Saturday, July 30, 2016

39.6:On Elwyn's Bed

Featuring: Kazama, Elwyn, Leodin

After calling his lover a "friend" to Ellis, Kazama meets with Elwyn and they decide to make their romance official. They kiss passionately, before moving on to Elwyn's room for a long time...
Then the giddy couple makes sure they spent that time in Elwyn's bed, and not Leodin's, only to have Leodin arrive. They announce to him that they are officially boyfriends now. This pleases Leodin, but their flirting does not, so they head off for the dumpling stand. Kazama and Elwyn express their devotion to each other, which Elwyn proves by showing a pendant given to him by a dear friend he loved. Elwyn says that he would give this memento up for Kazama, which is not something that Kazama could do in turn with his own keepsake from four millenia ago.


[12:59 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama sighs, shifting through yet another group of visitors. After a slew of apologies and shoving, he makes his way to an empty table in the plaza, a small wooden cup of wine in his hand. He sighs to himself again, looking out at the plaza currently abuzz with activity. I need a break...
[1:05 PM] Mango: "Tired already?" Elwyn smiled as he bought sat beside Kazama and set a plate of cake on the table. "Got you some cake."
[1:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn... kiss me, please." He takes the cake, nodding in thanks.
[1:09 PM] Mango: "Need a little pick-me-up already?" Elwyn chuckled as he kissed Kazama.
[1:10 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes... Thank you. On the lips, please." He removed his mask, revealing his small smile.
[1:14 PM] Mango: "Something wrong?"
[1:15 PM] AOMRocks20: "Just... I have been doing a lot of thinking."
[1:16 PM] Mango: Elwyn puts his hands on Kazama's face as he went in for the Kiss. "I hope they're good thinking..."
[1:17 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama reciprocates lightly, then pulls back. "It's... well... I know you love me."
[1:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "And... you are one I would not mind spending the next, oh, forty or so years with."
[1:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm just... thinking long and hard about it. Should we make this official?"
[1:21 PM] Mango: "...Did...I hear that right?"
[1:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "Shall I repeat it? The celebrations can be a bit loud." Kazama takes a sip from his cup.
[1:24 PM] Mango: "I-I, um...well...!" Elwyn started stuttering. "I...I'm just making sure!"
[1:24 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn." Kazama turns his chair to face him.
[1:25 PM] Mango: "...Yes...?"
[1:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "We are both men, mutually interested with each other. We have been... rather close through these last two weeks. Would you agree?"
[1:27 PM] Mango: "Of course!"
[1:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "And, even though I am going to likely outlive you, and you are a monk who would have to break a vow, I would... like to voice my interest in pursuing a romantic relationship with you."
[1:29 PM] Mango: "..."
[1:29 PM] Mango: Elwyn downed his wine and paused. "Could you...excuse me?"
[1:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course."
[1:30 PM] Mango: "...I...would scream but we're at a party and I'm sure they'd have my head for that..."
[1:30 PM] Mango: "...I would love that more than anything."
[1:30 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, no need. Just make it sound jubilant."
[1:30 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah! I thought so."
[1:31 PM] Mango: "Could you at least sound somewhat more romantic?" Elwyn couldn't hold in laughter.
[1:32 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama chuckles. "You mean to sound like someone doing poetry?"
[1:32 PM] Mango: "I do enjoy them very well..."
[1:33 PM] Mango: "Kazama." Elwyn held Kazama's hands. "I...know that you'd eventually outlive me and all that, and that you've probably had more lovers before me..."
[1:33 PM] Mango: "But what good is it to focus on the future when we can focus on the now?"
[1:34 PM] Mango: "There's no outliving, or not outliving...today is a day of celebration." He smiled.
[1:34 PM] Mango: "It's a beautiful day, the people are dancing and laughing...and here we are becoming official boyfriends."
[1:35 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course. You know what would make it even better?"
[1:35 PM] Mango: "What?"
[1:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "If you shut your eyes."
[1:36 PM] Mango: Elwyn shut his eyes. "Are you sure you're not going to disappear on me again?"
[1:37 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, that'd be cruel." Kazama advances, pulling Elwyn in for a deep kiss.
[1:39 PM] Mango: "Kaza--!" Elwyn was interrupted by Kazama's kiss.
[1:39 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama grunts, not pulling away quite yet.
[1:42 PM] Mango: Elwyn hugged Kazama as they continued kissing. He hoped that this moment would last forever.
[1:43 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama slowly leaned in.
[1:48 PM] Mango: "W-Wait..." Elwyn reluclantly pulled away. "What if someone sees you...?"
[1:49 PM] AOMRocks20: "See what?"
[1:50 PM] Mango: "Sees us doing...this...?"
[1:52 PM] AOMRocks20: He looks down. "...Ah! We are about to get into... that, aren't we?"
[1:59 PM] AOMRocks20: "..."
[1:59 PM] AOMRocks20: "Should we stop?"
[2:07 PM] Mango: "Not now...not after we finally got to this point."
[2:07 PM] AOMRocks20: "...how about we... go back to your room, maybe?"
[2:08 PM] Mango: "I don't want to get you in trouble though..."
[2:08 PM] AOMRocks20: "It won't be troublesome if it happens in your room."
[2:11 PM] Mango: "I've expected a dance or two but...I guess this is fine too."
[2:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "Alright. We should head off, then..."
[2:13 PM] AOMRocks20: ===one timeskip later=== Kazama sits on the edge of the bed, giggling.
[2:14 PM] Mango: "What are you laughing at?"
[2:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "Nothing. I was just... surprised. About what just happened. It was so quick..."
[2:15 PM] Mango: "I guess..."
[2:15 PM] AOMRocks20: "I don't know. Maybe I'm just giddy from how much I love you."
[2:17 PM] Mango: Elwyn hugged Kazama from behind. "I suppose I'll be the calmer one between us."
[2:17 PM] Mango: "I'm...very, very glad I'm here with you..."
[2:17 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama grinned, leaning back. "As am I."
[2:17 PM] Mango: "And...I'm sorry, too."
[2:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "...for?"
[2:20 PM] Mango: "...For falling in love with you." He hugged tighter. "I know I said that we should focus on the now...but I don't want to end up hurting you..."
[2:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn... do not worry. I have years to spare. I have lost those close to me before."
[2:21 PM] Mango: "I'm still worried..."
[2:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "...about any... reminders?"
[2:22 PM] Mango: "Yes."
[2:22 PM] Mango: "I truly, really want the best for you..."
[2:24 PM] Mango: "Maybe...maybe if you do find someone with a closer lifespan you can always leave me..."
[2:24 PM] AOMRocks20: "...no... I would never."
[2:24 PM] AOMRocks20: "This is something all of my girl- or boyfriends should know."
[2:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "Even if I were to discover a manakete with an interest in me, I would never leave them for the manakete."
[2:26 PM] Mango: "Kazama..."
[2:26 PM] Mango: "I'm...sorry for ruining the mood..."
[2:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "No. You did not."
[2:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "...wait. Elwyn?"
[2:26 PM] Mango: "Yeah?"
[2:27 PM] AOMRocks20: "...are you quite sure this was not Leodin's bed?"
[2:27 PM] Mango: "...I'm very sure."
[2:27 PM] Mango: "Why?"
[2:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "I have doubts sometimes." He snickers. "If it was his, it'd be funny, though..."
[2:30 PM] Mango: "I'm fairly sure he'd be less than pleased that we're on his bed."
[2:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "I know. But it would be a fun secret."
[2:33 PM] Mango: "I'm not sure if it'll be a fun secret that we did...well, things, on Leodin's bed."
[2:35 PM] AOMRocks20: "It would if nobody found out about it. That's what makes a secret fun."
[2:37 PM] Mango: "What if he found out?"
[2:37 PM] AOMRocks20: "He'd likely be grossed out."
[2:38 PM] Mango: "I'm not going to be the one explaining then." Elwyn laid back down on his back.
[2:39 PM] AOMRocks20: "Are you implying you want to start doing things on his bed?" Kazama lay there with him.
[2:42 PM] Mango: "No way! That would be the worst thing to do."
[2:45 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckled. "Oh, alright. ...Hey, Elwyn? You know how to cook?"
[2:46 PM] Mango: "Well, somewhat. Why?"
[2:46 PM] AOMRocks20: "All of those... things... have given me an appetite."
[2:52 PM] Mango: "And you're supposed to be the so-called powerful being here..." Elwyn smiled and touched Kazama's forehead w/his own.
[2:52 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama pecked his lips. "Manaketes are strong. Just lazy."
[2:58 PM] Mango: "Don't expect something of Vivianna's level, I only really know the basics..."
[2:59 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course..." He pokes Elwyn's side.
[3:01 PM] Mango: "Any requests?"
[3:02 PM] AOMRocks20: "Something meaty."
[3:04 PM] Mango: "Well you're going to have to lower your expectations for that."
[3:04 PM] AOMRocks20: "That's fine with me." He winks.
[3:11 PM] Mango: "Can I ask something before I get up?"
[3:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "Anything, dumpling."
[3:12 PM] Mango: "When I was staying with you for the first time, why did you run into the bathroom?"
[3:13 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama leans in, whispering.
[3:14 PM] Mango: "Oh...oh, my..." Elwyn blushed.
[3:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes... eheheh." Kazama turns a bit pink too.(edited)
[3:15 PM] Mango: "Just a manakete thing. Rrright..."
[3:15 PM] AOMRocks20: "Not technically."
[3:15 PM] AOMRocks20: He reddens.
[3:20 PM] REWlego: The door starts to open as Leodin walks in, not noticing the two laying on ELWYN's bed.
[3:20 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shifts his head. "Oh. Hello, Leodin."
[3:21 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks up at the two. "Uh.... Would you like me to leave?" he instinctively takes a few steps back.
[3:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "..."
[3:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well."
[3:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "You don't have to. Elwyn?"
[3:22 PM] Mango: "I...guess not?"
[3:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "It's already happened, if that's what you're thinking."
[3:23 PM] Mango: "Came and went"
[3:23 PM] REWlego: "Uh.... Uhm..... Y-you mean...."
[3:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "Don't say it."
[3:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes."
[3:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "Also, we're boyfriends now. It's official."
[3:24 PM] REWlego: "I uh.... I'm happy for you two..."
[3:24 PM] AOMRocks20: "Thank you!"
[3:25 PM] REWlego: "But uh.... You can see the awkward situation you've put me in..."
[3:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "...yes. Shall we get dressed?"
[3:26 PM] REWlego: "That would be very much appreciated."
[3:26 PM] Mango: "Do I have to take off Kazama's shirt?"
[3:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "No, not at all."
[3:27 PM] AOMRocks20: He begins to dress himself. "I'll just wear my chest piece."
[3:27 PM] REWlego: Leodin still stands at the door, motionless.
[3:29 PM] Mango: "It kind of smells."
[3:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "...yes, it does, doesn't it?"
[3:31 PM] Mango: "Oh, I don't mean it badly. I like how you smell."
[3:31 PM] REWlego: "Ugh...."
[3:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh! Well. Thank you."
[3:32 PM] REWlego: "So um... To be clear, nothing happened on my bed.... Right?"
[3:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Probably."
[3:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm fairly sure that isn't your bed you found us on."
[3:33 PM] Mango: "Kazama, don't scare him..."
[3:33 PM] REWlego: "No, that's Elwyn's..." Thank the gods that it is.
[3:35 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh. Well, then, no."
[3:36 PM] REWlego: "Good. Now... If you want do do anything else, now is the time to leave."
[3:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "We won't. We'll just be cooking."
[3:38 PM] REWlego: "I'll just be.... I have no idea what I'll be doing anymore..."
[3:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "Dumplings?"
[3:39 PM] Mango: "Totally."
[3:40 PM] REWlego: "Uh... Have fun.." He walks over to his bed
[3:41 PM] Mango: "You don't want to come with us?"
[3:41 PM] REWlego: "Uh... It seems like something you should do together... Unless you want me to go."
[3:41 PM] AOMRocks20: "It's Elwyn's call."
[3:43 PM] Mango: "Well, I don't want to make him uncomfortable or anything. He did just...y'know, walk into us."
[3:43 PM] AOMRocks20: "True. Do you want to wear my shirt down to the dumpling stand?"
[3:47 PM] Mango: "I suppose you'll just have to wear my robes then, fair trade?"
[3:49 PM] AOMRocks20: "My chest piece can work, although your offering is just an excuse for you to see me in tight clothing."
[3:49 PM] Mango: "My robes are not tight! They're comfortable and easy to wear!"
[3:49 PM] AOMRocks20: "That must be why you like them."
[3:51 PM] AOMRocks20: "...but, I'm much taller than you. They wouldn't fit."
[3:52 PM] Mango: "At least give it a try."
[3:53 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, fine." He tosses off his clothes, trying the robes on.
[3:54 PM] AOMRocks20: "...they're very tight."
[3:55 PM] Mango: "Careful not to flex and rip them out."
[3:56 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at the floor and shakes his head.
[3:56 PM] AOMRocks20: "Perhaps I will." He chuckles. "Come on, out of bed. The festivities have only just begun."
[3:57 PM] Mango: Elwyn stretched and stood up. "Let's make this a day to remember, yes?"
[3:57 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles. "It isn't already?"
[3:59 PM] Mango: "You're quite right." Elwyn held Kazama's hand. "See you later, Leodin."
[3:59 PM] REWlego: "Uh... Bye..."
[3:59 PM] AOMRocks20: "Bye, Leodin!" Kazama heads out toward the dumpling stand.
[4:05 PM] Mango: Elwyn swings his arm as he walks with Kazama.
[4:05 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama giggles.
[4:05 PM] Mango: "What?"
[4:06 PM] AOMRocks20: "You're adorable."
[4:06 PM] Mango: "You're handsome."
[4:07 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well."
[4:07 PM] AOMRocks20: "You're cute."
[4:08 PM] Mango: "Adorable and cute mean the same thing."
[4:08 PM] AOMRocks20: "Fine."
[4:08 PM] AOMRocks20: "You're pretty."
[4:10 PM] Mango: "You need some more compliments if this is how you woo your significant others."
[4:10 PM] Mango: "Let me try." Elwyn stopped and held Kazama's other hand.
[4:10 PM] AOMRocks20: "I thought we were playing some sort of game where we keep complimenting each other."
[4:13 PM] Mango: "...I would go around the world and back just to see you and your smile again."
[4:13 PM] Mango: "...How's that?"
[4:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "Even if thousands of years pass and Amaterasu lies in ruin, I would never forget your beautiful face."
[4:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "Is that good?"
[4:14 PM] Mango: "..."
[4:15 PM] Mango: Elwyn's face started to blush. "That isn't fair!"
[4:15 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama smiles. "I'm sorry...!"
[4:18 PM] Mango: Elwyn put his head on Kazama's chest. "What are you, a casanova?"
[4:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "No. If I was, I would have to be passionate about more than one man."
[4:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "And I would never have enough passion for them after you."
[4:19 PM] Mango: "Kazama...!"
[4:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn."
[4:21 PM] Mango: "How can you say these so casually?"
[4:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "After 6,000 years, I've found it much nicer to just tell you you're someone I have feelings for than hiding it."
[4:23 PM] Mango: "I wish I could be as straightforward as you...
[4:24 PM] AOMRocks20: "Just say it, then. Right now."
[4:25 PM] Mango: "I would...give up many, many things for you."
[4:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "What do you mean?"
[4:26 PM] Mango: "It means what it means."
[4:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "Tell me those things."
[4:28 PM] Mango: "I guess I'll start with..."
[4:28 PM] Mango: Elwyn brought out his brooch. "This."
[4:28 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama raises an eyebrow.
[4:29 PM] Mango: "Well...remember how I told you how important it is to me?"
[4:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes..."
[4:30 PM] AOMRocks20: "How you received it from an old friend."
[4:30 PM] Mango: "I guess I should update that information."
[4:30 PM] AOMRocks20: "If you want."
[4:31 PM] Mango: "Well...they were more than that for me. I guess..."
[4:31 PM] Mango: "Of course, I never really was able to tell him. You know the whole drill."
[4:32 PM] AOMRocks20: He scoffed. "I've experienced it. Several times."
[4:32 PM] Mango: "...Sorry..."
[4:32 PM] AOMRocks20: "It is not your fault."
[4:32 PM] Mango: "I guess I should have picked my words a bit more wisely."
[4:33 PM] Mango: "Well...nevermind, then."
[4:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "No."
[4:34 PM] AOMRocks20: "It's fine. Those were all things that happened before you existed."
[4:34 PM] Mango: "It's...kind of weird when you put it that way."
[4:34 PM] AOMRocks20: "...well... yes, yes it is."
[4:34 PM] AOMRocks20: "Please, continue."
[4:35 PM] Mango: "...Okay..."
[4:36 PM] Mango: "Tell me if I accidentally offend you, though!"
[4:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "I will."
[4:37 PM] Mango: "I...guess I'd give up my life for you too, should the need arise."
[4:37 PM] Mango: "Cliche, I know..."
[4:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "...is this about the brooch?"
[4:39 PM] Mango: "Oh, no...I just...continued listing the things I'd do for you."
[4:39 PM] Mango: "But if you want to know more, then...sure."
[4:39 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah. I wanted to know the story about it, if you want to hear."
[4:39 PM] Mango: "I guess that's fine."
[4:41 PM] AOMRocks20: "So please, go on."
[4:41 PM] Mango: "I think you might be the only one that I haven't told this..."
[4:42 PM] Mango: "My...ugh, parents...owned slaves. The person who gave me the brooch was one of them. We were at the same age at the time back then."
[4:43 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods.
[4:47 PM] Mango: "His name was Mio. I wasn't that bright and was the kid that kept getting reminded not to talk to strangers lots." Elwyn chuckled. "But...I thought he wasn't bad. We were the same age, after all. So...I attempted to talk to him. I wanted to know more...about him. That's when we ended up being friends, I guess."
[4:50 PM] Mango: "He ended up teaching me a lot about everything outside of Nohr, and he was pretty much my motivation to being a troubadour."
[4:51 PM] Mango: "One night, we ran away together, away from...everything. I wanted to help him."
[4:53 PM] Mango: "I guess that's when the feelings started. We travelled together on Michel and spent a few weeks out in the wild. Whenever we had the chance, we had helped others that were in Mio's situation."
[4:55 PM] Mango: "Our goal was to reach Izumo. And when we did, we parted from there. Mio wanted to return to his family. I didn't really know what to do...I was distraught."
[4:57 PM] Mango: "Then he gave me the brooch to remember him by. It...wasn't really well made. But I guess that was what gave it it's charm...haha." Elwyn smiled as he looked back down to the brooch. "I kept it anyways. Even though it hurt to look at."
[5:20 PM] AOMRocks20: "...you would... give up such a precious item for me?"
[5:21 PM] Mango: "It's...lost its sentimental value."
[5:21 PM] Mango: "Even if it's precious, it's not as if my feelings will ever really come back and come through."
[5:21 PM] Mango: "If they did, they'd be all for you."
[5:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn..."
[5:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "I... do not deserve one as delightful as you."
[5:24 PM] Mango: "Of course you do. If you didn't, then why would the Gods have lead me here to you?" Elwyn smiled and held Kazama's hand tighter.
[5:24 PM] AOMRocks20: "I could... never give up my necklace. The memory it carries is far too heavy."
[5:25 PM] Mango: "It's understandable. I would never let you give something like that up for me."
[5:27 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes... you see, that necklace, too, was given to me by a precious friend."
[5:27 PM] Mango: "All the more reason to keep hold of it."
[5:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes... I... shall keep it close with me, along with my friend's memory."
[5:28 PM] Mango: "Will...you ever tell me the story?"
[5:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "...have a seat."
[5:29 PM] Mango: Elwyn sat down and listened closely.
[5:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "...it has been four and a half thousand years by my count."
[5:39 PM] AOMRocks20: "At this time, I was considered a very young man by my family."
[5:40 PM] Mango: Elwyn nods. "Well, I guess that makes sense. You are like...six thousand years old I believe?"
[5:40 PM] AOMRocks20: "yes."
[5:40 PM] Mango: "Hm...continue."
[5:41 PM] AOMRocks20: "My family was still teaching me how to be a proper ninja..." Kazama closes his eyes.
[5:42 PM] Mango: Elwyn listens intently.
[5:43 PM] AOMRocks20: "They granted me a century of time, to leave, and watch the world around me."
[5:44 PM] AOMRocks20: "To you, that may seem generous, but it was quite strict--equal to about a year."
[5:44 PM] AOMRocks20: "It's not quite true, but it is the best comparison I can give you. But, I digress."




No comments:

Post a Comment