Monday, July 11, 2016

Paralogue 8.2.1: Until You Are Sober


Featuring: Yavae, Kaija

[2:31 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What? What do you want now?" @DiurnalKnight!
[2:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Kaija, let's have a talk. Privately]"
[2:32 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Fine"
[2:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins to walk off to an alley for them to talk more privately
[2:34 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija follows
[2:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Once in the alley she turns to face Kaija, planting one arm on the wall behind her and leaning down towards her "[Kaija. We need to establish some rules it seems.]"
[2:37 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Fine.]"
[2:38 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Her face looks rather mad at the moment as she leans in "[Kaija, you are my lady in waiting and my friend, but your habits are getting out of hand. Not only are they disruptive to other people around us, but what if this had happened while I wasn't near? You think you can defend yourself when you can barely see straight?]"
[2:39 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[And what's it matter? I'm not exactly irreplaceable.]"
[2:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Yes you are you idiot.]"
[2:40 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija groans
[2:41 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Fine, fine, I'll tone it down.]"
[2:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Kaija, when we get back you are going to tell me everything you have or often have and what they all do, and I am setting rules from now on. Some of them you will only take sometimes, some of them we are weening you off as soon as possible. I am not having my lady in waiting end up in a jail cell or drowning in her vomit in some alley.]"
[2:44 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Let's just get back and get that over with then.]"
[2:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[First tell me, what are you doing right now and what is it doing to you?]"(edited)
[2:46 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[It's ayahuasca]"
[2:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[I can see angels and demons and I'm about to throw up everywhere so stand back]"
[2:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She picks her up, aiming her further into the alley
[2:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Right, that one is first on the weening off list so far.]"
[2:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: She throws up
[2:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Non-addictive thankfully]"
[2:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Good. I'm throwing out whatever of it you have left if you haven't sold it to someone else by the end of the week. Understood?]"
[2:49 PM] Willis Wilstar: She sighs
[2:49 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Fine. Just don't throw out the cannabis.]"
[2:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[What does it do?]"
[2:50 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[It's how I relax.]"
[2:50 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[The smoking one]"
[2:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Does it do anything else?]"
[2:51 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[It makes me hungry]"
[2:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[That's fine. Are you done puking?]"
[2:52 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Yes.]"
[2:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She turns her around and begins wiping any excess off of Kaija's mouth, sighing
[2:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Kaija, I have had you take care of me all these years, and expected you to take care of yourself alone. If I have to, I will make sure you are taken care of.]"
[2:57 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[You don't need to. I know how to take care of myself alone.]"
[2:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[You evidently don't.]" She says, finishing wiping Kaija's mouth off with her cloak "[There. Clean. Are you ready to get going?]"
[3:00 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Yeah I'm fine.]"
[3:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Good. Can you walk?]"
[3:02 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[No]"
[3:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Alright.]" She holds her bridal-style and begins to walk back "[And we are still going to do your training later.]"
[3:06 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Can I challenge you out of that]"
[3:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Only if you want to lose the canabis too.]"
[3:07 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Wait, no, I have logic]"
[3:07 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[If I can beat you in an arm wrestle then I'm not the one who needs to train]"
[3:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[You're lucky I'm not dragging you.]"
[3:08 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Fine]"
[3:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She eventually reaches their new room
[3:09 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Thanks]"
[3:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She puts her down on one of the beds "[Don't worry about it. Just please understand why I'm doing this.]"
[3:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Now, where do you keep your stash?]" She begins going through their stuff
[3:26 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Belt"
[3:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[The one you are wearing?]"
[3:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Kaija, the one you are wearing or no?]"
[3:40 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Yes]"
[3:40 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[The one I'm wearing]"
[3:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She walks over to the bed and undoes Kaija's belt
[3:42 PM] Willis Wilstar: She doesn't fight at all
[3:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[There. I am keeping this until you are sober]"
[3:45 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Fine.]"
[3:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Try not to have your skirt fall down while I have this]"
[3:51 PM] Willis Wilstar: [mkay]
[4:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: [back! @Willis Wilstar ]
[4:18 PM] Willis Wilstar: [ay]
[4:18 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[I'm not going out]"
[4:18 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[So it doesn't really matter]"
[4:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[I suppose... Now, how long until you are sober?]"
[4:20 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[A few minutes]"
[4:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Good. Rest until then, I'm going to take a bath.]"
[4:22 PM] Willis Wilstar: She curls up in bed
[4:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She goes and has a bath while she waits, soaking her worries away
[4:23 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija just stews in her own
[4:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She comes back later in a towel "Now, are you feeling better?"
[4:25 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Physically"
[4:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Meaning?"
[4:26 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I dont feel sick anymore"
[4:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And?"
[4:28 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I still feel like shit"
[4:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "About?"
[4:29 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Being an idiot"
[4:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Don't just mope about it, make it better."
[4:30 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Easy for you to say"
[4:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I never said it would be easy, Kaija, I am saying it will be worth it."
[4:32 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Are you sure?"
[4:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes. Otherwise I would not be telling you to do it."
[4:33 PM] Willis Wilstar: "What about for you?"
[4:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Think about this- after all the time I have spent around your drugs and how much you give me them without asking, I have not stayed hooked on them. You are capable of the same thing."
[4:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now, what do you mean 'what about for you'?"
[4:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: @Willis Wilstar
[4:38 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I mean is it worth the effort for you"
[4:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Of course it is. You'll not only be a better Lady in Waiting but more importantly safer."
[4:39 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija sighs
[4:39 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I'll do my best. No promises."
[4:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I will help. Now, what other than those two are on this belt?"
[4:42 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Shrooms for one"
[4:42 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Some other herbs"
[4:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What do they do?"
[4:43 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Nothing good"
[4:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Please be more specific."
[4:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Which ones are dangerous to you?"
[4:44 PM] Willis Wilstar: She gestures to a couple of the bags
[4:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright. We're working you off of them as soon as possible."
[4:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Which ones make you hallucinate so badly that you can't do anything useful?"
[4:47 PM] Willis Wilstar: She gestures to one of them
[4:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Never take it without asking me first, and never take it alone. Alright?"
[4:49 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Mmf. Okay."
[4:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good. Now, is there anything else you think I should know about for any reason?"
[4:54 PM] Willis Wilstar: She shakes her head
[4:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good." She puts the belt down, then suddenly picks Kaija up in a hug "Thank you for cooperating, Kaija."
[4:55 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija freezes, then hugs back
[4:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I know this is difficult for you to do. You can ease back on training a bit while doing it, but not completely."
[4:58 PM] Willis Wilstar: "There's a lot of stuff that's difficult"
[4:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's all a matter of perspective. To an ant lifting a leaf is difficult, but you, luckily, are not an ant."
[4:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She hands back the belt
[5:00 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah. I know."
[5:00 PM] Willis Wilstar: She puts it on
[5:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, what do you say we rest a bit then go do something to celebrate your imminent self-improvement quest?"
[5:02 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Uh.. yeah. Sure."
[5:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Excellent. That bath gave me an idea. Speaking of, I'm probably dry by now." She takes her towel off and gets dressed
[5:03 PM] Willis Wilstar: "That's good"
[5:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: ===end RP until it's time for bathhouse RP===



No comments:

Post a Comment