Friday, July 29, 2016

38.1: I Know the King

Featuring: Drew, Salveon

[3:33 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: Drew was walking near the training grounds reminiscing when he used to practice back in Ashelande
[3:35 PM] Uni: Salveon walks into the training grounds, flipping a dagger through his hands. Time to get my training in for the day...
[3:36 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: Drew notices a slim(?) Figure walk into the training grounds
[3:37 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "Hey, you don't really look like a knight"
[3:38 PM] Uni: Salveon pulls the grey hood back from his head, glancing over at Drew. ...Is he talking to me? "Because I'm not a knight." He says, as he walks past Drew.
[3:39 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: Drew stares at him, surprised "uh...S-...Uh....."
[3:39 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "Do...you have a brother?"
[3:48 PM] Uni: Salveon stops and turns his head at Drew. "Whats it to you?"
[3:53 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "Um..." He takes his hodd off "Im....Drew"
[3:56 PM] Uni: Salveon turns his whole body to face Drew, staring at him for a while. "You...you...you were in the Blades..."
[3:58 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "Salveon!" Drew bear hugs him "What are you even doing here!"
[4:00 PM] Uni: "Ack!" Salveon stumbles back slightly as he's taken into the hug. "I-I should ask you the same!"
[4:02 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: He releases him "Well I asked first"
[4:02 PM] Uni: "Ah," Salveon readjusts his cloak, "well, I came here with Luna."
[4:03 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "Luna's here too? huh....why though?"
[4:08 PM] Uni: Salveon blinks, staring blankly at Drew. "Because this is...her...kingdom?"
[4:10 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "hah, what does that even mean?"
[4:11 PM] Uni: "???"
[4:11 PM] Uni: "Drew, Luna is the royal princess..."
[4:12 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "umm....then...wait why was she in Ashelande?"
[4:14 PM] Uni: "Wow, you're pretty behind on things, aren't you?" Salveon snickered at Drew. "But, it's your turn. What are you doin' here?"
[4:16 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "Screw the turns one of our allies was Royalty! what the he-" Drew takes a deep breath "fine, I came here because I'm exploring the world"
[4:19 PM] Uni: "Heh, yeah, it was a bit of a surprise to me as well, but..." He grinned at Drew. "Funny how small the world you're exploring is, huh?"
[4:20 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: Drew grinned "Yeah I'm glad your here and apparently Luna.....so about that royalty thing"
[4:20 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "Wait...the party is for an election....that means she's running for Queen?"
[4:21 PM] Uni: Salveon nodded, "yeah, she is. Against her sister and...some other guy I forgot."
[4:23 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "Hmmm, not to be rude but would she actually be fit to rule a kingdom?"
[4:24 PM] Uni: "I'm not entirely sure. I know I wouldn't be very good at it, but...she seems pretty confident about it." Salveon looked to the side, scratching the back of his head. "Then again, she's pretty confident about everything."
[4:26 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "We'll i'll take your word for it anyway, I still wanna know why you came here"
[4:28 PM] Uni: "...Because I married her? Well, at least I don't think you're supposed to just leave your spouse like that..."
[4:31 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: Drew stares at him blankly "You act like i'm not just know learning about this...."
[4:32 PM] Uni: "Oh, oh, I suppose you weren't there." Salveon clears his throat. "Well, uhh, uh, you see, I...am married to Luna."
[4:38 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: Drew sighs "Well then...you went from stealing to royalty"(edited)
[4:41 PM] Uni: He grinned, "its funny how things work out, huh? I might even be king soon."
[4:41 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "Now I wanna vote for Luna just for that...." Drew smiled "I could tell people 'hey guys I know the king!'"
[7:54 PM] Uni: "Maybe. Heh, its all just sinking in now that I might be king..." He gave a weaker smile to Drew. "I still don't really know what I'm doing here."
[7:57 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "Well you said so yourself earlier, you can't just leave your spouse!.....unless the marriage is failing already....then....uh"
[7:58 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: Oh boy I made it awkward
[8:07 PM] Uni: Salveon gave a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. I've told her before, I would dedicate my life for her."
[8:17 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "Great! Now how should we celebrate this re-union!"
[8:28 PM] Uni: "Heh, I'm not sure. Do you have anything in mind?"
[9:49 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: "Hmm... Why don't we hang out in the castle!"
[10:38 PM] Uni: "Mmm, why not. I suppose I do live here, anyway."
[11:11 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: They walked around the castle, enjoying the reunion
[11:11 PM] ChaoticGlassAce: ============END RP===========



No comments:

Post a Comment