Sunday, July 10, 2016

Paralogue 5.1.4: Away From the Castle


Featuring: Kazama, Leodin, Elwyn.

As Kazama sets out for the market, Leodin and Elwyn reconcile and go off to explore the castle on their own. Elwyn does an impression of Joshua, they search for the kitchen, accidentally run into a training room, and decide to leave before they are discovered and apprehended. Rather than go through the crowded plaza again, Leodin flees via the rooftops, carrying Elwyn along the way.


[12:56 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama gets up. "I'll be in the changing room drying off."
[1:00 PM] REWlego: "Elwyn, I don't want you to feel like you're treating me poorly.... You want to be with Kazama, so don't worry about me."
[1:06 PM] Mango: "I know that, but I can't help but feel bad."
[1:09 PM] REWlego: "You don't need to feel bad, just... try to remember that I'm normally right there and can tell when you two are flirting." Leodin smiles, to show that he's not being too serious.
[1:17 PM] Mango: "Yeah, thanks..." Elwyn smiled back. "I think we should go change too, unless you want to stay here longer?"
[1:21 PM] REWlego: "It's completely up to you." Although I don't know if Kazama would like it if it was just us two without him...
[1:21 PM] Mango: "It's pretty relaxing here, but I'm pretty sure we'd probably get kicked out if they knew outsiders were here." He laughed to himself.
[1:22 PM] REWlego: "Okay, if you're finished then I don't mind."
[1:24 PM] Mango: "Hey, what do you think would happen if we were caught here?"
[1:25 PM] REWlego: "Well, I'm sure Kazama wouldn't let us get in too much trouble."
[1:33 PM] Mango: Elwyn stood up and pretended to be Joshua, even using an overexaggerated voice. "Kazama, when and why have you brought these friends of yours! You know that you shouldn't bring outsides, that's why I don't have friends of my own!"
[1:34 PM] Mango: P to the E to the T T Y
[1:36 PM] REWlego: Leodin chuckles at Elwyn's attempt "Was that supposed to be Joshua?"
[1:36 PM] Mango: "Who else?"
[1:37 PM] REWlego: "I... don't really know, I guess it was okay..." Leodin grins
[1:37 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama pokes his head in. "I have to go out to the market for some things. Leodin, Joshua, you think you can handle yourselves in here?"
[1:38 PM] REWlego: Leodin glances at Elwyn and then back at Kazama "Yeah, I think we'll be good. Have fun!"
[1:38 PM] Mango: "Joshua?"
[1:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "Right!" He vanishes, this time with clothes on.
[1:39 PM] Mango: "...Was I loud?"
[1:39 PM] REWlego: "How does he do that?" He whispers
[1:40 PM] REWlego: "He was probably using some sort of ninja trickery..."
[1:41 PM] Mango: "Hm..."
[1:42 PM] Mango: Elwyn went out to dress back into his clothes. "
[1:42 PM] REWlego: "Oh? You're finished?"
[1:43 PM] Mango: "I would rather stay here a bit longer but...we're still in the castle."
[1:43 PM] Mango: "So why don't we do some looking around?"
[1:44 PM] REWlego: Leodin, seeming slightly disappointed, follows Elwyn and changes "Okay, I'll follow you."
[1:46 PM] Mango: The duo left the bathhouse. "Do you think we could see the Princess?"
[1:48 PM] Mango: "We'll probably have to get deeper in the castle, and we'll get kicked out if we're caught...so let's try and enjoy the interior design I suppose."
[1:50 PM] REWlego: "Whatever you'd like to do! I'm really okay with anything, although meeting the princess would be exciting."
[1:52 PM] Mango: "I know! I'd like meet her, but if we can't, might as well walk around..."
[1:54 PM] REWlego: "Alright, you lead the way!"
[1:55 PM] Mango: "...So...which way leads to where...?"
[1:56 PM] REWlego: "I..... have no idea... I was at the kitchen before, but I have no idea where it is in relation to here."
[1:57 PM] Mango: "You were at the kitchen? When?"
[1:58 PM] REWlego: "I went there last night, after I had left you and Kazama."
[1:59 PM] Mango: "I see..."
[1:59 PM] Mango: "This is the first floor, so perhaps the kitchen is either above us or in the same floor..."
[2:00 PM] REWlego: "I believe it's on the first floor...."
[2:04 PM] Mango: "Why don't we check that out then?"
[2:05 PM] REWlego: "Okay, sure!"
[2:08 PM] Mango: Elwyn looked around to see if the coast is clear and hurried along to the closest door.
[2:08 PM] REWlego: Leodin follows, walking casually.
[2:14 PM] Mango: Elwyn opens the door to find a training room with many people in it.
[2:15 PM] Mango: "..."
[2:15 PM] Mango: He slowly closes the door. "Let's...not go that way."
[2:15 PM] REWlego: "Alright...."
[2:16 PM] Mango: "How about we just...try to leave, we don't know up from down in this place, I wouldn't want to get caught as a thief..."
[2:18 PM] REWlego: "Okay... I think we'll be able to find the exit a lot easier."
[2:18 PM] Mango: "Where to?"
[2:18 PM] Mango: "You've been here more than me, so I'll follow your lead."
[2:19 PM] REWlego: "Well, you got the tour with me as well, and I've only been in here one extra time."
[2:20 PM] Mango: "Let's see if retracing our steps will help. We came from there..." He pointed in the direction of the training room they were in. So the exit should be..."
[2:20 PM] Mango: Elwyn pushes open a door to see that it leads to outside.
[2:21 PM] Mango: "Aha!" Elwyn loudly proclaimed, he realized what he did and clapped his hands on his mouth.
[2:22 PM] REWlego: Leodin slaps one hand to his face and puts the other one on Elwyn's shoulder as he chuckles
[2:23 PM] Mango: "Let's...just go. I'm sure they heard the echo."
[2:25 PM] Mango: He just...ran, he didn't want to deal w/the embarrassment.
[2:26 PM] REWlego: Leodin runs after him "Elwyn, where are you going?"
[2:26 PM] Mango: "I don't know! Away from the castle! That was so embarrassing..."
[2:27 PM] REWlego: "Elwyn, it's fine! I'm sure nobody's actually paying attention!"
[2:28 PM] REWlego: "So, where do you want to go now?"
[2:29 PM] Mango: "Well, the only way that we know back is the plaza, hopefully we don't run into some guards or something, or worse...Joshua."
[2:30 PM] REWlego: "Well, why don't we take my preferred method of travel... the rooftops." Leodin gestures towards a row of buildings(edited)
[2:30 PM] Mango: "Well, I'm not an acrobat..."
[2:31 PM] REWlego: "It doesn't matter, I'm not really one either... I'll help you."
[2:31 PM] Mango: "Actually, I have a plan..."
[2:31 PM] REWlego: "hm?"
[2:31 PM] Mango: "Give me a second." Elwyn turned away from Leodin and whistled loudly.
[2:31 PM] Mango: Before he finished the whistle, an ear piercing scream came from the plaza.
[2:31 PM] REWlego: Oh... he doesn't really want me to ride Michel with him, right?
[2:32 PM] REWlego: "What was that?"
[2:32 PM] Mango: "What in the world...?"
[2:32 PM] REWlego: "Come on, we have to find out what it is!"
[2:32 PM] Mango: "O-OK!"(edited)
[2:33 PM] REWlego: Leodin grabs Elwyn's hand and drags him over to a building. "We may not have time to wait for Michel, here... I'll help you get up."
[2:33 PM] Mango: "Goodness, I hope we get there quickly!"
[2:34 PM] REWlego: "No offense, but you're pretty light... I could carry you if you wish, or you can try to keep up."
[2:34 PM] REWlego: "It's up to you, but decide quickly."
[2:34 PM] Mango: "It's faster if you carry me."
[2:34 PM] Mango: "As you guessed from that race, I'm not that fast..."
[2:35 PM] REWlego: "Okay." Leodin helps Elwyn up to the roof and then picks him up. "Okay, let's go."
[2:35 PM] Mango: "Onwards, noble steed!"
[2:36 PM] REWlego: Leodin sprints as fast as he can from building to building "Please don't call me that..."
[2:36 PM] Mango: "Sorry, I was just joking..."
[2:36 PM] REWlego: Leodin, conserving his breath, just nods.
[2:38 PM] REWlego: Leodin gets near to where they heard the screams and drops to his knees, letting Elwyn back onto his feet.
[2:38 PM] REWlego: "Whew, Although you may be light, it's not easy to carry someone that far..."
[2:40 PM] REWlego: ===================> #rp-channel-c-2 ==========================




No comments:

Post a Comment