Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paralogue 16: Lovely but Bittersweet

Featuring: Elwyn, Versailles, Vivianna



[8:50 PM] [TART] Mango: "A breezy parasoul ♪ spinning round and round ♪" Elwyn sang as he subtly danced his way around the marketplace. "Will tomorrow be bright and sunny? ♪" He was searching for places where he could attempt to buy new clothes. He couldn't keep wearing his uniform forever. Maybe he could get some loose-fitting clothing...
[9:20 PM] spikethe3rd: "Ha Ha! Elwyn." Versailles yelled across the square, running over. "I suppose you were right that we'd meet again."(edited)
[9:25 PM] [TART] Mango: "O-Oh! Versailles!" He hoped that he hadn't him sing. "What brings you here...?"
[9:27 PM] spikethe3rd: "I was just looking through the wares. They have such a diversity of products here in the capital." Versailles motioned to the stalls nearby.
[9:30 PM] [TART] Mango: "I agree, there's so many different things around here...I came along so I could look for clothing to buy. I can't just wear my robes from Izumo all the time."
[9:32 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nods. "You probably were unable to bring much during your travels, so it makes sense you'd need more clothing."
[9:32 PM] spikethe3rd: "I'm sure you can find something to your liking."
[9:37 PM] [TART] Mango: "Why don't we go together? The more the merrier."
[9:38 PM] spikethe3rd: "I'd love to," He glaces down at his robes. "Although I may only look."
[9:45 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn chuckled. "Haha, well, be sure not to splurge on everything when something catches your eyes."
[9:46 PM] [TART] Mango: "I think there's a place over there." Elwyn moved closer to one of the stalls. "Ooh...I like the colors of this." He picked up clothing that was the same color as his own.
[9:50 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles brushes his hand on the cloth. "Its very soft." He tugs at it with both hands. "A strong weave but still has some give."
[9:55 PM] spikethe3rd: "Do you prefer soft clothing?"
[9:57 PM] [TART] Mango: "I do. I like how free it feels." Elwyn brushes his hand against the robe. "Shame I can't get it. I don't want most of my wardrobe to be robes." He sounded disappointed. He really wanted to get it but...he has so many. Wtf.
[9:58 PM] spikethe3rd: "Haha I can appreciate a flowing robe. It calms me when the wind brushes my sleeves."
[9:58 PM] [TART] Mango: "Yes..." Elwyn quitely stared at it before impulsively going to the owner. "How much."
[10:06 PM] spikethe3rd: "Umm... I thought you said you couldn't get it..."
[10:09 PM] [TART] Mango: "I want it so badly... Oh, and this one." Elwyn picked out robe with a floral pattern. "Maybe this one, and that one too." He picked out more and more clothing until there was Way Too Many
[10:10 PM] spikethe3rd: "Uhh.. maybe only get one from here. This is only the first place we've looked after all."
[10:11 PM] [TART] Mango: "What did you say?" It's too late. Elwyn already bought everything
[10:12 PM] spikethe3rd: "Ah, nothing. Do you want any help with those?"
[10:16 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh, no! Thank you for the..." Elwyn grunts as he carries the bags. "...offer! But I can totally handle this mysel--" falls
[10:17 PM] spikethe3rd: "OH dear!" Versailles quickly picks up one of the bags and grabs Elwyn to help him up.
[10:19 PM] spikethe3rd: "Don't worry about it. I am glad to help. As I said, I don't plan on buying anything."
[10:20 PM] [TART] Mango: "...Thanks." Elwyn got up from the ground and held his nose. "Ow..."
[10:22 PM] spikethe3rd: "Are you alright? It was quite the unexpected fall."
[10:25 PM] [TART] Mango: "I'm fine, thank you for asking." He smiles but he has a nosebleed. Loser.
[10:27 PM] spikethe3rd: "Oh dear, you're bleeding. Here." Versailles places down the bag and pulls out a cloth bandage. He gives it to Elwyn.(edited)
[10:28 PM] spikethe3rd: "Haha, now that I've been spending time with Claire, I carry medical supplies with me."
[10:29 PM] [TART] Mango: "Does Claire always get injuries?" Elwyn asks as Versailles puts the cloth on his nose.
[10:31 PM] spikethe3rd: "Not exactly. She's just very clumsy and runs into things and people. But I thought it might turn worse, so I bring bandages and some lotions with me."
[10:35 PM] [TART] Mango: "I see...you're very prepared. I also carry things like that and more just in case I don't have my staff. First-aid can be a good skill to have when you're in the field of healing magic."
[10:36 PM] spikethe3rd: "Ah yes. Its actually you talking about that that inspired me to prepare this!" Versailles picked up the bag he had placed down.
[10:37 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh?" Elwyn looked at the bag.
[10:38 PM] spikethe3rd: "Don't worry about this, I'll carry it for you. Now then! shall we visit another stall?"
[10:40 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well..." Elwyn looked around. "I wonder where else we can go..."
[10:41 PM] spikethe3rd: "Perhaps some leggings for wearing under your robes?"
[10:46 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh, that sounds nice for the cold weather. Perhaps I'd also look a bit stylish as well!"
[10:47 PM] spikethe3rd: "Discord only brings about strife" Versailles quoted. "One philosopher believed that wearing mismatched clothing brought disorder and should therefore be illegal."
[10:48 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles laughed. "I don't think that is right but I think matching outfits are a good idea"
[10:48 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, that's rubbish. They're only cloth."
[10:49 PM] spikethe3rd: "Ah, but do we not express ourselves through what we wear? In some cases, Our clothing is an extension of ourselves."
[10:51 PM] [TART] Mango: "Should someone wear a mismatch of colors and clothing. Who am I to judge? They're only trying to express themselves like you said."
[10:54 PM] spikethe3rd: "It is true. But discord in the appearance may mean discord in the soul." Versailles shrugs. "Don't worry, it is only conjecture of an old man. Many philosophers talk about matters they don't fully understand."
[11:00 PM] [TART] Mango: "I suppose. But there are people who enjoy that type of look and I say they should wear it." Elwyn scopes out another stall. "That looks like a good place, perhaps I'll get some leggings lile you suggested."
[11:00 PM] spikethe3rd: "Alright!" Versailles followed Elwyn to the next stall.(edited)
July 5, 2016
[8:36 PM] Mika: Vivianna studies herself, legging or should she stick to dresses...
[8:43 PM] [TART] Mango: "I wonder what looks good with purple..." Elwyn scanned the items. "Blue?"
[8:44 PM] spikethe3rd: "I believe yellow is its complimentary color."
[8:45 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh, really? I do like the color yellow..." Elwyn looked around for someone to ask. "Oh!" He noticed Vivianna.
[8:45 PM] Mika: "Maybe I need more brown in my closet."
[8:47 PM] [TART] Mango: "Vivianna!~"
[8:47 PM] Mika: She turns around. "Elwyn?"
[8:48 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn tries Not to trip like an idiot like before as he approaches Vivi. "What a coincidence! I see you're looking for clothing as well, right?"
[8:49 PM] Mika: "Yes I am. Work clothes."
[8:49 PM] [TART] Mango: "Really? Where do you work?"
[8:50 PM] Mika: "At the stables."
[8:53 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh! I was actually there a while ago to leave Michel there. I saw you but I didn't have the chance to talk to you..."
[8:55 PM] Mika: "Well you should have, you would have seen a horse give birth. Anyway who's that?"
[8:56 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles waves. "Hello. I am Versailles."
[8:56 PM] [TART] Mango: "He's joining me to find new clothes. I can't just keep wearing my uniform forever."
[8:57 PM] Mika: "That makes since, hi I'm Vivianna."
[9:01 PM] spikethe3rd: "Vivianna..." Versailles pauses for a moment. "That doesn't sound Freyzenese."
[9:01 PM] spikethe3rd: "Are you traveling as well?"
[9:01 PM] [TART] Mango: "She's Nohrian just like myself."
[9:03 PM] spikethe3rd: "And Claire as well. Wow! There is quite the crowd in Amaterasu." Versailles laughed. "Don't tell me Vivianna, are you staying for the election festivities as well?"
[9:04 PM] Mika: "Hehe..yeah that's why I'm here."
[9:05 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles laughs again. "I apologize, but we all seem to have a common interest in the festival. I can't say that I'm surprised though, It is a festival after all."
[9:06 PM] Mika: "Wait...Versailles...you're Claire's monk!"
[9:08 PM] spikethe3rd: "I am acquainted with a Claire, yes." Versailles put on a fake serious face. "But as to whether she has ownership of me seems unlikely."
[9:10 PM] Mika: "O-Ohhh..I-I mean...! I..." She gives up trying to corccet her words
[9:11 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn giggled. "Now, now, you two. Let's not forget what we're here for. We can claim ownership at a later time."
[9:13 PM] spikethe3rd: "Of course." Versailles looks at Vivianna. "We can discuss our mutual friends after shopping if thats alright."
[9:15 PM] Mika: She nods her head wearing a small blush. "Yeah that sounds good."
[9:17 PM] [TART] Mango: "So, Vivianna. Do you have any reccomendations for what I should get? Versailles reccomended I get leggings to wear under my robes."
[9:18 PM] Mika: "Hmm that sounds good..I'd think you'd look good in light pink."
[9:23 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles paused. "I suppose the color of leggings doesn't matter if you wear a robe over it..."
[9:23 PM] [TART] Mango: "True, but it doesn't hurt to have them match, no?"
[9:24 PM] Mika: She nods. "I was thinking about getting some too."
[9:30 PM] [TART] Mango: "I'm kind of surprised though. They have a lot of things from Nolore...isn't this traditional Hoshidan clothing?" Elwyn picked up a yukata.
[9:30 PM] Mika: "Ohh! Lets try it on!"
[9:31 PM] spikethe3rd: "Here, hand me your bags Elwyn." Versailles motions with his hands. "You two can try those on and I'll hold your things."(edited)
[9:36 PM] [TART] Mango: "This is kind of exciting..."
[9:37 PM] Mika: "I like how short this one is."
[9:40 PM] [TART] Mango: "This one is very comfortable. I hope I wore it right..." Elwyn does a little twirl to show it off.
[9:41 PM] Mika: She claps. "You look lovely!"
[9:43 PM] [TART] Mango: "R-Really? I don't know..." Elwyn hides his face with his hand. "Besides, you look even lovelier!"
[9:44 PM] Mika: "Do I? My chest seems to be falling out and when I bend down...well.." She blushes. "Hoshidan women must be very bold."
[9:45 PM] [TART] Mango: Or it's that you've picked a very short outfit... "Y-Yeah..."(edited)
[9:46 PM] Mika: "I don't mind though, I quite like it."
[9:46 PM] spikethe3rd: "Well, I think you both look great. 'Beauty is gain from self appreciation." he quoted
[9:47 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh, Versailles! You're making me blush." He chuckled to himself.
[9:47 PM] Mika: She giggles. "We should get matching fans!"
[9:48 PM] [TART] Mango: "That sounds nice!"
[9:49 PM] Mika: She walks over to Versailles. "How about you? Would you like a fan?"
[9:51 PM] spikethe3rd: "Ah, I am fine. The breeze is my fan." He smiles.
[9:51 PM] Mika: She studies him before smiling. "You really are a monk."
[9:52 PM] spikethe3rd: "I am glad to have passed your test." He teases.
[9:53 PM] Mika: "Well I haven't meet a monk since I was a child sooo I didn't know what to expect."
[9:55 PM] spikethe3rd: "I see. A monk from Nohr?"
[9:56 PM] Mika: "No..he was from somewhere else. He was a traveling one. Made this really great soup for me."
[9:58 PM] spikethe3rd: "Ah I see. I was wondering if Nohr had both priests and monks, but I suppose he would be from another land."
[9:59 PM] Mika: "He was very pretty too with long long white hair and a gentle smile. I suppose all monks have gentle smiles."
[9:59 PM] [TART] Mango: "Versailles does look very gentle." Elwyn smiled.
[10:01 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles scratches his head and blushes slightly. "Haha, you're too kind. I am but a simple monk fulfilling my duties. But it as you said: All monks have gentle smiles. I suppose it is part of our trade."
[10:03 PM] Mika: "Are there evil monks?"
[10:04 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles frowns. "I'd hope not. But by definition is an evil person able to be called a monk?"
[10:07 PM] Mika: "Well yes if they hide how evil they were..or perhaps they didn't think they were evil at all even if the things they were doing were."
[10:09 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles brow furrows. "I have read the conjecture that you can be evil and innocent if ignorant of your actions. But I find fault in the fact that we are naturally generous. We have innate habits that tend us away from evil."
[10:10 PM] spikethe3rd: "How could someone go through life without ever being corrected or reprimanded?"
[10:11 PM] Mika: "Maybe they were but thought those people were the ones who were wrong. Such scary thoughts." She picks up a fan. "I suppose being a monk could be a great calling for someone evil.."
[10:12 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn thought about his family's actions as he picked a fan. "Hm..."
[10:13 PM] spikethe3rd: "I think such a person would need to be stubborn beyond normal behavior for one that knows so little."
[10:14 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn opens it up. "I wonder if ignorance is considered evil..."
[10:15 PM] Mika: "Gentle smiles can hide dark thoughts...ah but anyway the soup he made was so good. I wonder if you know it..I can't remember what it's callled though."
[10:16 PM] spikethe3rd: "I am sorry, I cannot think of anything specifically. And forgive my rambling, philosophy is my trade in a way, so I must debate to try to find answers."
[10:19 PM] Mika: "No no it's fun to talk about things like this, gets me thinking. I think I'll make the soup for you."
[10:19 PM] spikethe3rd: "Umm... I suppose I wouldn't refuse such a kind offer."
[10:20 PM] Mika: "Oh if it's weird I'm sorry.."
[10:21 PM] spikethe3rd: "No, forgive me, I am unused to such kindnesses. Although... I guess I must get used to meeting such kind people like yourself, Elwyn and Claire." Versailles smiles.
[10:25 PM] Mika: "Yeah everyones so nice here..it's different but I've been able to make such good friends in a short time."
[10:26 PM] [TART] Mango: "Negativity is just tiring." Elwyn closed the fan. "I find it better to just be kind than to spread unnecessary hatred."
[10:27 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nods in agreement. "But mind you, extravagant kindness may turn sour. Some become engulfed in the attention it brings."
[10:28 PM] spikethe3rd: "I believe in modest living and simply kindness. We do not have to go out of our way to help others, but to do so throughout our normal lives."
[10:30 PM] Mika: She blinks. "That makes a lotta sense! I struggle to make everyone happy but in the end I'm left feeling worn out and sad myself..I don't need to stretch myself thin.."
[10:32 PM] spikethe3rd: "The greedy take advantage of the generous" Versailles quoted.
[10:36 PM] [TART] Mango: "I suppose I'm different then."
[10:37 PM] [TART] Mango: "I can't really help but...help."
[10:38 PM] [TART] Mango: "Perhaps it is out of guilt, I suppose."
[10:40 PM] spikethe3rd: "I understand your moral dilemma. But think about this: You not only have done more than enough to be reasonably excused of guilt but also you should not wear yourself out, for if you are injured, you cannot help anyone else."
[10:45 PM] [TART] Mango: "Yes...you're right. But we'll have to see if I do end up following that advice. Trying to get out of a habit is quite difficult." Elwyn chuckled. "Now, why don't we go pay?"
[10:46 PM] spikethe3rd: "Ah yes. To another stall?"
[10:47 PM] Mika: "How much are you buying Elwyn?"
[10:48 PM] [TART] Mango: "I've bought quite too many things." He smiled sheepishly as he nodded towards the bags Versailles was holding.
[10:50 PM] Mika: "Where did you get the money?"
[10:51 PM] [TART] Mango: "You get quite a huge sum of rewards when you solve missing person cases when you try and stop slave trades."
[10:52 PM] Mika: "Ohh..Well lets continue then!"
[10:53 PM] [TART] Mango: "Do you have anywhere in mind? I'll be paying."
[10:56 PM] Mika: "Not really, I'll just follow whereever you go."
[11:04 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well then...why not go buy us something to eat?"
[11:06 PM] spikethe3rd: "Sounds like a delight"
[11:06 PM] Mika: "Sounds good."
[11:08 PM] [TART] Mango: "Hm..." Elwyn thought about where the three of them should go. "There's a place that sells sweets around here, why don't we go check it out?"
[11:09 PM] Mika: "You I can't say no to sweets."
[11:09 PM] spikethe3rd: "Lead the way!"
[11:14 PM] [TART] Mango: Soon the trio made it to a stall that sells candy. "I wonder what I should get..."
July 7, 2016
[5:41 PM] [TART] Mango: "They do have many things to offer, hm...""
[5:43 PM] Mika: Vivianna is already picking out things as she walks around the stall. "Oh! Oh! And whatever those things on the stick is, I'll take three."
[5:43 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles mumbles. "Do they have any chocolate."
[5:45 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn was already picking up white chocolate. "Do they have my favorite sour candy..." He kept searching as he picked out things to buy.
[5:46 PM] Mika: "Eww this is so sticky! I'll take five please."
[5:46 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles notices the chocolate in Eleyn's hand and looks around where he picked it out.
[5:46 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles attempts to discreetly pick some.
[5:47 PM] [TART] Mango: "You have weird tastes if you enjoy sticky things, Vivianna. Not that I don't share the same sentiments."
[5:47 PM] Mika: She looks at him strangly. "I don't but I always love trying new things."
[5:50 PM] [TART] Mango: "..." Elwyn awkwardly changed the subject. "I...see you enjoy sweets too, Versailles!"
[5:51 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles quickly looks up, hiding his newly bought chocolate behind him.
[5:52 PM] spikethe3rd: "I umm..." He blushes and looks down. "I used to have chocolate as a child."
[5:52 PM] Mika: Vivianna notices but hides her smile as she orders a lot..like a whole lot of Petits fours. Chocolate hmm Claire would love to know this.
[5:53 PM] [TART] Mango: "No need to be embarrassed, Versailles. Feel free to pick out your favorites."
[5:55 PM] spikethe3rd: "ah yes..." Versailles puts it inside his robes. "I just..." He immediately takes it out and takes a large bite.
[5:55 PM] [TART] Mango: That was so adorable...! Elwyn held in a chuckle as he picked out some more candy.
[5:55 PM] spikethe3rd: "I reawy like chocolate." he tried to talk through a mouth of chocolate.
[5:55 PM] Mika: Vivi tries not to stare...wow Claire picked a good one, lucky her. She smiles at him.
[5:57 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn covered his face as he blushed. This was too much cute for him to handle.
[5:58 PM] Mika: Vivianna lets out a hmph, she really needed better taste in men. As she bags her treats she sighs, a little something for Este wouldn't hurt.
[6:00 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles closed-mouth smiles back, remembering some form of manners.
[6:03 PM] [TART] Mango: "W-Well...why don't we continue? I see they have flowers too if you're getting candy as a gift."
[6:04 PM] Mika: She nods. "I'd love to make a flower crown."
[6:08 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nods.
[6:09 PM] [TART] Mango: "Why don't we buy some? Flower crowns are nice, and for the ones that are left over we can give to others as a gift."
[6:10 PM] Mika: "Yeah that sounds like a great idea."
[6:20 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn hummed as he picked out flowers. Camellias, Chrsyanthemums, Viscarias...
[6:21 PM] Mika: Vivianna picks hers randomly, she knew the language but didn't have anyone to impress or say anything too.
[6:22 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn pondered over picking some red carnations. He shrugged and bought some.
[6:22 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh, Vivianna. I have something for you."
[6:23 PM] Mika: "Hmm what is it?"
[6:23 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn handed her some chrysanthemums.
[6:23 PM] [TART] Mango: "For you." He smiled.
[6:24 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles stands behind them, staring blankly at the flowers as he finishes his chocolate.
[6:25 PM] Mika: She smiles. Lasting friendship and non-romantic affection...how sweet.
[6:26 PM] [TART] Mango: A gloxinia here, a heather and hyacinth here...
[6:26 PM] [TART] Mango: "..." Elwyn paused as he held some forget-me-nots.
[6:28 PM] [TART] Mango: He quietly took them with him.
[6:29 PM] Mika: "Hey Versailles! A-Are monks..able to..f-fall in love?"
[6:32 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles comes back to unsugary reality and looks at Vivianna. "I suppose so. Some monks I knew went on to be married but they left the monk life to provide for their families. We are not philosophical machines as it may seem."
[6:34 PM] Mika: She smiles. She it wasn't hopeless at all for Claire, what a lucky girl, she looks down at the chrysanthemums..seems she'll be stuck with these types of flowers for the rest of her life.
[6:34 PM] spikethe3rd: "It is debated by many philosophers about holy men falling in love and many see it as a sin to tempt a holy man out of his duties." Versailles shrugs. "I see no problem with it. The best way to pass on teachings is to children after all."
[6:35 PM] Mika: She think she'll burn these flowers when she gets home. "Soo..you wouldn't mind if you'd fall in love?"
[6:38 PM] spikethe3rd: "Um... I..." Versailles blushes at the pretty woman. "I guess I don't know. I love the philosophical life a great deal. I suppose it would have to be someone who enjoys philosophy as well."
[6:39 PM] Mika: 'Ohhh..." She makes a note of this. Being a matchmaker was fun!
[6:41 PM] Mika: "Do you have a favorite flower?"
[6:45 PM] spikethe3rd: "Uhh..." Versailles lack of flower knowledge shows through his long pause. "Not really. I suppose I like ones that smell nice?"
[6:45 PM] Mika: She nods and smiles at him.
[6:51 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn takes a deep whiff of his bouquet and exhales with a satisfied sigh.
[6:53 PM] Mika: Vivianna watches him with a small smile. "I think I might become a female monk if by 30 I am loveless."
[6:55 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles frowns and gives her a confused look. "I do not appose your choice to the holy works, but is that the only reason? I would not think you would base your life upon love."
[6:57 PM] Mika: "I suppose it is. I think a monk's life would suit me well."
[6:58 PM] spikethe3rd: "I apologize but do you not have a passion is life? Something you may do for fun or for fulfillment?"
[6:59 PM] Mika: "Cooking, singing, raising animals."
[7:02 PM] spikethe3rd: "See, life in a monastery, though fulfilling in its own way, is a monotonous lifestyle of service. You have talents you can use that would be wasted in a monastery." Versailles shakes his head. "I believe that you could improve the world more without being a monk. You are a kind person and I'm sure your talents are worthy of more than robed prayer."
[7:03 PM] [TART] Mango: "I can attest to what Versailles is saying."
[7:05 PM] Mika: She shakes her head. "I'd rather be living a monotonous life then to live a free one dying alone. Watching other around me find happiness."
[7:06 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles scratches his head. "I am not the one to decide your fate but perhaps I can give an example."
[7:07 PM] spikethe3rd: "My mother bore me with a man she did not love who did not love her back. All my father gave me was my name. My mother went on to raise me alone."
[7:09 PM] spikethe3rd: "Will she die alone? Obviously she has me, but no husband beside her. Does she regret him? I suppose I don't know, but what I know is that she loves me and I love my mother for all the effort she put into raising me. I do not think you need a lover in life. You should love those around you, your friends and family. Love your work, your life, your experiences."
[7:12 PM] Mika: She listen..a child..she could have a child of course! Then she would never be truly alone and though she would never get love back, she could shower the little one with love until she died. She smiles at him..a baby why didn't she think of that.
[7:13 PM] Mika: "A baby to fill the hole in my heart."
[7:17 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles sighs. "Not exactly what I meant but like I said, I cannot decide your fate."
[7:18 PM] Mika: "But who could I ask to give me a child and then walks away..."
[7:19 PM] spikethe3rd: "I suppose you could adopt a child? Maybe an abandoned one?"
[7:20 PM] Mika: "True! Oh I could give the child love that I never had!"
[7:21 PM] spikethe3rd: "Um... do you want to talk about that? We could share experiences."
[7:23 PM] Mika: "No Versailles I want to love and be loved back."
[7:25 PM] Mika: She looks at the flowers and frowns. "Nevermind I was just speaking without thinking..please forget what I have said."
[7:27 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nods. "A friend is not a close acquaintance, but rather someone with the same soul.' You have a good soul. I hope that you find many the same caliber as yours."
[7:28 PM] Mika: She smiles. "I have, and its lovely...but bittersweet as well. Because I grow close to them the friendship changes for me..it turns into a crush and then like..and then love..."
[7:31 PM] Mika: "I think I will find a person who can stop me from feeling love. I think my life would be so much better."
[7:31 PM] spikethe3rd: "It sounds as if you have much love to give, but others find it unsavory. That is unfortunate." Versailles nods in understanding. "I cannot claim to know your love but I believe you can find someone."
[7:34 PM] Mika: She laughs. "Everyone has said that to me and you know what..no I won't I won't ever find someone..it will never happen. So stop lying to make me feel better."
[7:38 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles becomes deathly serious. "I would not insult a monks beliefs madame."
[7:42 PM] Mika: "I don't mean to but I'm tired of everyone telling me that I can find someone. I'm an old woman who's never even been on a date. I will never find anyone..never and I've accepted this..I just wish my fucking heart would. The damn things a piece of shit." She hits her chest hard before shrugging. "Tell Elwyn I've gone to see Este, I need to be with my child right now." She hands him a flower crown, it's a pretty depressing one if he knew the lanague of flowers.
[7:43 PM] spikethe3rd: "Wait. You do not get to be dramatic with me." Versailles grabs her arm.
[7:44 PM] Mika: She shutters and whips back around. "What...what are you doing?!"(edited)
[7:48 PM] spikethe3rd: "I have suffered enough for my lifetime and I won't let you accept suffering as well." Versailles grip tightens. "I don't believe you for a moment. You want to have a child to give your life purpose? That is beneath you. What you need to accept is that you need to get a life." Versailles is almost spitting his words. "You put all of your life into the thought that 'Love is the answer'. If you're so defeated by love, why do you care so much. Because you haven't given up and I doubt you ever will."
[7:49 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles lets go of her arm. "So you can run off to your distractions or you can talk to your friends."
[7:54 PM] Mika: She swallows back tears. "I'd rather throw myself off a cliff than be here another moment! You don't know a damn thing about me and yet you can judge me..you! No, I will not stay here and be talked down too...Not by you.." Her glare is deadly. "Tell Elwyn I'm dead for all I care. I should have never of come here, I was numb back home..I should have stayed there instead of chasing lies." Yes, little lies...it seems she really had to give up now. Her eyes grow dim as a pleasant smile crawls onto her face. "I'm so sorry for my actions..I should have never said any of that..please forget it ok." She bows and walks away.(edited)
[7:55 PM] [TART] Mango: "...Oh, boy..."
[7:56 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn returned with a completed bouquet in his hands.
[8:00 PM] [TART] Mango: "Just when we were having fun too..." He sighed.
[8:02 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles quietly turns to Elwyn, "I am sorry but I am not sorry about that argument. She tells not to talk down to her..." he starts mumbling about how she is seeking drama.
[8:04 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, what can you do..." Elwyn smiled. "She only needs to let things out. Thank you for joining me today, Versailles. I enjoyed our time together."
[8:06 PM] spikethe3rd: "I too was enjoying our time together, but I am tired and I am going to meditate on this. May we meet again." He gives Elwyn a smile before handing him his bags and walking off.
[8:07 PM] [TART] Mango: "...Well. I suppose I'll just head back and prepare a gift for Kazama then. I do hope he likes the flowers I've picked out..." Elwyn took a bite out of his white chocolate and walked to the inn.
[8:08 PM] [TART] Mango: =end rp=




No comments:

Post a Comment