Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Paralogue 20.0.2: Sula Was a Playboy

Featuring: Claire, Kalenzo, Milth, Sula, Vivianna, 


[7:45 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "..A..dragon?..Oh come on, Its not...such a big thing!" Well, she Blushed "Now, now, Don't Cry dear" She hugged Sula, trying to Confort him
[7:45 PM] Mika: Vivianna runs in. "Shimi!? Este?!"
[7:45 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula returned the embrace, clutching Milth's pink hair in his hands.
[7:46 PM] Mika: "....................."
[7:46 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "shh, shh its alright...."
[7:46 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Anything you ask, milady..."
[7:46 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...I guess, we will need to keep...looking for her"
[7:47 PM] Mika: She slowly backs out. Well maybe Kalenzo wouldn't mind having lunch with her.
[7:47 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula nods into her shoulder, opening his eyes.
[7:48 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Ah...the future is so bright now..."
[7:48 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...now.." She turns Around "..huh?"
[7:48 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: He smiled. "It's as if she's right there..."
[7:48 PM] Mika: She smiles, she didn't cry this time. "Ah Kalenzo..how about we have lunch...I'll pay."
[7:49 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Wa-wait...is she...!" Are her eyes tricking her?
[7:49 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Hah... huh... But, you said you didn't have any money..." He remarked, making his way onto the scene
[7:50 PM] Mika: "I have a little, and I think after all you've done for me and put up with, a lunch would be nice to pay you back."
[7:50 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Who was that beside her?! That beard... "You?!" Sula stopped to hum, discerning dream from reality.
[7:50 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Sula, is she..." Milth points towards Vivi, but she seems to be distracted?(edited)
[7:51 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: His eyes open. "No, that is her. Vivi-i!" He starts to stand, ignoring the foot pain.
[7:51 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Hmm, alright..." He responded, wiping a couple beads of sweat from his face.
[7:52 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Vivi-i, it is you!" Sula hurries towards her and Kalenzo.
[7:52 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth can't Get up, that jump did Tire her, Nor that she planned to get up again anyways(edited)
[7:53 PM] Mika: She looks away, grabbing Kalenzo's arm. "I think the dumpling place is a good place to eat. Do you have some place you like to eat?"
[7:54 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: "Are you all right, Vivi-i? Are you hurt?"
[7:55 PM] Mika: She ignores him.
[7:56 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula stares at the back of her neck, possibilities and poisons flowing through his head.
[7:56 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: What in the hell? He thought as she grabbed his arm. "Ah, dumplings sound fine?" He responded, starting to lose his cool, looking over to Sula.
[7:56 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ".....Well....Guess i will just stay here for a while......Fuh...I shouldn't do stuff like that again"
[7:56 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: His face conveyed the message of Help me
[7:57 PM] Mika: "Oh good, lets go then. Seems everything was fine here, didn't even see the dragon."
[7:57 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: The Dwabi's eyes bore into him. "Ah, Khlin-u! Come here, good sir! Kwemo! It has been such a long time."(edited)
[7:58 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): She did Look towards Vivi, something was wrong...
[8:00 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula wished, for a moment, that he had been Saushatu, able to discern what it was that was flowing through the girl at this moment. Was Kranhai on to him? Did Leodin know? What had they done to her?
[8:01 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...guess i still need to Say hi to her..." Milth got up...tremblign, she started walking towards Viviana, Kalenzo and Sula
[8:03 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Hello Sula!" He greeted, trying to stop and turn around. His face still asking for assistance.
[8:04 PM] Mika: She lets go of him and moves away. "Milth!" So...it seems Sula was a playboy...ah of course..
[8:05 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula waved a palm at him, rushing to his side, practically limping. "You seem to be in quite the hurry, Kalen-za."
[8:05 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "H-huh?"(edited)
[8:08 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "he-hello..Vivianna...Do you recognize me?....its me, Milth!" Please god Please god don't tell me she got the wrong impression oh gods
[8:09 PM] [SPICY] ColdToiletSeat: "Good Gods, man, are you alright?" Kalenzo asked as Sula limped over, genuine confusion crossing his expression. Thank the Gods she finally got off of me.
[8:10 PM] Mika: "Of course I remember you! It was when I first meet Leodin!" I never noticed how pretty she is..
[8:11 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Thank the gods that Vivi-i got away from this thug... Now for some information. "Ah, it has been busy here in the city, sir. I haven't seen Drew since that day, either, you know. What have you been doing?"
[8:12 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "y-yeah..., I had a tour through the whole city, I never said...that the fish you cooked was truly Delicious" don't mess up don't mess up, gods(edited)
[8:13 PM] Mika: "Oh you still remember." She smiles. "I'm glad, I need to cook it again some time then."
[8:15 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Sula walked with Kalenzo away from the stables. He had to trust that Milth would honor his request... And look after Vivi-i until he could discover the truth behind this.
[8:16 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: ====>>>c3
[8:16 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....I guess....you saw a dragon In the streets...."
[8:18 PM] Mika: "I did, pretty amazing, I rushed here to make sure the horses were safe."
[8:19 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "yeah......it surprised me...too"
[8:20 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "I saw it went to the Training Grounds...But theres no way From the training grounds to the stables...am i wrong?"
[8:24 PM] Mika: "Yeah..y-you're right."
[8:25 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...can...tell how oculd the dragon Get here...?"
[8:26 PM] Mika: "Hmm I guess. I'm relived though, it could have aten the horses if it wanted."
[8:26 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...as far as i know......Dragons don't eat horses..."
[8:27 PM] Mika: "Oh then what do they eat?"
[8:27 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "well, im not sure, but i might as well own you an apology."
[8:29 PM] Mika: "Huh for what?"
[8:29 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...you know...that.....Sula started to cry and....I couldn't just let him cry"
[8:31 PM] Mika: "No I completely understand.."
[8:33 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....Im beeing Ser-...Wh- Really?...sigh...i thought you would.....I thought you would hate me for doing that"
[8:34 PM] Mika: "Hate you..never..that would be childish of me. I've gotten past holding such grunges."
[8:35 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ".....Childish?...Grud-.....Oh...No..." ....I screwd it big
[8:37 PM] Mika: "Besides I saw him on another date last night, with the princess...be careful with him ok."
[8:37 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Vivianna, You got the Wrong idea!......I meet him some streets back,and he told me you went.....you....!"
[8:39 PM] Mika: "Some streets...ohh so it's just a fling..and what about me?"
[8:39 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "you went MISSING!"(edited)
[8:40 PM] Mika: "Um..no I didn't."
[8:40 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Then, Where have you been?!"
[8:43 PM] Mika: "Um at home..sleeping..oh well I did move to a new place but he already knew that."
[8:44 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "..What..??..." that...Sula did...? "and......you still haven't figured it out...?"(edited)
[8:46 PM] Mika: "Figured out what?"
[8:47 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ".....i.....did you see anybody above the dragon?"
[8:50 PM] Mika: "No."
[8:52 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ".........He belived you went Missing for real, I saw it in his face, he even started crying adn the horses were looking at him"
[8:53 PM] Mika: "O-Oh..did he really..well we are rally close friends."
[8:55 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....i even helped him Come here to find his Mount and find you!"
[8:56 PM] Mika: "Like I said we were close friends."
[8:57 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....You still haven't realised yet.....take a close look at me, don't you find something strange?"
[9:00 PM] Mika: "Well yes you look tired."
[9:01 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....look closer"
[9:02 PM] Mika: She does, she confused.
[9:05 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ".....Nevermind, you don't seem to realise......I thought other manaketes would realise sooner or later if they saw me...."
[9:06 PM] Mika: "Other manaketes?"
[9:07 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth does a Forced cough and looks at Vivianna
[9:10 PM] Mika: "Wait..y-you're a manakete?!"
[9:12 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Aren't you a manakete, too?"
[9:13 PM] Mika: "What?! No!"
[9:13 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "W-What?!?"
[9:14 PM] Mika: "I..I don't know how you came up with that...like at all."
[9:14 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "b-but Sula Told m-..."
[9:15 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth Cuts short
[9:16 PM] Mika: "Sula told you what?"
[9:17 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "S-Sula T-told me that you- you were a manakete!"
[9:19 PM] Mika: "What!"
[9:21 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "h-he told me!.....oh...Oh no....oh no...i just...I just revealed......I just revealed my identity!"
[9:21 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth takes some steps back
[9:22 PM] Mika: "Sula...Sula!" She looks mad.
[9:23 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh, D-don't...." She tries to Walk, but she Trips and falls "Ouch..."
[9:26 PM] Mika: "Oh, try to relax ok, you don't look so well."
[9:27 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): ".....Don't tell anybody, please." Milth sits on the floor(edited)
[9:27 PM] Mika: "I won't, cross my heart ok."
[9:30 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "thank you..."
[9:30 PM] Mika: "You rest here, I have to go talk to Sula."
[9:42 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): oh dear....I may....Oh gods..
[9:51 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth just stayed there, thinking if it was Right to let Vivianna go face Sula
[10:08 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Uh, you okay?" Claire was in the middle of her break. It appeared that her bosses were in their workshop at the moment, and didnt need her assistance.
[10:10 PM] [SWEET] Kwakado: Further down the road, Sula and Vivianna are having a heated argument while Kalenzo watches awkwardly....But they're more or less out of earshot.
[10:11 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "h-huh? o-oh, H-hello" Milth was startled "i-i....." she looked down the road, she had some involvement in that
[10:12 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ma'am?"
[10:14 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Are you alright?"
[10:15 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "y-yeah...im just....Tired"
[10:18 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, I could bring you over to a cafe that's right over there, if that's alright with you."
[10:19 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "....i would want to Make them stop fighting" pointing at Sula and Vivi fighting
[10:20 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...But i guess i won't be able to do that"
[10:22 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Hmm, I feel sometimes conflict is best solved by those involved directly in it. I know those two, I'm sure they'll come to a peaceful conclusion"
[10:22 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "y-you know t-them?!"
[10:23 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Both are friends of mine, why?"
[10:23 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Although, the gentleman I haven't gotten to know that well."
[10:24 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "n-nothing, i do happen to know them too"
[10:24 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Are you sure you're alright? You sound very shaky."
[10:26 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "as i said, im Tired, very tired"
[10:27 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Ah, then maybe it would be wiser if we get you to your residence. Here." Claire gives her hand
[10:30 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth accepts the help and gets up "ah, thank you...well, im staying at an Inn, which one of the people fighting invited me to"
[10:31 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Do you need help walking?"
[10:32 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh, no im fine.....May i know your name?"
[10:33 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, how improper of me! I am Claire, and your name is?"
[10:35 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "my name is Milth...."
[10:37 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Where are you from?"
[10:37 PM] [SPICY] bemun: As they begin walking
[10:39 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Ah, im from.....The northern Regions"
[10:40 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "The north? I've never met anyone from that region. What's it like up there?"
[10:43 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...Well...its...Cold"
[10:46 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "So it is! What about the people? The culture?"
[10:49 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Oh, The people are Very friendly, there are some that don't care about making friends or knowing other people, but most are nice"
[10:51 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I see, it's not much different from other places I've heard of."
[10:52 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Im sorry to dissapoint you, i do have heard there are some kingdoms that are very different from this, or My homeland"
[10:54 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, I didn't mean to sound disapointed! I'm sure there would be cultural differences, so it's fine if the people aren't unique compared to other lands"
[10:59 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "well,i guess i should be going.....if i remembered the direction of the Inn"
[11:00 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Are you sure you don't need help getting to the inn?"
[11:00 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "...i actually need help, i forgot the directions"
[11:01 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "No problem! What's the name of the place?"
[11:03 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "......i forgot it too..." Well, Milth's embarrassed(edited)
[11:06 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh, well, if we find it, you'll probably remember it! So it's gonna be alright!"
[11:07 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "Maybe our friends stopped fighting? We can ask them if so! "
[11:08 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "Oh wait! Ah... I need to get back to work... My boss said to be back in a few ten minutes, and I think it's about time..."
[11:10 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): "oh, then, i wish we meet again, Claire!"
[11:10 PM] [SPICY] bemun: "I as well. Goodbye!"
[11:10 PM] [SPICY] bemun: Claire goes back to work
[11:16 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): Milth decides to go outside, shes tired, and some sleep wouldn't hurt
[11:16 PM] [SALTY] Revoblam([{º}]): <rp-channel-c-3 =====




No comments:

Post a Comment