Sunday, July 10, 2016

Paralogue 6.2.2: This Continues Being Crazy


Featuring: Yavae, Vivianna, Elwyn, Kaija, Kazama, Leodin

Yavae tries inviting Vivianna to have dinner with her and Kaija, but is cut off by several introductions and reunions between Vivianna, Leodin, Kazama and Elwyn. They end up deciding to have Vivianna and a reluctant Kaija cook a meal for everyone except Kazama, who tells Yavae to stop harrassing Elwyn and then leaves. The ride back to the inn is full of insecurities - Yavae keeps calling Elwyn a girl, Vivianna is self-conscious about the size of her chest, Kaija doesn't like being treated like a kid, and Leodin feels lonely as he follows alone from the rooftops. Yavae asks Elwyn about Izumo, while Vivianna prepares her mother's chicken stew recipe and puts on a revealing outfit to impress Elwyn. Kaija "helps" by tricking Vivianna to spike the stew with a potent hallucinogen. Then everyone sits at the table. Leodin, unlike Elwyn, starts to fall for Vivianna, leads the others in trying to boost her self-esteem while they eat. But then Yavae realizes something is wrong with the stew...




2:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now let's get going before this continues being crazy, Vivianna Kaija will cook us a meal."
[2:53 PM] Mika: "Oh" She finally notices Leodin. "Hello Leodin."
[2:53 PM] Mango: "So...what brought you guys here?"
[2:54 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Oh I'm cooking for three now?"
[2:54 PM] AOMRocks20: "I am also curious to know this. You're Nolorian, aren't you?"
[2:54 PM] REWlego: "Hello, Miss Vivianna." Leodin bows his head
[2:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She seems frustrated by all the conversation happening at once
[2:55 PM] Mika: "I also saved you some treats to. They are back in the kitchen though." She pauses. "How about I cook for everyone and we can all calm down."
[2:55 PM] Mika: "Well maybe no everyone."
[2:55 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama smiles under his mask. "That's a wonderful idea! Thank you, Miss Viviana."
[2:55 PM] REWlego: I'm calmed down, and I just got hit by a horse
[2:55 PM] Mika: "I didn't mean you."
[2:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ninja, you are not invited."
[2:55 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yes I am all for Kaija not cooking that is a great Idea"
[2:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, me, Vivianna, and Elwyn. Girls only."
[2:56 PM] REWlego: "WOAH!"
[2:56 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija snickers
[2:56 PM] Mika: "Oh and Leodin, he is my friend."
[2:56 PM] Mango: Elwyn sighed. "I'm not a girl..."
[2:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Girls and Leodin."
[2:56 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama folds his arms. "Yavae."
[2:56 PM] REWlego: "Oh, uh... thank you."
[2:56 PM] AOMRocks20: "Exactly how many times has Elwyn asked not to refer to him as girlish?"
[2:56 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija sticks her tongue out and pulls her eyelid at Kazama
[2:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Exactly how many times has he given a real reason for me to not be honest about it?"
[2:57 PM] Mika: "Elwyn is manly! And he has such nice hands and his smile is nice too!"
[2:57 PM] Mika: "Ah.."
[2:58 PM] AOMRocks20: "He has not requested to be dishonest. He has simply said to not mention it."
[2:58 PM] Mango: "At least someone agrees with calling me not girlish. Thank you, Vivianna."
[2:58 PM] AOMRocks20: "...and I agree with Vivianna."(edited)
[2:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now, let's go, Kaija and Vivianna can cook for us and we will feast!"
[2:58 PM] REWlego: "That sounds wonderful!"
[2:58 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Wait no what"
[2:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No waiting and yes."
[2:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You're helping cook, Kaija."
[2:59 PM] Mango: Elwyn mounted on Michel. "I'll be riding on my horse, if you don't mind."
[2:59 PM] Mika: "I..I really do not like ninji." She's already making a list in her mind. "So deer stew!"
[2:59 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija groans
[2:59 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama runs over to Michel. He pokes Elwyn on the shoulder. "Can I speak with you for a moment?"
[2:59 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I was gonna be lazy"
[3:00 PM] Mango: "Oh, what is it?"
[3:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Too bad, Kaija"
[3:00 PM] Mika: "Kaija, it will be fun!"
[3:00 PM] Mika: "And afterwards I can show you how to make brownies."
[3:00 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Oh hell yes"
[3:00 PM] AOMRocks20: He whispers into his ear. "Can we share some of whatever Vivianna cooks? She's not budging."
[3:01 PM] Mango: "...I'll get you some."
[3:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "Thanks." He turns. "Let's be off, then."
[3:01 PM] Mango: "Would you like to join me, Vivianna?"
[3:01 PM] REWlego: "Goodbye, Kazama!"
[3:01 PM] Mika: "Ah y-yes!"
[3:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Shoo, ninja."
[3:01 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles. "I'm afraid I can't."
[3:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins to walk off
[3:02 PM] Mango: Elwyn helped Vivianna up. "Be sure to grab on, the road could get bumpy."(edited)
[3:02 PM] Mika: She gives him a goofy smile and wraps her arms around his waist. How wonderful.
[3:02 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yav, can I get a ride?"
[3:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She picks her up and lets Kaija piggyback on her
[3:03 PM] REWlego: "Uhh I'll just... walk."
[3:03 PM] Mango: "Lead the way, Miss Yavae."
[3:04 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija leans on her
[3:04 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I'm out of my fucking mind right now"
[3:04 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Where are we going?"
[3:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins leading them to the inn they have been staying at, it luckily had a small cooking area in each room "Kaija, please get a hold of yourself."
[3:05 PM] Mika: Were her breast really that big...well Elwyn didn't notice so they can't be that big right.(edited)
[3:05 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Dude what"
[3:05 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama blends into a crowd, following them discreetly.
[3:07 PM] AOMRocks20: Perhaps I would just follow them. It's not like anyone would know.
[3:07 PM] AOMRocks20: I'll just tell them it's mandatory.
[3:07 PM] AOMRocks20: I could just murder them, it'll be easy.
[3:07 PM] AOMRocks20: ...what in the world...?
[3:07 PM] REWlego: Leodin decides to follow them from the rooftops and climbs on to a building
[3:08 PM] Mika: She tries not to mess with her top but still...do guys like girls with a chest like hers..her mother always said boys love small and tiny.
[3:08 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yavae I can hear color"
[3:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija you will be hearing an empty stomach if you don't help her cook."
[3:09 PM] REWlego: This is one odd group, isn't it?
[3:09 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What does that even mean you can't say stuff like that eyebrows I'm already trying to figure out where I am"
[3:09 PM] Mika: "I should start binding my breast. Smaller is better." She nods to herself.
[3:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She turns to Vivianna, confused "What..?"(edited)
[3:10 PM] Willis Wilstar: "No it isn't people mistake you for a kid all the time"
[3:11 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Which sucks"
[3:11 PM] REWlego: What am I doing with these people?
[3:11 PM] Mango: "Either way, you'll probably be still known as a girl." He looked at Yavae.
[3:11 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I'm not a kid.." Kaija grumbles
[3:12 PM] Mika: "Ah I'm thinking about looking my boyish you know."
[3:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Elwyn, what do you think? Is her chest fine as it is?"
[3:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I think it is."
[3:12 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I second that"
[3:12 PM] Mango: "I don't know...I never really cared about other people's appearances. I'm sure Vivianna would look fine either way."
[3:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pft, what a noncommitted answer."
[3:13 PM] Mango: "...Anyways, as I was saying. I think Vivianna should be proud of how she looks."
[3:14 PM] Mika: ! Her smile is bright now as she leans on him, how truly wonderful life was.
[3:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Excellent!"
[3:14 PM] Mika: "You are like a prince Elwyn."
[3:14 PM] Mango: "Am I?"
[3:15 PM] Willis Wilstar: "How far are we going I swear we've been walking forever"
[3:15 PM] Mika: She nods.
[3:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Or a princess."
[3:15 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Ayyy there it is"
[3:15 PM] Mango: Elwyn sighed. "Miss Yavae, what do you want from me to call me by what I am instead of what I'm not?"
[3:16 PM] Mika: Vivianna frowns at her. "I could never see him as a girl. His chest is so broad and his hand are bigger then mine, it's really wonderful." That last part slips out before she could stop it.
[3:16 PM] Mika: "I mean...ahhh what would you like in the stew?!"
[3:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Elwyn, a real man can take a joke without getting upset."
[3:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She smirks
[3:17 PM] Mango: "Believe me, I've experinced way too many things, I can't believe I have to let people know..."
[3:18 PM] Mango: "I don't want to remember that one incident in Nohr, that was horrible..."
[3:18 PM] Mika: Thoughts drift in her mind about kissing him. "I wonder if his lips are as soft as they looks." Her words as whispered under her breath.
[3:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She's drowning it out and thinking about stew and nodding along "Mhm?"
[3:19 PM] Mango: Elwyn grimaces. "Maybe I should eat the baked good Vivianna gave me, I'd rather not remember..."
[3:19 PM] Mika: "Oh oh yes, I made the special for you. Full of chocolate!"
[3:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Huh...? Remember what?"
[3:19 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Are you weirdos thinking out loud"
[3:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Also, wait, chocolate? Can I have some?"
[3:20 PM] Mika: "N-No..t-they are for him!"
[3:20 PM] Mango: "Oh, sure..."
[3:20 PM] Mango: "...Nevermind then."
[3:20 PM] Mika: She smiles. "I'll make you some like them later."
[3:20 PM] Willis Wilstar: "When do we start cooking"
[3:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Wonderful!"
[3:20 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Because the sooner we start the sooner we stop"
[3:21 PM] Mango: Elwyn took a bite out of one of the cookies. "Mm...this is really delicious...."
[3:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Soon, Kaija." She reaches the inn, leading them to her and Kaija's room. It's surprisingly spacious
[3:21 PM] REWlego: Leodin gets down from the building and aproaches Kaija "I don't believe we've met before... My name is Leodin." He reaches out his hand(edited)
[3:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She puts Kaija down on one of the beds "Alright! There is a cooking area here."
[3:22 PM] Mika: She giggles, he liked them. Yes! She jumps gracefully off the horse, looking almost blissed out.
[3:22 PM] Mika: "I will make something speical tonight..because..." She looks at Elwyn. "Just because."
[3:23 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Awesome"
[3:23 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Hey princess if I cook well enough can I skip training?"
[3:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'll consider it"
[3:24 PM] Mika: "Well lets get started!"
[3:24 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Okay vivi let's do this"
[3:25 PM] Mango: "Is there anything I can do to help, or...?"
[3:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She props the window open and sits down
[3:25 PM] Mika: "I will need chicken breast, 4. Take bones out so I can make the broth..well start on that first."
[3:26 PM] Willis Wilstar: 'On it"
[3:26 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija starts deboning with surprising skill and precision
[3:27 PM] Mango: Elwyn just, awkwardly stands there, unsure as to what to do.
[3:28 PM] Mika: Vivi starts to chop some olives and artichoke, ripping out the heart of them. "Ah Elwyn..! P-Please relax somewhere..and we'll call when it's ready."
[3:28 PM] Willis Wilstar: "OUT OF KITCHEN"
[3:28 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama has hopped onto the inn rooftop, alone and waiting for them.
[3:29 PM] Mika: "Fresh oregano too how lucky we are."
[3:29 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What the fuck is an oregano"
[3:30 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija grins and pulls a flask from her belt
[3:30 PM] Mika: "A herb. Great for cooking."
[3:30 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Wanna make this fun?
[3:30 PM] Mika: "Ah...y-yeah!"
[3:30 PM] Willis Wilstar: She hands it to her
[3:30 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Just put a couple drops in the broth"
[3:31 PM] Mika: "I suppose." She does and hands it back. "Heat the stove please."
[3:31 PM] Mika: "Now where is the skillet..."
[3:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She calls out to the kitchen "KAIJA! SPIKE IT WITH SOMETHING AND I'LL QUADROUPLE YOUR TRAINING FOR THREE MONTHS!"
[3:31 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija looks very happy. She puts the heat on
[3:31 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Worth"
[3:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "VIVI, DON'T LET HER SPIKE IT WITH ANYTHING YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE"
[3:33 PM] Mika: She giggles before sprinkling the chicken with salt and pepper and cooking it. "Oh..That was something I didn't know but that heat will cook it out, only leaving the taste."
[3:33 PM] Willis Wilstar: "...damn it"
[3:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, Elwyn, I noticed you accent. What brings you here?"
[3:34 PM] Mango: "Oh, I was invited to the party that was to be held here."
[3:34 PM] Mika: She starts to sing while combining the broth, artichoke hearts, olives, oregano and lemon juice and adding it to the skillet. "I hope Elwyn likes it, it's a meal my mother used to make herself.."
[3:35 PM] Mango: "Apparently some word about me has spread to here, I don't think I'm really all THAT..."
[3:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So you came to a whole new continent..?"
[3:36 PM] Mango: "I don't see why I shouldn't have accepted."
[3:36 PM] Mango: "Besides, we're all from Nolore."
[3:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It just seems like a long way to travel."
[3:36 PM] Mika: Vivianna brings it to a boil. "Well that should do it. Hmmm..oh! The bread, it would work well with this. Sadly we don't have any honey butter to go with it."
[3:37 PM] Mango: "Yeah, it was. I've always wanted to travel, so this was a good oppertunity."
[3:37 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija slips another dash in when Vivi isn't looking
[3:38 PM] Mango: "I've a friend back in Nolore, they told me about a lot of things. Especially outside of Nohr. They're kind of the reason why I'm here I guess."
[3:38 PM] Mika: "If only I could get ready..I..I want to look pretty tonight." She reduces the heat and cover and simmer.
[3:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see..."
[3:40 PM] Mango: "...They were a slave, I helped them and we both escaped and took refuge in Izumo. That's when we parted ways and promised to see eachother again. I wanted to travel the world and learn new things so I could tell them just like they told me."(edited)
[3:40 PM] Mika: She smiles. "It's ready everyone! Would someone set a table or something." She fixes her hair and strikes a pose. "Ugh I look so plain.."(edited)
[3:41 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I'll finish dinner"
[3:41 PM] Willis Wilstar: "You go get ready"
[3:41 PM] Mango: "Oh, I can help set the table."
[3:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh! Food! Kaija, set the table!"
[3:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm starving!" Her stomach rumbles
[3:42 PM] Mika: "Yavae do you have something I could wear?"
[3:42 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Almost ready"
[3:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Well, I suppose so, why?"
[3:42 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Almost ready"
[3:42 PM] Mika: "I..I..j-just because!"
[3:43 PM] Mango: Elwyn helped Kaija set things up.
[3:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright..? Well, there's a few minutes until dinner so we can probably try something on before then."
[3:43 PM] Mika: "Good."
[3:44 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija starts getting portions ready
[3:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She leads her to the bathroom, it's large enough to also use as a changing room. She brings a small bag of her spare clothes and armor with her(edited)
[3:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now, what kind of outfit do you need? And why..?"
[3:45 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija carries out the food to the table along with cutlery
[3:45 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Hope you all enjoy"
[3:45 PM] Mika: "I..I just want to look pretty tonight...something that catches people eyes!"
[3:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ah. You want to get Elwyn's attention?"
[3:46 PM] Mika: "! H-How'd you know?!"
[3:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I am rude, not blind."
[3:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now, I'm sure there's something in here that will look quite striking."
[3:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She opens the bag
[3:47 PM] Mango: "Everything looks really nice, you're very good cooks."
[3:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija grins
[3:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Thanks."
[3:47 PM] Mika: "Well it's all..so..not covering."
[3:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Though, to be honest, your current one is fairly flashy anyway. Still, pick what you want and get changed, I can help with the straps."
[3:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: "So just wait for everyone to get back before you start"
[3:49 PM] Mika: "Ah..t-this one!"
[3:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good! Let's hurry!"
[3:50 PM] Mika: She hurries and changes
[3:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae helps get it on, these outfits have a surprising number of straps and such
[3:50 PM] Mika: "Wow m-maybe my breast are kinda big.."
[3:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "There, now let's go eat."
[3:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Also, they're fine."
[3:51 PM] Mika: She nods and hurris back to the table. "Alright I'm ready to eat!"
[3:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She comes back too
[4:06 PM] REWlego: Leodin sits next to Vivianna and talks quietly "Vivianna, so, I..." Leodin is caught off guard by her clothing, or lack therof "uh, I mean... you look... nice."
[4:07 PM] Mika: "Oh thanks I guess."
[4:07 PM] REWlego: "Sorry.. that's not what I came to say..."
[4:07 PM] Mango: Elwyn is already seated. "Welcome back!"
[4:08 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Well, dig in everyone!"
[4:08 PM] Mika: "Well what is it?"
[4:08 PM] REWlego: "I, well... you do look nice, but I just wanted to make sure you were holding up okay.... Last time we spoke you weren't doing the best."
[4:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins eating
[4:09 PM] Mika: "...I'm fine Leodin. I should have known, boys never like me." She starts to eat.
[4:09 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija starts eating as well. She is very excited to see what happens
[4:09 PM] REWlego: "What would lead you to believe that?"
[4:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Don't be a fool Vivianna, any man who wouldn't enjoy being with you is an idiot."
[4:10 PM] Mika: "Well everyone man I've liked has turned me down. I suppose I'm just a little plain."
[4:11 PM] Mango: Elwyn started to eat. "This stew is rather delicious..."
[4:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pft, no way Vivianna."
[4:11 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Aww, thank you"
[4:11 PM] REWlego: "I... I don't think that you're plain. You're an extraordinary person."
[4:12 PM] Mika: She picks at her food. "Aw that's sweet..."
[4:13 PM] Mango: "It has quite a strong taste...what did you put in this?"
[4:14 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Oh, just some spices from Fire Tribe lands"
[4:14 PM] Mika: "Uh..yes." She finally starts eat.
[4:15 PM] REWlego: "Mmm... I've never had anything like this. It's delicious."
[4:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm... This is... Suspicious..."
[4:16 PM] REWlego: "What do you mean?"
[4:16 PM] Mika: She smiles. "Yes it's very different." She wasn't feeling to hungry anymore. "I...feel foolish, I should change back, this outfit isn't me."
[4:17 PM] Mango: "I've never tasted Fire Tribe cooking, what's wrong?"
[4:17 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija grins


No comments:

Post a Comment