Saturday, July 16, 2016

Paralogue 22.1: Not Enough Love


Featuring: Sula, Vivianna, Elwyn

[10:30 AM] Kwakado: Sula sat in the stables, giving plenty of Ommms as he fed Este. His foot hadn't gotten much worse from his short walk, but it hadn't improved at all, either.(edited)
[10:32 AM] Kwakado: The sun hung high in the sky, illuminating Shimi's still-quite-clean wings as she strutted around Sula waiting for her turn.
[10:34 AM] Mika: Vivianna walks in, looking refreshed and calm. She carries with her a small basket, smelling of exotic foods.
[10:34 AM] Kwakado: Once Este was satisfied, Sula turned over to her, only to find he was all out of sweets. He wished he'd at least held onto a bit of dessert from the Dwabi cart...it was as if he could smell it now.
[10:35 AM] Kwakado: "Mmm...hu?" He turned and saw Vivianna. "Vivi-i! Kwemo!" Sula rose to his feet, only wincing for a moment - the pain was getting routine at this point.(edited)
[10:36 AM] Mika: She smiles at him. "Hello Sula, please don't get up! You need to rest that foot. I brought some food to eat before we go see Elwyn."
[10:37 AM] Kwakado: Sula grinned. "It smells like you made it to the Black Pearl after all, ha ha!"
[10:38 AM] Mika: She laughs. "Thank you for those recipes. I had fun cooking this, since it was so different then what I was used to." She sits down by him and Este.
[10:39 AM] Kwakado: Sula snatches one of the sweeter treats, and holds it up to Shimi. She jealously bites it out of his hand, barely grazing the palm.
[10:40 AM] Mika: "Sula! I made enough for everybody, no need to grab it so fast."
[10:42 AM] Kwakado: He shrugs. "Forgive me, Vivi-i. I just do not want Shimi-e to feel empty." He takes a fish wrap - slowly - and then shoves the whole thing in his mouth.
[10:44 AM] Mika: She wonders at times how a man like him could make her blush. Vivi takes a small bite of her Honey-Ginger Pineapple Crêpe. Mmm! She pulls out a small slice of coconut bread for Este to eat.
[10:46 AM] Kwakado: Este nibbles on it, stopping about halfway through. Sula hands some more of the desserts to Shimi, who happily accepts them, and takes a handful of the Camarones.
[10:46 AM] Mango: Elwyn enters the stables. "Now, where did I leave Michel..."
[10:46 AM] Mika: "Elwyn! Over here!"
[10:48 AM] Kwakado: Sula gulps down the shellfish and waves to Elwyn. "Kwemo!" Indeed it was. Clearly the craftsmanship of a kingdom girl, but still appetizing nonetheless.
[10:48 AM] Mango: "Oh, hello you two!"
[10:50 AM] Mango: "I was actually looking for you guys." Elwyn entered and brought along basket. "I see the foal is doing well?" He kneeled to Este's height.
[10:50 AM] Kwakado: "Thanks to El-wyn, of course!" Sula gestured to the foal's necklace, proudly.
[10:51 AM] Mika: "Your necklace is beautiful Elwyn, Este looks lovely in it."
[10:51 AM] Mango: "It's a spirit repelling charm, I'm glad it ended up working..."
[10:52 AM] Mango: "But anyways..." Elwyn pulled out two flower crowns from his basket. "I went a bit overboard making these. I kind of remembered Vivianna's suggestion from before and just...made all of these."
[10:54 AM] Mika: "Oh wow!"
[10:54 AM] Kwakado: Sula clapped his hands together. "Kwemo, truly!"
[10:54 AM] Mango: "I can't forget little Este, too."
[10:55 AM] Mango: Elwyn tried to put one on Este's head. "Um...maybe it's better as another necklace." He smiled as he put it around Este's neck.
[10:58 AM] Mika: She pulls a coconut tart and hands it to Elwyn.
[10:58 AM] Mango: "Thanks." He took it and sat among them.
[10:58 AM] Mango: He couldn't help but just stare at it, he's sort of out of it.
[10:59 AM] Kwakado: Sula pulled his discolored foot out of the monks way.
[10:59 AM] Mika: "Oh! Elwyn! We need your help, Sula foot is hurt."
[10:59 AM] Mango: "Hm? Oh, yes..."
[11:00 AM] Mango: Elwyn cringed. "What on earth happened for it to get this way?"
[11:02 AM] Kwakado: Sula laughed rhythmically. "Leo-din and I were training, one night. Shimi-e got a little tangled up, ha ha."(edited)
[11:04 AM] Mango: Elwyn sighed. "Hold on..." He reached into his medicine kit. "Just apply this medicine on your foot. It'll get better soon, I don't suggest walking on it either."
[11:04 AM] Mika: She looks like she doesn't believe what Sula said but stays quiet.
[1:30 PM] Kwakado: Sula let it dribble onto his foot. "Will it react with a Vulnerary?"
[3:18 PM] Mango: "Probably. More healing will do it good."
[3:19 PM] Kwakado: Sula rubs the medicine in, holding his leg down with the other hand. "Looks..! Like I will need to rely on Shimi-e to get around until the festival comes..."
[3:20 PM] Mika: "I'm sure it will be fine in no time."
[3:22 PM] Kwakado: He nods. "There is plenty of time."
[3:24 PM] Mika: "Well I guess this should teach you not to be so rough with Leodin."
[3:25 PM] Kwakado: Sula's head lowers. Then, to both of them: "...How well do you know that boy?"
[3:26 PM] Mango: "I guess I know him well. I know about his motivations and what he wants to do."
[3:27 PM] Mika: "Um I think I know him well. I know that's he's truly wonderful and he's like my little brother almost."
[3:30 PM] Kwakado: Sula smiles at their encouragement. "He has..changed so much, I wonder, since our paths separated. Stronger, and yet, more powerful..."
[3:32 PM] Mika: "I do hope he finds love..."
[3:34 PM] Kwakado: "Yes...he has so much Kwemo, but not enough love."(edited)
[3:34 PM] Mika: "I'm sure he can find someone, he's so nice."
[3:39 PM] Kwakado: "You speak truly. Sula-o should trust him more."
[3:41 PM] Mika: She get up and begins to groom Shimi. "I..I need to speak with Elwyn alone.":
[3:43 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods. "Then...May I take Shimi-e? I need to work on something today."
[3:43 PM] Mango: "What ever is the problem?"
[3:45 PM] Mika: She pulls Elwyn over to another stall. "....H-..How do you..get a man to notice you like him?"
[3:45 PM] Mango: "I...don't really know."
[3:45 PM] Mango: "With Kazama I just told him that I liked him."
[3:46 PM] Kwakado: Sula shrugs, putting the saddle back on Shimi's back.
[3:47 PM] Kwakado: He hugs the horse from above, gingerly tying the straps together.
[3:48 PM] Mika: "....Damn..Oh..Elwyn..d..do you ever get like bad vibes from Sula? Something about him..now that I notice it is off..he's off."
[3:49 PM] Kwakado: "..wonder if you just missed me, Shimi-e. It has been crowded these days, ha..."
[3:50 PM] Mango: "He does seem a bit out of it, it's probably because of his foot."
[3:52 PM] Mika: She gives him a look. "Nevermind..maybe I'm just crazy. The more I'm around him the more..." She trails off. "Keibele...ah it still doesn't sound right."
[3:54 PM] Kwakado: Balanced on one foot, Sula hoists himself onto the pegasus's back. "Small, simple, and shiny, Shimi-e? If pearls were easier to come by, that would be easy...Want to run from a blacksmith?" Shimi snorts. "Ha ha...you would just take my other foot. I know. No more of that."
[3:57 PM] Mika: "Keibele!" She give Elwyn a pout. "Did that sound weird?"
[4:01 PM] Kwakado: Sula felt a sour taste on his tongue as he led her out of the stable, waving and Kwemo-ing to the pretty people talking in the other stall. Humming, Sula still wished Shimi could speak to him. Tell him what was on her heart. But then again, that would be no guarantee she would ever answer him. Shimi always had been the more serious of the pair. "ba..!" And the Pegasus kicked herself off the ground, not out of submission but out of trust. Shimi did whatever she pleased; she just felt that whichever Sula wanted to go was worth going. That much he understood, even without words.(edited)
[4:05 PM] Mango: "I'm not sure if I even follow what Keibele means..."
[4:06 PM] Mika: "Oh! It means I love you in Dwabi..I..I hope to use it one day."
[4:06 PM] Mango: "Well, why not use it now?"
[4:12 PM] Mika: "Because..he doesn't feel the same..and I..I don't think my heart could handle being broken this time. I might die."
[4:19 PM] Mika: (?)
[4:20 PM] Mango: "That's...quite an overexaggeration."
[4:20 PM] Mika: "No I can feel it. It will be my death."
[4:24 PM] Mango: "Dear, me..."
[4:25 PM] Kwakado: Este drew close to his mother, nibbling on a stray flower.
[4:33 PM] Mika: She smiles. "Don't worry to much...I know I will die young." She hugs Este.
[4:37 PM] Mika: "The only thing I'll regret is never having a child."
[4:39 PM] Mango: "What you know is vastly different from what will happen." Elwyn gave Este a little pat.
[4:41 PM] Mango: "You can't simply predict the future from misfortune."
[4:46 PM] Mika: She smiles at him but it's a very sad one. "So how are things with Kazama? "
[4:47 PM] Mango: "Fine, I suppose..."
[4:51 PM] Mika: "Just fine? Not we're in deep love?"
[4:52 PM] Mango: "Well, I sang for him, he fell asleep on my shoulder and nuzzled me. I kissed his forehead."
[4:53 PM] Mika: She grins. "That sounds wonderful!"
[4:54 PM] Mika: "I'm horribly jealous now."(edited)
[4:57 PM] Mango: "I'm probably more jealous of you then you of me."
[4:57 PM] Mango: "You're pretty much always with Sula..."
[5:01 PM] Mika: "Huh..well yeah..c-cause we're friends."
[5:01 PM] Mango: "Soon to be more than friends."
[5:01 PM] Mika: "N-No way..right now he sees me as a little sister."
[5:11 PM] Mango: "I wouldn't be so sure..."
[5:11 PM] Mika: She looks at him. "What do you mean? I mean he's nice to me but so are you."
[5:13 PM] Mango: "Love isn't so simple. Yes, I'm nice to you. But does that mean I'm attracted to you?"
[5:14 PM] Mango: "Just look into his actions. Would a friend make a special necklace to give to just a certain someone?"
[5:14 PM] Mango: "If he was making it for friends, then I would have one. But I don't."
[5:15 PM] Mango: "The one he gave you is a one-of-a-kind."
[5:16 PM] Mika: "...Well it's not like that..if you've noticed the necklace is gone. The princess has it now and I..yeah it was speical because because we're like best friends now."
[5:16 PM] Mango: "The princess has it?"
[5:17 PM] Mika: "It's silly. I saw him and Leodin and Kazama with her at a very fancy restaurant and got the wrong idea.."
[5:17 PM] Mango: "I see..."
[5:18 PM] Mika: "And it looks very lovely on her anyways." There's still a little bitter tone in her voice.
[5:19 PM] Mango: "I don't know, it matches you more."
[5:20 PM] Mango: "Items made for a specific person never looks good on anyone but the intended."
[5:20 PM] Mika: She blushes. "You didn't even see it on me."
[5:21 PM] Mango: "I can tell." He smiled.
[5:21 PM] Mango: Elwyn took the feather Sula had given him off of him.
[5:21 PM] Mango: "Here."
[5:22 PM] Mika: She looks at it. "What? You keep that."
[5:24 PM] Mango: "But don't you want this Sula-made gift?"(edited)
[5:24 PM] Mika: "No, it's for you. I couldn't take it."
[5:32 PM] Mango: "OK, I can always just tell Sula."
[5:33 PM] Mika: "Tell him what?"
[5:37 PM] Mango: "Oh, nothing~"
[5:41 PM] Mika: "Elwyn, tell him what?"
[5:43 PM] Mango: "Se-cr-et."
[5:44 PM] Mika: "Oh no way you can't just tell me and then keep it a secret. You better not go telling Sula anything weird ok.:
[5:46 PM] Mango: "You can trust me."
[5:46 PM] Mika: "I know but still..."
[5:49 PM] Mika: She sighs. "I'm thinking about distancing myself from him. I'm taking a step back."
[5:56 PM] Mango: "That's the wrong mindset, but you do you."
[5:58 PM] Mika: "Is it Elwyn? I fall way to quickly and I hardly even know myself."
[6:01 PM] Mango: "Well that's something you can only handle yourself. Emotions are weird and nobody can really understand them other than the person who has them..."
[6:02 PM] Mango: "Maybe there's a reason you fall way too quickly that you don't really know about."
[6:02 PM] Mika: She shrugs. "Sorry about that day with Versailles..I didn't mean to cause such a fuss."
[6:03 PM] Mango: "It's all understandable, friend."
[6:05 PM] Mika: "I still need to say sorry to him as well. I feel so bad." Este is asleep on her. "Well it is getting late. I need to clean up around here and make sure all the horses are ok. Don't tell Sula anything crazy ok." She laughs.
[6:07 PM] Mango: "I don't usually do crazy things, so you've got nothing to worry."
[6:08 PM] Mika: "Well now that you say that, do more crazy things Elwyn."
[6:09 PM] Mango: "But that'll be breaking your trust and not say something crazy to Sula."
[6:09 PM] Mika: "Not like that just..crazy things like go swimming at night nude."
[6:12 PM] Mango: "I politely refuse."
[6:13 PM] Mika: "I bet it would be fun."
[6:13 PM] Mango: "Have you done it?"
[6:14 PM] Mika: "Not at night."
[6:46 PM] Mango: "Somethings are better not known, you know."
[6:49 PM] Mika: "Well you asked." She blows a raspberry at him
[6:49 PM] Mango: "Touche."
[6:50 PM] Mango: "So, how's raising the foal going?" Elwyn gave Este another pat as it sat beside him. "He seems to be going strong..."
[6:53 PM] Mika: "It's going great. Me and Sula are so proud of him."
[6:57 PM] Mango: "Hmm?~" Elwyn scratched Este's back. "You two are such good parents."
[7:00 PM] Mika: "You think so.."
[7:01 PM] Mango: "Yeah, he's as healthy as Michel."
[7:04 PM] Mika: "I'm so glad!" She gives him a smile. "We were do worried, Este means so much to us."
[7:11 PM] Mango: "Raising a horse..."
[7:11 PM] Mango: "How about later I can give you two some tips on raising horses?"
[8:06 PM] Mika: ==end rp==





No comments:

Post a Comment