Saturday, July 16, 2016

Paralogue 23.1.1: The Charm Is Mine

Featuring: Milth, Yavae, Claire



[1:30 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth Was shopping, Covering herself with a cloak, well, Checking the shops really, saving money for something interesting(edited)
[1:31 AM] DiurnalKnight!: Another cloaked figure walks by, but this one is a lot larger
[1:31 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..."
[1:33 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She suddenly bumps into the smaller girl, not noticing her
[1:35 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "ouch!" Milth Falls down, she looks Above, Trying to see the one that Colided with her
[1:35 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..?" The towering figure looks down at the little girl
[1:36 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Perhaps you should watch where you are going next time."
[1:39 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "w-what?!, you bumped into me!" without realising, her cloak fell down, seems she didn't Tie it right
[1:40 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "And?"
[1:40 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Also, take care of your cloak"
[1:42 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "h-huh?! oh, This thing....I had problems tying it, Now, could you at least apologize?"
[1:43 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Should I?" She says, sounding a bit bored
[1:44 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "you threw me to the floor!" Tell me she will at least apologize!
[1:45 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "No, you were too weak to keep standing up. Not my problem."
[1:47 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "S-Sorry? Just look at you, Who could not be thrown away if a Giant Bumps into you!" not even apologies, what a meanine!
[1:48 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, maybe you should spend more time training and less time crying then."
[1:50 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "C-crying?! you can't tell if i am crying!"
[1:51 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, are you then?" She says with a grin
[1:53 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Of course not! Only a child would cry if a Mean giant Threw him down!"
[1:53 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I didn't throw you, you just can't keep yourself upright. Now, are you going to stand yet?"
[1:55 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth gets up "I can keep myself Standing Just perfectly Fine! you are too strong and threw me down!"(edited)
[1:56 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She laughs "Go ahead, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better!"
[1:59 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now, are you going to put your cloak back on, or does the little girl not know how to dress herself?"
[2:01 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Y-You said what of my clothes?" that last bit sounded serious
[2:02 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? I asked if you knew how to dress yourself, please don't make me repeat myself."
[2:05 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Y-you.....You don't know Fashion, do you?"
[2:05 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I was asking if you knew how to put your cloak back on, idiot."
[2:06 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, do you?"
[2:06 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Answer quick, I'm an impatient woman."
[2:08 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "i know how to put my cloak on! Do you know how to Dress yoursef?!"
[2:09 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pah! Of course I do!"
[2:15 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Then why do you have a cloak!"
[2:15 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I felt like it. I wear something under it."
[2:18 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "something?, What 'something'? Big Giant clothing?"
[2:19 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, want to see?"
[2:20 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "well, it surely can't be worse than what i wear!"
[2:21 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What's wrong with your outfit?" She asks as she casually slings off her cloak and reveals the 'clothes' beneath it
[2:24 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Takes a step back, amused, How oculd she wear that! "W-what is That?! you call that Clothes!?!"
[2:25 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ya, have a problem with it?"
[2:25 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "T-that is Underwear, You realise that, do you?"
[2:26 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "This is what I wear, are you insulting it?"
[2:27 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "but how could you just w-wear that and nothing else, but a cloak!" Still amused, she says : "are you trying to impress somebody?!"
[2:28 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I don't need clothes to impress anyone, not with these" She flexes her arms "Now, I'll ask you again- are you insulting me?"
[2:30 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I-Insulting you?! I feel Insulted with you wearing that!" and those muscles...is she even a woman?!(edited)
[2:31 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I think that sounded like a "yes" to the question."
[2:31 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She then cracks her knuckles
[2:32 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "..!?" She takes another step back "wh-what are you doing...?"
[2:32 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What's your name?"
[2:33 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...Milth?" Okay, I hope i have my Charm here...Come one, where did i left it?! She seems to be searching for soemthing inside the kemono, Does it have Pockets inside it?
[2:36 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I'm Yavae. I think you never learned proper manners and respect from the sound of it."
[2:37 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "..What about you? You apoligze when you throw someone to the floor! I know manners and i Respect my elders!" She kept searching for something Where did i left it?!
[2:39 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I didn't throw you to the floor, I can't be held accountable for every weak girl I meet."
[2:40 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "C-Could stop saying im weak? You don't know how strong i am to say that!" She seems to have found it I-is this my charm?
[2:43 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, you fell over then cried about it instead of picking yourself up."
[2:44 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I wasn't crying!"
[2:44 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "You might as well could have been."
[2:44 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "well, the truth is i wasn't crying!"
[2:45 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Only barely."
[2:46 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...I didn't cry, meanie!"
[2:48 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Meanie?" She laughs
[2:49 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Something falls from her kemono, A small stone, it rolls and stops near Yavae's Feet N-no!
[2:52 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm?" She puts her foot over it "What's this?"
[2:54 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "D-don't treat it like some Cheap stone, you Giant! That is very Fragile!" Well, it surely is important to her!
[2:54 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, tell me what it is then."
[2:55 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I won't tell you!"
[2:55 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Then I guess you don't need it back."
[2:55 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "W-what are you implying?....Give it back!"
[2:56 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Tell me what it is and I might." She bends over and picks it up
[2:56 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "i..i won't tell you..."
[2:57 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, then it's mine now, since you apparently don't even know what it is it must not have been yours." She grins
[2:58 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...what did you just say? you brute?" She takes another step back, but it looks like she is going to do something
[3:01 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I don't feel like repeating myself." She slides the stone into her... "shorts" for safekeeping
[3:04 AM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): as soon as Yavae Does that, Milth Dashes foward and tries to tackle Yavae by Grabbing her by the feet! "Give me my Dragon Charm back!"
[3:06 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ha! So that's what it is!" She tries to respond by pushing her weight forward, hoping to colapse over the smaller girl
[5:38 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): She Does Tackle her, but not before trying to Take the Dragon Charm from Yavae's "shorts" "G-Got it!"
[5:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hey! Keep your hands out of there!" She slaps her
[5:55 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Agh, I Said the Charm is mine!" She Takes the Charm, and both fall to the ground
[5:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You wouldn't even tell me what it was, and that's no reason to stuff your hands in there, creep!"
[5:58 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "C-creep? Your a meanie AND a theif!" Milth tries to get up, but the weight of Yavae is too much for the Drake(edited)
[6:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She holds her down and then growls "Apologize."
[6:09 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "A-APOLOGIZE?!" W-what?!?! what is she thinking!??!
[6:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You shouldn't have stuck your fingers there without asking."
[6:10 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "You can't take someone else's Gem Just like that!"
[6:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You dropped it, then you wouldn't tell me what it was." She then tries to stand, still holding onto Milth
[6:13 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Ugh, stop it! you now know what it is!"
[6:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I also know that you're completely lacking in respect!"
[6:20 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "And what about you?! You could have just apologized for bumping into me, but nooo, you had to steal my Dragon charm and pin me down!" Shes Holding the Dragon charm Tight betwen her hands(edited)
[6:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I would recommend you stop telling lies about me, girl."
[6:24 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "L-Lies?!Y-your the Lia-...." She stops talking for a second.... "you just came here to piss me off, didn't you?"
[6:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Please, don't pretend to be so important."
[6:28 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "you just came here to piss off and make small people like me Cry, didn't you!!"(edited)
[6:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No, I have far more important things to do with my day."
[6:32 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Then, Stop this, I just came here to buy something nice, and what do i get? a mean girl tries to make fun of me!"
[6:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'll stop once you apologize then!"
[6:33 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "apologize for what? For stopping you from stealing MY stuff?"
[6:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "For refusing to tell me what it was, for accusing me of coming out here just to pick on you, for being generally annoying, for not showing any respect, for crying like a child."
[6:36 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....I DIDN'T CRY!!" that was actually Really loud, and a lot of people must have heard that.
[6:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Wow, that was mature of you." She says with a grin
[6:38 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...hnghh, You-...you...!" And shes starting to get angry now
[6:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You what, bully?" She grins wider
[6:40 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....You.....You are EVIL!"
[6:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No, just not a child."
[6:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now, I am going to give you seconds to apologize."
[6:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Five."
[6:45 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I...I ...what?!"
[6:46 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): this Woman is crazy!
[6:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Four."
[6:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Three"
[6:47 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): i refuse to Apologize for that!
[6:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Two"
[6:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "One."
[6:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, time's up! Let me think, what will your punishment be..."
[6:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Got it!"
[6:51 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ....
[6:52 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: At this time, Claire was heading to work, where she comes across Yavae and Milth
[6:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She suddenly slings the small girl over her shoulder like a sack of grain and delivers a sharp spank to her bottom "There, for putting your hands where they weren't wanted."
[6:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She continues doing so
[6:53 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "W-what are you doin- AH, st-stop it!"
[6:54 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Yavae! What are you doing?"
[6:54 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Not necessary to say, but Milth clearly isn't enjoying this, trying to Slip out of Yavae's Grip, which clearly won't happen
[6:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Oh, Hello Claire. This girl tried to stick her hands into my pants."
[6:56 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "W-WHAT!?!"(edited)
[6:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, it's true." She continues spanking her
[6:57 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Well did you?" Claire looks up at Milth
[6:58 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "S-Sh- AH, She tried to-...To steal my Char- AH, STOP IT!!"
[6:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I stole nothing, you lying girl!"
[6:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She spanks her harder "That is for spreading lies about me and calling me a thief!"
[6:59 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Enough! Yavae, would you kindly put her down?"
[7:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? Already? But she's still lying!"
[7:01 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "S-Stop It..Stoop!"
[7:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Apologize then!"
[7:01 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Perhaps spanking is how things are taught in the fire tribe, but we are not the fire tribe. Different people learn differently, now would you please put her down."(edited)
[7:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph. I will cease the spanking for now, since she'll already be sore enough to have trouble sitting down most likely, but I won't put her down until she apologizes." She, as she said, stops the spanking.
[7:04 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Now let me hear Milth's perspective, Milth, calmly tell me why you stuck your hands in Yavae's ... Pants?"
[7:05 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...." She shows the Dragon charm "..S-she t-tried to steal, this From me, y-you sure realise what this is..right?"
[7:05 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Yavae, why did you attempt to steal .... That."
[7:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I did not steal it! She dropped it, I asked what it was, she didn't seem to know what it was so I assumed it must have not really belonged to her."
[7:07 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "So this was simply a misunderstanding, yes?"
[7:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph! Her grabbing at my womanly parts and insulting my honor repeatedly were not misunderstandings!"
[7:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "If she wished to bed me she should have taken a less pathetic approach than that."
[7:08 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "You Bumping into me, Not apologizing and Trying to steal my Charm isn't a Misunderstanding!"
[7:09 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "And, bed you?! Not even in your dreams!"
[7:09 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "And that's the misunderstanding, you both are misunderstanding each other's intentions."
[7:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Of course not in my dreams, I don't dream of young girls with no courage attempting to make poor excuses to fondle me."
[7:10 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Milth wasn't trying to fondle you, she was searching for her charm. Perhaps she didn't realise she dropped it until it was put in your pockets?"
[7:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No, she realized. If she wanted it back she could have just told me what it was to prove she didn't steal it from someone else, and I would have given it back."
[7:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And also, it was not in a pocket."
[7:11 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Where was it?"
[7:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "In my shorts, as I said."
[7:12 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Right, my mistake."
[7:13 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Either way, Milth, you do owe her an apology for your actions. You could have simply asked her for you charm."
[7:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Wait, how do you know her?"
[7:14 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "But you Yavae, you need to realise we are not firetribes people, we grew up with different habits and traditions. So I would like you to first, put her down, and second, to apologize for that shaming display. There are better ways to get someone to apologize ."
[7:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I will put her down once she apologizes, but considering the public ridicule she gave to me I consider the spanking a fair repayment."
[7:16 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "S-she Called me Weak!...I...I...."
[7:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, we collided and you fell down and decided to cry at me instead of simply standing up."(edited)
[7:17 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Really? Name calling? "
[7:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, she was acting weak."
[7:18 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): " I DID NOT cry!"
[7:18 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Yavae, that does not justify anything"
[7:18 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "That's you being immature."
[7:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I hadn't done anything at that point."
[7:19 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Doesn't change what I mean, her being weaker than you is not grounds to call her and demean her like that."
[7:20 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....besides, im not weak!..."
[7:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Then show it. And also, apologize so I can put you down."
[7:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Also, would you mind telling me why you were so sensitive about your outfit before, girl?"
[7:21 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Also Yavae, if you want her to apologize for something, you don't do it back."
[7:21 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...y-you think i would just show it like that ?!"
[7:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Girl. Apology. Then you can stand. If you have the strength to speak, you have the strength to apologize."
[7:23 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Milth please apologize so we can move on."
[7:24 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ".....Hnng....I.....I......Apologize for....Calling you a thief..." Milth didn't like to say that
[7:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good. Now apologize for sticking your hands into my shorts."
[7:28 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....."
[7:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You can apologize for it, or I can see how you like it."
[7:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Also, Claire, how do you know this girl?"
[7:30 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "We met recently, she appeared to be a bit tired, anyways, why don't we allow her to apologize properly, like how fellow citizens should apologize to each other."
[7:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I will, she's the one choosing not to apologize."
[7:33 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....I...Apologize....For that.....Can you drop me now?"
[7:34 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Yavae?"
[7:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Fine." She puts her down. "Now, what was that nonsense you were saying about 'it couldn't be worse than what you were wearing'? Your outfit is fine." She just calmed down... weirdly fast.(edited)
[7:36 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ".....i refuse to talk to you Anymore" Milth turned around, With her back facing Yavae
[7:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? What for?" She looks honestly confused
[7:38 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Yavae, as much as she humilated you, you humiliated her as well. You treated her like a child, Yavae, remember how I said how things are different from the fire tribe here?"
[7:38 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Fine then, I apologize for humiliating you. Let's get over it with a meal or something, grudges over something so petty are pathetic."
[7:39 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Milth?"
[7:40 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....I accept....but it must be Fish...."
[7:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Great. I'll have Kaija cook us a fish dinner. Want to do anything before then?"
[7:42 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Good, now I would love to Join you, but I have to get to work, be well."
[7:42 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: And with that, Claire hurried to work
[7:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh! Wait! Claire! I needed to speak to you!"
[7:46 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Hm? What is it?"
[7:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You were assaulted recently, yes?"
[7:47 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Uh, yes... How did you know?"
[7:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I am not sure if you heard, but I am the one who caught and incapacitated your assailant after she tried to attack me as well. Kazama promised to release her into my custody once she is done with her regular sentence, so she may face Fire Tribe punishment for assaulting me."
[7:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I will be sure to train her to be better-behaved once she is in my custody."
[7:49 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Yes, please do." Claire let's out a tired sigh as she remembered the incident. "She was quite the handful"
[7:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I was wondering if you would consider not being too serious on her charges, so she can end up in my care sooner, but I understand if you put more stock in this city's justice system, as foolish as it may be."
[7:51 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "Heh, I was simply going to press charges for threatening my boss and I, I was armoured so I don't think I would be to harsh for that."
[7:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see. Thank you." She grins "She will work hard and learn to be a true warrior!"
[7:53 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: "I expect you to do just that! Goodbye!"
[7:53 PM] [SPICY] bemoney: With a smile and a wave, Claire leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment