Friday, July 29, 2016

38: Quite the Charmer

Featuring: Jean, Auriel


[3:16 PM] Nessbrawl: It was the dead of night and as usual Jean had found a maiden to spend some lovely time with. They were stuck in a loving embrace while on top of Angard. After they were done with the kiss the girl pushed Jean away. "Ah what is wrong my lovely little flower? Did I do something wrong?" "Oh no it's not you, it's just getting late you know. I need to get home soon or my parents will kill me...." "Ah yes. The doting eyes of parents I know the feeling well. I still wish I had them..." The girl hugged Jean as the man pretended to hold back painful memories. "Oh I'm sorry Jean. I didn't mean to bring back those sad memories..." "No no it's fine. I'm okay with it knowing that they're watching me from the heavens." " You're so strong Jean!" "But anyway would you like me to take you back home my princess?" "Oh no. I'll be fine don't worry about it. I'll try to find you tomorrow okay Jean." "Yes, yes! I'll be seeing you soon okay!" The girl left Jean who still sat atop on Angard. Jean got out a flask from his satchel and began to drink from it.(edited)
[3:39 PM] Nepgear: Looking out over the street, a couple had the attention of the masked kitsune. Maaaan.... Love stories are booring. But that guy looks more bark than bite... Just when Auriel was planning to do something, the girl mentioned leaving, and Auriel went back on alert. Leaving? So soon? Seeing the wyvern rider's attention go to something else than the girl, she waited until the girl passed her alley, before dragging her into it, waiting for the rider to follow the screams.
[3:47 PM] Nessbrawl: As Jean downed the flask he started to hear the girl scream. "Huh? What happened?" He saw the girl being dragged into an alleyway. "What villainy! Angard let's go!!!" The Wyvern let out a might screech as the wyvern flew as fast as it can darting into the Alley after the Maiden and whoever had assaulted her. " If that girl is hurt I swear to the gods..." Jean flew the tight Alley with the Pitch-Black Wyvern trying to catch up with the assaulter.(edited)
[3:56 PM] Nepgear: Villany? How old is this man, 50? Auriel would taunt him more internally, until the wyvern shrieked and the sound echoed in her ears. She dragged her to the back, relying on the darkness to hide the fact that the shriek disoriented her hearing. "Took you a while, huh? Maaan, you really are more bark than bite."
[4:06 PM] Nessbrawl: It didn't take too long for Jean to realize that the attacker of the maiden was just a maiden herself. Hmph. Now why would a woman randomly attack someone. No matter I have to save that other girl! I don't even know her name but I have to save her! For my honor! Jean noticed that the attacker was disoriented from Angard's shriek but was now using the darkness of the alleyway to avoid his gaze. But she couldn't escape Angard's gaze. And Jean knew exactly what to do. "Angard now!!!" The Wyvern shrieked again as Jean jumped off of his Wyvern landing onto the girl. Angard flew into the attacker as it tackled into the girl before keeping the attacker in place with her foot. Jean quickly rushed to the scared Maiden. "Ah are you okay my lady?" "Um....I think I'm fine. Thanks Jean...you're my hero." After some more flaunting Jean sent the girl back home as he went to get a good look on the attacker. "Ah you're quite attractive my lady. Wonder what would cause a girl like you to attack another person." "
[4:21 PM] Nepgear: "Not as much attacking as testing you... whatever." Auriel rolled away, and turned back to the rider. "Then what are you going to do? Call the guards on me?"
[4:22 PM] Nessbrawl: "Actually no." Jean ran his hand through his hair. "I was going to ask if you wanted to spend some time with me since you have caught my eye and I'm pretty interested in you now."
[4:32 PM] Nepgear: "Quite the charmer are we?" Backing off from the man, she prepared to cut him if he moved.
[4:34 PM] Nessbrawl: " I could say the same of you my lovely! You charmed me at first sight." Jean bowed to her. "But of course I must first ask a lady her name? Would you mind giving me yours my sweet little flower?"(edited)
[4:39 PM] Nepgear: This man is completely insane "How about no...."
[4:52 PM] Nessbrawl: Jean smiled. "Ah. A little bit shy are you then? Don't worry I'll introduce myself first! I am Jean L. Asmodeus from Gennuir a proud man with lots of class and style. It's very fortunate I was able to meet you my princess." Jean bowed to her yet again. "I'm okay with you not telling me your name but are you sure you don't want to come with me? I would really want to know why you decided to test me. You at least owe me that along with a little stroll."(edited)
[5:16 PM] Nepgear: "Eh......." Okay....? I guess? "I dont have time for messing with you any more" I do not like the way this is going.
[5:22 PM] Nessbrawl: Jean laughed. "It's either that or to dragging you down to the guards. I doubt even if with whatever skills you have you would be able to escape me. And I would much rather not send such a dainty little thing such as you to such a horrible fate. So how about it? Even if it's just for a few minutes...would you walk with me and then I'll never bother you again."
[5:46 PM] Nepgear: Auriel sighed "FIIINEEE......."
[5:54 PM] Nessbrawl: Jean smiled. "Aha! See I knew you would turn around eventually." He grabbed the girl's hand and placed her onto Angard's saddle. "Only the best seat for such a lovely girl. Come on Angard. Let's walk down this Alleyway and then we'll leave this poor girl alone okay and act like nothing happened!" The Wyvern snorted in agreement as the they began to walk down the alleyway. "So tell me what was the point of testing me anyway? I mean unless I've done something to you in the past, but I wouldn't forget as beautiful of a face as yours. That's my first and only question for you really."
[6:27 PM] Nepgear: "Testing you? You look far more bark than bite, and you should know it. I suppose i underestimated you then."
[6:30 PM] Nessbrawl: "Haha. Is that it? Don't worry there are many people who underestimate me. They only think of me as a smooth talker with nothing to back it up. But I'm not one to brag about skills I don't have and I try to train daily to help others and of course keep people from harm." Jean sighed. "But then again if you really wanted to kill that woman you probably would have I guess. In that way if this wasn't a test she probably be dead. So in a way I suppose you were right."
July 31, 2016
[2:50 PM] Nepgear: "Hmph...." Auriel took out a knife and started fidgeting with it, showing far more interest in it than the rider.
[3:00 PM] Nessbrawl: "Ah no answer then." Jean sighed. He's never really had this much trouble talking with a girl like this. She was quite quiet and yet that lead to having her own air of mystery to her. It was quite intriguing if he had to be honest. He would like to meet this girl again one day. He got to the end of the dark alleyway back into the lit Plaza. He helped the woman off of Angard as he bowed to her. "Well and this is where our paths part. It might sound strange to say this to you but I would like to meet you again one of these days Auriel. Hey maybe I could even pay you to kill me so we could see each other again!" Jean winked at the girl.(edited)
[3:07 PM] Nepgear: "Yeeeah....." How about no She turned her head a little, acknowledging his presence, before she walked back to her shadows.
[3:43 PM] Nessbrawl: Jean sighed as he pushed back through his blonde hair as he turned to Angard. "Well that could've gone better probably. Maybe I should have acted less nice. I'm actually in a way quite happy that she's gone. But on the other hand she does intrigue me too." Jean jumped onto Angard's Saddle. "But still she doesn't seem like the kind of person you meet once. I'm very sure that we'll cross paths again. The real question is should I actually attempt to try and talk with her if that happens....." Angard flew up into the night skies as Jean continued to ponder on the mysterious girl who had tested him.
[3:43 PM] Nessbrawl: ===END OF RP===



No comments:

Post a Comment