Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Paralogue 22.0.1: Hope You Didn't Mind

Featuring: Kazama, Elwyn

[2:32 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama sits at a table outside the dumpling stand, rubbing his forehead.
[2:34 AM] AOMRocks20: He rummages in his chestpiece, pulling out a necklace.
[2:38 AM] Mango: Elwyn had arrived before and was already seated at a nearby table.
[2:39 AM] Mango: "Now...which one should I try..." In front of him was a serving each with different types of dumplings.
[4:47 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama glances, hearing him. "...Elwyn?"
[4:48 AM] Mango: "Hm? Who called my..." Elwyn turned to Kazama. "...Oh!"
[4:49 AM] AOMRocks20: He waved.
[4:49 AM] Mango: "I hope you don't mind if I come adn join you?"
[4:50 AM] AOMRocks20: "Of course not..." He stores his necklace back beneath his chest piece.(edited)
[4:50 AM] Mango: Elwyn picked up his food and basket and sat with Kazama.
[4:51 AM] Mango: "So..." Elwyn smiled. "What did you think?"
[4:52 AM] AOMRocks20: "Think...?" His mind clicks. "Oh, of the flowers?"
[4:53 AM] Mango: "Yeah." He fumbled with his hands. "I...made sure to pick some pretty strong flowers, language is important." Elwyn blushed.
[4:53 AM] Mango: "Remember how we had fun together so we could make good memories?"
[4:54 AM] AOMRocks20: He nods.
[4:55 AM] Mango: "I made sure to put in as many forget-me-nots as I can for the bouquet. I...wanted to give you something to remember me by."
[4:56 AM] AOMRocks20: He nods. "Yes... remember..."
[4:56 AM] AOMRocks20: Remember, remember... when all I'd love to do is forget... He sighs.
[4:58 AM] Mango: "And, um...this may be silly since I already gave you a bouquet.." Elwyn took out his basket of flower crowns and handed one to Kazama. "I...went a little bit overboard making these with Vivianna's suggestion. So...here."
[4:59 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama took off his mask to reveal his grin. "A... flower crown?"
[5:00 AM] Mango: "Yeah...is...is it silly?"
[5:01 AM] AOMRocks20: "It... it is, but I like a silly gift." He places it on his head, chuckling.
[5:01 AM] Mango: Elwyn sighed with a smile. "I'm so glad..."
[5:02 AM] AOMRocks20: "Both of these gifts were delightful. I'll be sure to remember them always." He holds a hand on his chest where the necklace lies.
[5:03 AM] Mango: "...Yeah." Elwyn looked down at the basket.
[5:03 AM] AOMRocks20: "Something wrong, Elwyn?"
[5:06 AM] Mango: "I was just thinking..."
[5:08 AM] Mango: "This is probably silly of me to say...but...I feel like I don't really know much about you, even after we spent some time together."
[5:08 AM] AOMRocks20: "Yes... I would... imagine that you don't."
[5:08 AM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles. "Like most ninja."
[5:09 AM] Mango: "...Yeah." He smiled. "And I was also thinking that...maybe I don't really want to go back to Nolore after this."
[5:09 AM] AOMRocks20: "Mm?"
[5:09 AM] Mango: "I was talking with Leodin a few days ago and I told him how I ended up really liking this place. How peaceful it is...how lively it is."
[5:10 AM] Mango: "And...I wouldn't really mind settling down here."
[5:11 AM] AOMRocks20: "Hrm. That would mean abandoning all your things in your monastery, though, would it not?"
[5:11 AM] Mango: "...To tell the truth, as much as I liked being there, it wasn't that fun."
[5:12 AM] Mango: "You can imagine the word that goes around when people find out about who you like." He smiled meekly.
[5:13 AM] AOMRocks20: "...Mm."
[5:13 AM] Mango: "Besides, it's not as if I can't visit them."
[5:13 AM] Mango: "Though, I do have something to do. I promised to show Leodin around Nohr, too."
[5:14 AM] AOMRocks20: "I see... may I recommend a course of action?"
[5:14 AM] Mango: "What is it?"
[5:15 AM] AOMRocks20: "Perhaps you could retrieve your items from Izumo, travel to Nohr with Leodin, and take a boat to Freyzenwald?"
[5:17 AM] Mango: "That's...a nice idea!"
[5:17 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama grins.
[5:20 AM] Mango: "Well, I wanted to know...is it possible for you to come with me?
[5:20 AM] AOMRocks20: "To... Izumo?"
[5:21 AM] Mango: "Yeah."
[5:21 AM] Mango: "Well, to anywhere, actually."
[5:21 AM] AOMRocks20: "That's..." He rubs his chest. "That's near Hoshido, is it not?"
[5:21 AM] Mango: Elwyn nodded.
[5:22 AM] Mango: "We could always go back to Freyzenwald after we go to Nohr with Leodin, if you want."
[5:22 AM] Mango: "I want to make sure you're comfortable with coming." He smiled.
[5:23 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shuts his eyes. "Of course..."
[5:24 AM] AOMRocks20: He runs his thumb over his necklace.
[5:24 AM] Mango: "Is...something wrong?"
[5:25 AM] AOMRocks20: "No, I've... just lost a lot of sleep lately."
[5:27 AM] Mango: "I could create something that could help you sleep well. If you'd like."
[5:28 AM] AOMRocks20: "Hrm... perhaps. This one inn has some delightful beds."
[5:30 AM] Mango: "That's nice! We can go there after we're done eating and I can fix up a charm or two for you."
[5:32 AM] AOMRocks20: "Yes... I can finally get a... good sleep..."
[5:32 AM] Mango: "Oh, dear..."
[5:32 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama yawns loudly.
[5:33 AM] Mango: Elwyn smiles. "All right, follow me."
[5:33 AM] Mango: "You look like you're about to fall asleep on the table."
[5:34 AM] AOMRocks20: "MMMnnnnnngh."
[5:36 AM] Mango: Elwyn helped Kazama up. "And this is the man who's in charge of the security." He chuckles. "I really feel safe now."
[5:38 AM] AOMRocks20: "Get my mask..."
[5:39 AM] Mango: Elwyn picked up the mask. "I've got it right here."
[5:39 AM] Mango: He helped him get on Michel and handed him the mask.
[5:40 AM] Mango: "If you're that tired, you can sleep on the way."
[5:41 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama just groans and gets on the horse.
[5:41 AM] Mango: Elwyn sighed. "The one my heart aches for..."
[5:42 AM] Mango: He formed a small smile as Michel started to move.
[5:42 AM] Mango: "I guess this isn't so bad."
[5:42 AM] AOMRocks20: "It's... a horse..."
[5:43 AM] Mango: "Yes, I know."
[5:43 AM] Mango: "Where do you want to go?"
[5:43 AM] AOMRocks20: "Completelygenericinn. The one Claire went to..." He rests his chin on Elwyn's shoulder.
[5:44 AM] Mango: "Got it~" Elwyn smiled as Kazama rested his chin.
[5:45 AM] Mango: "You know, you looked kind of scary when we first met. But now I can't help but think how cute you're being right now."
[5:45 AM] AOMRocks20: "Cute...?"
[5:46 AM] Mango: "Yeah."
[5:46 AM] AOMRocks20: "I...am."
[5:46 AM] Mango: "You are...?"
[5:47 AM] AOMRocks20: "I thought I was. You said so."
[5:47 AM] Mango: "Oh, thought you were going to refute."
[5:47 AM] Mango: "Maybe Ellis put some work into you while I wasn't looking, ha ha!"
[5:49 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama laughs a bit too much.
[5:50 AM] Mango: "Say..."
[5:51 AM] AOMRocks20: "Say wha...?"
[5:51 AM] Mango: "What do you think of me?"
[5:51 AM] AOMRocks20: "...'re smart. 'n good at healing."
[5:52 AM] Mango: "Anything else?" Elwyn turned to him.
[5:52 AM] AOMRocks20: "You're pretty. B-But not just in looks."
[5:52 AM] AOMRocks20: "In, like, how you act."
[5:53 AM] Mango: Elwyn giggled when Kazama said that.
[5:53 AM] Mango: "I suppose I get that a lot."
[5:53 AM] Mango: "...But when you say it, it means a lot more to me."
[5:54 AM] AOMRocks20: "...watcha mean?"
[5:54 AM] Mango: "When you're in love with someone, you can't help but feel how much more they mean to you."
[5:55 AM] Mango: "Whether they're there, or not...what they say, what they don't..."
[5:55 AM] Mango: "Love...just does things, it's nice."
[5:55 AM] Mango: "...Do you mind if I sing for you?"
[5:56 AM] AOMRocks20: "No... not at all..."
[5:56 AM] Mango: "..." Elwyn smiled and looked back to the road.
[5:57 AM] Mango: "...You~ rest inside my mind~ ♪"
[5:58 AM] Mango: "Since the day you came, I knew you would be with me~ ♪" Elwyn blushed as he continued, he was embarrassed but he wanted to finish it. "All the time we spent~, what we shared was surely~ ♪..."
[5:58 AM] Mango: "...Warm enough to know you cared~ for me~♪"
[5:59 AM] Mango: Elwyn paused and turned to Kazama.
[5:59 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama was snoring lightly.
[6:00 AM] Mango: Elwyn chuckled and continued to sing. "Light~ floods through memories~ ♪ Helps me walk my path, I'll keep my head up high~♪"
[6:01 AM] Mango: "Words and faith and love~ ♪ Your strength gives me hope~♪ Someday I'll find you with open~ arms~..."
[6:02 AM] Mango: "..." Elwyn exhaled. "Phew..."
[6:03 AM] Mango: "I...know you're sleeping, but...I hope you liked that."
[6:03 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nuzzles Elwyn's neck in his sleep.
[6:04 AM] Mango: Elwyn flinches when he felt that. "Straightforward even in sleep..."
[6:05 AM] Mango: Soon, they reached the inn Kazama described.
[6:05 AM] Mango: "..." He thought about riding longer, he didn't want to be seperated...
[6:05 AM] Mango: Elwyn smiled instead. "Kazama. We're here."
[6:06 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama didn't respond.
[6:06 AM] Mango: "...Kazama?" Elwyn turned.
[6:06 AM] AOMRocks20: He barely stirred.
[6:07 AM] Mango: "Hm..."
[6:09 AM] Mango: "Maybe..." Elwyn kissed Kazama's forehead. "...Selfish, I know." He lightly shook the ninja. "Kazamaaa~"
[6:09 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama quickly started waking. "Hm? Eh? I was listening! It was a great song!"
[6:09 AM] Mango: "...You fell asleep before I even finished, though."
[6:10 AM] AOMRocks20: "...Doesn't mean it wasn't great."
[6:11 AM] Mango: "I know." Elwyn smiled. and looked back to the inn. "You nuzzled me in your sleep."
[6:11 AM] AOMRocks20: "Can I have my mask, please?!" Kazama reddened.
[6:11 AM] Mango: "But how can I experience that again?" Elwyn teased, keeping the mask close.
[6:13 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama reached for it. "Fine, I'll nuzzle you next time you sing...!"
[6:13 AM] Mango: "Fine~!"
[6:13 AM] Mango: Elwyn handed him the mask.
[6:14 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama quickly put it on. Even with it, his face was a light pink hue. "Thank you."
[6:15 AM] Mango: Doesn't hurt to be blunt... "So, you want to go?"
[6:15 AM] AOMRocks20: "To sleep? Yes."
[6:16 AM] Mango: "Well, we're at the front door of the inn."
[6:16 AM] AOMRocks20: "Then can we get a bed first?"
[6:18 AM] Mango: "We?"
[6:19 AM] Mango: "I...thought you wanted to go to your room?"
[6:19 AM] AOMRocks20: "I don't have a room."
[6:19 AM] AOMRocks20: "We have to buy one."
[6:19 AM] AOMRocks20: "You have to buy one."
[6:19 AM] AOMRocks20: "I have to buy one?"
[6:21 AM] Mango: Elwyn dismounted. "Well, let's get going, shall we?"
[6:21 AM] AOMRocks20: "We shall." Kazama almost falls face-first into the ground, but saves himself.
[6:22 AM] Mango: Elwyn and Kazama entered the inn. "Excuse me..."
[6:24 AM] AOMRocks20: The innkeeper looked up. "Mm? Ah, hello, Sir Kazama. Here to pay for more of Miss Cl--" Kazama interrupts him. "No. No, no. I... I just am going to pay for another room, thank you." He fumbles with his chest piece.
[6:24 AM] Mango: "Well, I suppose it's time for me to go?"
[6:26 AM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn. Elwyn, I can't find my coin purse..."
[6:26 AM] AOMRocks20: He keeps patting his chest piece. His necklace slides out of it slightly.
[6:27 AM] Mango: Elwyn notices the necklace. "Oh?"
[6:27 AM] AOMRocks20: "Yeah. It's not on--oh, there it is." He pulls out some coin, which he gives to the innkeeper. He hands Kazama a key and tells him where his room is.
[6:28 AM] Mango: "I didn't know you were into jewelery."
[6:29 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama's eyes widen. He quickly stuffs the necklace under his chest piece. "I'm not."
[6:29 AM] Mango: "Well, but that necklace..."
[6:30 AM] AOMRocks20: "Was a gift. From family."
[6:31 AM] Mango: "I...see."
[6:31 AM] Mango: "Well, good night, Kazama." He bowed. "I...do hope I can see you again soon."
[6:31 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods. "Yes. And I you, Elwyn."
[6:32 AM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, Almost forgot."
[6:32 AM] Mango: "What did you forget?"
[6:32 AM] AOMRocks20: "This." Kazama hugs Elwyn, nuzzling his neck.
[6:32 AM] Mango: "A-Ah...!"
[6:33 AM] Mango: "I...I-I-I...didn't think you were serious..."
[6:34 AM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles. "I'll see you later, Elwyn."
[6:34 AM] Mango: "Wait." Elwyn hugged back.
[6:35 AM] Mango: "..." Elwyn stood there hugging him in silence. "...I don't really want to let go, but I'll see you later too."
[6:36 AM] Mango: He let go and headed to the exit. "Oh." He stopped and turned to Kazama. "I hope you didn't mind that I kissed you." He smiled as he left.
[6:39 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama stood for a few moments, dumbfounded.
[6:39 AM] AOMRocks20: Adjusting his mask feverishly, he then quickly got into his room and slept.
[6:40 AM] Mango: Elwyn sighed as he mounted Michel. He couldn't help but think about the necklace. "...I guess I really don't know much about him after all..."
[6:42 AM] Mango: "Let's go, Michel." Michel snorted in response and headed back towards the inn Elwyn was staying in.
[6:39 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama stood for a few moments, dumbfounded.
[6:39 AM] AOMRocks20: Adjusting his mask feverishly, he then quickly got into his room and slept.
[6:40 AM] Mango: Elwyn sighed as he mounted Michel. He couldn't help but think about the necklace. "...I guess I really don't know much about him after all..."
[6:42 AM] Mango: "Let's go, Michel." Michel snorted in response and headed back towards the inn Elwyn was staying in.
[6:42 AM] Mango: =RP End=
[12:26 PM] Mango: (casually continues from c-1)
[12:26 PM] Mango: DiurnalKnight! - Today at 12:34 PM "That is a long list, Girl man."
[12:26 PM] Mango: "It wouldn't hurt to know."
[12:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ya, but I don't have time to list it all for you. In short, just be respectful."
[12:28 PM] Mango: "Well I suppose I'm safe then..."
[12:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Not always." She grins menacingly
[12:34 PM] Mango: "All I simply ask is that you spare me and have some mercy."
[12:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She laughs "You're so submissive! No wonder you get mistaken for a woman by outsiders!"
[12:36 PM] Mango: "You can't really blame me for being submissive when you're the one with all those muscles."
[12:36 PM] Mango: "I'm fairly sure you can just snap me like a twig if you wanted to and to be honest that's not a way I'd like to go down..."
[12:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "If you met the woman I met earlier today she probably would have done it already on principal."
[12:37 PM] Mango: "Which in turn, makes me glad you did end up beating her up."
[12:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "She was lacking in strength, I will have to teach her it when she is in my care."
[12:42 PM] Mango: "Speaking of strength, what sort of exercises did you do to get all those muscles? If you're younger than me then it must be effective..."
[12:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ha! I would not spread such secrets so easily!"
[12:48 PM] Mango: "Then why would you teach some stranger who picked a fight?"
[12:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "There's a difference between my muscles and my strength." She flexes one of her arms, as if to punctuate the point
[12:51 PM] Mango: "I suppose you're right about that..."
[12:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Plus, there's no way a little baby like you could build up my kind of muscles." She pinches his cheek, grinning
[12:54 PM] Mango: "I make up in magical strength."
[12:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ha! Go ahead then, smite me!"
[1:01 PM] Mango: "As much as I'd like to do so, I don't really have tomes on me..."
[1:02 PM] Mango: "And even if I did, I wouldn't try to hurt a friend."
[1:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "In other words, you can't!" She laughs
[1:03 PM] Mango: "Well I'm doing my best with what I have." Elwyn frowns.
[1:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Really? Go ahead then, try to stop me!" She begins noogying him
[1:08 PM] Mango: "Hey, hey!"
[1:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She laughs and continues
[1:10 PM] Mango: "Can't you derive joy from things other than bullying me?
[1:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ya, I find a lot of things to be fun. This is just one of them."
[1:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She suddenly slings him over her shoulder like a sack of grain "Wow, you really can't stop me can you?"
[1:16 PM] Mango: "Aside from futile whacking with my staves, I can't really do much. I'm a healer."
[1:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ha! You're lucky I'm not mad at you then, tiny girly man!"
[1:19 PM] Mango: Elwyn sneakily tries to put on a flower crown on Yavae while he's slinged over.
[1:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She notices, scowling "Your luck is soon running out, tiny girly man."
[1:26 PM] Mango: "It's just a sign of friendship."
[1:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I told you I didn't want to wear it. Do you not respect my wishes?"
[1:28 PM] Mango: "Oh, fine..."
[1:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good. Now, be sure to show respect in the future." She suddenly sharply spanks him
[1:29 PM] Mango: "--!!"
[1:30 PM] Mango: "Y-Yavae!"
[1:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? You didn't respect me."
[1:32 PM] Mango: "Fair...."
[1:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Be sure to be respectful in the future."
[1:34 PM] Mango: "Only if you put me down."
[1:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, you really think you have power here?"
[1:35 PM] Mango: "Well, not really. But it's worth a try."
[1:35 PM] Mango: "When this happens you get used to it really."
[1:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You really want to challenge me?"
[1:36 PM] Mango: "Not really."
[1:36 PM] Mango: "Perhaps when I'm properly equipped you can fight me? Staves aren't well built for fights."
[1:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Tell you what, I have an idea." She tosses him onto the ground, then holds out her club to him "Here."
[1:40 PM] Mango: "Oh?"
[1:40 PM] Mango: Elwyn takes the club.
[1:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now, let's see if you can fight me."
[1:42 PM] Mango: "I'm not sure how I can really hurt you. I'm not used to handling clubs, but..."
[1:42 PM] Mango: He swings it as if it was a staff. "I think I might get the hang of this."
[1:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, let's get started!" She grins, going into a boxing-like stance
[1:52 PM] Mango: "Good grief..."
[1:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Come on, attack!"
[1:58 PM] Mango: Elwyn swung the club as hard as he could at Yavae.
[1:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She swings her gauntlet-covered fist in the way to block it "Is that all you can muster, Elwyn?"
[1:59 PM] Mango: "Like I said, I haven't really gotten used to the whole..." Elwyn swung again. "...club thing!"
[2:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She tries to catch it this time
[2:02 PM] Mango: "And that aside...this is heavy!"
[2:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Once trying to catch it, she suddenly charges him to try to knock him over
[2:03 PM] Mango: "W-Woah!"
[2:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Is he knocked over..?
[2:04 PM] Mango: i guess
[2:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She then leaps onto and straddles him to keep him down "Wow, more pathetic than I expected."
[2:07 PM] Mango: "It's my first time using a weapon, what would you expect?!"
[2:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No idea, now be sure to respect me in the future."
[2:11 PM] Mango: Elwyn tries to wiggle free, help him
[2:12 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama stretches, keeping his hood up. He had taken a nap before as he headed toward the training grounds. On the way there, he notices Yavae straddling someone, and begins sprinting toward her. "Yavae!"
[2:12 PM] Mango: "Kazama?"
[2:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Oh, Hello ninja." She doesn't get off of him
[2:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yavae, why are you sitting on this man? And why is that man Elwyn?!"
[2:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Simple, we were sparring because he challenged me. He lost rather quickly."
[2:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "That means the fight is over, yes?"
[2:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Unless he wants to man up and keep fighting. I doubt that though, he knows he would lose." She squeezes her legs together a bit to make it harder for him to breath and showcase her strenth
[2:16 PM] Mango: "Y...Yavae!"
[2:16 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama rolls his eyes. "Elwyn, do you yield?"
[2:16 PM] Mango: "Very supportive, I see."
[2:17 PM] Mango: Elwyn groans. "It's not like I can do anything...I'm just a priest."
[2:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "That wasn't technically a yield yet."
[2:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn. Do you yield or not?"
[2:18 PM] AOMRocks20: FOR THE LOVE OF GODS JUST YIELD
[2:18 PM] Mango: "I yield! Gods!"
[2:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "There, he yielded. The fight is over. You've no need to continue to sit on him."(edited)
[2:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She sighs "Spoilsport. Be sure to respect me anyway, girly man." She stand up and picks her club up, then picks elwyn up over her shoulder
[2:20 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yavae, I am sure Elwyn is still capable of walking."
[2:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes, as sure as I am that he would prefer that a strong man carry him."
[2:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "If you are looking for a strong man, then I am more than able to oblige."
[2:22 PM] Mango: "I won't disagree with that."
[2:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Which was my point." She suddenly tosses Elwyn to Kazama
[2:22 PM] Mango: "Waah!"
[2:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Have fun you two, be gentle though, after I spanked him he's probably sore."
[2:23 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama easily catches Elwyn. "Good day, Yavae."
[2:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I get the feeling yours will be better." She chuckles and begins to walk off
[2:24 PM] AOMRocks20: "Why do you say that?"
[2:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kazama, I am blunt, not blind."
[2:26 PM] Mango: "She's right about the soreness."
[2:26 PM] Mango: "Getting spanked by her wasn't a fun experience."
[2:26 PM] Mango: "Ow..."
[2:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "Be that as it may, I'm sure you could have a day as least as good as ours." He shrugs.
[2:27 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama takes a few moments to absorb what Elwyn just said.
[2:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pah! I don't have anyone to do that kind of thing with!"
[2:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Not that I couldn't get one, I just haven't found someone worthy."
[2:27 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I did not mean it in that manner."
[2:27 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn?"
[2:28 PM] Mango: "Yeah?"
[2:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pffft I'm not an idiot ninja."
[2:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "I have several things about what you said I need to talk about."
[2:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Just be gentle with him, he's delicate."
[2:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "I know he's delicate."
[2:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh, so you've put that to the test already? Congratulations!"
[2:30 PM] Mango: "Oh, gods..."
[2:30 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama sighs. "Oh, yes~! We've had a delightful time with each other at the room he's staying in! Maybe we could get some dumplings and I could tell you all~ about it!"
[2:31 PM] Mango: Boy, I wish that was true...
[2:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I am not particularly interested in the foods of this land, nor in what you do to his girlish figure in your bedroom, or kitchen, or wherever you do it."
[2:32 PM] Mango: "Gods, help me..." Elwyn covered his red face.
[2:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Please, there's no shame in it Elwyn. You interest in strong men taking advantage of you is your business."
[2:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, it just goes everywhere, I can assure you. We'll be going off to do it some more, now! Bye bye~!" Kazama turns and begins to leave.
[2:34 PM] Mango: "..." Elwyn felt like he was going to Die
[2:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Have fun you two!"
[2:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She waves goodbye and walks off on her own
[2:35 PM] AOMRocks20: "OH, WE WILL~!" Kazama gets a suitable distance away, then whispers to Elwyn. "Sorry."


No comments:

Post a Comment