Saturday, July 16, 2016

Paralogue 23.1.2: The Fashion Genius

Featuring: Yavae, Milth


[7:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now, to you, Milth. We have gotten off on the wrong foot so far."
[7:55 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....Hmph, i guess it truly was a misunderstanding, thinking about it now........"
[7:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Indeed." She puts her cloak back on "So, from the beginning- I am Yavae, daughter of the chieftain of the great fire tribe, I have little patience for those who complain instead of working. And you are?"
[7:57 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Milth, From Terria"
[7:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Is there nothing else to know about you?"
[7:59 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Only if you know to keep secrets, but i won't bother you with that"
[8:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ha! What need do you have for secrets? Who would I even tell?"
[8:01 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....I won't trust you, but think a little, Do you know what dragon Charms are for?"
[8:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Manaketes use them. Wait, was that supposed to be a secret?"
[8:03 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Thats up to you, Now, Lets see which Kind of Fish Does your Friend cook the best"
[8:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Wow, you're bad at keeping secrets lizard."
[8:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Also, she can cook nearly anything."
[8:06 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ".....Now, Lets not start a fight again, Where is your friend at?"
[8:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Not sure. I know a few places we could check though."
[8:08 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Okay, Lead the way!"
[8:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "First, our inn room."
[8:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins to lead the way
[8:11 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth follows, without speaking a single word(edited)
[8:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She leads her back to her inn room "Kaija, are you here?" The place is a bit messy, and it sounds like nobody else is home
[8:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph, little gremlin must have wandered off. We might have leftovers though."
[8:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She starts searching for leftovers
[8:21 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "hmmm, i hope you won't disapoint me..."
[8:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Or else what?" She says with a minor laugh
[8:27 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "or else, i will Show my Strenght " She Giggles, but that Sounded way too serious
[8:27 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "now, that was a joke......a bad one, i belive"
[8:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She laughs "I like you better when you're feisty. Ah! Good luck, last night's sushi is still here!"
[8:34 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Ohhh? Sushi?! Now that is Fish.....do we preapre the table?"
[8:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Meh, it's probably clean." There's a table, it's clean other than some bowls of some kind of herbs and a large metal club
[8:44 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "well, Shall we make Space for the sushi at least?"
[8:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Feel free to, just don't break or lose anything." What odd-looking herbs... Anyway, Yavae comes back to the table with a large platter of sushi
[8:49 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth Moves some of the bowls, making just enough space for the platter and some things, She places her Dragon charm in the table, and begins eating A small piece of sushi
[8:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Well, even day-old, it's great sushi
[8:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae begins eating as well
[8:53 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Mmmh, Your friend does know how to make sushi, i will give him that!"
[9:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Her."
[9:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija is my lady in waiting."
[9:02 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "o-oh, im sorry, Her, i will give her that"
[9:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, if she wasn't a good chef I probably would've left her behind." She says in a joking tone
[9:08 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Oh, Well, Thank The gods shes a great chef" Milth ate another Piece of sushi, she seems to be enjoying it
[9:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, do all dragons eat fish?"
[9:16 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh, No!, im just more inclined to Eating salty food"
[9:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm sure we have have some saltier things around here."
[9:19 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh, Thank you, but, I do prefer Fish out of all the salty Food, its easier to fiind, and it comes in so many varieties!"
[9:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm... Do you like eel?"
[9:21 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....no, You don't Joke with eels, Learned that the hard way"
[9:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You don't eat eel?" She looks surprised
[9:23 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....Trust me, i don't eat eels"
[9:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why not?"
[9:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's tasty!"
[9:24 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...ehhh...There was this one time, i was electrocuted by one, guess it was some special eel,...Trust me, it wasn't nice"
[9:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She laughs "Then you definitely need to eat some, to show them who's boss!"
[9:30 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "i guess i could try again"
[9:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I actually think Kaija bought one, she had some plan for it."
[9:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Want me to get it?"
[9:34 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh, No, We shouldn't mess with your friend's possesions Without her permission!"(edited)
[9:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Bah, it basically belongs to me anyway."
[9:37 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "huh?"
[9:38 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "but didn't your friend buy it?"
[9:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Like I said, she's my lady in waiting."
[9:40 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh, Still, I would rather Buy one myself, i saw some interesting things in The market, you can come with me if you want!"
[9:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, I don't have much else to do today anyway."
[9:45 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "well, i have some money here and i saw some interesting things around, lets finish this Sushi frist, of course!" She eats another sushi piece
[9:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae nods and keeps eating, somewhat messily
[9:54 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): After eating some more sushi pieces, Milth left some for Yavae "Well, that was Delicious!"
[9:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, full already?"
[9:56 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I Guess i could eat some more, but i thought it would be nice to leave some pieces for you!"
[10:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm. Polite of you." She ruffles her hair "I'll leave the last of it for Kaija. Let's go."
[10:06 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Okay, Now lets go back to the market, i saw Some Wagasa on our way here!"
[10:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Some what...?"
[10:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She, nevertheless, follows her out there
[10:13 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Its some kind of parasol That look Beautiful!" Milth Keeps walking, and they soon Get to the market, There is a man selling Some parasols, all with different patterns
[10:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm... By the way, what was with what you said when we met about your outfit? You seemed to think it was bad."
[10:15 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....Well, It isn't really an outfit, its mroe like.....Well...Underwear? It doesn't look like the clothing Everyone in this city Wears, but don't worry, we can get you some Clothes if you want, im sure they aren't that pricey!"
[10:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No, I mean your one. You said what i was wearing "couldn't be worse than your outfit.". Also, I am fine with my clothes, thank you very much."
[10:24 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh, well, this is.....a very old dress, It was used by humans in Terria, dragons in terria use Waaay Different outfits, i picked this one because it was puffy, but its not common"
[10:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I think it looks no worse than any other outsider outfits."
[10:28 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh? is that so? Some Peopel told me it looked liek i wasn't......." She stops for a moment ".....Nothing, pure comments about how it affected my blood, but it isn't something serious."
[10:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Someone was insulting your bloodline based on your clothes?"
[10:32 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "nothing, nothing, now, Lets look at this, don't this Wagasa look beautiful?"
[10:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What did you say back to them?" She hasn't moved on from the topic it seems
[10:37 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh, it was nothing, my father knew how to deal with them, heh, this pink one looks beautiful!" ((refer to the Down left in the OOC picture))
[10:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You probably should have stood up for yourself. The umbrella does look good though."
[10:52 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh, Father prefered to keep me safe from such people, Well, i guess i will be taking it" Milth takes some money from her Kemono and pays for the Wagasa
[10:52 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "look around! if anything catches your eye tell me!"
[10:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I think I am understanding you a bit better."
[10:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Also, these things aren't really my style."
[11:06 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "o-oh, well, I guess we can look around the whole market, there is still enough time, right?"
[11:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Mhm. Did your father usually solve problems like that for you?"
[11:14 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "most of the time, he just felt he had to protect me, he was incredible when trasnforing into a dragon!"(edited)
[11:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I think I understand you more. You need to learn to stick up for yourself." She grins and ruffles her hair again
[11:21 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I know how to, just...I don't like to Actually Hit people"
[11:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You don't need to hit someone to stick up for yourself."
[11:29 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "huh? what do you mean?"
[11:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "There's often another way to stand you ground. Think about how long I went before actually hitting you earlier today."
[11:36 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "o-oh....Yeah"
[11:38 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Plus, if you expect someone to come save you every time you'll end up like we were there quite often."
[11:40 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ".....okay, then i must stand my ground! Be strong with words!"
[11:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Excellent! Now, not that I want to change it, but what kind of outfit would you suggest for me?"
[11:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Since you seem to find my current one distasteful."
[11:47 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "welll........Hmmm, Let me think it a little" Milth starts walkign around, Looking at clothes
[11:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae waits, looking at other clothes
[11:51 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Well, I guess you won't want a kemono"
[11:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She shrugs "I want to see what you would pick for me."
[11:58 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Hmmm.......Okay, if my presumptions are right, Follow me!"
July 15, 2016
[12:01 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She follows the smaller girl
[12:01 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth started running to a Section fo the market that didn't have A lot of people, there was a small shop that showcased Materials
[12:02 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..?" She looks intrigued at where this is going
[12:05 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "this shop sells Mostly raw materials, but, There are some interesting Clothes here!" Milth enters the shop
[12:06 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "If you say so, Milth." She follows her in
[12:18 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): the shop displayed Raw materials like Wool, Silk, It even sold Bandages, But at the corner of the shop, there were some clothes, wool pants, Silk Shirt-like Clothes and other Rare stuff
[12:21 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She looks at the raw materials while Milth picks out clothes for her
[12:45 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth Picked Some clothes, an overdecorated Tube top, a sort of Shorts made of wool and Similar Clothes, made with different materials, bewten those was a Short dress
[12:46 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "i tried my best, here are some!"
[12:46 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..? You have odd tastes in clothing it seems..."
[12:49 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Look how short this dress is, it would barely cover me more than my current armor!"(edited)
[12:49 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why would you dress me up like this?"
[12:54 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I might as well try some of them and indulge you, it's been too long since I tried new clothes."
[12:54 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She takes some of the outfits to a changing room
[12:56 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She exits, wearing the rather skimpy outfit "And you where criticizing me for my outfit before... Strange."
[1:00 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Well....Hmmmm....."
[1:01 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, at least it isn't restrictive." She begins doing some stretches to showcase this
[1:03 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What do you think? Does it look good on me, or should I try something else?"
[1:03 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ".....well, It isn't restrictive.....i will go look for mroe clothes, don't worry!"
[1:05 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, is something wrong with this one?" While stretching up she comes rather close to a wardrobe malfunction
[1:07 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I..I think thats Possibly the problem, Don't worry, im coming back with more clothing" i Surely must have Missed something! Milth goes back to the Clothing corner
[1:07 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm... I think I see what she means. Even I have limits."
[1:12 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She awaits the next option
[1:15 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth comes back with a Single suit ribbon....and a huge pearl "here i have got more clothing, this one is a single piece, you will love it, it has a huge marble hanging!" She gives the Clothing to Yavae
[1:17 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'll try it..." She goes into the changing room, not entirely sure how to even put this one on
[1:44 AM] DiurnalKnight!: Well, she comes out shortly wearing the rather skimpy outfit "Seriously...? I am questioning your motives at this point."
[1:46 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....I swear im doing this with a good intention!"
[1:47 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph, perhaps I was a bit more accurate then I believed earlier." She says in a teasing tone
[1:49 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....Maaybe i may find something else if i look hard enough....."
[1:49 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She grins
[1:50 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): She goes back to the Clothing corner, faster than before
[1:52 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I will admit it is a somewhat less cowardly approach."
[1:52 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She says to herself
[1:58 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth came back, She Came with what seemed o be a Breastplate And puffy pants "I found this pants, they look so Puffy!" and agian, she gives the Clothes to Yavae
[1:59 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, next round then." She goes and gets changed
[2:00 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She comes out "Hm... Surprisingly comfy, these pants look silly though."
[2:03 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "You don't look bad! i do think i may have picked a wrong Size of the breastplate..."
[2:03 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ya, it's a bit tight... Can't wait to get it off."
[2:07 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, you're the fashion genius, right? Is a girl like me suppossed to be wearing a thing like this?"
[2:09 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ".....Its not easy to Do measurements, you know!"
[2:12 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? What, you need to take my measurements? Why didn't you just say so?"
[2:13 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "h-uh? i thought you wouldn't want to give them to me!"
[2:14 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why not? You can't exactly make an outfit for me if you don't know how big I am."
[2:17 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh, no, I try to find the Clothes that match you, i don't know why, but i found an incredible amount of clothing, but if you give me your measurements, i could find Clothes that actually match you..."
[2:19 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Sure. Is there some tailor's tools here? I don't remember them off the top of my head."
[2:20 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Yeah, but its just a long ruler."
[2:22 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, you know how to take measurements, right?"
[2:25 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "y-yes, i know!" milth Quickly Goes back, without hearign her measurements, whoops
[2:25 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Um... Are you going to take them or not?"
[2:28 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I-i can hear, just tell them!"
[2:28 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Weren't you listening? I don't know them off the top of my head. I need to be measured."
[2:30 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth comes back with the ruler "Well, here it is, now, don't move..."
[2:32 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She stands still so Milth can measure her
[2:36 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth begins Measuring Yavae, somehow, she actually got her measurements with a ruler "well...."
[2:38 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "There. Now, can you find something that fits me? That last chestpiece nearly cut off bloodflow and the two before that nearly came off on their own."
[2:39 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "okay, okay, I will find something that fits you this time!"(edited)
[2:40 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good. And work up some courage at some point."
[2:51 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth Brought an strange looking suit "Okay, This one, i actually Used your measurements, so lets see if it fits you!" she hands the strange suit to Yavae
[2:52 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What the...?" She examines the brightly-colored leotard and its mask "Give me a minute to figure out how to even get this on..." She heads into the changing room
[2:55 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She struggles quite a bit to get the ludicrous outfit on, given all the extra holes in it. She eventually comes out "Can you help tie the mask on?"
[2:58 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Okay!" Milth Goes around Yavae and starts helping her tie the mask, it wasn't easy
[3:00 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm... This outfit is odd. I feel like I'm wearing even less than usual, even if it covers more."
[3:04 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What do you think?" She does a turnaround, showing off the outfit
[3:05 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "..Well, its....weired for sure..."
[3:05 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? You're the one who picked it out, you said you wanted to see me in it."
[3:07 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ""heh, yes, but i didn't thought it would look like this!"(edited)
[3:07 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What's that supposed to mean?" She turns to her and leans down to eye level, looking a bit suspicious
[3:08 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...oh.....So that why there was a big hole in the suit was for......"
[3:09 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Which of the many holes? This is more hole than suit."
[3:11 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I.....I....Well, the color...is nice, isn't it?"
[3:11 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph... I am unsure if I should have encouraged you to work up courage."
[3:12 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "......." that was a backfire
[3:12 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, cat caught your tongue? Nothing to say?"
[3:17 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Are you going to answer?"
[3:18 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "o-oh no, nothing to say"
[3:19 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, this was certainly a brave move at least."
[2:23 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "you think so? Then wait until i see the mystery wardrobe again!"






No comments:

Post a Comment