Sunday, July 10, 2016

6.2.4: I Don't Think You're Weak


Featuring: Kazama, Kaija, Vivianna, Yavae, Leodin, Elwyn

Kazama, worried about Elwyn, makes his way through the inn to Yavae's room. He passes by a despondent Vivianna and an encouraging Leodin, and finds Yavae watching over the barely-conscious Elwyn and Kaija. Kazama investigates the cause of all the "screaming and vomiting" and accepts neither their excuses nor their dismissals, promptly taking Elwyn and carrying him off to Kazama's own room. While Yavae comforts and encourages Kaija putting her in bed, Leodin and Vivianna clean up and start making a cake together until she sends him out. Yavae (and Leodin, silently eavesdropping) agree that Vivianna is very skilled and could easily find a man. They eat cake while Kazama gives Elwyn a bath elsewhere, praising Vivianna on her excellent cooking.


[5:52 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama hops off the roof, landing in front of the entrance of the inn.
[5:52 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[I am going to vomit]"
[5:52 PM] Mika: She sits down. "You're all so optimistic."
[5:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She carries her to the bathroom and holds her hair back for her
[5:53 PM] Willis Wilstar: She throws up a LOT(edited)
[5:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She sighs
[5:54 PM] REWlego: "Well, it's not healthy to be pessimistic..." Leodin sits next to her "Why do you think that you won't find the right person?"
[5:54 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[I thought it'd be fun]"
[5:54 PM] Mango: Elwyn is just
[5:54 PM] Mango: face down on the ground
[5:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Elwyn, on your side, now."
[5:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, you're being punished later."
[5:54 PM] AOMRocks20: He enters the inn, asking the owner where Yavae and everyone is. He moves into the hall to investigate.
[5:54 PM] Mika: "Because I'm almost an old woman and no man has ever tried to court me, my mother even arranged something but he ran away with his lover."
[5:54 PM] Mango: Elwyn groaned in response and turned to his side.
[5:54 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I know"
[5:55 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna... you're not an old woman... You're only a few years older than me, right?"
[5:56 PM] AOMRocks20: He approaches Vivianna and Leodin, silent.
[5:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin gestures at Kazama to the door(edited)
[5:57 PM] Mika: She sighs and put her head on top her knees.
[5:59 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts an arm around Vivi "Vivianna, you... you're a beautiful, kind, and caring person... I know that you'll find someone."
[5:59 PM] AOMRocks20: "I agree."
[5:59 PM] AOMRocks20: Apart from denying me food.
[5:59 PM] AOMRocks20: ...I could probably murder her.
[5:59 PM] AOMRocks20: ...something's wrong with me.
[6:00 PM] REWlego: Leodin glances at Kazama, clearly telling him "what are you doing?"(edited)
[6:00 PM] Mika: She snorts. "You agree huh.."
[6:01 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shrugs, responding "I heard screaming and you're out here with some crazy petty woman so I'm assuming 'what i'm doing' is helping."
[6:01 PM] REWlego: "Uh, Kazama, would you mind going inside please?"
[6:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Is Kaija done puking yet?
[6:02 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course." He moves over, knocking on the door.
[6:02 PM] Willis Wilstar: Yes
[6:03 PM] REWlego: Leodin whispers: "Vivianna, don't pay attention to him right now..."(edited)
[6:03 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Urgh.."
[6:03 PM] Mika: She looks away. "But he is how most men see me."
[6:04 PM] AOMRocks20: "...What do you mean by that?"
[6:04 PM] AOMRocks20: He knocks again.
[6:04 PM] REWlego: "Well, that's not how I see you." He looks back at Kazama, as if saying "Just walk in"
[6:04 PM] Mika: "Weak, petty, plain."
[6:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "One moment." She goes and opens the door "Ninja? What do you want?"
[6:04 PM] AOMRocks20: "...That's incredibly wrong, you know."
[6:04 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah. Hello, Yavae. What's going on in here?"
[6:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Are you making her sad again, ninja?"
[6:05 PM] Mango: "...Kazama...?"
[6:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "She was like this when I got here."
[6:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She looks suspicious
[6:05 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is curled up on the floor
[6:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Anyway, we are having a dinner, and like I said you are not invited."
[6:05 PM] Mango: same with elwyn
[6:05 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama glances behind Yavae.
[6:05 PM] Mango: save him
[6:06 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, don't worry. I have no intention to crash your dinner."
[6:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Though that is what you are doing"
[6:06 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm simply here to figure out why I'm hearing the sounds of screaming and vomiting."
[6:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "The dinner has been... Troublesome."
[6:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija is not a good chef"
[6:06 PM] Mango: Elwyn groans
[6:07 PM] Mika: She looks over at him. "You're too kind to me."
[6:07 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Yavae, this is not the sounds of a 'bad chef'. This is the sounds of food that's been tampered with."
[6:07 PM] Mango: "...Oh, boy..."
[6:07 PM] Willis Wilstar: "allergic to.. stew.."
[6:08 PM] REWlego: "It's the truth Vivianna, I don't think you're any of those things."
[6:08 PM] Mika: "I-It's my fault I should have been watching her better."
[6:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "As I said, she's a terrible chef."
[6:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivianna was fine though."
[6:08 PM] AOMRocks20: "...What, exactly, did Kaija poison your food with?"
[6:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No clue."
[6:09 PM] Mika: "I..I thought it was some alcohol. I'm sorry!"
[6:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Elwyn puked it up already it seems"
[6:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivianna, don't worry. Kaija is at fault."
[6:09 PM] Mango: "Yavae...! You didn't have to mention that..."
[6:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You thought he wouldn't notice..? You still smell like it."
[6:10 PM] Mango: Elwyn grimaced.
[6:10 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Elwyn was harmed?"
[6:10 PM] Mika: "W-We were all harmed."
[6:11 PM] REWlego: "No, no... you don't need to be sorry, Vivianna"
[6:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I wouldn't say harmed. Certainly inconvenienced though."
[6:11 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija groans
[6:11 PM] Mika: "I wouldn't be so emotional and weak right now, this is just the drug ok."
[6:11 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Never shoulda left the Fire Tribe"
[6:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivianna, you are not weak"(edited)
[6:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "If he was 'inconvenienced', he would not be on the ground, groaning as if one had lopped off his hand."
[6:12 PM] REWlego: Quietly, so that the others don't hear what he's saying: "Vivianna, I don't think that you're weak, sometimes people just need to cry and share their feelings."
[6:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "That depends on how highly he was inconvenienced."
[6:13 PM] Mika: She leans on him. "I hate it though."
[6:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "I must at least get a closer look at him."
[6:14 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts his arms around her "Most people don't, but it's natural. Life if full of ups and downs..."
[6:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright." She closes the door, goes, picks him up bridal-style, and carries him back to the door before opening it again
[6:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "...may I hold him?"
[6:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Elwyn, what do you think?"
[6:15 PM] Mika: She blinks...ah this is weirdly nice. She lays her head on his chest.
[6:15 PM] Mango: "I think I'm dying..."
[6:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I mean do you want him to hold you"
[6:16 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I think you'd prefer to die in my arms, then."
[6:16 PM] Mango: "...Please."
[6:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright." She passes him over. "Now, please leave so you stop upsetting Vivianna further"
[6:17 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama backs up into the hall, a distance away from Vivianna and Leodin. "Elwyn. Elwyn, are you okay?"
[6:17 PM] AOMRocks20: "Other than the whole 'about to die' part?"
[6:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now, you two, want to come back inside..?" She says to Vivi and Leodin
[6:18 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is just lying face down on the floor now
[6:18 PM] Mika: She breaks away from him.
[6:18 PM] Mika: "I think I want to make a cake."
[6:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, on your side."
[6:18 PM] Mango: "Kazama? Is that you...? Or are my eyes decieving me again...?"
[6:18 PM] REWlego: "Do you mean, like, right now?"
[6:18 PM] Willis Wilstar: She shakes her head
[6:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes, I am asking if you'd like to come inside right now."
[6:20 PM] Mika: "Yes, I will clean up and make a small cake. It will calm me down."
[6:20 PM] REWlego: "I was asking Vivianna..."
[6:20 PM] AOMRocks20: He shakes his head. "No, it's the real me. I--" He quiets himself, leaning in so others in the hall were unable to hear. "--I was following you to make sure nothing bad happened."
[6:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She walks over to Kaija, leaving the door open, and gently rolls her onto her side
[6:20 PM] REWlego: "I can help you clean up."
[6:21 PM] Mango: "..." If Elwyn wasn't super fucked up from the experience he probably would've blushed. "...Thanks."
[6:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "Unfortunately, it appears I was right."(edited)
[6:21 PM] Mika: She nods. "I'd love the help." She takes a deep breath and walks away with her head held high.
[6:22 PM] REWlego: Leodin follows her inside
[6:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Meanwhile Yavae is just keeping Kaija from choking on her own puke
[6:22 PM] Mika: "Please clean the table, I'll dump this stew."
[6:23 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Why'd you bring me..?"
[6:23 PM] REWlego: "On it." Leodin starts picking up all of the used dishes
[6:23 PM] Mango: "I...I got some treats from Vivianna...they're hopefully not crushed..." Elwyn tried to keep the rest of whats inside him in.
[6:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hush, Kaija."
[6:24 PM] Willis Wilstar: "No. Tell me."
[6:24 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm afraid you can't trust yourself around those three. They seem to bring only trouble to you." Still whispering at a level the others couldn't hear.
[6:24 PM] Mango: "They're OK, Kazama...it was just...an accident."
[6:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "It was absolutely not an accident. The only way you could have been reduced to such a state is if you were poisoned."
[6:26 PM] Mika: She takes the soup out and dumps it. This night was weighing heavily on her. "~All of your joy and your pain will fall like the tide, let it flow~"
[6:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Tell you what, Kaija?"
[6:26 PM] REWlego: Leodin carries a few bowls over to Vivi "I'd like to help with the cake, but... I don't know how to bake."
[6:27 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Why you even brought me"
[6:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Where, with me here..?"
[6:27 PM] AOMRocks20: "Please, Elwyn. If you're ever with those two, at least let me sample whatever they make to ensure it doesn't kill you."
[6:27 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yes."
[6:27 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Why you didn't just leave me back home"
[6:27 PM] Mika: "I can teach you." She walks back and and starts to clean the dishes.
[6:27 PM] Mango: "..." Elwyn just covered his face.
[6:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, you're my lady in waiting Kaija, I couldn't just abandon you."
[6:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "Are you alright?"
[6:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn, speak to me."
[6:29 PM] REWlego: "That sounds wonderful..." Leodin continues to gather dishes
[6:29 PM] Mango: "I'm fine..."
[6:29 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I've caused nothing but problems"
[6:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Pft. Nonsense. You've cooked all my meals even if you did drug some of them, you handle the shopping better than I do, and you are somehow less abrasive to new people than me. And, most importantly, you're the reason I'm not here alone. Traveling alone is dreadful.]"
[6:31 PM] Willis Wilstar: She's silent, she just hugs her
[6:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I must insist on that offer."
[6:32 PM] Mika: She smiles as she calms. "Now I'll make a chocolate cake, for the two of us."
[6:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She hugs back, patting her back comfortingly
[6:32 PM] REWlego: For... two?
[6:33 PM] REWlego: "Just let me know what you'd like me to do!"
[6:34 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[I assume I'm not that popular now]"
[6:34 PM] Mika: "I don't think there is a lot left for cake so it will be for two, I mean I can give the other slice to someone else if you like."
[6:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Meh, so what? Outsiders are outsiders. They might get over it and if they don't then who cares?]"
[6:35 PM] Willis Wilstar: She sighs
[6:35 PM] Mango: "Kazama, this day has been a wild ride for everyone involved, I just need somewhere to rest..."
[6:35 PM] REWlego: "Well, I didn't eat very much stew," thankfully, "so I don't mind having some, unless you wanted to give it to someone else..."
[6:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "I have a bed."
[6:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "O-Or perhaps an inn is in order."
[6:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Now, want to check on the others?]"
[6:38 PM] Mango: "...I'd ask for the first option, but I suppose the latter is more appropriate..."
[6:38 PM] Mika: "Good, now please could you get flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt out for me."
[6:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Elwyn, do you want to sleep in my bed or not?"
[6:39 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[No]"
[6:39 PM] REWlego: "Uh.. I'll try..." Leodin starts looking through random drawers
[6:39 PM] Mango: "...I do, but...since we have to get to know eachother more, I didn't know if that was appropriate to ask..."
[6:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Alright. Want me to put you in bed and wrap you in comfy blankets?]"
[6:40 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, I'd be sleeping on the floor. I only say so because my bed is probably comfier than an inn's."
[6:40 PM] Mango: Elwyn tried not to look disappointed. "I see..."
[6:41 PM] Mika: "Need some help?"
[6:42 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Yes.]"
[6:42 PM] REWlego: "Um, I think I found salt, or maybe this is the sugar...."
[6:43 PM] AOMRocks20: "Is that better or worse?"
[6:43 PM] REWlego: "Oh, this has to be the cocoa powder." Leodin pulls out the cocoa powder and puts it on a counter
[6:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She carries Kaija to her bed, wraps her up like a burrito, and places her on her side "[If anything starts going wrong, call me over.]"(edited)
[6:44 PM] Mika: "I'll help." She reaches over him and pulls out more stuff.
[6:44 PM] Mango: "...If I may be honest, I was kind of expecting to...um..." He muttered. "..be in the same bed as you..."
[6:44 PM] REWlego: "Oh, that was right in front of my face, I didn't know how I missed it..."
[6:44 PM] Willis Wilstar: "[Okay..]"
[6:45 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Ah. That could help. I could supply you warmth."
[6:45 PM] AOMRocks20: "So, my bed or an inn's?"
[6:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[Now I will go check on our guests.]" She walks over to check on Vivianna and Leodin
[6:46 PM] Mika: "It's fine, cake making isn't as easy as it seems." She pours them together and mix. "Now for the vanilla, vinegar, oil and water."
[6:46 PM] Mango: "...Your bed, please."
[6:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm..? What are you two making?"
[6:46 PM] Mika: "Cake."
[6:46 PM] AOMRocks20: "Alright." He slowly carries him out of the inn and onto Michel.
[6:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Is it good..?"
[6:46 PM] REWlego: Leodin is focused on finding the ingredients and doesn't notice Yavae
[6:47 PM] Mika: "I think it is, I've always enjoyed it."
[6:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I trust your baking skills! Can I eat some when it is done?"
[6:48 PM] Mika: "Huh well if we have enough. There isn't much to use."
[6:49 PM] REWlego: "Oh, Yavae, uh I'll split my piece with you."
[6:49 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama holds Elwyn in his lap. "Michel. Into the castle, please."
[6:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Thank you for the upcoming meal then!" She grins
[6:49 PM] Mika: "Did you find them Leo?"
[6:50 PM] REWlego: Leodin stops and says firmly, but politely: "Um, if you don't mind, I'd much prefer to be called Leodin."
[6:51 PM] Mika: "Oh ok..sorry."
[6:52 PM] Mango: Michel listens to Kazama and heads off to the castle, his master has gotten into quite a lot of trouble...
[6:52 PM] REWlego: "But, yes... I have everything but the vanilla...."
[6:53 PM] AOMRocks20: He dismounts Michel at a stable and starts carrying the man to his room. "I don't like that Vivianna woman."
[6:53 PM] Mika: "I'll find it.." She looks around for it.
[6:53 PM] REWlego: "Thank you...."
[6:54 PM] Mika: "Ah Leodin..I think..I think tonight could you please leave. I'll leave the cake out to be cut when it's ready."
[6:56 PM] REWlego: "Oh... alright... I was hoping to get some lessons, but alright." Leodin walks out to the main area and leans against a wall.
[6:56 PM] Mango: "I don't see why you do...I think she's nice."
[6:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Can I stay..?"
[6:58 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, she's extremely petty. She refused to sell me food, simply because she thought I was your boyfriend."
[6:59 PM] Mika: She mixes it all together slowly. She was getting old wasn't she, soon she would be 25 and a spinster. Well, she could always adopt. The batter is poured and put in the oven. How strange life was. "~A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two~"
[6:59 PM] Mango: Boy, how I wish that was true... "...I know, but..." Elwyn smiled. "You tried really hard to get me away from her."
[6:59 PM] Mango: "And besides, I think she's over it, trust me."
[7:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "That song you keep singing... It's rather pretty."
[7:00 PM] AOMRocks20: "Are you sure? She really doesn't seem to like me."
[7:01 PM] Mika: She turns. "It is isn't it. It's..well I don't know where it's from but I learn it in the army."
[7:02 PM] Mango: "Hm..." Elwyn hummed. "There's a lot you can know from a person when you're passed out."
[7:02 PM] REWlego: Wow, she can sing too? What isn't she good at?
[7:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You're a good singer, Vivi. I am sure finding you a man will be no problem."
[7:02 PM] AOMRocks20: "Did you really fall unconscious?!"
[7:03 PM] Mika: She shakes her head.
[7:03 PM] REWlego: How could people not like her?
[7:03 PM] Mango: "After puking multiple times profusely, yes."
[7:03 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I'm taking you to a private bath first."
[7:04 PM] Mika: "Ah the cake is ready." She uses some of the towels to take it out.
[7:04 PM] Mango: "..Hey! I washed up when I was done! Do I really smell bad...?"
[7:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, I am serious. You have men who like you quite a bit already I would guess."
[7:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Probably some women too"
[7:05 PM] REWlego: Oh, Yavae, you're not being very subtle...
[7:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "No, but I'm making you take another."
[7:06 PM] Mika: She laughs. "You see me too positively but it's nice. Leodin the cake is ready."
[7:07 PM] Mango: "Kazama..."
[7:07 PM] REWlego: "Okay, so it's alright if I come in?"
[7:08 PM] AOMRocks20: "Just to be safe." He hauls Elwyn over his shoulder to open the door.
[7:09 PM] Mika: "Yes yes, though I'm turning in for the night. I need a warm bath, you don't need to save me any cake." Her eyes widen as she tightens her top, seems she really did need to change.
[7:09 PM] REWlego: "Oh... alright then..."
[7:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, you can use out bath if you like."
[7:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She is already starting to cut the cake
[7:10 PM] Mango: "Do you usually do this when you're carrying people that you like?"
[7:11 PM] Mika: "Thanks." She stretches and walks out, finally letting down her hair. "It is getting a little long."
[7:11 PM] AOMRocks20: "Do what?" He kicks open the door.
[7:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She eats a bite of the cake "WOW"
[7:12 PM] Mango: "Haul them over your shoulder and kick the door open."
[7:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, this is even better than your brownies! Good work!" She gives her a congratulatory slap on the back
[7:12 PM] REWlego: Leodin sits down and cuts a very small piece for himself
[7:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh. No, not usually. Why do you ask?" He leans over to open the door to his bathroom.
[7:13 PM] REWlego: "Oh boy... I haven't had cake in about...... 4 years? 5?"
[7:13 PM] Mango: "Oh, no reason..."
[7:14 PM] Mika: She turns with a blush. "Thanks. She brushes some hair out of her face.
[7:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Alright, then." He dumps Elwyn in the empty bath. "Now, I don't want you coming out until you're sparkling clean."
[7:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I could eat this stuff every day I think!"
[7:15 PM] REWlego: Leodin takes a bite "Woah! This is marvelous! It's even better than I remembered! Thank you, Vivianna!"
[7:16 PM] Mika: She smiles. "I'm glad you like it. But it was just a last minute cake, one day I hope to make you all one of my favorite cakes, cheesecake."
[7:16 PM] REWlego: "Cheesecake? I've never had that before..."
[7:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I look forward to it!"
[7:17 PM] Mika: She nods. "Now I'm off to the baths. I think I deserve one."
[7:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, take as long as you want."
[7:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She takes a small bit of the cake over to Kaija, checking to see if she is awake
[7:18 PM] Mango: "Kazama, are you letting me bathe without undressing?"
[7:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "You can bathe how you want, man." He shuts the door as he exits the bathroom.
[7:22 PM] Mango: "...Well then."



No comments:

Post a Comment