Monday, July 11, 2016

Paralogue 9.0.2: Sobbing Beneath His Mask


Featuring: Yavae, Leodin, Vivianna, Drew

[5:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: The door suddenly is opened "Hey guys, I'm home. You seen Kaija around here?"
[5:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh and hi Leodin."
[5:50 PM] REWlego: Leodin quickly dashes to his mask, almost dropping his sword
[5:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What's his problem..?"
[5:51 PM] Mika: She smiles. "Hey Yavae!"(edited)
[5:52 PM] REWlego: "Uh... Hi Yavae" Leodin quickly tries to put his mask back on
[5:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why is Leodin so scared? What, did I get even more intimidating than usual while I was out?"
[5:54 PM] REWlego: "Well, I don't just show my face to everyone."
[5:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well you apparently did."
[5:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, did you man up yet?"
[5:59 PM] REWlego: "W-what's that supposed to mean?"
[5:59 PM] Mika: "I said no Yavae."
[6:00 PM] REWlego: Leodin understands what she was asking and his expression turns gloomy(edited)
[6:00 PM] Mika: She sighs and continue to eat
[6:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins laughing loudly
[6:03 PM] REWlego: Leodin ignores her and goes back to eating
[6:03 PM] Mika: "Please don't laugh."
[6:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Still laughing
[6:04 PM] REWlego: Yavae can't see, but Vivi can see in Leodin's face that he's holding back some anger
[6:04 PM] Mika: "Yavae! I said stop!"
[6:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She finally stops, sighing
[6:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Sorry, that was just funny to me."
[6:08 PM] Mika: "It's not."
[6:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why not? You where talking about how no men love you and the second one does you turn him down. I like your style!"
[6:09 PM] Mika: She flushes, looking ashamed
[6:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Never settle for less than what you want, no matter how desperate you are!"
[6:14 PM] Mika: "Be quiet Yavae! Leodin is right here, please think of his feelings."
[6:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, why should be feel bad about it? You don't like him like that, so what?"
[6:16 PM] Mika: "Because he is still my friend."
[6:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And..? If he is mad about you having different desires than what he wants you to have that's too bad for him."
[6:18 PM] REWlego: Leodin finally gives in and stands up, facing Yavae "Yavae, tell me... what do you wish to accomplish by standing there arguing with Vivianna?"(edited)
[6:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..?" She looks mildly confused
[6:20 PM] REWlego: "Right now, nothing is happening, yet you insist on arguing with Vivianna about this."
[6:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "This is an argument? I haven't even raised my voice yet."
[6:21 PM] REWlego: "By most definitions, yes, this is an argument."
[6:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I don't think so. I was congratulating her on sticking to her standards."
[6:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin's hand instinctively went for his sword, but he lowered his hand out of respect for Vivi
[6:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She grins "Don't think I didn't see that."
[6:25 PM] Mika: Vivianna sighs. "Please stop you two. I cooked dinner Yavae."
[6:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh! Can I have some?"
[6:25 PM] Mika: "If you stop talking about me and Leodin."(edited)
[6:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Deal, hand me a plate."
[6:26 PM] Mika: She gives her a tired smile and hands her a plate
[6:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins eating happily
[6:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin turns to face both of them "I apologize, I acted out of turn."
[6:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ya, you did."
[6:28 PM] Mika: "Both of you did."
[6:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "When did I talk out of turn?"
[6:30 PM] Mika: Bringing up Leodin and I."
[6:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I did that before you told me not to."
[6:34 PM] Mika: She sighs. "It's a sensitive thing to talk about. Some we don't laugh about."
[6:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why shouldn't I laugh?"
[6:37 PM] Mika: "It's rude."
[6:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "How is being happy about you sticking to your standards rude? Do people not laugh in joy for their friends in Nohr?"
[6:38 PM] REWlego: "Well, you're saying that I don't fit said standards, when I'm standing right here."
[6:38 PM] Mika: "Not if it hurts another friend, see."
[6:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well you don't apparently, that's not my fault."
[6:39 PM] REWlego: Leodin opens his mouth to talk, but decides against it and sits down near the window
[6:40 PM] Mika: "Yavae if you can't be nice I will kick you out."
[6:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? How am I not being nice?" She seems honestly confused
[6:42 PM] Mika: "By rubbing in his face that I said no to him."
[6:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, you did. Should I lie to him and say you didn't?"
[6:43 PM] REWlego: Leodin is trying to ignore Yavae and is just looking out the window at the plaza
[6:45 PM] Mika: "You shouldn't have said anything."
[6:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I don't see why." She keeps eating
[6:47 PM] Mika: "Let's just drop this alright."
[6:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She shrugs, still eating
[6:48 PM] Mika: "Leodin is staying with us now ok."
[6:52 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at Yavae, curious as to what she'll think about this
[6:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, like for good..?"
[6:54 PM] Mika: "For as long as he needs to."
[6:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, as long as he respects my boundries that's fine. And doesn't go after Kaija's clothes or anything, that'd be creepy."
[6:56 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks very confused
[6:57 PM] Mika: "Why would he do any of that?"
[6:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She shrugs "Dunno, I don't know him too well."
[6:59 PM] Mika: "Well he's not like that."
[7:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good, then we won't have a problem."
[7:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "This is good food, by the way."
[7:09 PM] Mika: "Thanks girl. How is Kaija?"
[7:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Not sure, I haven't seen her recently. She was acting odd, she left before I woke up."
[7:12 PM] Mika: "She didn't like that drew had sleep on the couch."
[7:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Wait, he did what?"
[7:12 PM] REWlego: "Oh, uh... speaking of which, where will I be sleeping?"
[7:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Couch probably, unless Vivi's sharing her bed."
[7:17 PM] Mika: "Might have to fight drew."
[7:18 PM] REWlego: "Uh.. he can have the couch. I... I'll take the floor."
[7:18 PM] Mika: "And ill need more bed things."
[7:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why is Drew crashing on our couch? He has money."
[7:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "He certainly steals enough of it."
[7:20 PM] REWlego: "I'm really okay with him staying on the couch, the floor is better than the roof."
[7:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You're the hobo here, if Drew wants the couch he should pay us for it."
[7:30 PM] Mika: "Because Drew is a friend."
[7:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I don't really trust a friend who tries to steal from you"
[7:31 PM] Mika: "He wouldn't."
[7:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "He said he would when I first met him."
[7:33 PM] Mika: "Well I trust him not too."
[7:35 PM] REWlego: "I don't think Drew would steal... He actually bought me a room last night."
[7:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why doesn't he buy himself one...?" She muses
[7:40 PM] REWlego: "He said it was something he doesn't do often... He must have been in a generous mood."
[7:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph. I wouldn't trust it if I was you."
[7:47 PM] REWlego: "Well, it doesn't sound like Vivianna's planning on kicking him out."
[7:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I disagree with her on that, but it's her room."
[7:52 PM] Mika: She not listening as she makes another list of supplies to buy. "I need to get a steady job."
[7:53 PM] REWlego: "Well, so do I, but I don't see how that applies to what we're talking about."
[7:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She shrugs "He still should pay for the couch."
[7:55 PM] REWlego: "Uh... Okay. Well I guess that means Drew is staying here, and I'm on the floor, unless there's another option."
[7:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, should we charge Drew to live on our couch?"
[7:57 PM] Mika: "No and I'm getting another room, for the boys. I will pay half and Drew will pay half."
[7:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? Why do you need to pay for their room?"
[7:57 PM] Mika: "Because Leodin can't."
[7:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Drew can"
[7:58 PM] REWlego: "I don't want to make you do that... Honestly I'm fine with the floor."
[7:59 PM] Mika: Vivianna yawns, maybe she could buy room for herself...wait that sounded great.
[8:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She sighs
[8:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well that was good. We have any desert?"
[8:05 PM] Mika: "Yes, I made some frozen fruit ice pops, they should be good and frozen now."
[8:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Excelent!"
[8:08 PM] REWlego: "Uh, I'm not too hungry, you two can have them."
[8:11 PM] Mika: Vivianna sits down. "Yavae what if I meet a prince at the party. I need to practice dancing."
[8:12 PM] REWlego: Okay... Don't even think about dancing with me then, cool.
[8:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..? Dancing?"
[8:14 PM] Mika: She pulls out the fruit pops. "Yes, dancing. I'm not too good at it. I always step on men's feet. Do you want banana or apple flavored?"
[8:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Give me a banana please. Also, I haven't danced in a while."
[8:19 PM] Mika: She hands her the fruit pop. "I haven't either..but I don't want to make a fool of myself." She smiles, it would be like a fairy tale, she'd meet a prince and he'd teach her how to dance. She lets out a dreamy sigh
[8:19 PM] REWlego: Why does she do this when I'm right here? It's almost as bad as Kazama and Elwyn were...
[8:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..." She begins sucking on her fruit pop
[8:23 PM] Mika: She starts to play with her hair, up or down. Maybe something new..a cut perhaps..or dye..Vivi stands and twirls. "I wonder if Elwyn would give me dance lessons. He's so graceful."
[8:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I should probably work on my own skills..."
[8:27 PM] REWlego: "Back in Khlin, my mother had me learn how to dance... She made me learn a lot of things that she thought nobility would need to know."
[8:29 PM] Mika: "Really, sounds a bit like my mother." She smiles as she looks out the window. "Say Leodin, what if we both meet our..you know ones when we are at the party."
[8:30 PM] REWlego: "......" Leodin gives her a look trying to remind her what he said earlier
[8:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Still not paying attention and eating the fruit pop
[8:31 PM] Mika: She gives him a sad smile, as if to say, wait but don't wait for her, seek out others.
[8:31 PM] REWlego: Leodin softly shakes his head in disagreement
[8:33 PM] Mika: "I need to head out you two before it gets dark. No I don't need to walked anywhere, I'll be back real quick ok."
[8:34 PM] REWlego: "Well... I'll just be out at the plaza then." Leodin doesn't want to be stuck with Yavae
[8:35 PM] Mika: "I think you two should talk a little."
[8:36 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks back at Yavae and then to Vivi and shakes his head
[8:37 PM] Mika: "If we are to be staying together we need to somewhat get along."
[8:38 PM] REWlego: "And I will learn, just... I'd like to get out for a bit."
[8:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She has been zoned out sucking on her fruit pop and thinking about nonsense for a while
[8:40 PM] Mika: "Well then have a nice night Leodin." She putting up her hair, she needed to relax and get a breath of fresh air.\
[8:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm...? Oh, you're going?"
[8:41 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks outside but waits at the exit to the inn to tell Vivi one more thing
[8:43 PM] Mika: "Yes I'll be back in a little." She changes into a simple dress and walks out.
[8:45 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna... I just need to tell you, I'm so sorry for everything... My confession, the kiss, the argument with Yavae, I.... I think you and I both know it's best if I don't stay in your room tonight."
[8:46 PM] Mika: "I..I agree. Everyone needs to calm down."
[8:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae just calms down
[8:47 PM] REWlego: Leodin stays silent for a moment "I'll stay on the roof again tonight. It's best for everyone."
[8:48 PM] Mika: "But only for tonight ok."
[8:48 PM] REWlego: "It's not going to get any easier and you know it..."
[8:50 PM] Mika: "And why isn't it?"
[8:51 PM] REWlego: "I-I can't do this..." He fights himself to hold back tears "I don't know if it's even possible to be around you without thinking about that kiss, and how much I regret falling for you so easily."
[8:52 PM] Mika: "I..Leodin I was..no I am going to distance myself." She hands him a small sack. "It's a weeks worth of rent. Good find a place to stay."
[8:53 PM] REWlego: "I... I don't know what to say... I don't want to leave, but I know it's what's right..."
[8:54 PM] Mika: "If it hurts to see me then I please leave, don't put yourself through anymore pain ok."
[8:55 PM] REWlego: "It's not you that hurts me, it's the reminder of my own inability to move on."
[8:56 PM] Mika: "The Leodin, we need to stay away from each other for awhile. If you don't see me that much you'll start to forget what made you fall for me."
[8:58 PM] REWlego: "I'm afraid that the separation will hurt even more... I'm so sorry I'm making you deal with this, Vivianna... if only I hadn't kissed you, this could have turned out so much better."
[8:59 PM] Mika: "Did that kiss really mess this all up. It was a quick one Leodin, like a peck.." She struggles to find something that will help him. He was one of her closest friends here.
[9:01 PM] REWlego: "Strange how something so little could change a friendship so much..."
[9:02 PM] Mika: She nods, eyes sad.
[9:04 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna... I... I...." He starts sobbing beneath his mask, but tries to hide it
[9:05 PM] Mika: She hugs him tightly. "Shhh...please Leodin, forget about me."
[9:06 PM] REWlego: "I could never forget about you, Vivianna... I don't want to..."
[9:07 PM] Mika: "But you wouldn't be so sad if you did."
[9:09 PM] REWlego: "You don't know what you're asking me to do.... I can't forget about the first person I've ever loved..... I can't do that Vivianna."
[9:11 PM] Mika: She brings his head down, kissing him forehead before taking his mask off and wiping his eyes. "Try to get some rest tonight Leodin."
[9:13 PM] REWlego: "How do we move on from this? I... I can't."
[9:15 PM] Mika: "Try to see me as a friend again, like Kazama."
[9:17 PM] REWlego: "Elwyn was different... I didn't feel this way about him... I'll never be able to see us as just friends... I don't want to, but I'm afraid that I'll feel like I want something more."
[9:19 PM] Mika: "..But Leodin..what will happen if I find someone? You'll hurt so much..." She finally steps back from him. "I..I'm going now..Please..please talk to someone."
[9:20 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts his mask back on "If you find someone, then it will hurt... But I'll be happy for you. You deserve it more than I do."
[9:21 PM] Mika: She takes one last look at him before running away.
[9:23 PM] REWlego: Leodin leans against the wall of the inn for what seems like hours as his mind subconsciously thinks about what he's going to do with his life from then on.
[9:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: At some point Yavae comes downstairs "Hm...? You're still here?"
[9:27 PM] REWlego: Leodin says nothing, just standing there, looking like a lifeless corpse
[9:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She pokes him "Hey, you alive?"
[9:29 PM] REWlego: Leodin appears to come back from the dead as his thoughts start to return to his conscious mind "Hm? Didn't hear what you said."(edited)
[9:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I asked if you were still alive."
[9:29 PM] REWlego: "Not really, no."
[9:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What is that supposed to mean?"
[9:31 PM] REWlego: "I don't feel very alive, Yavae..."
[9:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Explain it more clearly please, I am not a mind reader. One of the tricks I didn't inherit from my mother."
[9:33 PM] REWlego: "I didn't think that it would need much explaining... Vivianna basically told me to move on and then left."
[9:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Then move on."
[9:34 PM] REWlego: "Right, don't know why I expected you to say anything else..." Leodin starts walking away
[9:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She follows "What, you think I am wrong?"
[9:35 PM] REWlego: "I think that I'll do what I want, and you don't know what's best for me."
[9:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You don't seem to know what's best for you either if you think that you can fix your problems by crying about them."
[9:37 PM] REWlego: "I don't think that you're allowed to tell me how to feel."
[9:38 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm not telling you how to feel idiot, I am telling you how to act about what you feel."
[9:38 PM] REWlego: "Thanks, but no thanks."
[9:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I didn't ask for your permission. Either accept her choice and move on or work to change her mind, don't just wallow."
[9:40 PM] REWlego: "I don't see either happening very easily, the latter being impossible."
[9:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I doubt that. And I never said it would be easy, I am saying it would be worth it."
[9:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You really would prefer a life of eternal agony and self-pity?"
[9:43 PM] REWlego: "Of course not..... Why do you doubt that changing her mind is impossible? I'm not the type she's interested in"
[9:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Then take the other option."
[9:46 PM] REWlego: "Even though that option is worse, it's the only one that can happen."
[9:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What makes you think it is worse?"
[9:48 PM] REWlego: "Because moving on would mean that if Vivianna changes her mind, then I might have settled for someone else by then."
[9:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And? She is a strong woman, she can find someone else."
[9:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Plus, didn't you say she wouldn't change her mind?"
[9:50 PM] REWlego: "It seems impossible now, but she mentioned it... I think it was more of a way to lessen the pain though."
[9:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, every second that you are too foolish to make a choice is another second you spend making yourself feel pain."
[9:53 PM] REWlego: "Why do you keep saying I have a choice? How could I possibly change her mind?"
[9:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Then don't try, and work on moving on instead. She can do it."
[9:55 PM] REWlego: "You keep avoiding the question... How is it possible to change her mind?"
[9:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I gave you two options and you keep saying you don't want to do that one, so I'm not answering it. As for how to do it, you could try to be the man she's looking for."
[9:58 PM] REWlego: "And what kind of man would that be? There's only so much you can change about your looks"
[9:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ask her and find out. Whatever you do it's better than sitting here and wallowing in your tears, and if you fail than you can simply try something else."
[10:00 PM] REWlego: "Hm... I don't know if asking her would yield much... But I guess there's no harm in asking."
[10:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, then do that instead of crying about it. Where are you headed?"
[10:02 PM] REWlego: "Nowhere, I guess..."
[10:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "That sounds like a bad plan."
[10:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Just come sleep on the couch."
[10:07 PM] REWlego: "I don't think Vivianna wants me to stay in her room anymore."(edited)
[10:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, she's not there either. I'll handle it in the morning."
[10:08 PM] REWlego: "Really? You would do that?"
[10:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "On the condition that you stop being a self-pitying pile of sorrow."
[10:10 PM] REWlego: "I-I can try..."
[10:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Don't try, do."
[10:11 PM] REWlego: "Alright... You seem very adamant about this... Why are you so concerned about me all of a sudden?"
[10:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I don't like seeing someone being so pathetic."
[10:14 PM] REWlego: "Huh... You're so comforting, until you're not."
[10:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm honest. Now get back there and to sleep, I'm getting fresh air."
[10:15 PM] REWlego: "Hm... Okay."
[10:16 PM] REWlego: Leodin goes back to find Drew on the sofa, so he sleeps behind the couch so that he won't be found as easily
[10:17 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hrm....Is someone.......finding pork.......in a sword..." He dozes back into a deep sleep
[10:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin knows it's wrong to be here without Vivi's permission, so he exits and climbs onto the roof, and proceeds to just roam the town.
[10:31 PM] REWlego: He ends up passing Vivianna but doesn't say anything and just continues walking until he eventually finds place to sleep
[10:31 PM] REWlego: ============RP END===========



No comments:

Post a Comment