Wednesday, July 27, 2016

36: Wearing a Dress

Featuring: Claire, Vivianna, Leodin


[2:28 PM] [nootamod] benoot: Claire wandered into the stables, knowing that Vivianna worked there, she figured that would be the place to find her
[2:30 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Uh, Vivianna? Its me, Claire." she calls into the stables, worried that her poor history with animals might rile the animals
[2:31 PM] Mika™: "Huh...Claire, what are you doing here?"
[2:31 PM] REWlego: Leodin is also still in the stables with Vivi, sitting next to Este.
[2:32 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh, I, I managed to ask him out, Versailles. But I don't have anything nice to wear, which is why I came looking for you."
[2:33 PM] REWlego: Ah, so Claire and Versailles are a thing. Should have been able to guess from how he was talking about her.
[2:34 PM] Mika™: "Oh! Claire that's great! You want to go shopping then?"
[2:35 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Uhm, are you sure? If you have to work, we can go later."
[2:37 PM] Mika™: "No..I actually feel asleep here last night. So really I should be back home."
[2:38 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh, well, if that's the case, are you not too tired for us to go now?"
[2:39 PM] Mika™: "Nope."
[2:39 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh, then, let's go!"
[2:41 PM] Mika™: "Leodin, do you want to come too?"
[2:42 PM] REWlego: "Uh... I don't really think I'd be much help...."
[2:43 PM] Mika™: "Alright, I guess it would be good if you stayed and watched Este."
[2:44 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh, and don't worry about work today, I arranged someone to take over for me."
[2:44 PM] REWlego: "Oh, okay. Thanks Claire. I'll see you two later!" He waves to them before going back to petting Este.
[2:45 PM] Mika™: She nods to him before setting off.
[2:48 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "No problem Leodin, bye!" she says as she follows behind Vivi. "So, do you where we should be going for clothes?"
[2:48 PM] Mika™: "The market of course."
[3:05 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Ppfft, sorry." she laughed at her silly question for a bit, "I've never gone clothes shopping before, so I have no idea what to expect."
[3:07 PM] Mika™: "What do you mean? Didi someone buy your clothes for you?"
[3:09 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "I've never worn a dress, aside from when I was a child. I usually wore protective gear, or casual clothes
[3:09 PM] Mika™: "Huh...I've worn dresses."
[3:11 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "I mean, I've never needed to wear a dress. Most daughters of influential people often put more care into their outside appearance, But I guess being the general's daughter, things would be different."
[3:12 PM] Mika™: "So you want to look super nice on your date then." She smiles.
[3:13 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Well, yes. I feel like I need to do something more than what I usually wear for this occasion." her cheeks glow a light red
[3:14 PM] Mika™: "Ok...sooo what would you like in a dress? What kind of colors, length..?"
[3:16 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "That's why I'm asking for your help. I have no idea what to seek in wearing a dress. I've only seen them at formal events, and that's not what I'm going for right now."
[3:16 PM] Mika™: "Ok..ahh so any favorite color maybe?"
[3:18 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Hmm, I've never asked him what his favourite colour was.... And I don't really have one now that I think about it."
[3:20 PM] Mika™: "Ok so we'll stick with white, can't go wrong there. Short, mid, or long?"
[3:21 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Hmm, I feel medium would work best. Long dresses get caught on things easily, and short dresses are to....revealing."
[3:22 PM] Mika™: She laughs. "I rather like short dresses. Do you want sleeves, straps, or nothing at all?"
[3:23 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "N-nothing at all? Wouldn't that reveal your, you know... shoulders? Isn't that too much to show?"
[3:23 PM] Mika™: "Sleeves or straps then?"
[3:24 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Sleeves. I feel like being modest would be the way to go."
[3:25 PM] Mika™: "Alright! Now we've got something!"
[3:27 PM] Mika™: She looks around..."Hmmmm oh! How about this one Claire! I mean it's a little...plain for me but for you I think it will be lovely!"
[3:29 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh! It's beautiful!" she takes a closer look.
[3:30 PM] Mika™: "And a necklace to go with it" She pulls out a simple white stone necklace.
[3:31 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh! You shouldn't have Vivianna!"
[3:32 PM] Mika™: "Well I've never been on a date, so I think I might live through you soo I want to make it pretty dang special."
[3:33 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh, no keep it. I can't accept such kindness."
[3:34 PM] Mika™: "I think I might be a little sick of necklaces really."
[3:34 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "O-oh. If that's the case... I'll gladly accept it."
[3:36 PM] Mika™: "Good. I'm happy then."
[3:38 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Danke, Vivi. Well, if I'm liking this dress, guess that means I would have to try it on, right?"
[3:39 PM] Mika™: "I-Is there a place to try it on?"
[3:40 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Hmm. Shouldn't there be? It would seem impractical if customers can't tell if the clothes would fit them when the make their purchase."
[3:41 PM] Mika™: "Well lets look."
[3:46 PM] [nootamod] benoot: Eventually, they come across a set of stalls for customers change and see if their clothes fit well. It appears to be guarded by the shopkeeper and a guard. For a good reason too(edited)
[3:47 PM] Mika™: "Welp here it is."
[3:47 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "I'll be right back." she heads into an open stall(edited)
[3:49 PM] Mika™: She waits, looking at some very cute dancers clothes.
[3:51 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Uh, H-how does it look?" she timidly steps out, wearing the dress
[3:55 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "It feels weird, I'm not used to feeling this slight breeze between my legs.."
[3:56 PM] Mika™: She claps. "Wowie, you look good!"
[3:58 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "D-do I? Gods, I feel so silly wearing this for some reason."
[3:59 PM] Mika™: "Do you? I think you look great in dresses."
[4:03 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh stop it!" she nudges Vivi. "I'm getting embarrassed."
[4:07 PM] Mika™: She giggles. "Well you do, what do you think about these dancers outfits?"
[4:09 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Well, they're really revealing."
[4:10 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "But the colours are very vibrant, they're gorgeous. Why?"
[4:11 PM] Mika™: "I'm going to get one, since I will be one of the dancers/singers at the party you know."
[4:16 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh! You're going to performing! Oh I can't wait to see that!" her eyes twinkling in admiration
[4:18 PM] Mika™: "Really..I'm a little nervous."
[4:19 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh don't be! You'll be fine."
[4:20 PM] Mika™: "Maybe...I'm not the best dancer."
[4:23 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "I'm sure you'll be fine! The people will be captivated by your voice anyways!"
[4:26 PM] Mika™: She grins. "I also..ah..don't want to see someone at the party..I hope he won't be there."
[4:26 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh? Who? Did they do something to you?"
[4:27 PM] Mika™: "...I'd love to meet a man like Versailles."
[4:28 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "There are good men like him, and in sure you'll find him."
[4:31 PM] Mika™: She laughs. "Not if all the cool girls like you take them."
[4:34 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh please, I'm told often that there are not many like me, so I'm sure you'll be fine." she joked
[4:35 PM] Mika™: "You are rare, we're so different though..but similr.."
[4:42 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Don't worry about such things, a good man wouldn't try to compare you to other girls."
[4:45 PM] Mika™: She shrugs. "I wouldn't know you know."
[4:53 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh Vivi..I-I don't know what else to tell you, but just stay strong." she felt sad that she didn't have much else to say to encourage vivi
[4:54 PM] Mika™: "Enough about this, what are you wearing to the party."
[4:55 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh, just the longcoat with the Nohrian crest on it, its what I usually wore to formal occasions."
[4:55 PM] Mika™: "A little boring."
[4:56 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "O-oh, is it? Well, I'm not trying to stand out or anything... Are we supposed to wear something else to parties?"
[4:56 PM] Mika™: "Well yeah..oh..hmm I mean my family always did when we throw parties."
[4:58 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Well, do you have any suggestions for a party?"
[4:58 PM] Mika™: "A long simple dress, to bring out your feature!"
[4:59 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "M-my feature?"
[5:02 PM] Mika™: "Yeah like pretty eyes and hair. I sometimes wish I had been blond. Pink is a strange color."
[5:03 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Well I think you're pink hair is more beautiful and unique than it is strange."
[5:03 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "And my eyes aren't that pretty, I mean, how can they be pretty?"
[5:04 PM] Mika™: "They are..has no one told you?"
[5:09 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Umm, no? Is that a bad thing?"
[5:10 PM] Mika™: "Well kinda."
[5:11 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Well, I mean, I don't think too much about beauty and such, so I guess I wouldnt understand why it would be a bad thing, but why is it a bad thing?"
[5:12 PM] Mika™: "Has anyone complemented you on things like you eyes or hair..or face..?"
[5:13 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "I remember in the academy, many commented on my strength and endurance. Does that count?"
[5:17 PM] Mika™: "Um..yeah..sure."
[5:21 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Really?! Oh thank goodness! I thought it was weird that those were the only compliments I got from my fellow knights in training."
[5:23 PM] Mika™: "So lets look for another dress."
[5:24 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "O-okay!"
[5:26 PM] REWlego: After finding a stablehand to watch Este, Leodin decides to find Vivianna and Claire. He doesn't really think he can help find any clothing, but still wants to go and be with his friends. He sees them looking for a dress. "Vivianna! Claire!" He waves as he walks up to them.
[5:28 PM] Mika™: "Hey Leo."
[5:29 PM] REWlego: 'Leo'.... huh.... I could possibly get used to being called that again.
[5:32 PM] REWlego: "Oh, Claire... that dress looks very pretty on you. I suppose Vivianna helped pick it out?"
[5:34 PM] [nootamod] benoot: Hmm, I don't know if I really see anything, maybe this one Claire pulls out a dress to show Vivi. "Oh hi Leodin. thank you, she pick it for me."
[5:34 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "How's this?" she shows the dress to both of them
[5:36 PM] [nootamod] benoot:
[5:36 PM] Mika™: "Eh..do you like it?"
[5:37 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "I'm not sure, I just chose this out of what I saw."
[5:38 PM] Mika™: "It's very green
[5:38 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods.
[5:38 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Is that a bad thing?"
[5:38 PM] Mika™: "Um no.."
[5:39 PM] Mika™: "How about this.:
[5:39 PM] Mika™:
[5:41 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Ooh, it's nice." she puts away her choice before moving in to examine it closer. "But, it's showing an awful lot of skin, or is this much normal for dresses?"
[5:41 PM] Mika™: "Hmm..ok what about this."
[5:42 PM] Mika™:
[5:43 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Hmm, I think I'm gonna try this one on."
[5:43 PM] Mika™: "Oh good!"
[5:45 PM] [nootamod] benoot: Claire goes into the stall, and comes out with the dress on, along with the rest of her other clothes
[5:46 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "How does it look?"
[5:48 PM] Mika™: "Good, good!"
[5:51 PM] REWlego: "Although my opinion is not as important, I like it as well."
[5:52 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Really? Aw thanks guys."
[5:54 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "I think that's enough dresses, I'm gonna change back and see if there's shirts and the like, I may want to wear something different for another occasion..."
[5:54 PM] [nootamod] benoot: She goes and changes back
[5:58 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "What about you two?"
[5:59 PM] Mika™: "Ah...I think I'll get one of these dancers outfits."
[6:00 PM] REWlego: "I don't know.... I normally wear my armor overtop anyway."
[6:01 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Hmm, I was originally thought of that, but then I realized that may give the wrong impression to those attending the party"
[6:03 PM] REWlego: "Ah, the people are probably used to looking up and seeing a guy in black armor on a rooftop by now."
[6:03 PM] [nootamod] benoot: Claire laughs, "heh, I guess they would worry if they didn't see you."
[6:04 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Anyways, I'm gonna drop this off in my room and come back later, see ya. And thank you Vivianna, for all the help."
[6:05 PM] Mika™: "You're welcome, I'm always happy to help shop."
[6:06 PM] REWlego: Leodin waves. "See you later Claire."
[6:09 PM] Mika™: "I guess I'll be going too."
[6:12 PM] REWlego: "Oh... okay...."
[6:13 PM] Mika™: She buys her clothes. "I hope all goes well on her date. I wonder what my first date will be like."
[6:15 PM] REWlego: "I have no experience with that, so I really can't give you much insight."
[6:16 PM] Mika™: She laughs. "Well I'm sure both our first dates will be fun."
[6:17 PM] REWlego: "The question I'm asking myself is who it would be with...."
[6:18 PM] Mika™: "Who knows, but I'm sure she'll be a real special girl."
[6:20 PM] REWlego: He shows a slight smile, thinking. "And your first date will be with someone equally as special."
[6:21 PM] Mika™: She winces.
[6:21 PM] REWlego: "O-oh... I'm sorry... was it something I said?"
[6:26 PM] Mika™: "N-No..j-just thiniing yeah."
[6:27 PM] REWlego: "Okay... I'm here to listen if you'd prefer to think out loud."(edited)
[6:30 PM] Mika™: "N-No I best be getting home now."
[6:31 PM] REWlego: "O-okay..... Goodbye Vivianna." He gives her a hug.(edited)
[6:37 PM] Mika™: She hugs him back. "Bye Leo."
[6:38 PM] REWlego: "B-before you go..... W-why do you call me Leo?"
[6:39 PM] Mika™: "Well Leodin is such a mouth full, just like my name and I think Leo fits you."
[6:40 PM] REWlego: "Huh..... I gave myself the name Leodin to disguise myself from those looking for me in Khlin.... Leo is the name I was born to." He pauses. "I guess it wasn't very smart to choose a name that could be shortened to Leo, huh?"
[6:48 PM] Mika™: She laughs. "A little."
[6:49 PM] REWlego: "Hm. I normally don't want people to call me Leo.... just in case...."
[6:50 PM] Mika™: "Well Leo, I'm glad I can call you by your real name now, it makes us closer."
[6:53 PM] REWlego: "I'm glad, Vivian--- er.... Vivi."
[6:53 PM] Mika™: "You can call me both."
[6:54 PM] REWlego: He hugs her again. "I'm so glad that you're my friend."
[6:56 PM] Mika™: "And I'm glad you're mind. See you later then."
[6:57 PM] REWlego: "I'll see you later, Vivi."
[6:57 PM] Mika™: ==END RP==




No comments:

Post a Comment