Sunday, July 10, 2016

Paralogue 5.1.1: Like a Honeymoon

Featuring: Leodin, Elwyn, Vivianna, Kazama

Leodin meets with Elwyn at the plaza, confused as to why Kazama reacted so strangely to the story of his uncle, but they are interrupted by Vivianna, who is hopelessly infatuated with the beautiful  Elwyn. Leodin introduces them to each other, but in such a way that Elwyn thinks Leodin and Vivianna are a couple. They share compliments, learn that they all have some Nohrian heritage, and Leodin explains his upcoming journey to Nohr with Elwyn in such a way that Vivianna thinks Leodin and Elwyn are a couple. Kazama sneaks in just in time to observe Vivianna flirting with Elwyn as Leodin heads for the dumpling stand. He begs Kazama to stop her before she gets out of hand, so the ninja gets aggressively affectionate with the monk, and Vivianna runs off crying. Leodin follows and tries cheering her up, but she convinces him to go back to his friends.

[1:11 PM] REWlego: Leodin was at his normal spot at the plaza, sitting atop a building scanning the area. He's primarily searching for Elwyn or Kazama, but is on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary
[1:15 PM] Mango: Elwyn shows up on the scene by himself, he didn't get Michel like he said he would.
[1:15 PM] Mika: Vivianna looks around before stuffing a bar of chocolate down. She choked a little and hoped no one noticed.
[1:19 PM] REWlego: Leodin spots both of them, but climbs down to go talk to Elwyn
[1:19 PM] Mango: Why is being in love so...hard? I couldn't even face Kazama...it was like I could've died if I did... Elwyn audibly groaned to himself.
[1:20 PM] REWlego: Leodin leaves his sword on the roof, to make sure he's not caught by a guard. He walks up next to Elwyn "Hey Elwyn."
[1:20 PM] Mika: Vivianna coughs a little before grinning, the chocolate in this land was truly the best! She notices Leodin but stops when she sees him walk towards the prettiest man she has ever seen
[1:21 PM] Mango: "Oh, Leodin..."
[1:21 PM] Mango: "Sorry I left you back there..."
[1:21 PM] REWlego: "Oh, no. It's fine. It gave Kazama and I some time to talk."
[1:22 PM] REWlego: "Speaking of which... Kazama had left while we were talking... he seemed a bit distant as well. Do you have any idea why he would be acting that way?"
[1:23 PM] Mango: "No, not really...last time we talked he was fine to me."
[1:24 PM] Mika: Hmm well they wouldn't notice if she listened in right...right. Vivi moves closer, trying to get a better look at the pretty man. It was not fair his eyelashes were so damn long.
[1:25 PM] REWlego: "Hm... I find it a bit concerning..." Leodin looks down to the ground. "He had started acting that way after I had mentioned my uncle, but I don't know if that's why he left."
[1:28 PM] Mango: "I suppose we'll find out...soon...?" Who in the world...?
[1:29 PM] Mango: "Erm, excuse me..."
[1:29 PM] REWlego: What...? "Uh... okay?"
[1:29 PM] Mika: Vivianna blink as her face flushes..as she had been caught
[1:29 PM] Mika: "Even your voice is pretty!"
[1:29 PM] Mango: "Pardon?"
[1:30 PM] Mika: "Uh I mean..hello."
[1:30 PM] REWlego: Leodin follows Elwyn's gaze to Vivianna and follows him over
[1:31 PM] REWlego: He stops at a bit of a distance behind Elwyn
[1:31 PM] Mango: "Well, hello to you too..."
[1:31 PM] REWlego: "Hello, Miss Vivianna."
[1:31 PM] Mika: She looks ready to run. "I was just enjoying the sun..yes..the sun."
[1:31 PM] Mango: "You know her?"
[1:32 PM] REWlego: "Yes, we met last night."(edited)
[1:32 PM] Mika: "We had dinner together."
[1:32 PM] Mika: "Wait that came out wrong."
[1:32 PM] Mango: "Oh..." Elwyn chuckled.
[1:32 PM] REWlego: Oh boy, that's going to sound strange
[1:32 PM] REWlego: "Uh.. it's not what you think!"
[1:32 PM] Mika: "I fixed dinner for him!"
[1:33 PM] Mika: Oh that came out wrong still!
[1:33 PM] REWlego: "No, it's not like that, there was another woman there!"
[1:33 PM] Mika: "Yes Yes another!"
[1:33 PM] Mango: "Your night must have been...wild, I suppose."
[1:33 PM] Mika: Her face is now as red as a rose
[1:33 PM] Mango: "Well, regardless. Any friend of Leodin is a friend of mine." Elwyn bowed to Vivianna.(edited)
[1:34 PM] Mika: "Ah yeah ok. Nice to meet you." She hides her face in her hands.
[1:34 PM] REWlego: "Oh, I'm so sorry... This is Elwyn, Elwyn, this is Vivianna."
[1:36 PM] Mika: "Well um..sorry about intrupting your conversation..I really was just um enjoying the sun."
[1:37 PM] REWlego: "Oh, no. It's alright."
[1:37 PM] Mango: "Enjoying the sun is nice, but I prefer the stars myself."
[1:38 PM] Mango: "So, what are you doing in Amaterasu? You don't really look like part of the crowd aound here."
[1:39 PM] Mika: "Oh I'm just here to um explore. You know take in the sights. Do I look so out of place?" Of course he'd comment on my looks, he was blessed with them.
[1:40 PM] REWlego: "I think you look fine. I'm the one that's out of place." He chuckles
[1:42 PM] Mango: "Oh, no! I'm just thinking you look wonderful, you have a very special air around you."
[1:43 PM] Mika: She smiles but it's a little strained. He's taking pity on me isn't he. "Oh well thanks. I think you look pretty normal Leodin, more realxed then when we ate dinner."
[1:43 PM] REWlego: What's that supposed to mean?
[1:45 PM] REWlego: "Well... I don't really find wearing a mask in a crowded plaza to be normal, but thank you."
[1:46 PM] Mango: 'Do you ever take it off? You didn't even take it off when we were at the baths with Kazama..."
[1:46 PM] Mika: "The mask making you look dashing." They bathe together huh.
[1:46 PM] REWlego: "I... I don't like to share too much about me or my family with people...."
[1:47 PM] REWlego: "It's also just a habit. I wore it back in Khlin, and it has a lot of... sentimental value."
[1:48 PM] Mango: "Oh, that sounds reasonable..."
[1:50 PM] Mika: "And very sweet."
[1:51 PM] REWlego: Leodin scratches at the back of his head. "Oh, thank you... You're too kind."
[1:52 PM] Mika: "So ah Elwyn, I don't think you're from around here either right?" Because I have never seen such a pretty guy around here. I've looked.
[2:03 PM] Mango: "You're correct, I'm from Nohr."
[2:07 PM] Mika: "Oh! So am I!" She gives him a cuteish smile.
[2:08 PM] REWlego: "Wow, what a coincidence.... My ancestors came from Nohr a long time ago, but I've never been there. Elwyn and I were actually planning on going there after the party!"
[2:09 PM] Mika: Ah together..l-like a honeymoon. Her smile tightens. "Ohh that sounds lovely."
[2:11 PM] REWlego: "It might not be all lovely... We're going there to help stop the practice of slavery."
[2:11 PM] Mika: "Oh." She grows quiet.
[2:12 PM] Mango: "Is something wrong...?"
[2:13 PM] Mika: "Such a serious thing to be doing together but I suppose everyone is different right." What a strange couple.
[2:14 PM] Mango: "Oh..."
[2:21 PM] Mango: Wait a minute...(edited)
[2:22 PM] Mika: "Well if I see you back in Nohr, I'll give you both a wave."
[2:22 PM] Mango: Elwyn had a smile form on his face. "I get what you mean by how everyone is different..."
[2:22 PM] REWlego: "That would be great! It'd be great to see someone else I know there."
[2:23 PM] Mika: "Eh..yeah I suppose but it will only be a quick wave. I wouldn't want to interupt something."
[2:23 PM] Mango: "Oh, no, no. Greet us if you'd like, you wouldn't really interrupt something."
[2:23 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods
[2:24 PM] Mango: "I just...wanted to correct your suspicions."
[2:24 PM] REWlego: hm?
[2:25 PM] Mika: "Um I really shouldn't though." Not a honeymoon then..must be a date then.
[2:25 PM] Mango: Elwyn sighed. "It seems I have to be more direct..."
[2:25 PM] REWlego: "No, I would actually enjoy getting to see some familiar faces in Nohr."
[2:26 PM] Mango: Elwyn, not sure if Leodin is reading the mood, pointed to himself and back to Leo. "There's nothing."
[2:27 PM] REWlego: "Huh?"
[2:27 PM] Mika: She blinks. "........OH!" Her smile comes back as she flutters her lashes at Elwyn.
[2:27 PM] Mango: "Oh, nothing..."
[2:27 PM] REWlego: What just happened?(edited)
[2:28 PM] Mango: "I was just thinking outloud, thought I saw something..."
[2:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin has a clear face of confusion
[2:28 PM] Mika: "Well then when you come to Nohr, I'll fix you a lovely dinner." She gives a bright smile to Elwyn. Yes he was single!
[2:28 PM] Mango: "Delightful, I'll be sure to visit as soon as I can then." He smiled at Vivianna.
[2:28 PM] REWlego: "Wow, thanks! That would be great!"
[2:29 PM] REWlego: His confusion has turned into joy
[2:29 PM] Mika: She tries not to blush to hard. Wow his teeth sure are white "Haha.."
[2:30 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama slowly sidled out of the castle. He moved into a crowd, watching the three discreetly.
[2:31 PM] Mika: She plays with her hair, trying to give him such a flirty smile. "So..what do you like to eat?"
[2:32 PM] Mango: "Anything, really. I do enjoy some chocolate every once in a while too."
[2:32 PM] REWlego: I have a feeling she's asking Elwyn more than me...
[2:34 PM] Mika: "Oh then I'm sure you love this stew I make. It has cocoa powder in it and it's just really good."
[2:35 PM] REWlego: And all of a sudden, Leodin got very hungry
[2:36 PM] Mango: "That sounds good! I'm sure you're an amazing cook, thank you for your offer.
[2:37 PM] REWlego: "Oh, she is a very good cook! Because, well... dinner last night..."
[2:37 PM] Mika: Her blush comes back in full force. "I-I'm ok. I'll let you be the judge."
[2:39 PM] Mango: "Is something wrong? Your face is all red..."
[2:39 PM] Mika: If possible he might have seen steam rise from her as she quickly shakes her head. "N-nononono! I-I'm fine!"
[2:41 PM] REWlego: "Miss Vivianna, are you sure? Maybe you have a fever---" Aren't these the same symptoms that Kazama said Elwyn had?
[2:41 PM] Mika: "No Leodin, I-I'm very well. J-Just a little warm..yes warm."
[2:41 PM] Mango: "A fever? In that case..." Elwyn brought out a staff. "Perhaps some healing is needed, this might not remove the fever completely but it would calm it down."
[2:43 PM] Mika: "Please I'm fine! Just I might need some shade." She moves closer to Elwyn. What did he use on his hair and was it as silky as it looked
[2:43 PM] Mango: Elwyn put his hand on Vivianna's forehead when she was paying attention to his hair.
[2:43 PM] Mango: "You're heating up..."
[2:43 PM] REWlego: "Well, why don't we go over to the dumpling store over there and sit down?"
[2:44 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts his hand on her back and tries to lead her over to the restaurant.
[2:46 PM] Mika: Vivianna praises that forune teller in her head. "You're hand are really soft...DUMPLINGS sound great!" She really hoped they had not heard the first thing.
[2:46 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama raises an eyebrow. How odd.
[2:46 PM] REWlego: I doubt that she's talking about my hand...
[2:47 PM] Mango: "Oh, I guess we can go get some then." He didn't hear the first thing. "Maybe on the way we could get some medicine if she isn't feeling better by the time we're there..."
[2:48 PM] Mika: "Oh..oh yes! I think I might need a little help walking there." She grabs Elwyn hand. "Just to stable myself." Wow this is really nice.
[2:49 PM] REWlego: Leodin starts leading her to the store, trying to figure out if this is a fever, or if she's just replaying the symptoms that Kazama decided.
[2:49 PM] Mango: "Shame I didn't bring my horse Michel..."
[2:49 PM] Mango: "We could've rode on him instead if you're feeling dizzy."
[2:50 PM] REWlego: "Don't worry, I'll just hold on in case you start feeling like you might fall over."
[2:51 PM] Mika: "Um..that's nice but I think Elwyn is really all I need right now...I'm not that woobly."(edited)
[2:51 PM] REWlego: What the....? Yeah, she totally likes Elwyn.
[2:53 PM] REWlego: "Uh, it's fine... I don't mind helping."
[2:53 PM] Mika: She tries not to frown, he was just trying to help. "Oh well thanks."
[2:54 PM] Mango: "We're there now. Why don't you get us something to eat, Leodin? I'll sit Vivianna down. Oh, and don't worry about money, I'll pay for you."
[2:55 PM] REWlego: "Uh.. right...." I should NOT be letting them alone together....
[2:55 PM] REWlego: As fast as he can, Leodin goes and orders two servings, not getting any for himself.
[2:55 PM] Mika: "Yeah that sounds perfect."
[2:55 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama emerges from the crowd, watching the trio still. He's near the dumpling stand.
[3:00 PM] REWlego: Leodin spots Kazama while walking up to order and hurries over to him
[3:01 PM] Mango: "So, Vivianna. What brought you here to Amaterasu?"
[3:01 PM] REWlego: "Kazama, please... I need your help. I met this woman last night who Elwyn talked to today, I think she likes Elwyn.. like, likes Elwyn."
[3:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "...She is in love with him?"
[3:02 PM] REWlego: "Uhh I wouldn't call it that yet, but I don't think she's against the idea."
[3:02 PM] Mika: "Ah well to tell you the truth, a forturn teller told me I'd find my husband here."
[3:02 PM] REWlego: Leodin points to their table. "You need to go stop her, quick! Elwyn told me to come order their food."
[3:03 PM] Mango: "Oh, really? I'm sure the Gods must have prepared something good in store for you." He smiled.
[3:03 PM] AOMRocks20: He sighs. "What would you like me to do?"
[3:03 PM] Mika: Her blush comes back as she give him a silly smile. "They sure have."
[3:03 PM] REWlego: "Anything! I know how much Elwyn means to you, and I don't want this to end up poorly..."
[3:05 PM] Mango: "I guess now that I asked for your reason, I suppose I'll tell you mine."
[3:05 PM] Mango: "I'm sure you've heard what Leodin said, about stopping slave trades and such..."
[3:05 PM] AOMRocks20: He sighs again. "I suppose I'll do my best."
[3:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "Go get the dumplings."
[3:06 PM] REWlego: "On it!" Leodin hurries and gets 3 servings
[3:06 PM] Mika: "I did, I'm ashamed that I didn't know it was still an issue."
[3:07 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama starts sprinting over to their table. "Elwyn!"
[3:07 PM] Mango: "Yeah, I--Kazama?"
[3:07 PM] Mika: She looks starled...who in the world..
[3:08 PM] AOMRocks20: The ninja runs over, picking up Elwyn and lifting him up in a hug. "It is so good to see you again! How are you? How have you been?"
[3:08 PM] Mango: "K-Kazama!? W-W-What are you doing...!?"
[3:09 PM] Mika: She stares before her eyes narrow. "Oh are you brothers?"
[3:10 PM] Mango: "N-No, we aren't!"
[3:10 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama rubs Elwyn's back. "I'm greeting you, you silly man! You had me worried, you didn't return yesterday..."
[3:11 PM] AOMRocks20: His head turns to Viviana. "Ah. Hello, Miss."
[3:11 PM] Mango: "I'm s-sorry, but something came up! Please let me go...!" Don't!
[3:12 PM] Mika: Her stomach drops...oh..ohhh. Vivivanan suddenly shoots up. "You know I'm feeling much better! I'll just get going!" She pushes away from the table. Fate was never kind to her was it.
[3:12 PM] AOMRocks20: He turns, still holding Elwyn. "Are you quite alright, Miss?"
[3:13 PM] Mika: "Yes yes! I-I need to go now!" She takes a second to blink back her own surpised tears before running off
[3:13 PM] Mango: "Vivianna, wait!"
[3:13 PM] Mango: "...Kazama!"
[3:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes?"
[3:14 PM] REWlego: Leodin sees Vivianna running off and drops off the food at the table
[3:14 PM] Mango: Elwyn pushes him off. "What were you doing...!"
[3:14 PM] REWlego: "What's going on?!"
[3:14 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shuffles. "I'm sorry, I was just... happy to see you again..."
[3:15 PM] AOMRocks20: It may as well be for the best that he's upset.
[3:15 PM] REWlego: Leodin realizes that Kazama and Elwyn are talking and starts running after Vivianna.
[3:15 PM] Mika: Of course he had someone..of course. She wipes her eyes. She was just being dramtic of course. Finally feeling far enough away and sits down and sniffles.
[3:15 PM] Mango: "You don't just...do that..!" Elwyn chokes up and covers his face.
[3:15 PM] Mango: You're so cruel...!
[3:16 PM] REWlego: Leodin speeds up until he's in a full sprint(edited)
[3:16 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Elwyn... a-are you okay...? I just got excited..."
[3:18 PM] Mika: She kicks a rock glaring at it. "H-He wasn't t-that pretty a-anyway."
[3:18 PM] REWlego: Leodin gets closer and closer to Vivianna "Miss Vivianna..." He puts a hand on her shoulder and steps in front of her
[3:19 PM] Mika: She leans away from him. "Don't. I'm fine."
[3:21 PM] REWlego: Leodin uses his knees for support as he catches his breath "I... I'm sorry, I wish I was there to help... What happened?"
[3:24 PM] Mika: She keeps blinking back tears. "Nothing happened! I just acted like a foolish child. That man was very handsome." She tugs her hair. Maybe I should cut it...maybe if I look a bit more boyish..I could find some. "Please just go, they are your friends right." She needed to cry her eyes and never speak to them again is what she needed.
[3:26 PM] REWlego: "I... I'm so sorry.... This is all my fault." Leodin wonders if he should hug her or not "I'm not going to leave you when you're like this." He ignores his thoughts and attempts to give Vivianna a hug.
[3:28 PM] Mika: She tenses. "I don't want you to be hugging me right now." She stands. "I'll leave then, have a wonderful night."
[3:29 PM] REWlego: He steps back away from her "Vivianna please..." His tone a mixture of regret, sorrow, and concern.
[3:29 PM] REWlego: "I can't leave you when you're like this..."
[3:30 PM] Mika: "I am Fine! I am..fine. I will be fine.."
[3:30 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna, don't lie to yourself..."
[3:34 PM] Mika: "If I don't I'm going to start crying and that would be foolish! I am OK." She chants it in her head. "See I'm fine." She gives him the weakest smile he's ever seen. "S-Should I cut my hair? It's very long and girly..gets in the way too." She tugs it. "I could pass for a guy.." She says the softly
[3:37 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna... It's okay to cry. There's nothing to be ashamed of... I won't judge you. And I think that you look beautiful the way you are... you don't need to try and be someone you're not."
[3:41 PM] Mika: She finally fixes her smile, of course she couldn't cry, crying was a weakness if other saw you. His words numb her heart. How she wished to be young again. It hurt to smile but she gives him a good one. "Thanks Leodin, I'm much better now, so you better get back ok."
[4:08 PM] REWlego: "I.. I'm glad you're better... Where are you planning on heading? Perhaps I could walk with you for a bit."
[4:08 PM] Mika: "Ah n-no..I..need to be alone."
[4:12 PM] REWlego: "I... well, if you insist..." Leodin puts his hand on her arm "Please... if you ever feel down, you can always find me at the plaza. I don't want to see a friend unhappy." He gave her a smile back, but it was filled with sadness.
[4:20 PM] Mika: She sniffles, trying to hold back sobs as she gives him one last watery smile before running off again. Now she could cry.
[4:23 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks over to a wall and leans against it until he remembers about Elwyn and Kazama. He gets up and walks back over to the store.
[4:24 PM] REWlego: ===============> { {Paralogue 5.6} =========================

No comments:

Post a Comment