Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paralogue 16.1: Broken But I Hide It


Featuring: Leodin, Vivianna, Sula

8:09 PM] REWlego: Leodin finds his way to the stables where he sits down next to Este. He plays with him for a little until the foal starts to get tired. Este lays down next to him, but Leodin tries to stay awake.
[8:13 PM] Mika: Vivianna stumbles in, drunk with tear stains. "Este! Este! Mommy's here! She's here, oh Este you love me don't you. In your eyes I'm first.." She stumbles and lays on down. "Mommy isn't doing to well Este...too much of a coward to through herself off a cliff...how scary." She giggles. "Ah I was yelled at today Este..it was like I was talking to my father..but he didn't hit me so I was happy. A life Este..a life of what...being in the shadows, never happy...he wants me to die..I wish to too. I think I wouldn't mind if he told me to go die..he was attractive enough." She smiles.
[8:17 PM] REWlego: Leodin is startled by Vivi suddenly walking in and listens while she talks and then slowly puts an arm around her. "I-It's going to be alright... Este and I are here for you."(edited)
[8:19 PM] Mika: She giggles. "Este, mommy's so tired of her life so so tiiired. If only she hadn't been born." She pets his mane. "Mommy wishes to finally die."
[8:19 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna, don't say that!" He pulls her into a hug. "Please, never say that again."
[8:21 PM] Mika: She hums. "I can't die..mommy has to live for others but when those other finally leave her, mommy's going to go to the highest mountain and fly." She limply wobbles her arms.
[8:23 PM] REWlego: Leodin tightens the hug. "We're not going to leave you, Vivianna." Do I smell alcohol...? Yes, definitely alcohol.
[8:24 PM] Mika: "Everyone leave me Leodin. Everyone."
[8:25 PM] REWlego: He looks her in the eyes. "I will never leave you."
[8:27 PM] Mika: She laughs. "That doesn't make my heart quicken it just makes me sad. I'll end up alone with you...I don't want you." She looks at him sadly.
[8:30 PM] REWlego: He removes his mask. "I know that you don't want me..." Leodin tries to hold back a few tears. "You deserve better than me, and I'll do anything I can to help you."
[8:32 PM] Mika: She pats his face. "You poor child. I deserve someone who worse then you." She begins to rock.
[8:34 PM] REWlego: Leodin hugs her again. "No, don't say that. You have done nothing to deserve anything less than what you want."
[8:37 PM] Mika: Her eyes look dead as she smiles at him. "I deserve...no one. I'm horrible Leodin...horrible. Broken but I hide it well enough. Sometimes though..it slips and people see and people yell and people hit..but I hide it again and people smile and peaople laugh and people 'care' about me."
[8:41 PM] REWlego: "I care about you... and I know that you're not horrible."
[8:42 PM] Mika: She stands, pushing him off. "I wish you didn't. I'm going Leodin, have a wonderful night."
[8:42 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands. "I won't let you leave feeling like this. I just can't..."
[8:44 PM] Mika: "But I don't want you to be the one comforting me. Leodin you are like a kid brother, fun to have around and I deeply care for you..but annoying. I feel fine, everything is back deep down. I need to say sorry to that monk, to tell him I was right, to ask him to kill me..oops I mean to ask for forgiveness."
[8:49 PM] Mika: She pets Este and leaves.
[8:49 PM] REWlego: More tears start to form as he watches Vivianna leave.
[8:49 PM] REWlego: He puts his mask back on as he falls to the ground
[8:54 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Shimi descends to the stables, as eager to see Este as her rider.
[8:55 PM] REWlego: Leodin is sitting against the wall, holding Este close.
[8:56 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Leo-e? Are you okay?"
[8:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks up to see Sula and briefly removes his mask to wipe away some tears. "I, ah... I will be."
[8:58 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula displays more concern on his face at the mask's than he has at its appearance.
[9:00 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Oh no...." He rides Shimi all the way to them and slides off.(edited)
[9:03 PM] REWlego: Leodin pets Este and looks at Sula.
[9:03 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He looks to the foal's breathing. "Hold him close. I...have something for him."
[9:04 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He holds the necklace up, carefully bringing it over Este's head, then tightens it just a little.
[9:04 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "...There." He sits down next to them.
[9:05 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks away from Sula but lets Este go.
[9:06 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Shimi plays with the foal as they nuzzle each others' noses, then traverse the stables
[9:07 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Ommm...." The Dwabi takes in the scents all around, waiting for Leodin to speak.
[9:10 PM] REWlego: Leodin stays quiet
[9:11 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: A full minute passes.
[9:13 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "I am happy that you are friends with El-wyn."(edited)
[9:15 PM] REWlego: "Huh? Oh... me too."
[9:16 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "He has such a...gentle heart. Only Kwemo."
[9:16 PM] REWlego: Leodin takes a deep breath and nods.
[9:16 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula chuckles a bit.
[9:18 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Lady Satomi does the same thing, you know."
[9:19 PM] REWlego: "Could we not speak about my mother right now?"
[9:20 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Very well, very well, ha ha ha." Sula smiled. "You may choose, then."
[9:20 PM] REWlego: "Choose what?"
[9:21 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "What to say, I suppose. But you have many more choices ahead of you, u?"
[9:21 PM] REWlego: "I don't have anything necessary to talk about right now."
[9:22 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "You are too strong for that, Leo-din." Sula places a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Too strong to cry over unnecessary things."
[9:23 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at Sula. "And how would you know anything about what I'm going through, hm?"
[9:27 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "All I know is that it matters enough to the hero of Khlin. So it must be something serious."
[9:29 PM] REWlego: "Okay, one: don't call me that, and two: I really shouldn't be sad about this."
[9:32 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Aa, forgive me, sir." Sula digs his heels in. "...I heard Vivi did not return your feelings."
[9:33 PM] REWlego: "So?"
[9:34 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: His eyebrows raise. "Ah. Will you still be going to Nohr, then?"
[9:41 PM] REWlego: "Of course. Like you said, I'm friends with Elwyn... I told him I'd go with him."
[9:42 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: His grey eyes blink. "Elwyn is going to Nohr...such a strange world.."
[9:45 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "I met a knight from Nohr here, one night. Kind heart, good luck. A dragon watched over her, even."
[9:45 PM] REWlego: "Why are you telling me this?"
[9:46 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "She reminded me of you, Leo-din. Strong. Kwemo."
[9:47 PM] REWlego: "Why does that matter?"
[9:48 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He rubbed his stomach. "Good broth, with good vegetables, makes good soup. Kwemo should stay with Kwemo."
[9:49 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks very confused and gives up trying to figure him out.
[9:51 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "A holy man once said:" Sula recalls the proverb Vivianna said at the picnic: "Stay away from people with bad fates."(edited)
[9:53 PM] REWlego: "Sula, if you have some advice, or something to say, just spit it out. I'm not in the mood for your riddles, or proverbs."
[9:54 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "I think you would get along with her. She has a good fate, I can feel it."
[9:55 PM] REWlego: "Alright, whatever you say."
[9:57 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Good, good, ha ha!" Sula grins. "Then I will need to introduce you to Clair before you go."
[9:57 PM] REWlego: "Claire? Oh, I've already met her."
[9:58 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Genuine delight washes over the Dwabi.
[9:58 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Oh, Kwemo, Leo-din! Such luck!"
[9:58 PM] REWlego: "Uh... Okay...."
[10:02 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "I wonder if you would be happy with her, Leo-din. She knows how to survive in Nohr, she can teach you. Lady--" He coughs. "A lady like her by your side would be a great blessing."
[10:02 PM] REWlego: "Oh, ah... I doubt she's interested, Sula."
[10:04 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "..Have you known her long?"
[10:04 PM] REWlego: "Only a few days, but we're actually coworkers now."
[10:06 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula hums with joy. "I am glad, Leo-din. Nohr is so...dangerous. You know the legend."
[10:07 PM] REWlego: "No, I don't actually."
[10:08 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Oh...I thought that if Dwabi children knew, then..." Sula's brow creases. "Forgive me. I know so little of...the ways of Khlin."
[10:15 PM] REWlego: "Even though you spent at least, what, 5 years there?"
[10:17 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Not much time with children, of course. You know how it is, given my position...Ah, but I must not speak of her, of course."
[10:17 PM] REWlego: "Uh, it's fine now... I'm feeling a bit better now. Go ahead."
[10:21 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula grimaces. "Lady Satomi has many guests. Business partners, party guests...mercenaries. But if children come, it is only for short times."
[10:22 PM] REWlego: "Why would mother have children over?"
[10:22 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha...it only happened twice. She was...not pleased, of course."
[10:23 PM] REWlego: "But why? I don't see any reason why she would have children over if I wasn't there..."
[10:24 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "A man by the name of Orleans came by once, with his son, about certain matters. They didn't stay long, ha."
[10:25 PM] REWlego: "That's odd... I don't recall children coming over when I was there."
[10:26 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Perhaps her heart has softened, a little? She does miss you, Leo-din."(edited)
[10:26 PM] REWlego: "I highly doubt that."
[10:28 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "But she is your mother, milord. Noone can lose their only child and feel nothing from it."
[10:29 PM] REWlego: "Like she was ever not busy enough to care."
[10:30 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha! Yes, yes, she has many responsibilities." Sula frowns, and meditates. "It is unfortunate that she could not choose."
[10:34 PM] REWlego: "Choose... as in between me and her work?"
[10:35 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula nods. "How difficult, it is, Leo...Kwemo hey Nanyo. That some are born in Byakwema, and some in Nanya....
[10:36 PM] REWlego: Leodin's heard the random Dwabi talk before, as he tries to tune it out
[10:38 PM] REWlego: He closes his eyes and leans back against the wall
[10:39 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "You're going to sleep here?" Sula sighs. "Leo-din, you are a kingdom boy. You need a bed."(edited)
[10:41 PM] REWlego: "I told Vivianna that I would stay with Este."
[10:42 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Oh, Leo-din, how kind of you. But I have to stay here with Shimi-e anyway...and a bed does me no good anyway, you know."
[10:43 PM] REWlego: "Thank you, I could use a bed tonight...."
[10:44 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula nods. "I know that much about you, at least, ha ha."
[10:45 PM] REWlego: "You realize I slept on rooftops for the past few weeks, right?"
[10:47 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula raises an eyebrow. "Or maybe I know nothing at all, ha."
[10:48 PM] REWlego: "Hm. I guess not... Anyway, I need some sleep." He stands up. "Good night Sula."
[10:48 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Kwemo, Leo-din." Shimi flaps a single wing at him.
[10:49 PM] REWlego: He chuckles "Goodnight to you as well, Shimi." He pets Este and Shimi before heading out.
[10:50 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Lady Satomi...." Sula got out a brush and groomed Este into the night.
[10:50 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: =======End RP======



No comments:

Post a Comment