Saturday, July 16, 2016

Paralogue 23.1.3: Maid Outfits


Featuring: Kaija, Yavae, Milth

[2:23 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija wanders into the room
[2:23 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Who ate my food?"
[2:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm...? Oh, Kaija!"
[2:24 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "h-huh?! Hello there!"
[2:24 PM] Willis Wilstar: "This is a very serious issue that must be solved"
[2:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, what do you think of this outfit?" She does a small spin to show the skimpy leotard off to her lady-in-waiting
[2:25 PM] Willis Wilstar: She just stares
[2:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "By the way, this is Milth, we met recently."
[2:25 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What"
[2:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Milth picked it out, she is seeing 'things she thinks i should wear'"
[2:25 PM] Willis Wilstar: "That's questionable"
[2:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She grins "I know."
[2:26 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh...yeah...H-hi!" Well, Milth's Shivering, must have relised who Kaija is "i will go see if there is anything else....See you in a moment!"
[2:27 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Uhh.. so.. she's acting weird"
[2:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, running off already Milth?"
[2:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Once Milth is out of earshot, she speaks to Kaija "Yes, I have a good idea why considering the outfits she is putting me in and the things she tried earlier. It's a bit flattering."
[2:29 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah.. flattering."
[2:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, what do you think of the outfit, Kaija?" She flexes and poses "It's surprisingly comfy."
[2:29 PM] Willis Wilstar: " IT's uhh.. certainly something."
[2:29 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Flattering's one way to put it:
[2:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, you can be blunt with me."
[2:31 PM] Willis Wilstar: "It seems like.. well, even though it's covering more than what you usually wear"
[2:32 PM] Willis Wilstar: "It's more.. like.. I dunno how to put this"
[2:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, try to then." She is still having fun posing
[2:33 PM] Willis Wilstar: "It's more.. like.. directly sexy"
[2:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, that was blunt of you. I like it. Any idea why Milth picked it out?"
[2:34 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Probably that"
[2:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ha! Flattering, though she'll need to try harder if she wants more than this little show."
[2:35 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth runs back with seems a sweater and.....a Skirt, a small one, seems she did the Measurements wrong "h-Here it is!"
[2:36 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Eh I wouldn't count on her getting that far in:
[2:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, I'll try this new one. I'll think about buying this leotard perhaps, though." She goes into the changing room, leaving these two alone to talk
[2:38 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Hey, I wanna try something too"
[2:39 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "uh, Eh....O-okay!" Milth points to the Small corner with the Clothes "there, for some reason, i always come with something After i go there, maybe you will find something too!"
[2:44 PM] Willis Wilstar: " Alright, I'll go figure something out"
[2:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae is having a bit of trouble changing into this outfit, judging by the angry growling
[2:44 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Need some help?"
[2:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No, I'll be fine- give me a minute-" She also is stalling, in the hopes that Kaija and Milth will chat a bit
[2:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah, alright"
[2:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: She walks over to the clothes corner
[2:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: "So where'd you get all this?"
[2:50 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Hm.. I think I got something"
[2:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She steps out of the changing room, the sweater is a size or two too small and so clings to her rather tightly, the skirt is far too short on her. The high heels luckily fit, and she's surprisingly good at walking in them
[2:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm. Thoughts, Milth?"
[2:56 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "weeell, I may have picked a small size..."(edited)
[2:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, does it look good at least?" She takes careful long steps in the heels, her whole demeanor seems far more elegant than usual
[2:59 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Yeah it looks good! quite Elegant walking like that!"
[2:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, if I walked like I usually do it would result in the skirt showing a bit much."
[3:00 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Oh wow"
[3:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? What do you think, Kaija?" She turns away from Milth bends down to eye-level with Kaija(edited)
[3:01 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I think it's uhh.. it shows off pretty well"
[3:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Is that a good thing or a bad thing...?"
[3:04 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I mean I would most definitely consider it a good thing"
[3:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good, I'll think about it then. I am trying to find new styles to try while I am here."
[3:08 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Well, i asume you both Know each other, May i ask if Kaija is your retainer?"
[3:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "She is my lady-in-waiting, yes." She stands of straight again, then pulls her skirt back down, realizing the tiny skirt rode up a fair bit when she bent over
[3:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Milth, Kaija, please tell me next time my skirt does that, I would prefer to know as soon as possible."
[3:14 PM] Willis Wilstar: " I mean"
[3:14 PM] Willis Wilstar: "How am I supposed to see from here?"
[3:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She shrugs "I mean if it happens again."
[3:15 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah yeah, will do"
[3:15 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "i....Uh....Okay, i will be sure to tell you from here. "
[3:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, how do you like the outfit?" She says to Milth with a bit of a grin
[3:20 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "well, it does look elegant, as i said, The black doesn't seem to combien well though...."
[3:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Thoughts on the skirt? I haven't worn skirts before really."
[3:21 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I think you look good in skirts"
[3:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Short ones or longer ones, Kaija?"
[3:24 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "i agree, but i prefer Longer skirts myself."
[3:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Want to see me in one?"
[3:25 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I...Well, why not?"
[3:27 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Hmm.. short"
[3:27 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Short is easier to move in"
[3:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, I think I will pick it this time. You two have fun and get to know each other and whatnot, I have to pick something." She goes over to the clothes
[3:28 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Alright then"
[4:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She goes to get clothes, leaving the two of them to chat for a bit
[4:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: @Willis Wilstar @[SALTY] Revoblam([{º}])
[4:37 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Well, so your her lady-in-waiting?" Looking at Kaija(edited)
[4:40 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah I am"
[4:42 PM] Willis Wilstar: "And how do you know her?"
[4:44 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....Long story short, we bumped at the market, had a Discussion and someone Helped us set differences aside."
[4:45 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I see"
[4:46 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Why're you dressing her up like she's a stripper"
[4:48 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....I don't know why, I just brought Clothes from that Corner and.....Apparently i only picked 'stripper' Clothing"
[4:49 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Do you not have eyes or something?"
[4:51 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I swear, It seemed as if that Place Picked the clothes for me!"
[4:52 PM] Willis Wilstar: "That is possibly the least convincing thing I have ever heard
[4:53 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What are your intentions with the princess"
[4:53 PM] Willis Wilstar: Squinty face
[4:56 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....I just tried to find something less....Explicit for her!" im sure she will understand that
[4:57 PM] Willis Wilstar: "...HMMMMMMMMM"
[4:58 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Well, you realise that Plan backfired on me, right? I only found...whatever that Suit was, the previous Chocies i made weren't better, either."
[4:59 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I don't believe in accidents that happen this many times in a row"
[5:05 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...Well, Neither do i, but it happened..."
[5:14 PM] Willis Wilstar: "You're just trying to get in Yavae's pants, aren't you.. or, with the way you're doing it, lack thereof"
[5:23 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....im not trying to get into anybody's pants , in any case, im trying to repay her for beeing Nice after.....Humiliating me."
[5:24 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What do you mean?"
[5:25 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "As i said, we had a discussion, that kind of got out of hand and A friend stopped us, She repayed me with Dinner, and i decided to repay her with Some Nice Clothing...."(edited)
[5:26 PM] Willis Wilstar: '...sure"
[5:26 PM] Willis Wilstar: "That's what it is."
[5:33 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Well, you can try finding some nicer clothes for Yavae if you want!"
[5:35 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Oh yeah?"
[5:35 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Maybe I will"
[5:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae finally comes out of the changing room, she has a knee-length plaid skirt, large enough to billow out with ease. For a top she has a black jacket of sorts over some white cloth tied to preserve her modesty "Alright, thoughts?"
[5:42 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Do you maybe want me to pick something for you?"
[5:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Are you saying the one I picked is bad? How about you, Milth?"
[5:44 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Hmm, Looks fine, But i want to see what Kaija can pick"
[5:45 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I don't think it's bad, I just don't think it's you"
[5:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, alright." She pouts slightly "I spent so much time picking this one out... Does the skirt look good on me at least?" She spins in place to show them it, also causing it to billow out and up
[5:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Hmm.. I think the skirt pattern is good, but you'd look better in a different material"
[5:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Like, a solid one"
[5:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What do you mean by solid? Does this one have holes in it?"
[5:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: "No, I mean like.."
[5:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: "The shape that the skirt is I like"
[5:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: "But if the material itself was a solid colour instead of patterned"
[5:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see. Well, we can try other skirts, since it's your turn to dress me up."
[5:50 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Hmm.."
[5:50 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I'll find something"
[5:50 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh, could you mind me? i need to go the the bathroom, i think ate to much sush- whoops, see you in a moment!" Milth Asks the owner of the shop, and She Goes to the bathroom
[5:51 PM] Willis Wilstar: "She ate my food?"
[5:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "We both did. We can buy you more."
[5:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now, get me an outfit if you think you're so good at fashion."
[5:52 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Fine, fine, just gimme a sec"
[5:52 PM] Willis Wilstar: She walks off to find something
[5:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae sits in a chair and puts her feet up on the nearest table
[5:55 PM] Willis Wilstar: She comes back with a pleated dark red skirt, black chest wrap, and a hooded cloak that only goes down to her waist, the same colour as the skirt
[5:55 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Try this"
[5:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Interesting choice."
[5:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She takes it to a changing room
[6:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She comes out shortly afterwords, it fits well "There. Feels Comfy. What do you think, Kaija?" She puts one foot up on the nearest chair, looking triumphant
[6:06 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I think you look great"
[6:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Think I should wear things like this more often?"
[6:07 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Oh my god yes"
[6:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why's that?"
[6:09 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Because you look good in it"
[6:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "How so...?"
[6:10 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Helps you show off being strong and also not being hooker clothes
[6:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Wait, are you calling my normal clothes those of a hooker?" She narrows her eyes, not looking amused
[6:18 PM] Willis Wilstar: "No"
[6:18 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I mean the ones you were wearing earlier"
[6:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She looks suspicious still "I happened to like one or two of those."
[6:25 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Well I mean I only saw two"
[6:25 PM] Willis Wilstar: "And I'm gonna speak my mind anyways. You can disagree with me but I'll say what I think."
[6:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph. Well, can you think of any other things I should wear?"
[6:27 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I just think you look good in the type of stuff you're in now and the stuff you wear normally"
[6:28 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth comes back, Relaxed "Well, did i miss anything?"(edited)
[6:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What do you think of this outfit, Milth? Also, Kaija thinks your choice of outifts for me is terrible."
[6:34 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija crosses her arms
[6:38 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? You do."
[6:48 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "well, It certainly looks....Unique, the black and red Looks bloody, and dangerous!"
[6:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I like that!"
[6:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You two have any other ideas you want to run by me?"
[6:54 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Nah I think that's all good"
[7:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, if you two have no more ideas, how about I dress you two up?"
[7:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She has a mischievous grin
[7:02 PM] Willis Wilstar: "...fine"
[7:03 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Well, eh....Okay, what could go wrong?"
[7:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright then you two! I'm going to pick stuff out!" She begins searching
[7:07 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija sits down
[7:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Any preferences? Not that I'll listen."
[7:08 PM] Willis Wilstar: "None"
[7:11 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Something.....not revealing?"
[7:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I can do that he first time"
[7:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She comes back with... Two small frilly maid outfits. The one for Kaija has bits of red on it, the one for Milth has bits of pink on it.
[7:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Go ahead, get changed." She seems eager
[7:14 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija sighs and goes off to get changed
[7:17 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth goes to a second changer, sighing(edited)
[7:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae grins and waits
[7:21 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija comes back out, changed
[7:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ah, cute!" She says in a teasing tone
[7:22 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah yeah.."
[7:23 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Oh, My...this... Milth comes out, She's flushed red "...i honestly never thought i would Wear one of these..."
[7:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ha! Your face, how perfect!" She grins and suddenly picks her up from under her armpits
[7:25 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "E-EH!?" Milth's taken by surprise! "w-why are you....!?"
[7:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, isn't she cute?" She grins and holds the small girl up, holding her in her arms like a teddybear
[7:27 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Uh.. yeah"
[7:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Don't worry, you are too!" She swapped Milth to being held in one arm, and uses the other to pick up her Lady in Waiting
[7:29 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "A-ah! this is.....am I cute?"
[7:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Mhm. You should dress cutely more often, little Milth."
[7:31 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "h-huh, I will see..."
[7:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What's with the stuttering and blushing?"
[7:35 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Well, This is.....a maid Outfit, isn't it?" Milth said, almost silent "shouldn't only Maids wear this?"
[7:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "After all the things you were willing to put me in, you're embarrassed to be in something like this?" She teases "Come on, what other people think of the clothes you wear should be minor."
[7:39 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I just found the clothes! besides, Many people would belive im a Child if it wasn't becasue im a......yes, you get it, c-can we go with the next pair of Clothes?"(edited)
[7:42 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah. Let's get changed"
[7:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm. Ungrateful." She mumbles "I think you both look adorable like this."
[7:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, let me think of new outfits-"
[7:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begrudgingly puts the two of them back down and goes searching again
[7:45 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "w-well, she's right, we both look cute with this...."
[7:46 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I'm tired of being cute. I never wanted to be short in the first place."
[7:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Mhm. Look at those little stockings!" She leans over and pinches the stockings the two of them are wearing "The stripes look good on you two."(edited)
[7:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Okay, enough playing, I'll get something less cute"
[7:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She comes back "Alright, new one. I wish you two would continue wearing the maid outfits though."
[7:51 PM] Willis Wilstar: "...i might wear it occasionally. Just because you're the princess"
[7:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good. Now, try these on." She hands them two brightly-colored summer dresses, with large hats to match
[7:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I think they will be a little more mature-looking."
[7:53 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "i could wea- Oh? Well, this Dress looks Good!" Milth Dashes with one of the dresses to the changer(edited)
[7:54 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija goes to get changed
[7:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph. Ungrateful..."
[7:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She waits, fiddling with other clothes
[7:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I wonder what they will wear next..."
[7:58 PM] Willis Wilstar: She comes back in the dress
[7:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..." She circles her, examining her
[8:00 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth exits the changer with her dress, holding the hat, Striking a pose out of nowhere "I like this!"(edited)
[8:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's a good look on you two!"
[8:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And I lied, you two still look cute!"
[8:01 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija sighs
[8:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Don't be so upset about it Kaija, it's a natural reaction. How do you feel about it, Milth?" She says, suddenly picking the girl up bridal-style
[8:03 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I just don't want to be cute anymore. I'm in my 20s"
[8:04 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Heh! don't worry about it!"
[8:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ya, what's wrong with you being cute?" She says to Kaija as she holds Milth up
[8:06 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Makes it hard to take me seriously and im sick of it"
[8:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I take you seriously. Are any others important?"
[8:08 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yes"
[8:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm." She pouts slightly "Well, how about you Milth, do you mind if I'm the only one who takes you seriously?"
[8:12 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Well, i don't mind at all!"(edited)
[8:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "See Kaija, she doesn't care about it." Yavae says with a smirk
[8:14 PM] Willis Wilstar: "And I'm my own person with my own thoughts"
[8:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Party pooper."
[8:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You want something to make you look mature then?"
[8:17 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah sure"
[8:18 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I can't wait!"(edited)
[8:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Okay, Milth can go back to her cute outfits afterwords, I have something that will make you both look mature alright." She grins and carries Milth over to a changing room and puts her down in it, then picks Kaija up and puts her in the other one "Wait in here you two."
[8:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I will be back in moment."
[8:22 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija waits around(edited)
[8:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: A few minutes pass, and then she slides new outfits into the changing rooms. It looks like... Similar to the leotard she wore before, a brightly colored stylized leotard with several patterns and holes similar to the one Yavae had
[8:25 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija gets changed
[8:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She waits, grinning a bit
[8:28 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "i.....welll" Milth begins chaning "wait how many holes does this have..?!"(edited)
[8:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No more than the one I wore I think."
[8:31 PM] Willis Wilstar: she walks out
[8:32 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth walks out too "I......i won't object this...."
[8:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, you two look great in these outfits. Nobody would mistake girls dressed like this for children."
[8:33 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....i don't want to know what people woudl mistake us for...."
[8:34 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah. I guess not"
[8:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? You two look great!" She says in a teasing tone
[8:36 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Sure i do"
[8:36 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I....Don't....Well...." I only did that as a joke! "...I guess i do look nice...?"(edited)
[8:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Mhm." Yavae suddenly picks her up and starts examining her "Kaija, what do you think?"
[8:38 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I think I'm fine"
[8:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I mean what do you think of her, Kaija."
[8:41 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Oh. She's fine"
[8:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ditto to you, Milth."
[8:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She suddenly remembers something, and checks to see if Milth still has marks from the spanking earlier today
[8:42 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I, Uh, what are you doing?!"
[8:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Checking, seeing if the spanking I gave you left a mark here still. Also, what do you think of Kaija? Does she look good in that outfit?"
[8:44 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "i, well, I think So? She looks fine"
[8:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm, such a neutral answer."
[8:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: There's a bright red handprint still, but no real wound or bruising
[8:48 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Well? i am fine, aren't I?"
[8:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She snickers "Sort of. Kaija, what do you think of this?" She turns the girl to show Kaija the handprint
[8:49 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Did you do that?"
[8:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yep. Part of our arguement. Doesn't look like there's a wound, but that mark is going to last a little while longer at least."
[8:50 PM] Willis Wilstar: "That's unfortunate for her"
[8:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yep, rather embarrassing given her current outfit."
[8:51 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Mhm. That why you got it?"
[8:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I didn't even know the mark was still there until now."
[8:51 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Well, ehh, Yes, That was part of the argument..."(edited)
[8:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Looks like it's going to stick with you for a while, Milth!" She says with a laugh as she sits down, putting the girl down on her lap "Who knew dress-up could be so fun?"
[8:54 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Great time. Really."
[8:54 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Yes, who would say!"
[8:54 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "now i got some ideas for a dress or two to buy!"
[8:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I feel like buying some things, for myself and for you two. Kaija, are you still being grumpy?"
[8:57 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Well, I will buy some of this and Go home, this was real fun!"
[9:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Mhm, have fun with that." She puts the small girl down on the ground and pats her head "Have fun with that"
[9:01 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I've got a headache"
[9:02 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Have fun with your Lady-in-waiting!" Milth Picks two of the Outfits, One is the summer dress, but she makes sure they can't see the other, she does the checkout and exits the shop "See you!" she waves her hand as she exits
[9:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, let's head home then Kaija, we can shop tomorrow."
[9:03 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Okay, let's go"
[9:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She removes the outfit she has on to reveal her normal one underneath it, pays for the outfit Kaija's wearing as she's too lazy to just ask her to change, and walks out of the story carrying Kaija.
[9:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, she was fun."
[9:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She seems to be walking in the same directon as Milth "Hm... I wonder what she bought..."
[9:06 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah, she was pretty cool"
[9:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She tries to sneak up and see what the second thing Milth bought was
[9:09 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth doesn't let her, But a small Strip of pink and white is seen, maybe the.....? she quickly runs off after this.
[9:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Aw. She ran off." She looks a bit upset "Well, let's head back home." She carries Kaija back
[9:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "How are you doing with working off of those drugs...?"
[9:21 PM] Willis Wilstar: "My fucking head stings"
[9:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ya, sorry about that. How long until you are completely off of them?"
[9:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: @Willis Wilstar
[9:28 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I don't know"
[9:28 PM] Willis Wilstar: "A couple weeks maybe"
[9:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright. Take it east until then. So, how do you like that outfit, really?"
[9:30 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I look like an idiot"
[9:31 PM] Willis Wilstar: "And my ass is cold"
[9:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Come on, I have seen far worse outfits. Plus, once we get back you can sit on my lap, that should warm you up."
[9:31 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I mean when I get punched I've had worse injuries"
[9:32 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Doesn't mean getting punched is good"
[9:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Don't be such a party pooper, you wanted to look mature, so here you are."
[9:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm sure you could even find a nice boy to take home dressed like this."
[9:32 PM] Willis Wilstar: "There's a difference between mature and secual"
[9:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, what did you mean by mature then?"
[9:34 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I dont know"
[9:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You don't even know what you want to look like? Well, mother once told me, the best way to be immature is to seek maturity without knowing what it is."
[9:36 PM] Willis Wilstar: "You know what my mom told me?"
[9:36 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Stay here, I'll be right back"
[9:36 PM] Willis Wilstar: "So sorry if I dont always believe whaT I hear"
[9:38 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She sighs "Kaija, when we get home we're feeding you chocolate and getting you somewhere comfy to curl up, alright?"
[9:41 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Fine"
[9:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good. Than maybe you can cheer up a bit, hopefully." She swaps the small girl from a piggyback to holding her bridal-style "There, that should keep you a bit warmer on the trip."
[9:44 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Thanks.."
[9:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: They soon end up back at the inn room "Now, where do we have chocolate..."
[9:46 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I made browniesd"
[9:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Oh! You learned how? Great!" She grins and sniffs around for them, placing Kaija sitting on the table
[9:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah I did"
[9:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She soon finds it and gets a fork, holding a bit up to Kaija's mouth "Nice. Now, eat."
[9:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: She starts eating
[9:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good. Feel a bit better?" In between some of Kaija's bites she uses the fork to take some bites herself "Hm. Great brownies, you have surpassed Vivi in basically every way now."
[9:52 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Sorta"
[9:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good. And good work on the brownies."
[9:55 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Thanks"
[9:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now, let's cool off for a bit, I needed a nap anyway." She takes off her armor, then carries the small girl to bed and curls up under the blankets with her
[9:57 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Goodnight"
[10:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Night night, you little [gremlin]" She says in a slightly teasing tone as they go to nap
[10:00 PM] Willis Wilstar: *Kaija falls asleep
[10:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae doesn't sleep, but rests and thinks
[10:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: ===end rp===








No comments:

Post a Comment