Monday, July 11, 2016

Paralogue 8.3: Whatever the Gods Bring

Featuring: Sula, Elwyn, Drew, Leodin, Kazama

[6:37 PM] Kwakado: ===Bathhouse 4 Boyz===(edited)
[8:13 PM] Kwakado: "I-E-I-EEEEEEEEE ~" The Dwabi singing rang through the mens' bathhouse (perhaps built a little too close to its counterpart) at an inappropriate volume as he cast off his mystic-looking robe and came up to the edge of the water. "I-E-I-OOOOOOOOOOO ~"(edited)
[8:14 PM] Mango: "Your singing is quite...eccentric."
[8:15 PM] Kwakado: "It is a song of Keiji-i, sir. The greatest magic in our world." Sula leans back to finish the chorus. "I-E-I-EEEEEEEEE ~ I-E-I-OOOOOOOOOOO ~"(edited)
[8:16 PM] ChaoticAce: "Singing? really? I was having such a nice time to"
[8:16 PM] Mango: Elwyn giggled.
[8:16 PM] ChaoticAce: Apparently Drew was already in the back
[8:16 PM] Mango: "In a way, it's kind of soothing."
[8:17 PM] REWlego: Leodin decided he needed to clean himself after training, so he goes to the baths as well(edited)
[8:17 PM] Kwakado: "The Dwabi find almost as much joy in the water, as they do in the food. We sing to share that joy."
[8:18 PM] Mango: "That sounds nice..."
[8:18 PM] REWlego: Leodin changes and sees Drew in the back, but decides it's okay to take his mask off
[8:19 PM] Kwakado: Sula puts one foot into the water, sensing it with his whole body, then the other foot.
[8:19 PM] Mango: Elwyn has already undressed and joined Sula. "...Leodin?"
[8:19 PM] REWlego: "Hello Elwyn."
[8:20 PM] ChaoticAce: "Taking off the mask? Also hey Leodin!"
[8:20 PM] Mango: "I never expected to see you here..."
[8:20 PM] Kwakado: Sula sees his friend, and nods.
[8:20 PM] REWlego: "Why is that?"
[8:20 PM] Mango: "We're in the castle, so..."
[8:21 PM] REWlego: "Well, I was training with Sula earlier today, so I needed to clean myself"
[8:21 PM] Mango: "...So that's why you mentioned a Masked Demon!" Elwyn turned to Sula.
[8:22 PM] REWlego: "I don't know why he calls me a demon, to be honest."
[8:22 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew moves up to Elwynn and taps his shoulder "Sooo we haven't met yet!"
[8:22 PM] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha ha! Just watch yourself fight next time, boy; you will understand!" Sula lets his short hair into the water, raising a foot up
[8:22 PM] Mango: Elwyn backed up in surprise.
[8:23 PM] Mango: "...Hello...?"
[8:23 PM] Kwakado: "No need to worry..Elwyn, this is Drew! A good man with a good quest!"
[8:23 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hi!"
[8:25 PM] Mango: "Hi to you too." He smiled.
[8:25 PM] Mango: "I...sorry that I reacted that way." He bowed. "I'm just...not used to surprises."
[8:27 PM] ChaoticAce: "Wow someone bow's to an Outlaw, im not forgetting this." He leans back in the water(edited)
[8:29 PM] ChaoticAce: "Anyway, uhh you didn't have to apologize "
[8:29 PM] Mango: "...Did I do something wrong?"
[8:31 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well since I've been here only a handful of people were actually formal towards me"
[8:31 PM] ChaoticAce: "Mostly Sula"
[8:32 PM] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha! Now I know you're a crook sir, if you can call that formal!" Sula floats lazily to the other side.
[8:35 PM] Mango: Elwyn sat beside Leodin. "...Is he really a thief?"
[8:35 PM] ChaoticAce: ".....this place is like dead empty, I can hear you"
[8:36 PM] Mango: "...My apologies."
[8:36 PM] ChaoticAce: Drews unamused face nearby
[8:36 PM] Mango: "I just wanted to know..."
[8:36 PM] Mango: Elwyn's guilty face nearby
[8:37 PM] ChaoticAce: "Yes, I steal, I also snuck in here to bathe...ugh this explore the world thing is starting to depress me"
[8:37 PM] Mango: "Oh, I don't mind! We all have our reasons."
[8:38 PM] ChaoticAce: He turns around and is almost fully submerged besides his face
[8:39 PM] Mango: "...That...was a bad first impression on my part."
[8:40 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew hears those words and gets back up "Sigh I don't want you to think like that, Im just...uhh...having doubts about my journey"
[8:41 PM] Kwakado: Sula, eyes closed and facing away, listens intently to the motions of the water and to Drew's words
[8:42 PM] Mango: "My apologies, I must have caused that..."
[8:43 PM] ChaoticAce: "It's not your fault...I just met you after all! Hahah" Drew tries to laugh it off
[8:45 PM] Mango: "Problems that affect you emotionally are not meant to be laughed off." Elwyn crossed his arms.
[8:47 PM] ChaoticAce: Sheesh he's persistant "It's really not affecting me that badly, Im just kind of annoyed of stealing in general"
[8:48 PM] Mango: "Then why not do some odd jobs?"
[8:49 PM] ChaoticAce: "well I used to work for a Mercenary group in Ashelande, I kinda prefered that"
[8:49 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama enters the changing room.
[8:50 PM] REWlego: Leodin bathes near the edge and finishes quietly and exits
[8:50 PM] Mango: "Then why not take some jobs that require your talents? Surely that will help."
[8:50 PM] Mango: "Oh, um...bye, Leodin!"
[8:50 PM] Kwakado: Sula looks up at Leo's exit, spots the newcomer, and stifles a gasp.
[8:51 PM] Mango: "What's wrong, Sula?"
[8:51 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama raises an eyebrow at Sula.
[8:51 PM] ChaoticAce: "Welcome to the bathhouse!"
[8:52 PM] Kwakado: " Ha, ha, maybe I had too many of those steaks after all. Kwemo, sir!"
[8:53 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods, beginning to undress. "Ah, Kwemo, sir."
[8:53 PM] Mango: "...Kazama?"
[8:53 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes?"
[8:54 PM] Mango: "...Nothing."
[8:54 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh." Once Kazama is suitably undressed, he slides into the bath.
[8:55 PM] Kwakado: "No place like the bath after a meal, ha!"
[8:55 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hello Kazama! another new person"
[8:55 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles, nodding. "Of course, of course. I never got your name, sir."
[8:57 PM] Kwakado: "Forgive me. As the Dwabi say: To an empty man, any food is Kwemo. I am Sula, a rider of peace and pegasus."
[8:57 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods. "I see. You have already heard--I am Kazama."
[8:59 PM] Kwakado: "A fine name for a fine man, I'm sure. I hope your wife was not offended by my, err, conduct today." Sula smiles
[8:59 PM] Mango: Elwyn chokes on his own spit.
[9:00 PM] ChaoticAce: "Umm...Elwyn are you alright?"
[9:00 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles. "Oh, I assure you, I have..."
[9:00 PM] AOMRocks20: He pauses and clears his throat. "No wife."
[9:01 PM] Kwakado: "Ah, I see, I see. But friendship is just as sweet a meat." Sula turned the rest of his body to face the retainer.
[9:02 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods. "Yes, of course."
[9:04 PM] Kwakado: "So, Elwyn!" Sula's gaze does not move yet. "What brings you into Amaterasu? The election?"
[9:04 PM] Mango: "I...was invited."
[9:04 PM] AOMRocks20: He shook his head. "I'm actually the head of security for the celebration."
[9:06 PM] Kwakado: "Interesting, interesting!" It's not clear who he was responding to. "People getting invited all over. All kinds. Even Dwabi."
[9:09 PM] ChaoticAce: "I...actually saved someone not to far from the capital"(edited)
[9:09 PM] ChaoticAce: "They basically invited me"
[9:11 PM] Kwakado: "Ah, with a man like that and the head of security, I feel very safe now.' Sula sinks a little deeper into the bath
[9:11 PM] Mango: "The reason I was invited was due to my work in Nolore."
[9:13 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods, grinning.
[9:13 PM] Mango: "Supposedly word traveled here and I got an invite."
[9:15 PM] Kwakado: Sula runs his hand over his forehead, washing off the sweat. He wished Shimi-e was here. "Such a house of heroes, here! Ha ha ha ha! I am but a humble fortune-teller, here to divine the results of the election, of course."
[9:16 PM] Mango: "I'm not sure if I'm really considered a hero, I'm just a simple priest following the right path."
[9:16 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama lays back, yawning. "Yes... and how are those results...?"
[9:17 PM] Kwakado: Sula grins at the ninja. "Oh, I have a secret technique that reveals the truth every time. It will make this very easy."
[9:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "Mm? What's that...?" He shuts his eyes.
[9:18 PM] Mango: "A secret technique?"
[9:19 PM] Kwakado: "All I have to do is...Wait until it's over."
[9:19 PM] ChaoticAce: "What"
[9:19 PM] Mango: Elwyn chuckled. "A fortune teller that won't reveal their answer until the end..."
[9:20 PM] Kwakado: Sula chuckles. "It works every time! Ha ha!"
[9:20 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew did giggle a bit
[9:20 PM] AOMRocks20: "Very... very nice..."
[9:20 PM] Mango: "...Let me tell you something about Izumo."
[9:21 PM] Kwakado: "Uu?" His eyebrows perk up.
[9:22 PM] Mango: "The Archduke in Izumo is said to be a direct descendent of the Gods."
[9:23 PM] Kwakado: Sula takes a similar position to Kazama, laid back and shut-eyed.
[9:23 PM] ChaoticAce: "So is he like a Monarch?"
[9:24 PM] Mango: "...Sort of, he's...not what you'll expect from someone in such a position. He's more of a...party, sort of guy. I think he gets it from his parents. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of his lineage would act like him."
[9:25 PM] Kwakado: Sula's motionless, besides his feet rubbing on the bath floor. "He sure sounds godly to me."(edited)
[9:26 PM] Mango: "Probably more authentic too."
[9:26 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew interested in other parts of Nolore, was paying more attention then the others
[9:27 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama's spread out on the bath floor, eyes closed.
[9:28 PM] Kwakado: "I am humbled, then, Elwyn. Yours is indeed a powerful, beautiful faith." Sula's eyes slide open. "Perhaps you could even predict the results before they happened?"
[9:29 PM] Mango: "I'm no clairvoyant."
[9:31 PM] Kwakado: "But I'm sure you have heard of the candidates, of their deeds. When the First Princess disappeared, even the Dwabi mourned her loss."
[9:31 PM] ChaoticAce: "I don't even really know the names of the candidates, I'd like to know even if im not voting"
[9:31 PM] AOMRocks20: Light snoring can be heard from Kazama.
[9:34 PM] Mango: "Oh, the Archduke didn't despair. He knew she would come back eventually."
[9:34 PM] Kwakado: "...."
[9:35 PM] Mango: "As...for whether or not he'd know who will truly be the selected ruler..."
[9:35 PM] Mango: "That is unknown."
[9:35 PM] Mango: "I, for one, fully trust the Gods for what the have in store for my lifetime."
[9:36 PM] Kwakado: "Ba-ba." *Genuine reverence seeps into Sula's voice."
[9:36 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama's snoring becomes louder.
[9:36 PM] Mango: "...Anyways. I have a question."
[9:36 PM] ChaoticAce: "Go ahead"
[9:37 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew more relaxed and getting sleepy as well
[9:37 PM] Kwakado: Sula glances at the snoring security for a moment, then smiles.
[9:37 PM] Mango: "When something bad happens to you, why do you think that is?"
[9:37 PM] Mango: "Bad things happen to good people, but why?"
[9:37 PM] Kwakado: "The Dwabi call it Nanyo."
[9:38 PM] ChaoticAce: "Because I probably just did something wrong...I dont really have any spiritual ties to anything"
[9:38 PM] Mango: "That's the same way I feel, Drew."
[9:39 PM] Mango: "Perhaps when we're given something, it is either a way of payment or a way for us to repent."
[9:39 PM] AOMRocks20: The snoring became louder.
[9:39 PM] Mango: "..." Elwyn scoops up water and tosses it at Kazama.
[9:40 PM] Kwakado: "Bad cooking, bad food, bad stomachache. Our choices make our fates."
[9:40 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shuffles, then scrambles to his feet. "Ah--WAH! ATTACKER!"
[9:41 PM] Mango: "...Anyways, that's probably a reason, Sula."
[9:41 PM] Mango: "Or...perhaps there are people who've done no wrong, those we call saints. Yet they still recieve punishments."
[9:42 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Oh."
[9:42 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama plops back into the water.
[9:43 PM] Mango: "For them, it's just a test from the Gods."
[9:43 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew trys not to giggle from Kazamas reaction
[9:44 PM] Mango: Elwyn stood up. "Evildoers don't recieve justice immediately, they're just given time to look upon their mistakes. Should they have no regrets...well, they're given a severe punishment."
[9:44 PM] Kwakado: "...I will have to visit this Izu-mo some day."(edited)
[9:44 PM] Mango: "I'll gladly show you around if you do."
[9:45 PM] Mango: "For us, we can't help but make mistakes, or do bad things...it's in our nature. Yet we're capable of feeling regret, and wanting to fix things."
[9:45 PM] Mango: "We're given a chance, and what happens depends on those who take and those who don't."
[9:46 PM] Mango: "Whether or not I take the chance, I accept what happens and use that to change myself."
[9:46 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Very admirable."
[9:47 PM] Mango: "Should, say...a loved one die, I'd accept it. I've most likely done something wrong in my life to be given this."
[9:47 PM] Kwakado: Sula fights the urge to submerge himself.
[9:49 PM] Mango: "I've accepted many punishments in my life, for what reason? Who knows... But I understand that I must have done something wrong, so I work upon myself. But if I recieved...say, a punishment where I've been killed by...close friends, family, such and so, I suppose I won't have a chance to change, it all depends on what the next me will do. If such a thing is real."
[9:50 PM] Kwakado: "Ommmm...."
[9:51 PM] AOMRocks20: "Meditating, Sula?"
[9:51 PM] Mango: Elwyn entered the changing room.
[9:51 PM] Mango: "I suppose I've driven the mood down by my words."
[9:52 PM] Kwakado: Sula comes out of the trance. "Not at all, Elwyn. Such wisdom suits you well."
[9:53 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama folds his arms, sighing.
[9:53 PM] Mango: "Thank you for your kind words, Sula. But I there's the chance our two friends don't understand either."
[9:53 PM] Mango: "What I said about myself is depressing." He wore his robes as he talked.
[9:53 PM] Kwakado: Sula turns to Kazama. "Ah, of course, of course. Well, what do you think? Which one is a saint and which one is a criminal?"(edited)
[9:55 PM] AOMRocks20: "I... I wasn't awake for the full question. My apologies."
[9:56 PM] Mango: "...If you were given a punishment, how would you react to it?"
[9:56 PM] Mango: "Why do you think you were given such a thing?"
[9:57 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama stares into the water. His voice is gravelly when he responds. "How... harsh is this punishment?"
[9:58 PM] Kwakado: "Whatever the gods bring to the table, right, El-wyn?"
[9:58 PM] Mango: "Yes."
[9:58 PM] Kwakado: "Not even the Archduke can know."
[9:58 PM] Mango: "It could be something simple as accidentally dropping a fruit, or as severe as losing a loved one."
[9:58 PM] AOMRocks20: "It would take me a very long time to figure out the severe punishments."
[9:59 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ultimately, at this point in my life, I would feel angry."
[9:59 PM] Mango: "Of course you would, that's common sense."
[9:59 PM] Mango: "But...whose fault would it be?"
[10:00 PM] AOMRocks20: "No one's. I would have to blame myself and whoever made the choices leading to the punishment."
[10:00 PM] Mango: "I see..."
[10:01 PM] Kwakado: "What about the candidates?" Sula speaks soberly.
[10:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "What about them?"
[10:01 PM] Kwakado: "Which one is about to be punished, and which will be safe?"
[10:03 PM] Kwakado: Sula smiled. "A good bodyguard's got to keep his eye on even the gods, you know?"
[10:03 PM] AOMRocks20: "...do you want to know what I think of the gods?"
[10:03 PM] Mango: "What do you think of them?"
[10:03 PM] Kwakado: "No, no, the princesses."
[10:04 PM] Kwakado: Sula leaned back, floating now. "Which one has earned the gods ' favor?"
[10:04 PM] Mango: "I suppose we don't know that yet. We can only trust in their actions."
[10:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I've dedicated myself to serve the princesses as long as they live. However, I've grown very close to Princess Ellis."
[10:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "However..." He clears his throat.
[10:10 PM] Mango: "However?"
[10:11 PM] AOMRocks20: "Nothing. My apologies."
[10:12 PM] Kwakado: "It's fine, it's fine." Sula hosts his tight, tattooed body up over the water. "I can't help but trust a girl with a good appetite, myself! Ha!"
[10:12 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama chuckles. "You watched Princess Lunarea devour that food?"
[10:13 PM] Mango: Elwyn just
[10:13 PM] Mango: Left
[10:13 PM] Kwakado: Sula blinks. "Uu? But... that wasn't Princess Ellis?"
[10:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "It was not."
[10:14 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew wakes up from his sleep Did...someone say Luna?....eh probably just still thinking about whatever dream i had
[10:14 PM] ChaoticAce: "Alright guys this was relaxing...a bit too relaxing...im going to bed!"
[10:15 PM] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha...Sula-e-Nanyo..." He ran a hand through his hair. "Kwemo, Drew!"
[10:15 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew gets clothed and leaves, waving before he left
[10:16 PM] Kwakado: "Forgive me for my mistakes, sir Kazama. I am still quite new to Amaterasu."
[10:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah. It's no problem."
[10:23 PM] Kwakado: "Being a fortune teller is a difficult job..." The Dwabi's grey eyes meet Kazama's. "Especially for predictions that come before they happen. A good bath only helps so much..."
[10:30 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods, staring back. "Very true..."
[10:31 PM] Kwakado: "Would you like to hear my prediction, Kazama? I don't charge very much."(edited)
[10:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "I would."
[10:33 PM] Kwakado: "I see." Sula closes his eyes, as if to meditate. "Truly, the spirits have only given me half a prediction. But I believe you can provide the other half."
[10:33 PM] Kwakado: And open again. "That is all I ask."
[10:34 PM] AOMRocks20: "...what would you ask of me?"
[10:34 PM] AOMRocks20: "To provide this other half."
[10:35 PM] Kwakado: "Yes, yes. I, of course, must provide my half first."
[10:36 PM] Kwakado: Sula's smile became more somber. "If there is any double-dealing here, it will be in your favor, and I am in no position to accuse a man of your position, in his own fortress."(edited)
[10:40 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods.
[10:42 PM] Kwakado: Sula begins a long-winded explanation. "Recent events in the Khlinese Oligarchy have brought a kind of "peace", between the two cities."
[10:43 PM] Kwakado: "The nobility is no longer sure that they can keep the peasants in line with sheer force, so they've tried negotiations."
[10:44 PM] Kwakado: Sula looks wistfully to the side. "But what many people don't know is that the negotiations aren't working. Khlin is two nations now, and war can lead only to more war."
[10:44 PM] Kwakado: He brought his palms together. "Ba-ba. Or as you would say, history repeats itself."
[10:46 PM] Kwakado: "My prediction is this: The taste of war, of civil strife, of revolution. A vortex that pulls in men from the north fighting for peace, bringing only death."
[10:47 PM] Kwakado: "The one who will give this command, sitting on the throne of Amaterasu..." Sula gave an honest frown. "That is the one who will win the election."
[10:48 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods. "It is a wise prediction."
[10:48 PM] Kwakado: "I am not a wise man like Elwyn, or his Archduke. The spirits speak, and I listen. And for that mere gift, I must ask in return: Which princess is it that I speak of?"
[10:50 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shrugs. "...are you implying I have an answer?"
[10:51 PM] Kwakado: He gives a weak smile. "No...No, I but I am hoping. Truly you must know something of where this future leads."
[10:51 PM] AOMRocks20: "..."
[10:51 PM] AOMRocks20: He lays back.
[10:51 PM] AOMRocks20: "As long as people know little of Ellis, it will be her."
[10:53 PM] Kwakado: Sula clutches at his side. No robe. Nothing.
[10:53 PM] Kwakado: "I...I see. ...I am sorry, Kazama, to share this burden with you."
[10:53 PM] AOMRocks20: "What burden?"
[10:54 PM] Kwakado: "..."
[10:55 PM] Kwakado: "Foolish of me. This is of no concern to the Freyzenese after all, is it?"
[10:55 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I am not Freyzenese, Sula."
[10:56 PM] Kwakado: "Uu?"
[10:57 PM] AOMRocks20: "I was born here, but never have I felt connected with this country except with my job to protect its royalty."
[10:59 PM] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha ha...And I am no man of Khlin, either, to be sure. But you are a stronger man than I, Kaza-ma." Sula splashes a bit of water onto himself.
[11:00 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods. "...may I ask what burden I bear?"
[11:01 PM] Kwakado: "You said you were...close to Ellis-u?"
[11:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "I... yes."
[11:02 PM] Kwakado: "The Dwabi know that a killer brings Nanyo on themselves. And to those around them."
[11:03 PM] Kwakado: "But we have no kings, no castles. We have never tasted the cost of a thousand lives on our hearts."
[11:04 PM] Kwakado: "I can only wonder..." Sula thinks about Leo, and his sundered family. "..what kind of horror comes from so much Nanyo."
[11:05 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama frowns. "You believe... this Nanyo will effect Ellis."
[11:07 PM] Kwakado: Sula seats himself on a shallow part of the bath. "It is the law of our world. Elwyn said it too: The gods bring punishments for the deeds we do."
[11:07 PM] AOMRocks20: "Hmm. If something terrible happens to Ellis, I will make no such excuse. I will blame only myself."
[11:09 PM] Kwakado: "And that is your burden, Kaza-mo." Sula folded his arms. "Will you try to prevent this, and save her heart? Will you take one life, to save thousands? And if she does take this path, will you stand by her, even if you must defend against the gods?"
[11:13 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama rises slowly. "Until I see the gods come to this earth, Sula, I will only think of them to be excuses people make to do horrible things. If one of them does, and attempts to threaten Ellis, I will do my duty to attempt to sway them... however, I cannot tell you about the possibility of slaying Ellis."
[11:16 PM] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha...You are a good man. I really do feel safe...but perhaps I should not, coming into the bath speaking of death and Nanyo..." He meditates briefly. "If she chooses war, with the two countries of Khlin...Which will she side with, and which will she doom?"
[11:18 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shakes his head. "That, we will have to see ourselves... Sula, it is late. The both of us should be heading to rest in the morning."
[11:19 PM] Kwakado: He nods, letting out a little sigh. Very well, Kazama. My pegasus needs to stretch her wings before she can sleep, after all. He starts to get out
[11:19 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama towels off, then deposits it in a hole. He sits on a bench in the changing room, waiting for Sula.
[11:20 PM] Kwakado: Sula simply puts on his charm-covered crimson robe, nearly drenching it.
[11:21 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama turns, straddling the bench, and chuckles. "Aren't you going to towel off?"
[11:22 PM] Kwakado: Sula laughs a bit in return. "I am a man of the wind and the sky. A good flight will dry it off."
[11:22 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods. "Ah. Very true..."
[11:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "I suppose I'll rest myself here for a few minutes, then get changed."
[11:24 PM] Kwakado: "I see." Sula turns to him. "Kwemo to you, then. Kwemo to princess Ellis."
[11:24 PM] Kwakado: He bows
[11:24 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods, bowing himself. "Kwemo."
[11:27 PM] Kwakado: Sula turns and sets out to the door, stopping for a moment. "I will pray to the gods on your behalf, Kaza-mo, that we are wrong." He begins walking away. "That your princess is too kind for the throne of Freyzenwald."(edited)
[11:27 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods once more.
[11:28 PM] Kwakado: Sula leaves, feeling somehow less clean than when he entered, and sets out for the stables.
[11:29 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama lies back, relaxing alone to himself for around ten minutes before finally deciding to get up and actually get some clothes on. He then retires to his bed.
[11:29 PM] Kwakado: ===============RP END==================




No comments:

Post a Comment