Sunday, July 10, 2016

Paralogue 5.1.2: Recreate the First Day



Featuring: Elwyn, Kazama, Leodin

As Vivianna and Leodin run off, Elwyn and Kazama are finally honest about falling for each other. But Kazama half-heartedly tries to push him away, convincing neither Elwyn nor himself. As Leodin returns, the good friends all formally introduce themselves to each other. Retracing their steps from the first day they met, the friends leave the plaza dumpling stand, race to the castle, and have another training battle. This time, however, it is a stalemate between Leodin and Kazama. They make their way to the bathhouse, just like last time.


[3:22 PM] Mango: AOMRocks20 - Today at 1:16 AM "...Elwyn... a-are you okay...? I just got excited..."
[3:22 PM] Mango: "I'm not okay...!"
[3:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "Tch... who was that woman? I'm sorry... I must have made her run away..."
[3:27 PM] Mango: "That's not the point here..."
[3:28 PM] Mango: "You're so cruel! Talking abuot how loyal you are to your princess and making me fall for you...then you just...you just come up to me and hug me like it was nothing...!"
[3:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Excuse me...?"
[3:30 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama adjusts his ninja mask.
[3:31 PM] Mango: Tears start to fall on Elwyn's cheeks. "Why did you have to do that...?"
[3:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn... Elwyn, dry your tears. If I was cruel to you, I apologize. That was not my intention."
[3:38 PM] Mango: Elwyn wiped his tears away. "I can't help it..."
[3:39 PM] AOMRocks20: "...do you recall what you just told me?"
[3:49 PM] Mango: "...Yes."
[3:49 PM] AOMRocks20: "That part, about..."
[3:50 PM] AOMRocks20: "Falling for me."
[3:50 PM] AOMRocks20: "I assume that is true?"
[3:50 PM] Mango: "...Yes, they are all true..." He looked donw.
[3:51 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn, I... would be lying if I said I did not feel the same."
[3:55 PM] Mango: "R-Really?"
[3:55 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes..."
[3:56 PM] AOMRocks20: Gods, this'll hurt. "...however... I don't think we should be in a relationship... quite yet."
[4:04 PM] Mango: "...What...?"
[4:04 PM] Mango: "Why?"
[4:07 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm just... hesitant. Could you please, sit down...?"
[4:14 PM] Mango: "OK..." Elwyn sat back down.
[4:15 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama sat with him. "I'm hesitant because... well, to be frank, we barely know each other."
[4:18 PM] Mango: "Yeah, I see what you mean..."
[4:18 PM] Mango: "...I suppose it was foolish of me to act on my emotions...haha..."
[4:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "No, no. It wasn't foolish at all. You were merely following your heart."
[4:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "What I'm trying to say is..." Kazama sighs.
[4:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "Don't... think of this as a rejection."
[4:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "I just... think we should try and know each other better."
[4:20 PM] Mango: "That...doesn't really sound like rejection." Elwyn laughed.
[4:21 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama chuckled. "Well, good. Because it isn't."
[4:23 PM] Mango: "So...since we have to get to know eachother better, why don't we start?"
[4:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course. Of course." Kazama removes his mask. He's smiling.
[4:24 PM] Mango: "Well, uh...I don't really know what to say." He chuckled.
[4:24 PM] AOMRocks20: "Neither do I..."
[4:25 PM] Mango: "Well, why don't we start with an introduction? We did meet on the fly."
[4:25 PM] REWlego: Leodin arrives back at the dumpling store and walks over to their table
[4:26 PM] Mango: "My name is Elwyn, age twenty-two and I'm Nohrian. I'm a priest of Izumo's Monastery going around spreading good faith and helping as much as I can." He put his hand out to Kazama.
[4:26 PM] REWlego: ....?
[4:27 PM] REWlego: Do I say anything? Do I just stand here? Do I leave?(edited)
[4:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "I am Kazama, age thirty-one. I'm from Freyzenwald. I am a ninja dedicated to the service of Princess Ellis and am currently head of security for the election celebration." He takes the hand.
[4:29 PM] REWlego: I'm Leodin from Khlin... what's going on?
[4:29 PM] Mango: "It's nice to meet you again." He smiled.
[4:29 PM] REWlego: He's just standing near the table
[4:29 PM] Mango: "Oh, Leodin..."
[4:30 PM] REWlego: "Uhhhm... Was I interrupting something?"
[4:30 PM] AOMRocks20: "I could say the same..." Kazama blushes. He turns to Leodin. "Ah. Hello, Leodin."
[4:31 PM] Mango: He smiled. "That includes you too."
[4:31 PM] Mango: "A reintroduction." He puts his hand forward.
[4:33 PM] REWlego: "Oh... well..." He sits down and takes Elwyn's hand, looking at Kazama to make sure he has permission.
[4:34 PM] Mango: "My name is Elwyn, I'm twenty-two years old and a priest of Izumo's Monastery."
[4:34 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods, chuckling.
[4:36 PM] REWlego: "M-my name is Leodin Stormblade, and I was born and raised in the Khlinese Oligarchy. I left at a young age to join the revolution against the government." I don't like to talk about my family, but I just gave away my last name...
[4:37 PM] Mango: "It's nice to meet you again."
[4:37 PM] Mango: "You look confused, so I should explain what's happening."
[4:38 PM] REWlego: "It's a pleasure to meet you... again... as well." What's going on "Um, yes... that would help."(edited)
[4:39 PM] REWlego: Leodin is eager to learn what they're doing
[4:42 PM] Mango: "Well...I just confessed and..it didn't really work out."
[4:42 PM] Mango: "Kazama said we should get to know eachother better and we really didn't know what to say...so I thought a reintroduction was needed. We did meet eachother on the fly, right?"
[4:43 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles. "I don't think it 'didn't work out'."
[4:43 PM] REWlego: Leodin is still very confused "So... are you sure you want me here? This sounds like something you two should be doing together..."
[4:44 PM] Mango: "If you want to leave, you can. I just think it's better that we all know eachother more."
[4:45 PM] REWlego: "To be honest, I wouldn't like to leave... I'd like to get to know both of you a bit more..." Leodin reaches out his other hand to Kazama.(edited)
[4:48 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama returns the handshake.
[4:51 PM] Mango: Elwyn sighed in relief. "I'm glad I confessed now..."
[4:52 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm glad you did, too."
[4:52 PM] REWlego: wow... this is very uncomfortable...
[4:53 PM] REWlego: But they're my friends, and I don't want to leave again.
[4:53 PM] REWlego: "I'm happy that you two are trying to get to know eachother better."
[4:56 PM] AOMRocks20: I could think of some ways we could know each other better...
[4:56 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama blushes harshly. Bad. No. Bad ideas.
[4:57 PM] AOMRocks20: He puts on his mask. "Yes, I am, too. We might just actually get together."
[4:58 PM] REWlego: "That would be great..." Not really for me.
[4:59 PM] Mango: "Yeah, that's what I hope too."
[5:00 PM] REWlego: Leodin gives a smile, but you might be able to tell that it's not really genuine(edited)
[5:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "So! What's next on our list, friends?"
[5:03 PM] Mango: "Why don't we recreate the first day we all hanged out?"
[5:03 PM] Mango: "This time, no more awkward staring or giant women messing with us." He chuckled.
[5:03 PM] REWlego: You mean the bath house part, or.....?
[5:03 PM] AOMRocks20: "That sounds delightful! We've already eaten the dumplings."
[5:04 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, no awkward staring. Does that mean regular staring is alright?"
[5:05 PM] Mango: "Kazama!"
[5:05 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama chuckles, adjusting his mask. "Elwyn?"
[5:07 PM] Mango: "You know what I mean!"
[5:08 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, fine. We already went to the dumpling stand, so what's next?"
[5:09 PM] Mango: "Next is another tour of the castle"
[5:09 PM] REWlego: "And me getting myself beat up again."
[5:10 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, right!" He rose from his chair. "Think you two can keep up?"
[5:10 PM] Mango: "Probably."
[5:11 PM] REWlego: "Well... let me grab my sword from the roof first..." Leodin also rose. "But as long as you're not riding Michel, or doing your sneaky ninja tricks, I think I can."
[5:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "Alright, then!" Kazama sets off at full sprint toward the castle.
[5:12 PM] REWlego: "I thought he was going to wait for me to get my sword..."
[5:12 PM] Mango: "Now this makes me regret leaving Michel even more..."
[5:12 PM] Mango: "I can't really run that fast, but here goes!" Off He Goes...
[5:13 PM] REWlego: Leodin climbs onto the building where his sword is, grabs it, and leaps from building to building.
[5:16 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama continues to sprint until he reaches the castle entrance.
[5:17 PM] REWlego: The distance between Kazama and Leodin shortens, but Kazama still made it to the castle first.
[5:18 PM] AOMRocks20: He leans on the entrance as he waits for them.
[5:19 PM] Mango: Elwyn pants as he reaches the entrance. He stops to catch his breath.
[5:19 PM] REWlego: After building up so much momentum, Leodin jumps down from a building and rolls awkwardly towards Kazama, ending his roll on his back, looking up at the sky
[5:20 PM] REWlego: "Ow... Don't ever try to do a roll with a sword sheathed at your side." He chuckles, as he's catching his breath.
[5:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn? You okay?"
[5:22 PM] REWlego: Oh, don't mind the guy lying on the ground!
[5:23 PM] Mango: "I'm...fine...! You two are so...fast...!"
[5:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands back up, still breathing heavily "I may be fast, but I'm not very acrobatic..."
[5:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ninja speed." Kazama chuckles. "Ready to head in?"
[5:27 PM] REWlego: "I'm ready if Elwyn is... I'm not sure if he's ready to start moving again yet."
[5:28 PM] Mango: "I'll...be fine...!"
[5:28 PM] Mango: He tried to stabilze himself with his staff.
[5:29 PM] REWlego: "Alright then. Let's go!"
[5:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "Alright!" He started jogging to the training area.
[5:31 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks back at Elwyn to make sure he can keep up, and then follows.
[5:33 PM] Mango: "Oh, Gods...please make sure my legs don't fall off!"
[5:33 PM] Mango: He hurried after htem.
[5:37 PM] AOMRocks20: They eventually get to the training area. "Right! Leodin, draw your sword."
[5:37 PM] REWlego: "Are you sure you don't want me to use a training weapon?"
[5:39 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh. Yes, go ahead."
[5:43 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts his sword to the side and grabs a training weapon. Gods, please don't let this end like last time... "I haven't had any practice with these swords since last time, so don't expect much of an improvement..."
[5:44 PM] AOMRocks20: "Alright!" He flings a shuriken.
[5:46 PM] REWlego: Leodin raises the sword and gets into a very defensive pose as the shuriken hits the sword and falls to the ground. "Woah! I didn't know we were starting yet!"
[5:47 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah. Well, we are." He grabs some training shuriken, then starts flinging a few more.
[5:48 PM] REWlego: Leodin drops to the ground and rolls to the side, standing back up. "You don't like to give much warning, do you?"
[5:50 PM] Mango: "Just watch out, Kazama! We don't want any more wounds or anything!"
[5:52 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, right! I'll try not to hit any sensitive spots!" Three more.
[5:53 PM] REWlego: Leodin swings his sword up and blocks the first one. The 2nd one grazes the armor on his shoulder, and the 3rd one flies past right next to his mask.
[5:54 PM] REWlego: He then charges at Kazama and swings the training sword down at his shoulder
[5:55 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama rolls out of the way, flinging a few more.
[5:56 PM] REWlego: Caught off guard, all of them hit Leodin in various places on his armor
[5:56 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama does not let up, aiming another for his chest.
[5:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin raises his sword to block, but he misses, and the shuriken hits his armor, making Leodin lose his balance.
[5:58 PM] AOMRocks20: Another one, aimed at his shin.
[5:59 PM] REWlego: Leodin, already staggering, gets hit and falls to the ground, kneeling.(edited)
[6:00 PM] AOMRocks20: "That enough, Leodin?"
[6:01 PM] REWlego: "No... I need to practice more!" He jumps up and jabs the blade at Kazama's chest
[6:02 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama, caught off guard, is struck. He plunges a shuriken into Leodin's side.
[6:03 PM] REWlego: "OW! Ah.. I should have seen that one coming-" He says before he spins around, slicing at Kazama's side
[6:03 PM] Mango: "You guys!"
[6:04 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama grunts, backing up. "Yes?"
[6:05 PM] Mango: "Don't you think that's enough? I'm worried that you hurt eachother a bit too hard..."
[6:06 PM] REWlego: "Oh, I'll be alright... What about you, Kazama? Ready to give up?"
[6:06 PM] AOMRocks20: "I think Elwyn's right..." He rapidly throws five shuriken.
[6:08 PM] REWlego: Leodin gets hit by the first 3, but then rolls underneath the last two, ending with a swing at Kazama's legs
[6:09 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama grunts, rolling away back to his feet. "How about we call it a stalemate?"
[6:09 PM] REWlego: "Fine...." Leodin stands back up and reaches his hand out
[6:10 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama gets up, taking it. "There. You hurt at all?"
[6:11 PM] REWlego: "Not too bad, just a few cuts here and there... How about you?"
[6:11 PM] AOMRocks20: "Not at all. So! Now, we bathe."
[6:11 PM] REWlego: I didn't do anything to him? I might need to use my other sword next time...
[6:12 PM] REWlego: "Well... I guess that was the next thing we did..."
[6:12 PM] Mango: "Kazama, what did I just say!"
[6:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "What?"
[6:12 PM] REWlego: "I thought you said no staring...?"
[6:15 PM] Mango: "Not that! I mean't how he didn't stop..."
[6:15 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh. Sorry, heh."
[6:15 PM] REWlego: "Oh, it's alright!"
[6:16 PM] Mango: "You two may as well give me a heart attack one of these days..."
[6:16 PM] REWlego: "Well, we are using training weapons."
[6:17 PM] AOMRocks20: "At least we're playing safe." He puts away the training shuriken. "So. Bath?"
[6:17 PM] REWlego: "Uhh... Only if Elwyn's okay with it."
[6:28 PM] Mango: "Course!"
[6:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods. "Alright... let's go then."
[6:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "Come on, then. This time of day, there should be no one." Kazama hurries out.
[6:38 PM] REWlego: Leodin grabs his sword and follows.
[6:42 PM] Mango: Elwyn sighed. "Goodness gracious, have I fallen for a most brazen man..."
[6:42 PM] Mango: Elwyn shrugged and followed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment