Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paralogue 19: Lots of Chocolate

Featuring: Claire, Versailles


[4:21 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire arrived at the inn. The innkeeper stopped her for a moment to give her a letter that arrived addressed to her. Not putting much thought into how it was able to reach her, she began looking around for Versailles.
[4:23 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles enters the lobby from the rooms and notices Claire. "Good day Claire! How has work been?"
[4:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Not too bad, there hasn't been too much trouble yet... Although one of the brothers has a habit of trying to start fights ... But since all three stick together mostly, defusing the situation is pretty easy."
[4:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "How about you?"
[4:25 PM] spikethe3rd: "I've been well, I've relaxed mostly, meditating and such."
[4:27 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, a friend gave me chocolates, want them? I'm not too fond of sweets."
[4:27 PM] [SPICY] bemun: too much calories
[4:27 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles freezes.
[4:28 PM] spikethe3rd: "Umm...." he twitches a little, "Are you sure?"
[4:28 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yeah, it would be a waste cause I don't plan on eating them"
[4:29 PM] spikethe3rd: "Y-yeah." He is visibly trying to restrain his arm from grabbing the box too quickly.
[4:31 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Let's go eat by the table." Claire walks over to small circle table and places the box of chocolates on it
[4:31 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Enjoy" as she opens the box
[4:31 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles follows quickly and sits down.
[4:31 PM] spikethe3rd: He sheepishly reaches for one.
[4:32 PM] spikethe3rd: He quickly grabs it and puts it in his mouth.
[4:32 PM] [SPICY] bemun: he's like a child... Squuueeeeee
[4:32 PM] spikethe3rd: A smile quickly forms as he ascends to the sugary plane
[4:33 PM] [SPICY] bemun: he's So happy
[4:35 PM] spikethe3rd: "Thawnks so muwch." He says grabbing another piece.
[4:36 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "No problem" she smiles
[4:41 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles continues to enjoy the different chocolates, taking a brief moment between grabs to 'appreciate' the type of chocolate.
[4:42 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Do they taste that good?" she asks as she reached for one
[4:43 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nods vigorously.
[4:44 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Well, I guess I wouldn't know until I tried."
[4:45 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She tosses it into her mouth
[4:45 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She chews
[4:45 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Eh
[4:49 PM] spikethe3rd: "Its good right?"
[4:49 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "It is pretty good."
[4:49 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She swallows
[4:49 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I could never enjoy chocolates. Too sweet."
[4:51 PM] spikethe3rd: "I love them." Versailles said through a sticky mouth. "Reminds me of growing up."
[4:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Your mother gave you lots of chocolate when you were a child?"
[4:52 PM] spikethe3rd: "Not alot, it was a treat for being good and helping out."
[4:53 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire imagines young Versailles being all cute and shit
[4:59 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles finishes off the box and stretches his arms. "Wow, those were great. Thanks again." He smiles, chocolate on his fingers and lips still.
[5:03 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "You got chocolate all over yourself. Here." she reaches over with a napkin and wipes his face
[5:04 PM] spikethe3rd: "Oh... uh thanks" He sits still while she wipes.
[5:05 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Now give me your hand."
[5:05 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She holds out her hand, as if waiting to receive somthing.
[5:06 PM] spikethe3rd: "Okay," Versailles puts his hand in hers.
[5:08 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "There, all clean!"
[5:09 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles quickly examines it before resting them on the table. "Thanks, I get a little... messy with chocolate."
[5:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "No worries, I grew up with a friend who was quite often then messiest eater, so I'm used to cleaning up messy eaters."
[5:12 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles blushes. "I mean... Its only with chocolate..."
[5:13 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh no, I didn't mean to say you are a messy eater all the time..."
[5:14 PM] spikethe3rd: "I know... Its just embarrassing. That's why I usually avoid chocolate while around others."(edited)
[5:16 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Pfft." she tries to hold back a giggle
[5:23 PM] spikethe3rd: "But enough about chocolate. How are you? I know you talked a little about your job. How has your friend handled as well?"
[5:25 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "We've both been handling it pretty well, I mean, we do have the same bosses"(edited)
[5:28 PM] spikethe3rd: "That's good. Nothing for me to worry about?"
[5:29 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Nothing at all!"
[5:29 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She gives a toothy grin
[5:30 PM] spikethe3rd: "Thats good. If you ever need help, I'll be around."
[5:32 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I will."
[5:34 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh right, the letter!"
[5:35 PM] spikethe3rd: "The letter?"
[5:35 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I received a letter just now, I should open it up before I forget."
[5:36 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She pulls out a letter that appears to be from Nohr
[5:41 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ah! It's from Alice!" she exclaimed happily
[5:41 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles listens intently.
[5:46 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "How lovely! Alice said she's coming over ...but on a mission?"
[5:46 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "It says she has to lay low. So it shouldn't be too formal...."
[5:47 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "She said she'll be here soon." she closes the letter. "Oh how lovely!"
[5:52 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, Alice is a friend of mine, closest of the close! Our families have been friends ever since they were children, and that's how we were introduced."
[5:53 PM] spikethe3rd: "How nice! Its always nice to catch up with friends. Do you need to go meet her now?"
[5:54 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I don't think she's here yet, she said she'll try to find me. Oh and believe me, she will find her way to me."
[5:55 PM] spikethe3rd: "Okay..." Versailles is unsure if that is good or bad.
[5:58 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, that probably sounds weird, she's a marksman, and a really good tracker. She's part of the Nohrian Ballistician division. Plus, we have been writing back and forth ever since I got here."
[5:59 PM] spikethe3rd: "Oh okay," Versailles nods relieved.
[6:00 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "She may come off as a bit rude, and crass, but she's actually really nice, I'm sure you two will be great friends!"
[6:03 PM] spikethe3rd: "Well, a friend of yours must be good, so you're probably right." Versailles smiles
[6:04 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yeah, I'm excited! I can't wait to show her all the things to see here."
[6:09 PM] spikethe3rd: "haha, I'm sure it will be fun."
[6:11 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Yeah it will. I'm gonna go to bed, I should wake up early for work."
[6:12 PM] [SPICY] bemun: She stands up and throws away the empty box of chocolates
[6:22 PM] spikethe3rd: "Alright, I'll see you later and maybe I can meet Alice. Also, thanks again for the chocolates."
[6:23 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "No problem, and thanks for caring." she said as she quickly went into her room
[6:27 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles stood up and stretched again. "I suppose I need to walk off that chocolate..." He left the inn.
[6:27 PM] spikethe3rd: ========RP END========

No comments:

Post a Comment