Monday, July 11, 2016

Paralogue 9.4: Lost His Concentration


Featuring: Kalenzo, Elwyn, Vivianna

[10:05 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo made his way around the city streets, his hands in his pockets and his head still held high as he thought about his plans... I really wonder how I'm going to do this... I've never made my work of art in such a bustling city before, that and the Head of Security guy is certainly going to be a problem. Kaz-something was it? He's working in the shadows... it's as if he's everywhere but nowhere at the same time. I am an artist, Gods damn it! Not a strategist! ...Damn it, my genius will have to wait... but like a fine wine, it shall come with time. The bowman let out a heavy sigh as he walked throughout the city, examining the layout of it in order to possibly find any exit routes, places to hide, and maybe even a proper place for his work. "What the hell?" He thought out loud as he walked past the bath-houses, with their nonsensical and constant splashing. Is someone being drowned in there?
[10:08 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo shrugged, continuing down his aimless path. Ah well, that's none of my business...(edited)
[10:15 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: More time seemed to pass as he made another round of the city, passing by the bath-houses once more he took the delight in hearing that the incessant splashing had come to a stop.
[10:23 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: The man, suddenly noticing his tiredness, retreated to the inn he was staying at for the night.
[10:23 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Tomorrow is a new day, Kalenzo, you will find a way to make something beautiful..."
[10:24 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: =====End Self RP, frickin' bath-house shenanigans...=====
June 30, 2016
[3:01 PM] Mango: Elwyn watched the fountain in Freyzenwald's plaza. All he was focusing on was the sound of the water and his reflection. "..." Elwyn tried humming the same song he heard Vivianna. "Hm, hm hm hm~..."(edited)
[4:09 PM] Mango: Elwyn lost his concentration when he heard the chatter of children beside him, they were talking about what they wanted to wish for using the fountain. Wishes, huh... He smiled as he watched them toss a coin and mumbeled what they wanted to wish for.
[4:15 PM] Mango: He silently prayed to himself, he wanted their wishes to come true.
[8:51 PM] Mango: ==end rp==
[9:13 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: The virtuoso made another round about the city. This time he made sure to be thorough, looking around every nook and cranny in every alleyway he could. If he was going to make his grand performance in Amaterasu, he had to make sure the stage was set... After a solid hour of inspection, Kalenzo grew tired of the work. Giving his back a proper stretching, he cracked his knuckles before leaning against a particularly comfortable spot against a wall in a fairly sluggish street. Engaging in one of his favorite pass-times, the bowman crossed his arms as he examined the passerbys.
[9:25 PM] Mika: A small crowd surrounds Vivianna as she sings out a sad tune about a girl and her lover.
[9:31 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: The ever so sudden singing had Kalenzo entranced, several thoughts flew through his mind as he inched ever so closer to the familiar songstress. Oh my, that voice... such melancholy, so contrasting from harmony... He thought as he pushed someone aside, making room for himself to see Vivianna in action. His mouth stays ajar as his ears are blessed to embrace the divinity of the woman's voice.
[9:36 PM] Mika: Her voice rises to an almost too high pitch as she acts as the girls final breath before collapsing, letting out a few more notes, reaching out for something that's not there before finally falling completely silent.
[9:41 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "By the Gods above..." He muttered, being one of the many awe-struck spectators in the crowd. Man, I knew she was a performer, but I didn't know she was this good. He added, keeping that detail to himself as he wasn't sure if this was all an act or not.
[9:44 PM] Mika: She stands and bows to the people, smiling as they fill her small bag. She hated using her emotions like this but she was running low and her sadness was easy to awe people with. She watches as the crowd disappearance before sighing and sitting down. Her eyes grow dim as she pulls the bag closer to herself. What a mess this week had been.
[9:48 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "...Well, that was quite the performance." Kalenzo remarked, taking small strides towards Vivianna with his arms crossed. He gave her a smile as his hands had shifted, quickly grabbing a some gold coins from his pocket and dropping them into her donation receptacle.
[9:48 PM] Mika: "Oh than...it's you! From before..ah..um I've forgotten your name."
[9:54 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Kalenzo." He answered before giving the woman a bow, "I knew you had some talent, but I had no idea that you were that good."
[9:55 PM] Mika: "Oh that's right, you never heard me sing. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't usually sing such sad songs so what you saw was something rare."
[10:00 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Oh my, what's the occasion? Might I inquire?" He responded, tilting his head slightly as he leaned forward.
[10:00 PM] Mika: "Ah I've been having relationship troubles."
[10:05 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "I see..." Kalenzo drifted off, stroking his stubble before squatting down to match eye-level with the Songstress "I'm not the best at helping those kinds of troubles, but I can certainly listen if you need to get something off of your chest."
[10:07 PM] Mika: She looks grateful. "Oh thank you. I have a close male friend who is so sweet. He..he told me he likes me more than a friend and..I turned him down. Now he's so sad and I just don't know what to do."
[10:11 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: Ah, the ever-so-enchanting tale of star-crossed lovers... Kalenzo thought as he listened to Vivianna speak her mind. "Well, you never know... Did you know him for very long?" He further inquired
[10:12 PM] Mika: "Not really..I mean we met a little after I met you."
[10:14 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Well then, that explains most of it. A relationship is like a proper performance, you can't simply rush into it and expect something good to be made. It takes time, as is with most wounds."
[10:16 PM] Mika: "Yes and he said he waits for me to fall for him but..I just want him to be happy and not cling to something. Oh this is just awful."
[10:24 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Hmm..." Kalenzo answered, staring at nothing in particular. The man took off his bow before he sat down, placing it to the side of him before answering "It is quite the situation you have on your hands. I'm sorry if I'm not being much help, but if you've done all you can, I don't really know what to say."
[10:26 PM] Mika: She sighs. "All I can do is sing and hope that it will all go back to normal." She lets out a sharp note.
[10:28 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Sometimes that's just how life feels, I guess." Kalenzo responded, flinching slightly at the sudden musical interjection before propping himself against a wall.
[10:29 PM] Mika: She looks up at him. "Have you ever been in love Kalenzo?"
[10:33 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: The man's eyes widen at the question, looking over at the woman with a slight bewilderment. He lets out a breath moments later as he regained his composure and replied: "I... can't say that I have... Most of my love is dedicated to my family and what I'm passionate about."(edited)
[10:36 PM] Mika: "Really. I suppose family and passions come first but do you not want to fall in love. To feel breathless when you see that person and to feel as though life as become brighter.."
[10:39 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "I suppose I've never thought about it that way, it always seemed like such a fickle thing whenever I came across it..." Kalenzo, what the hell are you talking about? Don't you understand the knotting feeling in your gut whenever you watched those operas? You're so daft...
[10:41 PM] Mika: "Love is fickle but it wouldn't be love if it wasn't." She smiles. "But I guess you wouldn't understand..maybe you are lucky Kalenzo." Vivianna gives him a soft smile.
[10:45 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Maybe I am..." Kalenzo sighed, shaking his head before returning the smile "...I've always felt something was missing in my life, however. Who knows? Maybe love could be the answer..."
[10:46 PM] Mika: "Maybe. I understand, though, I feel like something is missing as well. I don't know if it's love..or maybe I'm just a incomplete person."
[10:53 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Well then, that's not a very nice way of looking at life."
[10:56 PM] Mika: She stands. "Sorry for that, still in one of my moods. I best get going. I got what I came for. I was happy I could meet you again Kalenzo. I haven't forgotten that I want to see you art one day."
[10:58 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Farewell, Ms. Vivianna. And, eheheh... In due time, Ms. Vivianna, in due time..." He responds, gathering his belongings and standing himself up as well.
[10:59 PM] Mika: She waves as she leaves, what did he mean by that..
[10:59 PM] Mika: =RP END=

No comments:

Post a Comment