Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paralogue 12.0.1: I'm Too Nice


Featuring: Elwyn, Vivianna, Leodin

[10:23 AM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn wandered the marketplace with chocolate in one hand and a basket in another. He was planning on buying some food for himself and for his horse, Michel. "I wonder if horses like to eat anything else other than just hay, grass, and vegetables with the occasional apple..."
[10:26 AM] Mika: Vivianna twirls in her new dress. "~Will you still love me When I'm no longer young and beautiful?~" She didnt think the purple would look so nice but it was working out to becoming one of her favorite dresses.
[10:30 AM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn kept watching the stalls, unaware that he was moving towards a twirling Vivianna until they bumped into eachother.
[10:30 AM] [TART] Mango: "Oh--! I'm terrible sorry..."
[10:31 AM] Mika: "Elwyn! It's fine! I should have paid more attention to where I was spinning."
[10:31 AM] REWlego: Leodin sees both of them and jumps down from a building, landing next to them
[10:33 AM] REWlego: He stands up after a roll. "Hello there."
[10:34 AM] [TART] Mango: "Leodin, you could've just...let us know. If I didn't know any better I'd think that some guy just lept off a building."
[10:34 AM] REWlego: "I did just leap off a building."
[10:35 AM] Mika: She looks a little lost at this but shrugs. "Hello to you Leodin."
[10:35 AM] [TART] Mango: "I meant someone leaping to their doom."
[10:36 AM] [TART] Mango: '...Anyways, what brings you here, Vivianna?"
[10:36 AM] Mika: "Well I'm in the mood for a new dress and today seemed good as any for one."
[10:39 AM] [TART] Mango: "That's nice! The dress does look great on you." Elwyn extended his arm that was carrying the basket. "I'm here to buy some snacks for Michel. Hay may be enough but he likes some carrots every now and then."
[10:40 AM] Mika: "Oh your horse right? I can make some caramelized carrots from him if you want." She hoped she didnt blush at the first thing he said.
[10:46 AM] [TART] Mango: "Oh, that sounds delightful! I'm sure he'll enjoy it, thank you for offering."
[10:47 AM] [TART] Mango: "Why not we three go look together? Shopping with friends is always fun."
[10:47 AM] Mika: 'Y-Yeah! Lets!"
[10:49 AM] REWlego: "Okay..... I'll just follow you two."
[10:49 AM] [TART] Mango: "I did say three."
[10:50 AM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn held both Vivianna and Leodin's hands. "No following, we'll all contribute together."
[10:51 AM] REWlego: Leodin looked slightly surprised "Uh, alright, but I don't really do much shopping, so I wouldn't know where to go."
[10:51 AM] Mika: She gets a slightly silly smile as she looks at their hands. "Yeah."
[10:56 AM] [TART] Mango: "Just point out if there's anything you'd like! I'll pay for your things."
[10:56 AM] REWlego: "No, no... I wouldn't make you do that."
[10:57 AM] [TART] Mango: "Well I insist. You deserve a break after all the rooftop sleeping you do."
[10:58 AM] REWlego: Leodin looks at Vivi "Well, Vivianna was kind enough to give me a room to stay in."(edited)
[10:58 AM] Mika: She is zoned out as she looks around..."Huh..yeah I bought two rooms. I have a bunch of people living with me now."
[11:00 AM] [TART] Mango: "She did? How very kind of her." He smiled at Vivianna. "You've got half of the break, let's get you the other half."
[11:02 AM] Mika: "Oh no, I have money, you don't need to spend anyone me." She gives him a peace sign.
[11:03 AM] [TART] Mango: "All right, but if I do end up getting something for you, I'll insist on you taking it."
[11:04 AM] Mika: She nods. "That's fine." Damn this man for being so pretty and nice, damn him.
[11:11 AM] [TART] Mango: "Say, Vivianna...would you mind letting me hear you sing? If that's fine with you, of course..."
[11:12 AM] REWlego: "Oh, that would be wonderful!"
[11:12 AM] Mika: S-sing..for you.." She looks away
[11:13 AM] Mika: "S- sure!
[11:14 AM] [TART] Mango: "I was talking with Kalenzo some time ago, and it seemed like all everyone I know has heard you sing. This is probably a selfish request..."
[11:15 AM] Mika: "N-no it's fine!"
[11:16 AM] Mika: She begins to sway as she starts to sing. Her eyes close.
[11:18 AM] REWlego: Leodin looks at Elwyn and nods
[11:18 AM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn closes his eyes and nervously tries to sing along.
[11:19 AM] Mika: "~Fool me fool me Go on and fool me Love me love me Pretend that you love me~"
[11:20 AM] [TART] Mango: "That was amazing, Vivianna..."
[11:21 AM] Mika: "A-AH t-t-thanks!"
[11:22 AM] REWlego: "I-I..... that was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard..." He says, somewhat dazed
[11:23 AM] Mika: "Thanks Leodin but you've heard me sing before, it's not special."
[11:26 AM] REWlego: "I've never heard you and Elwyn sing together before.... Each of you are spectacular on your own, but both of you together is just.... divine."
[11:27 AM] Mika: "R-Really!?" She gives him bright smile to him.
[11:29 AM] [TART] Mango: "I've never really...sang before, to be honest... The only one I know is one from an old friend."
[11:30 AM] [TART] Mango: "And it doesn't have any words, so you can see how it turned out when I made mistakes just now." He smiled sheepishly.
[11:30 AM] REWlego: "Well, I'm not joking when I say that your voices in harmony could make me pass out if I listened to it for too long."
[11:32 AM] Mika: Ah don't say that Leodin, why does he have to be so perfect! I was looking for a man who's voice match perfectly with mine. Vivianna wants to scream but this is hid behind a small but bitter smile.
[11:35 AM] [TART] Mango: "Um..." Elwyn fiddled with his robe. "I kind of want to sing more, but I get nervous around crowds when I'm doing so..."
[11:36 AM] Mika: "Oh..well I suppose, closing your eyes would help. Just think about the song and ignore the crowd."
[11:37 AM] [TART] Mango: "I guess that sounds about right...."
[11:37 AM] Mika: "Give it a try."
[11:38 AM] [TART] Mango: "I'm just letting you know, I might sound silly..."
[11:39 AM] REWlego: Leodin puts an arm around Elwyn. "I don't think you sounded silly, Elwyn. Your voice is magnificent."
[11:39 AM] [TART] Mango: "Thanks, Leodin... I...I think I'm ready."
[11:39 AM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn closed his eyes. Oh, Gods...
[11:41 AM] [TART] Mango: "I'm saying again that it doesn't have any words, and don't make fun of me. Okay?"
[11:41 AM] Mika: "We won't!"
[11:42 AM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn opened his eyes and glared at his friends before shutting them again. "La la la la la~, la~..."
[11:43 AM] Mika: Vivianna smiles and backs him up, filling in when his notes fall a little flat.
[11:43 AM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn opens his eyes and smiled at Vivianna's encouragement.
[11:44 AM] [TART] Mango: He continued to sing with more confidence this time.
[11:46 AM] REWlego: Leodin started building up some confidence, and closed his eyes like Vivi said, as he began harmonizing at a lower octave.
[11:50 AM] [TART] Mango: "La la la, la la~ la~..."
[11:51 AM] [TART] Mango: "..." Elwyn sighed when he finished. "...That was so nervewracking..."
[11:51 AM] Mika: Vivi stops and smile. "You're voice is so pretty, everything about you is pretty. I'm pretty jealous."
[11:52 AM] [TART] Mango: "I'm not all that..." Elwyn smiled back. "Besides, you're prettier and you have the superior voice."
[11:53 AM] Mika: She shakes her head. "I'm on the plainer side and with a little practice and training your voice could be just as good.
[11:56 AM] [TART] Mango: "...Fine, you got me..." He blushed from the compliments.
[11:56 AM] [TART] Mango: "It was really nice singing with you two, that song is really important to me and...I wouldn't really mind if we do this again some time."
[11:57 AM] Mika: "Oh I wouldn't either!"
[12:04 PM] [TART] Mango: "And...thank you for encouraging me. I thought it was silly of me to enjoy singing..."
[12:05 PM] Mika: "No singing is really fun! It can help get someone out of a dark place."
[12:08 PM] [TART] Mango: "I can feel what you mean. I'm feeling a bit happier now that I sang my problems away."
[12:08 PM] Mika: She smiles. "Ah you know how I said I came here because a fortune teller told me id find a husband?"
[12:09 PM] [TART] Mango: "You did. How is that going for you?"
[12:09 PM] REWlego: Didn't go so well for me....
[12:11 PM] Mika: "I've just deiced to never love again. I've been chasing after love since I was 15 and I've never found it. So I give up."
[12:12 PM] [TART] Mango: "Giving up?"
[12:12 PM] Mika: "Yep, I've decided. I will adopt and live my life alone with the child."
[12:12 PM] REWlego: Leodin tries to ignore what they're saying, but can't help but become sad
[12:13 PM] [TART] Mango: "I see..."
[12:13 PM] [TART] Mango: "Giving up doesn't suit someone such as yourself..."
[12:13 PM] Mika: "Well I've learned...that I will never be with the one I want."
[12:13 PM] REWlego: "I, uh.... I should probably go.... I'm not sure I should be a part of this conversation."
[12:14 PM] [TART] Mango: "Leodin...?"
[12:14 PM] Mika: "....Can we talk alone Elwyn...Please."
[12:15 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh, um...sure. I don't really understand what's going on but I'll respect your requests.
[12:15 PM] REWlego: Leodin runs away from the group and finds a rooftop to sit on.
[12:15 PM] Mika: "Oh well he's..gone. Anyway..Leodin..Leodin confessed to me. So I'd like for you to be there for him, you're his friend."
[12:17 PM] [TART] Mango: "Ah, I see..."
[12:18 PM] [TART] Mango: "Come with me, Vivianna. Let's find somewhere to sit while we talk."
[12:18 PM] Mika: She nods. "Alright."
[12:19 PM] [TART] Mango: Sooner or later, they found a bench. "Well..." Elwyn sat down. "You can carry on with what you need to talk about. I'm here to listen."
[12:21 PM] Mika: "Just...be there for him. I know reject..it it takes a lot off of a person. It's the reason I've givin up. I don't want him to end up like me. He deserves to have something. I gave up those dreams at 20."
[12:23 PM] [TART] Mango: "Vivianna..."
[12:23 PM] [TART] Mango: He put his hand on hers. "You can trust me to help him out." He smiled.
[12:24 PM] Mika: She smiles. "Thank you. He's still young you know."
[12:24 PM] [TART] Mango: "I know..."
[12:24 PM] [TART] Mango: "Even...even if you don't find a husband, happiness can still be found. It just doesn't have to be romantic."
[12:26 PM] Mika: "Elwyn...I need..something to cling to..someone to sing with me, someone to cook for...someone to be there when I break down. Friends are always nice but I'll never stop needing more...I don't want to end up like my parents, together because my mother couldn't find anyone to take her."
[12:29 PM] [TART] Mango: "..." He hugged Vivianna.
[12:30 PM] Mika: "Don't...
[12:30 PM] [TART] Mango: "I'm sorry, that must have been terrible for you to go through."
[12:30 PM] Mika: "It...I was giving the love my mother couldn't get in her life."
[12:31 PM] [TART] Mango: "You said a fortune teller told you that you'll find a husband, right?"
[12:32 PM] Mika: "Yes..probably lying..but she did it for free so...a free lie."
[12:32 PM] [TART] Mango: "...Hey."
[12:32 PM] [TART] Mango: "Giving up may seem easy...but I don't want you to give up on your goals just like that."
[12:32 PM] [TART] Mango: "Come with me, to Izumo."
[12:32 PM] Mika: ".................Why?"
[12:34 PM] [TART] Mango: "I know someone, someone who tells the truth. The archduke is a descendent of the Gods, surely they'll help you know."
[12:34 PM] Mika: "I couldn't..you
[12:35 PM] Mika: "You're going with Leodin aren't you?"
[12:35 PM] [TART] Mango: "I'm sure he won't mind if the three of us take a little detour." He smiled.
[12:35 PM] [TART] Mango: "Even so...I'll still pray for your success. You deserve the happiness you're looking for, and I want to help supply it to you as much as I can."
[12:35 PM] Mika: "But it's going to hurt him if I'm with you."
[12:36 PM] [TART] Mango: "Time heals all wounds, Vivianna."
[12:37 PM] Mika: "..True."
[12:38 PM] Mika: "Maybe I should settle..my mother was never sad when she was with my father..he treated her like a man in love. She..she was...not sad."
[12:38 PM] [TART] Mango: "Love can be found in the most unexpected of places sometimes..."
[12:40 PM] Mika: "True that. I once liked a...well he called himself a dragon whisper.." She giggles. "He sure was something.."
[12:40 PM] [TART] Mango: "That does sound entertaining to watch." He chuckled.
[12:40 PM] Mika: "Married one of those dragons of his..I was the happiest one at the wedding..."
[12:40 PM] Mika: She starts to cry
[12:41 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn took out a handkerchief and wiped the tears away from her eyes.
[12:41 PM] [TART] Mango: "There, there..."
[12:41 PM] Mika: "It happens every time!"
[12:42 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, if it does happen, I'll give you my shoulder to cry on."
[12:42 PM] Mika: "It happened with you as well elwyn."
[12:43 PM] Mika: She laughs. "I thought this time..well I shouldn't have."
[12:44 PM] [TART] Mango: "I see..."
[12:44 PM] [TART] Mango: "I guess we can both learn from eachother in some way..."
[12:44 PM] Mika: "Tell me what's wrong with me Elwyn..what do I need to change?! I will!"
[12:45 PM] Mika: "Why am I rejected!?"
[12:45 PM] [TART] Mango: "I can't answer why you've been rejected...but I can tell you what you need to change."
[12:45 PM] [TART] Mango: "Absolutely nothing."
[12:45 PM] Mika: She pouts. "Doesn't help."
[12:46 PM] [TART] Mango: "It does." Elwyn smiled. "You're a wonderful woman, the way you sing is as if you are an angel. You're kind, you help people in need, there are many good things about you."
[12:47 PM] [TART] Mango: "And you're a good baker, I don't think I EVER want that to change."
[12:47 PM] Mika: "There must be something though. Something I'm lacking.."
[12:47 PM] Mika: "Maybe I'm too nice?
[12:47 PM] Mika: "I sing a lot as well...I cook way too much
[12:47 PM] [TART] Mango: "Just...be yourself, I guess."
[12:47 PM] Mika: "I'm very girly."
[12:48 PM] [TART] Mango: "Do what you can do, and not change yourself for someone who doesn't even deserve you."
[12:49 PM] [TART] Mango: "I can tell that whoever ends up being with you, will be a very lucky man. Or woman, you never know."
[12:49 PM] Mika: "...Thanks..I guess." She frowns. "Lucky..."
[12:49 PM] [TART] Mango: "If you're referring to myself, I'm not as lucky as you think..."
[12:52 PM] [TART] Mango: "I've faced many problems in my journey through life. Prejudice, threats, all cause I decided I only have romantic feelings for those of the same gender. Hiding it in Izumo wasn't very fun..."
[12:53 PM] [TART] Mango: "And the one guy I ended up liking probably doesn't like me back." He shrugged while smiling. "Perhaps I've made a mistake somewhere along the way, but if that's what the Gods have decided, then I can only accept it and continue on."
[12:55 PM] [TART] Mango: "Staying positive is the only thing I can do at a time like this."
[12:56 PM] [TART] Mango: "Smile during hard times, and happiness will always come to you...that's what I've learned from my friend. And I suppose they were right. I found you and Leodin. And I wouldn't trade our friendship away for anything else."(edited)
[12:59 PM] Mika: She smiles brightly. "He likes you back and I hate him for it. I was talking about me Elwyn..but thank you...so much for this."
[1:00 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh! Well, uh...sorry for changing it to be about me..."
[1:01 PM] [TART] Mango: "But...you're welcome." He smiles back.
[1:01 PM] [TART] Mango: "Are you feeling better?"
[1:02 PM] Mika: "I am..and I..won't give up but..I won't be as nice. Boy like people who are a bit...spicy..and I'm not but I can try to be." She snaps her fingers weakly at him.
[1:03 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn stifled a laugh. "That's some spicy you've got in you."
[1:04 PM] Mika: She grins. "Yep, I'm different. No more free food for people. I..I'm not making your horse carrots..nor am I going to house people. I'm moving today in fact and not telling anyone where!"
[1:10 PM] [TART] Mango: "...Now you're just making me worried."
[1:11 PM] Mika: "I'm changing ok, for the better. Before I was too nice!"
[1:12 PM] [TART] Mango: Sweat drop. "That doesn't mean you can't be nice..."
[1:12 PM] [TART] Mango: "Let's just take things slow, all right?"
[1:12 PM] Mika: She frowns. "Did I do something wrong?"
[1:14 PM] [TART] Mango: "That was too spicy." He smile.
[1:14 PM] [TART] Mango: "Unless you want to set someones tongue on fire, why don't we start slow?"
[1:15 PM] [TART] Mango: "Like...being yourself. If you see Kazama, you don't have to pretend to be nice to him or anything, just speak your mind."
[1:15 PM] Mika: "Oh..well I hate him so very much. When I see him, I'm remind that I am a plain girl trying to hard and that I should just bow and let men like him be happy."
[1:16 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, even if I don't want that to happen...just punch him I guess?"
[1:16 PM] Mika: "Really?"
[1:17 PM] [TART] Mango: "If he makes you that mad, you don't have to keep it to yourself."
[1:17 PM] [TART] Mango: "If its something you'd totally do, then just hit him I guess?"
[1:18 PM] Mika: She smiles. "Thank you! I hate that man!" She gives him a thumbs up. "Ah..s-shoould I tell Leodin..he..really doesn't have a chance with me...I might have gave him false hope."
[1:19 PM] [TART] Mango: "Rejection may sting, but it is sometimes necessary in order to move on."
[1:19 PM] Mika: 'Alright...can you call Leodin back over."
[1:22 PM] [TART] Mango: "Um, I'll try."
[1:22 PM] [TART] Mango: "Leodiiiin!"
[1:23 PM] REWlego: At first, there's a pause, but he jumps from a roof to the side of them, landing at the base of the building.
[1:23 PM] Mika: She takes a deep breath.
[1:24 PM] [TART] Mango: "You can do it, Vivianna."
[1:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin takes his mask off
[1:25 PM] Mika: She walks up to him. "Leodin move on...I will never love you like that. I love you so much as a brother I always wanted though."
[1:25 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods and hugs Vivianna "I understand.... thank you."
[1:26 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn smiled as he watched the scene in front of him unfold.
[1:26 PM] Mika: She smiles. "Friend ok."
[1:26 PM] REWlego: "I will always love both of you as the best friends I've ever had."
[1:27 PM] Mika: "Thanks!"
[1:28 PM] REWlego: "I.... I will always love you, but I will just need to love you in a different way."
[1:29 PM] [TART] Mango: "Time heals all wounds."
[1:29 PM] Mika: "He's right."
[1:30 PM] REWlego: "Thank you, both of you...." He walks up to Elwyn and hugs him as well
[1:31 PM] [TART] Mango: "W-Woah, there...are you going to start crying on me too?" He laughed.
[1:32 PM] REWlego: Leodin already had a few tears "I'd rather not start sobbing right now."
[1:32 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn gasped. "Leodin...!"
[1:32 PM] Mika: She looks away
[1:33 PM] [TART] Mango: "There, there..." Elwyn helped sit Leodin down.
[1:33 PM] REWlego: "No, no... I'll deal with this."
[1:33 PM] [TART] Mango: He couldn't help but smile. "What am I going to do with you two..." He handed Leodin a handkerchief.
[1:33 PM] REWlego: Leodin didn't accept it and instead put his mask back on
[1:33 PM] Mika: "I'm going now."
[1:34 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh, you're leaving?"
[1:34 PM] [TART] Mango: "I thought we could have some more fun..."
[1:34 PM] Mika: "...Can I ah scream? I need to let it out."
[1:35 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands up and walks over to Vivi "Of course." He tries for a slight smile
[1:35 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn covered his ears.
[1:36 PM] Mika: She lets out a shriek as she falls to the ground.
[1:36 PM] REWlego: Leodin doesn't cover his ears and just closes his eyes
[1:36 PM] [TART] Mango: "I wonder if I can get Yavae to help..."
[1:37 PM] Mika: "No..NO I'm ..changing my home anyway. I..I need to stay by myself."
[1:38 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn whispered to Leodin. "She's trying to be more 'spicy'."
[1:38 PM] REWlego: "Really? I don't know if I'll be able to stay with Yavae for much longer though...."
[1:38 PM] Mika: She shrugs and starts to walks away, already thinking about where she'll live.

No comments:

Post a Comment