Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paralogue 13: Good Princess of Freyzenwald

Featuring: Ellis, Joshua, Mund, Kazama, Kaija



[2:54 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: In the middle of the afternoon, a gentle tune played through the wind and across the river. A gentle melody from a flute. Sitting on the outskirts of the castle, a young girl sat on the grass, leaning against the castle walls, playing on her flute. Beside her stood a young man, watching the area ever vigilant.
[2:58 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund was walking through the streets, just wandering around without much to do. Suddenly, he stops and hears a beautiful music, captivating the man.
[3:00 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: What the... He realised he had to find its source, to satisfy his curiosity. He walks around for a bit. Just what is this tone?
[3:01 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: He found himself near the castle walls. There it was, a young girl playing flute, accompanied by a young man.
[3:03 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: The girl continues to play her song, eyes closed. However, Mund can feel the stare of the man, burning into him.
[3:06 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: That guy. Is... is he staring at me? Damn... I don't want to look like suspicious at the moment. Mund decides to sit in a bench nearby, to continue to hear the beautiful melody.
[3:08 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: The girl finally finishes her song, placing the flute on her lap as she smiled to herself. "Ah, I believe I am getting better with this. Do you agree, Joshua?" She asks the man beside her. "You're still having trouble with that one note, but it sounds great." He replies to her. Joshua says something further, but Mund cannot hear it.
[3:13 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: Uh, it ended... To bad, it was such a beautiful tone. Oh well, time to go. The moment he turns around, he looks to the duo. His guts, however, said to not to do so. Please, don't look me in the eyes. Please, don't look me in the eyes. Joshua looks into Mund's eyes. Godammit.
[3:16 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama appears, running over to the princess and kneeling. "There don't seem to be any dangers at the moment, milady."
[3:17 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is wandering around in the area
[3:17 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "There is that suspicious man over there, watching us." Joshua speaks to Kazama. "I believe he just likes my music." Ellis chimes in.
[3:18 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama looks up. "...while it is a lovely tune, Princess Ellis, one can never be too careful."
[3:20 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: Now, it's a ninja who's suspecting me? Come on, why am I being treated like that? Realises that he's wearing a cape with hoodie, with torned clothes. Oh, maybe it's because of that.
[3:21 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija starts walking towards the source of the music, bored out her mind and needing something nice to soothe her headache
[3:22 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: Maybe I should explain myself. Mund gathers courage and goes to meet the three. "Greetings, what can I do for you? You seem to be... suspecting me..."
[3:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes. You seem to be staring at us and not doing anything."
[3:24 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "I am sure he means us no harm, Kazama." Ellis walked forwards, Joshua stays very close to her side. "Were you listening to my music, sir?" She smiles at Mund.(edited)
[3:25 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama is on Ellis' other side, closer to Mund than Ellis.
[3:26 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "It was so beautiful, I dare to say. Where did you learn it, Miss...?"
[3:27 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: Despite not showing it, Mund was feeling pressured by the two bodyguards.
[3:27 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "It is a song passed down by my family. I have been...trying to learn it myself, as my sister is not very good with the flute..."
[3:30 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Truly fascinating, I dare to say." Mund's curious side was shown at the moment, but he quickly turned to Kazama and asked "Uh, you are a bit too close for my taste, Ninja."
[3:32 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods.
[3:32 PM] AOMRocks20: "Noted."
[3:33 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Then, why aren't you retreating a single bit?"
[3:35 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "My apologies, my retainers are very protective of me." She bows slightly "Please, do not feel too put off by their presence"
[3:35 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm still suspicious of--" He clamps his mouth shut when Ellis speaks.
[3:36 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "R-Retainters? Then that means... you are related to some sort of royalty?"
[3:36 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods.
[3:36 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Ellis giggles slightly.
[3:37 PM] AOMRocks20: "A very important sort of royalty."
[3:37 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija snaps back to attention
[3:37 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Wait, you're royal?"
[3:37 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Nobody seems to have noticed the weed gremlin until now.
[3:38 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Woah! What the..." He just realised Kaija that moment.
[3:38 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Joshua puts a hand on Ellis as she looks curiously around for the voice.
[3:38 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama twists around, retrieving a shuriken. "Kaija?!"
[3:39 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Kaija?" Ellis seems confused. "Please, stay back. This thing seems intoxicated." Joshua stands closer between Ellis and Kaija.
[3:40 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Can you maybe not try to throw pointy things at me"
[3:40 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Mr weird ninja dude"
[3:40 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "She's really small. Are you sure she is dangerous?"
[3:41 PM] Willis Wilstar: "And hey, I'm not doing that stuff anymore. Mostly. Right now."
[3:41 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods. "She poisoned a friend of mine."(edited)
[3:42 PM] Willis Wilstar: " And for the record, I didn't poison Elwyn"
[3:42 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama narrows his eyes.
[3:43 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Everyone was acting so stuffy that I thought it'd help them loosen up and have a good time"
[3:43 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund was baffled by the situation: a Ninja was arguing with a stoned midget about poisoning this "Elwyn" guy.
[3:43 PM] AOMRocks20: "With poison."
[3:43 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Yup, the midget is dangerous..."
[3:43 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Ellis remains quiet, observing Kazama arguing with Kaija.
[3:44 PM] Willis Wilstar: "It wasn't poison!"
[3:45 PM] AOMRocks20: "Then what was it?!"
[3:45 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund tries to ignore the situation, even though it sounded really funny, and asked to the noble girl. "I apologize, but what is your name, Milady?"
[3:46 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Ayahuasca!"
[3:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: "It was a recreational herbal mixture!"
[3:47 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama sighs. "Whatever..."
[3:47 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Ellis snaps her attention away from Kazama and Kaija. "Oh! I am Ellis, sir. Ellis Rurijisa. May I ask yours?"
[3:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: "And like I said, I stopped doing it!"
[3:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija actually seems genuinely frustrated and upset
[3:48 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama deposits his shuriken in his pouch.
[3:48 PM] AOMRocks20: "It's no use discussing it anymore, then. The matter is settled."
[3:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: "For you it is"
[3:49 PM] Willis Wilstar: "easy enough for you to sit there and not trust me, you're not the one who tries to get better and is condemned off of one fuckup"
[3:49 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Kazama, what is this...child?" Joshua asks the ninja.
[3:49 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "I am Mund, a simple traveler who is exploring the country at the moment."
[3:50 PM] AOMRocks20: "...She's Kaija, a... recreational herb vendor. I met her while watching the plaza."
[3:50 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mund!" Ellis bows slightly at Mund again, "I hope you are enjoying our country!"
[3:51 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Recreational herb vendor...I can't say I've seen her before, Kazama." Joshua speaks to Kaija, "are you foreign?"
[3:51 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Fire tribe"
[3:51 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Princess' retainer"
[3:52 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, yes. Yavae, daughter to the Fire Tribe's chieftan, is also here."
[3:52 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Of course, Milady. Glad to see that there are noble people who don't base people by their appearances."
[3:53 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Joshua looks like he wants to say something else, but bites his tongue. "Ah, I've heard word from princess Lunarea that a Fire Tribe princess arrived in the capital."
[3:53 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah. I'm with her."
[3:54 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "This is a quite wacky conversation." Mund points to Kaija. "I mean, she might create crazy drugs, but she doesn't look like that strong."
[3:54 PM] AOMRocks20: "Where is Yavae right now. Kaija?"
[3:55 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I don't know. She told me to go off on my own"
[3:56 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Why's it matter?"
[3:56 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "I would like to meet your princess sometime, Kaija." Ellis speaks to Kaija.
[3:56 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Joshua still seems uncomfortable around the small woman.
[3:56 PM] AOMRocks20: "No reason. I'm simply curious."
[3:58 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I'll try to get her to meet you some time then"
[3:58 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Hmm?" Mund turns to Joshua, seeing him uncomfortable. "What's wrong, young man? Something bothering you?"
[3:59 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Young man? How much older than me are you?!" "Its nothing."
[3:59 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "I look forward to it!" Ellis responds to Kaija.
[4:00 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama lightly nudges Ellis.
[4:00 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "But I will come with my retainers, if you do not mind."
[4:02 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah. I'll relay the message."
[4:03 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Now I'm curious, shorty. How did you become someone's retainer?"
[4:03 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Don't call me that."
[4:04 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "sigh Ok. Kaija, wasn't it? How did you become a retainer?"
[4:04 PM] AOMRocks20: He nudges Ellis again.
[4:05 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Ellis turns her attention to Kazama.
[4:05 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I killed a guy"
[4:06 PM] Willis Wilstar: "He was trying to assassinate Yavae"
[4:07 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "I see. That way, you gained the princess' trust. Sorry for asking, you don't look like... responsible at all."
[4:07 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Impressive." Joshua speaks.
[4:08 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah."
[4:08 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I've never heard that before."
[4:08 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: I wonder why.
[4:08 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Its likely due to your...hobbies."
[4:09 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "I agree with... Retainer #2 here."
[4:09 PM] Willis Wilstar: "That was sarcasm you apes"
[4:10 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "...Joshua." Joshua narrows his eyes at Mund.
[4:10 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "I read your sarcasm quite clearly, little one."
[4:10 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods behind him. He whispers, so only Ellis can hear. "I need to speak with you later, alone."
[4:11 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Oh, of course." Ellis whispers back.
[4:11 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Really? You didn't sound like that." Mund smirks a bit.(edited)
[4:11 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods regularly, turning back to Joshua and Mund.
[4:13 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Don't call me that"
[4:14 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "My apologies."
[4:15 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: Not only violent and a stoner, but sensitive about her height, too. I better choose my words well when around her, or I'll get killed myself.(edited)
[4:19 PM] Willis Wilstar: "it's fine."
[4:19 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund realises the heavy silence. Nobody was saying a single word and it was starting to affect him a bit.
[4:20 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Huh, are we going to continue to be like this? It silence is... kind of awkward right now?"
[4:25 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Silence can be very relaxing. I quite enjoy being outside." Ellis chimes in.
[4:25 PM] Willis Wilstar: "It wasn't awkward until you said anything"
[4:26 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods. "I agree with both of them."
[4:28 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Perhaps we can sit back down on the grass? I could always continue playing my flute, if you want." I would prefer if we didn't stick around such...company, but if you insist. Joshua thinks to himself. "I always love to hear your music, princess."
[4:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "I agree. You've a certain aptitude with that instrument."
[4:30 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Music'd be good"
[4:30 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "If you don't mind, Milady, I'd love to continue hearing your song."
[4:31 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Then its settled."
[4:32 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Ellis smiles at the group before walking back to the spot along the castle walls she sat on earlier, Joshua following behind.
[4:32 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama follows close behind them.
[4:32 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund tried not to look suspicious when following them.
[4:33 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: Lies down on the grass and looks into the sky.
[4:35 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Ellis sits herself down onto the grass, removing the flute back out of her pocket. "Ah, I am a little nervous now, playing for people I have just met..."
[4:36 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Don't worry, Milady. Just... think we aren't here."
[4:37 PM] AOMRocks20: "Perhaps if you turned around so we weren't in your vision and played."
[4:38 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Haha...playing for the wall would feel even worse." "You'll do great, milady." Joshua tries to comfort her. "...Well, okay. Then I will play the song from earlier."
[4:39 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Ellis picks the flute up, closing her eyes as she began to play the soothing melody from earlier.
[4:42 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund's mind started to clear, bit by bit. The beautiful music was so... peaceful, like those times he had before his "accident", so it started to feel nostalgic for him. He shed a small tear, hoping nobody was looking at him.(edited)
[4:44 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama folded his arms, keeping focused on Ellis.
[4:46 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: After some time, Ellis finished her song. Placing the flute back onto her lap, she opens her eyes to see how everyone had reacted. "Ah, Mund, are you...crying?"
[4:48 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Eh, just a reminding of the past." He dries his eyes up, and with a smile, thanked to the young princess. "I really enjoyed my time here, Milady. I thank you from the bottom of my heart."(edited)
[4:53 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Oh! I am so happy you enjoyed my music so much. Thank you for listening." Ellis speaks with a slight bow of her head. "This man is...still rather weird." Joshua continues to subtly analyze Mund.
[4:54 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama smiles. "I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it." His smile is hidden by his ninja mask, though.(edited)
[4:56 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija has just been sitting quietly the whole time
[4:58 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Nothing to say, Kaija? You seem awfully quiet."(edited)
[5:00 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Silence can be fine, sir Mund," Ellis speaks again, "we are all just enjoying the afternoon sun, anyway."
[5:01 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods.
[5:05 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "My bad, I apologize." Mund continues looking into the sky, while lost in thoughts. He almost fell asleep.
[5:06 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I'm fine.."
[5:18 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund giggles a bit, he would truly remember this peaceful moment. After a bit, he stands up while saying "Up we go!" and says "Well, this moment truly was enjoyable, but I have to go now." He started with the princess " Farewell, Milady." He makes a small bow
[5:19 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Goodbye, Kazama and Joshua. I pleasure to meet you."
[5:19 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "And stay well, Kaija. Have a nice day, everyone."
[5:19 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "I hope to see you again, sir Mund!"
[5:19 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Joshua just nods towards Mund.
[5:20 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods towards Mund.
[5:21 PM] [SWEET] EndumAndTheWorld: "Me too." He giggles for a bit and starts to walk away. Now, what will happen next?
[5:22 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija gets up to leave back to Yavae
[5:22 PM] AOMRocks20: Once she's gone, Kazama places a hand on Ellis' shoulder.
[5:24 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Ah! Yes, of course," Ellis turns to Joshua, "could I have a moment alone with Kazama?" Joshua nods, "sure. I'll be in the training grounds if you need me," and leaves after a quick bow.
[5:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Princess Ellis?"
[5:25 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Yes? What is it, Kazama?"
[5:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "I feel like I need to tell you... try not to look intimidated by Yavae, when you meet her. You need to look brave."
[5:27 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "I do not understand? Is she...rather large?"
[5:27 PM] AOMRocks20: "She's a giant, really. And has an... imposing air about her, at times."
[5:28 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "I am sure it should not be that bad. She is a princess like me, after all."
[5:29 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama looks around to ensure there's absolutely nobody that could hear him before leaning in. "With all due respect to the Fire Tribe, Princess Ellis, she is not a princess like you."
[6:35 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Mmm...I did not know there could be a different type of princess? What do you mean by that?"
[6:58 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, she acts far differently than you do. ...or how a princess should, quite frankly."
[7:03 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Are you saying she is...disrespectful?"
[7:04 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well... she's very brash."
[7:05 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Oh, I see. Perhaps that is their way of being polite in their culture?"
[7:06 PM] AOMRocks20: ".....Perhaps. But, I feel like I need to inform you of some things."
[7:07 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Is there more?"
[7:08 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, for one thing, she wears... very little. Even less than a swimsuit, I would reckon. Another thing is, she has a very... unique way of introducing herself to royalty."
[7:12 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Then you have seen her introduce herself to royalty before? I do not believe I have ever met the woman before."
[7:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "She... spoke with your sister She strikes a... strange pose that I suppose you could see as slightly intimidating."
[7:15 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Sister? Really? Oh, that is strange. Sister never mentioned any sort of encounter with a Fire Tribe princess to me."
[7:16 PM] AOMRocks20: Probably because you've spend the whole week in the basement playing World of Warcraft. "Odd. So, I implore you-- to make a good impression, don't... stare at her. Especially do not look slightly intimidated."
[7:18 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Man if only my retainer wasn't screwing around outside gay shipping himself "I will act to the best of my ability to properly represent my country, as any good princess of Freyzenwald should."
[7:19 PM] AOMRocks20: Bitch at least I go outside you're getting dorito dust all over your flute Kazama nods. "...please, act brave, whatever happens. If you do, you'll make a much better impression than your sister."
[7:22 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: You're only going outside to guard the plaza, and you're never in the plaza. "What did sister do? Surely it was nothing distasteful? My sister knows better than that."(edited)
[7:23 PM] AOMRocks20: Bitch suck my dragondick i'm in the plaza all the time "She may have... cowered a little when she introduced herself. And when I say 'a little', I mean 'quite a bit'."
[7:25 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: I ain't sucking anything you manslut. "Really? I have never seen sister intimidated by anything! Especially not after her...transformation upon returning home."
[7:28 PM] AOMRocks20: Frist of all how DARE you call me manslut Kazama shrugs. "You should've seen her. Hopefully you don't outdo her."
[7:30 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: Kiss my royal ass manslut. Ellis giggles, "I hope it was nothing too embarassing."
[7:31 PM] AOMRocks20: FUCKING GLADLY YOU TWO CENT WHORE ILL DO IT RIGHT NOW He nods. "So do I. She might have left a bad impression."
[7:33 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: YEAH? YOU TOUCH ME ONCE AND I'M SENDING YOUR ASS BACK TO DRAGONLAND. "Indeed! It is very rude to be so intimidated by another groups cultures!"
[7:35 PM] AOMRocks20: OH IM SORRY I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR RETAINER IM SUPPOSED TO DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAY "Hrm. I hope Princess Lunarea didn't offend her..."(edited)
[7:35 PM] [TART] Mango: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
[7:37 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: MY RETAINERS DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY WORLD OF WARCRAFT ADDICTION. "I do not believe so! Sister means well, I am sure this Fire Tribe princess understood that."
[7:39 PM] AOMRocks20: I DIDN'T I JUST BROUGHT IT UP I KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND THAT'S WHY I NEED TO MAKE YOU GO OUTSIDE TO MAKE YOU KICK IT "Really? She didn't seem that way."
[7:42 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: BITCH I'M OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW I PLAYED MY FLUTE FOR YOU. "Are you sure? I am sure my own sister knows how to handle herself in front of foreign dignitaries."
[7:43 PM] AOMRocks20: I'M SORRY OK I JUST GET WORRIED ALSO THERE IS ACTUALLY SOME DORITO DUST ON YOUR FLUTE THOUGH AND IT'S KINDA BUGGING ME "Well... sometimes she forgets that she's a princess."
[7:45 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: DORITOES HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN INVENTED YET WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU SMOKING FROM KAIJA. "I...I suppose that is true. She always...loved to go against tradition when she was a child."
[7:46 PM] AOMRocks20: I DONT KNOW BUT WORLD OF WARCRAFT HASN'T BEEN INVENTED EITHER AND YET YOU'RE ADDICTED TO IT "Yes, that's certainly true... Ah!"
[7:46 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: OKAY WE SHOULD PROBABLY STOP SHITPOSTING OUR OWN RP. "Kazama? Is something wrong?"
[7:47 PM] AOMRocks20: OKAY I'M SORRY I LOVE TOO MUCH "I just remembered--I need to go to the market to buy some more candies."
[7:48 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "More...Kazama, I did not realize you had such a sweet tooth!"
[7:48 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles, shaking his head. "Oh, no. I prefer to snack on other things. The candies are for you, in case you're ever hungry while I'm around."
[7:49 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "Ah! You were talking about my favourites, then? Oh, thank you for thinking about me!"
[7:50 PM] AOMRocks20: He laughs some more, shaking his head. "I appreciate the thanks, but it's no problem, Princess Ellis. It's my job to think about you."
[7:51 PM] [SPICY] Amasuro: "I am honored to have such a great retainer."
[7:57 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods. "I'm honored to be given such praise. Do I have your confirmation to leave?"
[7:57 PM] AOMRocks20: And then when he gets it Kazama vanishes.
[7:58 PM] AOMRocks20: ==================================================================



No comments:

Post a Comment