You know how kids just name things without meaning anything..."
[8:53 PM] [TART] Mango: "It just...seemed to fit at that time." He smiled as he pet Michel.
[8:59 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Hm, I gave my mount a nickname I thought was cool, but wouldn't fit me"
[9:01 PM] [TART] Mango: "What did you call it? I'd love to hear more."
[9:05 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "I called him Ace.......I used to fly with him on a daily basis" He dazes off, remembering his time in Ashelande
[9:06 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: He looks kinda sad
[9:11 PM] [TART] Mango: Used to...? "I...see." Elwyn turned toward to Drew. "You two must've been very close friends like Michel and I."
[9:42 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "I......I hope Michel is healthy!" He tries to lighten the mood(edited)
[9:43 PM] [TART] Mango: "Thankfully, he is." Elwyn smiled. "He always stood strong in the face of adversity, I don't think anything is going to get to him."
[9:44 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, aside some terrible mistake of a person who rides their horse directly to our direction. But that's a matter for another day."
[9:53 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Hmm....are we there yet?"
[9:54 PM] [TART] Mango: "Perhaps. It depends on if you really want to go there or not."
[9:57 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "I do"
[9:57 PM] [TART] Mango: "Then we're here." Elwyn dismounted.
[9:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin swiftly dismounted
[9:58 PM] [TART] Mango: "Twas' quite a short ride. I was wondering if you guys oticed if we were here or not."
[9:58 PM] REWlego: "Sorry, I had a Drew in front of me."
[10:02 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew was done reminiscing and finally dismounted last
[10:02 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "I uhh...wasn't paying much attention"
[10:04 PM] [TART] Mango: "No need to worry." Elwyn placed Michel in one of the stables. "Now that we're here, why don't we look around?"
[10:06 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Alright, show us around!"
[10:09 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, aside from the exit. Where do you want to go? We can head to where the horses are stationed if you'd like!"
July 5, 2016
[4:59 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Well you know the place more than me, just give us a tour."
[5:08 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, aside from where the horses are stored, let's go to where they let them roam freely."
[5:21 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Sounds like a plan!"
[5:22 PM] [TART] Mango: "Just over that fence you can see them doing their thing." Elwyn pointed at some horses that were galloping while others were doing other things such as eating or just chilling.
[6:19 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew spots what looks like a newborn "Awww there's a young one in there too!"
[6:22 PM] [TART] Mango: "You're right! It looks adorable!"
[6:24 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "So what else is there to look at around here?"
[6:26 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, if you like to break the rules you could jump around the fence and go to the horses. Or we go talk to the owners for permission to let us in. Depends on how you want to feel excited, really."
[6:28 PM] REWlego: "It's up to you, Drew.... But I would prefer not running the risk of being caught."
[6:33 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Well I uhh didn't really feel like horse riding today so...neither?"
[6:35 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Hmm, not sure what I planned on seeing here...maybe we should head somewhere else!"
[6:57 PM] [TART] Mango: "Do you have anything in mind in thta case?"
[7:05 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: ".....grab some food?"
[7:07 PM] [TART] Mango: "Splendid, I know just the place!" Elwyn mounts Michel and helps Drew up.
[7:07 PM] REWlego: Leodin mounts behind Drew
[7:10 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Away we go!" Drew seems excited for food
[7:17 PM] [TART] Mango: "There's a dumpling stall around here that I always visit from time to time, I think you'll like it, Drew."
[7:21 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Hmmm, never tried dumplings before....they sound weird"
[7:22 PM] [TART] Mango: "The name may turn you off, but it's good. Trust me."
[7:25 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Sure, I can try something new!"(edited)
[7:32 PM] [TART] Mango: Soon the trio had reached the stall that Elwyn had mentioned. "You two go find some seats, I'll go get us food."
[7:40 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew scouts out three seats and promptly sits at the head of the table
[7:43 PM] REWlego: Leodin followed Drew and sat down
[8:00 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn came back holding a helping for the three of them. "I'm back~! Did you two have a talk while waiting for me?"
[8:03 PM] REWlego: "No, actually.... But we can talk now!"
[8:16 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, eat up!" Elwyn set the food down.
[8:19 PM] REWlego: "Thank you, Elwyn." Leodin started eating.
[8:27 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew eats the dumplings, He thinks they taste amazing but something was bothering him
[8:28 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: He litterally finished eating all of them before the both of them
[8:43 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh, my..."
[8:49 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "....We need to find something we all like"
[8:49 PM] REWlego: Leodin finishes his food. "What do you mean?"
[8:52 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Its been kinda silent up until now, I guess I was spacing out about earlier but we don't really have anything to talk about"
[8:53 PM] [TART] Mango: "True..."
[9:00 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "So, Leodin has.....I uh, dont know much about you, and Elwyn.....we met once and I heard about you once...and that's it"
[9:01 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, that's completely understandable. Why not ask questions about us?"
[9:02 PM] REWlego: Leodin shifts in his seat, preparing for a conversation
[9:02 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Ok first up....Leodin!"
[9:03 PM] REWlego: "Ask away!"
[9:03 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Where did you get that mask?"
[9:04 PM] REWlego: "The mask.... it was made by a blacksmith in Khlin."
[9:05 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Now you ask me something!"
[9:07 PM] REWlego: "Okay... so, I know that you want to travel to different kingdoms, but why do you want to stay for the election?"
[9:10 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "It's an important event"
[9:11 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "..pretty straight forward, Elwyn! Uhh...Where ya from?"
[9:13 PM] [TART] Mango: "I come from the country of Nohr in Nolore."
[9:13 PM] [TART] Mango: "If you have any questions about Nolore, I'll try to answer all I can." He smiled.
[9:14 PM] REWlego: "Bonus answer, my family lineage traces back to Nohr."
[9:32 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "I haven't heard a lot about Khlin...anything about that Leodin?"
[9:35 PM] REWlego: "Khlin is the next nation south of here." His tone then gets darker. "It's currently overrun with war."
[9:37 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Oh, wow I had no idea!"(edited)
[9:44 PM] [TART] Mango: "I've talked with Leodin and he's decided to come with me back to Nolore to check out Nohr."
July 6, 2016
[8:26 AM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Maybe I should come too! Better to explore new places with friends!"
[1:10 PM] [TART] Mango: "It seems like I'll have a lot of travel partners when all this is over..." Elwyn smiled.
[1:46 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Well speaking of travel, maybe we should continue this another time!....but first...uhh"
[1:46 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew looks at Leodin
[1:46 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Do you have any place to stay yet?"
[2:02 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at Elwyn. "I'm staying with Elwyn, actually."
[2:02 PM] [TART] Mango: "Vivianna kind of kicked him out, so I'm letting him join me."
[2:53 PM] [TART] Mango: =RP Pause=
[4:19 PM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: "Oh yeah she told me about that, but im glad you found a place!"
July 7, 2016
[5:40 AM] REWlego: "Thanks. Elwyn has been an interesting roommate." He smiles at Elwyn.
[5:23 PM] [TART] Mango: "We had a pillow fight during our first day. It was a nice experience." He smiled back.
[5:23 PM] REWlego: Leodin covers his face with both of his hands.
July 8, 2016
[8:26 AM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: Drew smiles "huh, I havent had a pillow fight in a long time! I should come over some time"
[8:26 AM] [Ew Doritos] ChaoticAce: He stands up
[7:52 PM] [TART] Mango: wow haha this was fun! they went out and chilled nice
[7:52 PM] [TART] Mango: WOO =end rp=


No comments:

Post a Comment