Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paralogue 12.0.2: Pillows Collide


Featuring: Leodin, Elwyn

[1:39 PM] REWlego: Leodin turns to Elwyn and shrugs "Well, there's no way I'm staying with Yavae for much longer... I suppose it's back to the roof...."
[1:41 PM] [TART] Mango: "You can always room up with me. Kazama bought a room for me in one of the inns after...well, after I passed out."
[1:42 PM] [TART] Mango: "Having a roommate is always fun." Elwyn smiled.
[1:49 PM] REWlego: "Alright, that sounds good."
[1:51 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn whistled for Michel.
[1:53 PM] [TART] Mango: "All right, I'm all ready to go." He mounted Michel. "I'll go show you your new place."
[1:53 PM] REWlego: "Should I walk, or...."
[1:53 PM] [TART] Mango: "You can ride with me, of course."
[1:54 PM] REWlego: "Alright, thanks." Leodin moves to the left side of Michel and mounts
[1:55 PM] [TART] Mango: "Hold on, things could get bumpy." Elwyn notified Leodin as Michel started to move.
[1:55 PM] REWlego: "This isn't my first horse ride, Elwyn. I know how to handle myself."
[1:56 PM] [TART] Mango: "Even so, you never know what could happen~"
[2:02 PM] REWlego: "If I can fly a dark pegasus, I don't think a bumpy horse ride should be any problem" He loses his balance for a bit while he was talking
[2:04 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn pulled him back up. "You rode a pegasus?"
[2:04 PM] [TART] Mango: "My, my~. It looked like you had a lot of fun without me."
[2:06 PM] REWlego: "Yes, her name is Shimi, and I think I did quite well after not seeing her for 5 years."(edited)
[2:06 PM] [TART] Mango: "It belonged to you?"
[2:08 PM] REWlego: "Kind of, it belongs to my parents, but my friend, Sula, is my mother's retainer and brought Shimi here."(edited)
[2:10 PM] [TART] Mango: "Wow..."
[2:11 PM] [TART] Mango: "Wait...you mean...that Sula?!"
[2:12 PM] REWlego: "Oh, you've met him?"(edited)
[2:12 PM] [TART] Mango: "We talked about religious beliefs and all that, I think he wants to go to Izumo too after what I've told him..."
[2:16 PM] REWlego: "Oh, that's nice. So I guess you, me, Vivianna, and Sula will be going there together?"
[2:17 PM] [TART] Mango: "Maybe. Sula might as well go by himself..."
[2:18 PM] REWlego: "Hm. Maybe.... Sula and I have so much that we need to catch up on..."
[2:43 PM] [TART] Mango: Michel stopped in front of the inn. "Here we are."
[2:44 PM] [TART] Mango: "My room is up on the second floor, you head on in while I leave Michel in the stables."
[2:45 PM] REWlego: "Alright. Do I need a key?"
[2:47 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh, right..." Elwyn handed him the key.
[2:47 PM] REWlego: "Thanks. I'll head up."
[2:49 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn finished up and went with Leodin.
[2:50 PM] [TART] Mango: "So, anything you want to do now that we're roommates?"
[2:51 PM] REWlego: "Hm... I don't really know. Did you have anything in mind?" Leodin detaches his sheath and sets his mask down on the 2nd bed
[2:53 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well..." Elwyn sat down on his own bed. "We can talk about what we want to do in the future."
[2:54 PM] REWlego: Leodin sits down as well. "Okay, interesting... why don't you go first?"
[2:58 PM] [TART] Mango: "I'd like to settle down after all my work is over. This place is really nice...so I might end up staying here then."
[2:59 PM] [TART] Mango: "Otherwise I'd just go back to the Monastery in Izumo. It depends..."
[3:02 PM] REWlego: "That sounds like a good plan..."
[3:04 PM] [TART] Mango: "What about you?"
[3:06 PM] REWlego: "Me? Well, I don't know... I might go back to Khlin, but that's just more fighting..."
[3:15 PM] [TART] Mango: "Really? Isn't there anything else you want to do?"
[3:16 PM] REWlego: Leodin thinks for a moment. "I... I have nowhere else to go. I guess I could come back here?"
[3:23 PM] [TART] Mango: "I see..."
[3:30 PM] [TART] Mango: "Nothing else? Not even traveling?"
[3:43 PM] REWlego: "Well, traveling would be nice, seeing the world, but I don't have the funds necessary to do that."
[3:45 PM] [TART] Mango: "We can always work as we go along, that's how I got by."
[3:46 PM] REWlego: "I suppose so... The only reason I got by without money in Khlin is because I was helping the rebellion, and they supplied beds and food."
[3:51 PM] [TART] Mango: "You've worked very hard back home..."
[3:52 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn stood up. "Well, make yourself at home! I'll go brew us some tea."
[3:53 PM] REWlego: "Oh! Thank you."
[3:55 PM] [TART] Mango: "Feel free to do...well, anything." He entered the kitchen.
[3:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin isn't sure what to do, so he just leans back onto the bed and thinks about everything that happened earlier that day
[3:59 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn started to hum as he began to work. "Do you prefer milk in your tea?"
[4:01 PM] REWlego: "I don't have tea often, so... sure, why not?"
[4:03 PM] [TART] Mango: Soon Elwyn returned with a teapot and tea cups. "I didn't really buy anything we can eat with the tea, so we'll just have to make due with the baked goods Vivianna gave me." He set them down on the table.
[4:05 PM] REWlego: "Well, I'm sure if Vivianna made them, then they'll taste delicious."
[4:06 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn took a sip of his tea. "Be careful, the tea's hot.
[4:07 PM] [TART] Mango: "There's some sugar if you'd like to add on to it, but I'm not sure how milk tea and sugar would taste together.."
[4:09 PM] REWlego: Leodin takes a small sip, but still didn't expect the heat "Ah! thanks.... If I had a bigger sip, my tongue would have gone numb."
[4:11 PM] [TART] Mango: "Blowing on it is a nice tactic."
[4:12 PM] REWlego: "Thanks. Good idea." He gently blows on the tea before taking another, smaller, sip.
[4:16 PM] [TART] Mango: "How does it taste?" Elwyn awaits Judgement.
[4:16 PM] REWlego: "I enjoy the taste. The heat I could do without." Leodin grins
[4:19 PM] [TART] Mango: "I'm so glad...I thought It'd be a disaster, I've only ever made tea for myself so I didn't know if it would fit anyone elses tastes."
[4:20 PM] REWlego: "No, I like it. I don't really get much variety in my diet."
[4:21 PM] [TART] Mango: "You do somewhat look unusually thin..."
[4:23 PM] REWlego: Leodin shrugs "I don't feel weak, but I understand why you think that."
[4:24 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn poked Leodin. "You're just bones! I don't know how you survive rolling around everywhere..."
[4:25 PM] [TART] Mango: "Are you sure you aren't just a loose skeleton? Do I have to call for Kazama to help me rebury you?"
[4:26 PM] REWlego: Leodin tried to keep a straight face but couldn't help laughing a bit
[4:26 PM] [TART] Mango: "The second time I've made someone laugh, wonder if I should become a comedian..."
[4:30 PM] REWlego: "You could, although, I think that we're just having fun together. But if you have some real jokes, I'd like to hear them."
[4:32 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, I was talking to a friend before hand, they're an archer. While inspecting their arrows he accidentally cut himself, so I told him: 'Why not dock its pay? Harming ones employer is a serious offence." And...I'm not sure if it was funny, but it left him laughing."
[4:34 PM] REWlego: Leodin chuckles "I don't know how you think of this stuff so quickly."
[4:36 PM] [TART] Mango: "I try my best." Elwyn took another sip.
[4:38 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiles at Elwyn before taking another sip as well
[4:47 PM] REWlego: Leodin finished his tea and sets it down. "Thank you for the tea... and thank you for all of your help today."
[4:48 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh, no need to thank me. What are friends for?"
[4:49 PM] REWlego: "You weren't just being a friend, you were being a best friend."
[5:02 PM] [TART] Mango: "A best friend...? You consider me your best friend?"
[5:05 PM] REWlego: "Yes, of course."
[5:06 PM] REWlego: "I mean, Vivianna is a very good friend as well, but after today, our relationship is a bit more complicated."
[5:08 PM] [TART] Mango: "I see...well, I'm glad you consider me as such."
[5:09 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn couldn't help but smile. "Best friend, huh..."
[5:12 PM] [TART] Mango: "...Well, you're my best friend too!"
[5:13 PM] REWlego: Leodin was glad that Elwyn was happy "Thank you, but... I'm sure you know enough people that I wouldn't fill the spot of best friend."
[5:18 PM] [TART] Mango: "No way, the only people I know more than anyone else is you."
[5:20 PM] REWlego: Leodin's smile grew "Thank you Elwyn..."(edited)
[5:21 PM] [TART] Mango: "I hope you don't mind my uncontrollable smile, it's just...it's the first time I've been called a best friend."
[5:22 PM] REWlego: "That's part of what makes you... you. And I find it unfair that you haven't been called a best friend before."
[5:24 PM] [TART] Mango: "I HAVE been traveling alone for the past year or two, so it's nothing."
[5:27 PM] REWlego: Leodin gets up from his bed and sits next to Elwyn "It's not nothing... It's the fault of the people you met for not seeing it. You're so nice, and caring, and don't forget funny."
[5:31 PM] [TART] Mango: "Well, I'm just doing what I can for the sake of everyone." He held his cup. "Whatever happens to me, I accept and use the experience to learn."
[5:33 PM] REWlego: "I believe that's the right thing to do in those situations. Just learn from what you've done wrong......."
[5:33 PM] [TART] Mango: "It's how I got by I suppose...."
[5:35 PM] [TART] Mango: "I never really minded when I wasn't someone's best friend. Everyone has that one special person."
[5:36 PM] REWlego: "Yeah....." special person...
[5:37 PM] [TART] Mango: "But hey, I must be special to you since you called me your best friend."
[5:37 PM] REWlego: "Of course you're special to me!"
[5:46 PM] [TART] Mango: "I know." He smiled. "I'm very glad you think so."
[5:50 PM] REWlego: Leodin put his hand on Elwyn's shoulder. "And I'm very glad that I have made so many good friends here... especially you."
[5:56 PM] [TART] Mango: "The feeling is mutual. Now, why don't we finish our tea before it gets cold during our heart-to-heart?"
[5:58 PM] REWlego: "Alright. I'll go clean the dishes, since you made the tea."
[6:00 PM] [TART] Mango: "All right, I'll just finish all the tea before you get back."
[6:00 PM] REWlego: "I can wait for you to finish, we're not in any rush."
[6:02 PM] [TART] Mango: "I know~"
[6:10 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn sighed as he finished his tea and lied down on his bed.
[6:11 PM] REWlego: Leodin brought everything back to the kitchen and started washing them
[6:14 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn sat up. "I hope I can get to know more about Kazama soon."
[6:15 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks back out from the kitchen "I would as well... but I suppose you might have something else in mind." Leodin grinned
[6:17 PM] [TART] Mango: "Oh, hah hah." He didn't look amused.
[6:17 PM] [TART] Mango: "I mean that I hope I can learn more other than he's just a ninja and a manakete, the only other thing I know is that he's a retainer to one of the princesses ."
[6:19 PM] [TART] Mango: He lied back down. "I don't know, I'm probably just dumb."
[6:19 PM] REWlego: "You're not dumb, Elwyn."
[6:22 PM] [TART] Mango: "Thanks for the reassurance."
[6:23 PM] REWlego: "It's not just reassurance, it's fact."
[6:30 PM] [TART] Mango: "Boo." Elwyn tossed his pillow at Leodin.
[6:31 PM] REWlego: "What was that for!?"
[6:34 PM] [TART] Mango: "Roommates have pillow fights too."
[6:38 PM] REWlego: "Oh, uh... okay...?"
[6:40 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn suddenly smacked Leodins torso with another pillow.
[6:41 PM] REWlego: "Ah! This is.... not what I expected, to say the least."
[6:44 PM] [TART] Mango: "Come on, it'll be fun!"
[6:46 PM] REWlego: "I, uh... I don't know..."
[6:51 PM] [TART] Mango: "Then I'll just tell everyone that you're just a weenie."
[6:53 PM] REWlego: "You wouldn't do that, who would believe you?"
[6:54 PM] [TART] Mango: "Vivianna, Kazama, Sula, um..."
[6:54 PM] [TART] Mango: "Everyone that I know that you don't know."
[6:54 PM] REWlego: "I-I don't even know what to do!"
[6:55 PM] [TART] Mango: "Just hit me as hard as you can with a pillow."
[6:55 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks over to the bed
[6:59 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn sneaks up behind Leodin. "You really should pick up a pillow by now." smacks
[7:00 PM] REWlego: "Hm....."
[7:01 PM] REWlego: "No offense, but this seems kind of dumb" Right as he finishes, Leodin spins around, knocking Elwyn at full force in the stomach with a pillow(edited)
[7:03 PM] [TART] Mango: "Guh!" Elwyn laughed it off. "If it's so dumb why are you joining in!" Elwyn slams his pillow on Leodin's face.
[7:05 PM] REWlego: "Agh! You seem to be having fun, why can't I?" Leodin brings a pillow from overhead down onto Elwyn's face(edited)
[7:06 PM] [TART] Mango: "Just let loose!" Elwyn and Leodin attacked at the same time and their pillows collide.
[7:09 PM] REWlego: "Like this?" Leodin picks up another pillow and dual weilds while bringing both together at the sides of Elwyn's head.
[7:11 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn ducks. "You can't get me that--GAH!" Leodin brought the pillows back down and smacked Elwyn with them.
[7:12 PM] [TART] Mango: He dramatically staggers and falls on his back on his bed.
[7:12 PM] REWlego: "You giving up? I'm just getting started."
[7:12 PM] [TART] Mango: "..."
[7:13 PM] [TART] Mango: Elwyn giggles uncontrollably before eventually bursting out into laughter.
[7:13 PM] REWlego: Leodin leans against a wall with a giant grin on his face, chuckling
[7:15 PM] [TART] Mango: Eventually he sighs. "...That was really fun."
[7:20 PM] REWlego: "Hm... I guess it was."
[7:28 PM] [TART] Mango: "We probably made a mess...but I guess that's a problem for ourselves tomorrow."
[8:33 PM] REWlego: ===============RP END===================








No comments:

Post a Comment