Saturday, July 30, 2016

39.5.2: He Liked Bold

Featuring: Vivianna, Sula

Vivianna and Sula go to a clothing store and pick out fancy outfits. Sula gets a suit, and Vivianna gets a revealing dress. They only make it a few steps out of the shop before kissing each other impulsively, then stopping before it gets out of hand. Then they continue onward.
[11:14 AM] Mika Fey: She giggles. "Where to now dear?"
[11:15 AM] Histoire: "Ommm..." Sula hesitates, but decides to speak up anyway. "Do you think they have...clothing, here?"(edited)
[11:17 AM] Mika Fey: "Of course they do. In fact I see a few shops over there."
[11:19 AM] Histoire: He smiles nervously, having maintained the same robe for years. "Ah, Kwemo. I was wondering about getting something better for celebrating in. Something...formal?"
[11:20 AM] Mika Fey: "Something formal..." She blushes..he would look very handsome in a suit. "We can go look then."
[11:24 AM] Histoire: Sula nods to her. "Thank you, Vivi-e." He calls out. "Shimi-e!" And the pitch-black pegasus comes running. "She has been very well-behaved today, even with so many people, ha."
[11:26 AM] Mika Fey: "She has, I'm glad she isn't too stressed from all the people. Still I was so sure her and Angard would get along."
[11:28 AM] Histoire: "Omm... I think they will in time." He led the beast along with his other hand. "Sometimes I wonder if Shimi-e thinks she is a wyvern, the way she flies."
[11:30 AM] Mika Fey: "She doesn't." She walks along taking in the sights. "I wonder what Jean likes to eat."
[11:31 AM] Histoire: Sula ponders the boy's glimmering countenance as they stroll along. "How about...Profiterole?"(edited)
[11:34 AM] Mika Fey: "Ohh! Maybe, I was going to make a chocolate hearts filled with fruit but that seems a bit better."
[11:36 AM] Histoire: "Y-yes, that could have been too...dense." Sula scrunches his nose a bit, but shakes it off. "Perhaps just a strawberry garnish, to dress it up?"(edited)
[11:38 AM] Mika Fey: "Mmm that does sound good."
[11:38 AM] Histoire: "Yes..." He sighs into a light smile. "If you need someone to test it, Vivi-e, I would be honored."(edited)
[11:39 AM] Mika Fey: "Hmm I don't know, you might love it but he might hate it."
[11:42 AM] Mika Fey: "I might just make things for Angard and make sandwiches for us."
[11:42 AM] Histoire: "Hmm...I would not worry if I were you." He grins. "Jean-ni seems to me like he would be happy to try almost anything."(edited)
[11:44 AM] Mika Fey: She laughs. "He is so very fake. Too much of a noble for me but.. think on the inside he's very different. I think we could be great friends like Leodin and I."
[11:47 AM] Histoire: "Ah, yes, I can see that..." Sula nods sharply. "Those boys do have some things in common."
[11:47 AM] Mika Fey: "Do they?"
[11:52 AM] Histoire: "Well, besides their looks...They both want to show the people around them a good face. Leo-e is not fake, but...he is still a playactor in his own way. Just an honest one."
[11:52 AM] Mika Fey: "...A-Are you still mad at him Sula?"
[11:54 AM] Histoire: "Leo-e?" Sula closed his eyes, searching his heart. "...I think I need to apologize to him, when I see him. All he wants to do is help, but I did not believe him."
[11:55 AM] Mika Fey: "Good..I..he told me what happen..and..and..what he said about what you said was..too cruel. Did you truly not want to help people?"
[11:56 AM] Histoire: "...he said I plan to..sit around and do nothing, yes? Something like that?" Sula's expression darkened, as he thought of everything he had planned to do.
[11:58 AM] Mika Fey: "Yes and..and let other die! Y-You wouldn't..would you?"
[11:59 AM] Histoire: "...Never. From where I am standing, Vivi-e..." Sula took her hand as they slowed down. "...He is the one who is letting people die, to get revenge on Intetsu. We have...different truths, that cannot match."(edited)
[12:00 PM] Mika Fey: She looks away. "I..I don't know who to believe, I wish I could understand more."
[12:02 PM] Histoire: He nods. "The future is coming soon, though...I can feel it. I hope that mine is wrong, though."
[12:03 PM] Mika Fey: She shakes her head. "Here I am bringing up sad things...I'm getting the mood down."
[12:05 PM] Histoire: "I do not mind. As long as you're here..." His smile smoothes out, hardening resolutely. "I can be happy, whatever happens."
[12:10 PM] Mika Fey: Vivianna smiles. "I love you Sula-e." She walks into the stall, humming.
[12:12 PM] Histoire: Sula's lips tremble. Then speak truth. "Keibele, Vivian-na."
[12:14 PM] Mika Fey: She turns back around, the look in her eyes in hot even if she doesn't know it. She hides her face behind a pretty fan she picked up.
[12:15 PM] Histoire: He peers into her eyes, ignoring all the bizarre garments around them. "S-so...what should Sula-e try first?"(edited)
[12:17 PM] Mika Fey: The weird fuzzy feeling won't go away as she breaks eye contact. "M-Maybe s-something red.."
[12:21 PM] Histoire: Sula looks at a deep maroon jacket, humming as he felt the strange fabric. It couldn't be any worse than his current outfit, could it?
[12:23 PM] Mika Fey: Vivi looks at some very...reveling dresses, shooting quick looks back at him as she does. Did he also get this fuzzy feeling..
[12:27 PM] Histoire: Sula took the suit, stepping quickly towards the changing area. As long as she liked it half as much as he liked her outfit, a little discomfort was nothing to him.(edited)
[12:32 PM] Mika Fey: She twirls a little..ah..it..it was very..different then what she would wear but Sula..did say he liked bold..She walks out and waits for Sula to come see. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e7/e0/51/e7e051b5f2d0165e5b3f7a1700d15f3a.jpg(edited)
[12:35 PM] Histoire: A troubling amount of time passes, as Sula struggles with the unfamiliar style. But he eventually comes out quite put together, although his tie is in a rather...unorthodox knot.(edited)
[12:38 PM] Mika Fey: "S-Sula.." She walks closer. "You look great..but what is with the tie?"
[12:39 PM] Histoire: "Oh, I-" He notices her new clothing, showing less, and yet bolder even by Dwabi standards. "...I....haa..." He places a hand over his quivering jaw as the hue of his face rivals her dress
[12:42 PM] Mika Fey: "You?"
[12:49 PM] Histoire: "...Forgive me, uu, what did you say?" The man can't look away, only rattling his nerves even more. She was much more formidable than he'd ever expected...but it was a good fear.(edited)
[12:51 PM] Mika Fey: "I was wondering what was going on with your tie love..it's tied so weird." She presses against him to look at it. Maybe he didn't know how to tie a tie.
[12:55 PM] Histoire: "Y-yes..." Sula was used to much looser pants than this. And a set of large pockets over them. "I..have not worn one of these tie before, h-h-ha..." He hoped that he was the only one who could feel how warm she was making him.
[12:57 PM] Mika Fey: Her fingers lightly touch his neck as she takes the tie off. "You look better without it. It's too stiff for you."
[12:58 PM] Histoire: "Mmm, yes." He tugs at his collar. "..That's better."
[12:59 PM] Mika Fey: "So..w-what do you think..a-about this dress?"
[1:03 PM] Histoire: His eyes glance straight down from over her. "...I think it's...very bold."
[1:04 PM] Mika Fey: "..." She looks away. "A-Anything else?"
[1:05 PM] Histoire: He smiles stupidly, running a hand down her side. "...I think I'd like to buy it for you."(edited)
[1:08 PM] Mika Fey: "Really...I..I wouldn't wear it for anyone but you.." She takes his hand, kissing his fingers.(edited)
[1:10 PM] Histoire: "I know." He pulls her in closer. "I am buying it for Sula-e, too."(edited)
[1:15 PM] Mika Fey: "O-Oh." That feeling was back, now stronger then ever. "I..I feel so..warm Sula-e."
[1:17 PM] Histoire: "..Forgive me..." He must have been practically burning her. "L...let us get back outside. Fresh air."
[1:19 PM] Mika Fey: She nods, feeling strangely disappointed. "It's a good warmth..it makes me want something though."
[1:22 PM] Histoire: He pays for their outfits in a hurry, then returns to her as they walk out. "Vivi-e...When the festival is over...Would you, come back with me?"(edited)
[1:24 PM] Mika Fey: "Come back with you..where?"
[1:30 PM] Histoire: "...I do not know yet, where the wind takes me. Maybe Khlin. Maybe...Nohr. ...I was going to wait, to ask...but.." He looks longingly at her. "But I don't want to be away from you."
[1:33 PM] Mika Fey: "Oh I would follow you anywhere!" She hugs him. "I will..come back with you Sula."
[1:37 PM] Histoire: "Kwemo-Kwemi, Vivi-e!" Joy fills his face. as his hands rest gently on her neck. "Find me after the festival, then. We will figure this all out. Together."
[1:38 PM] Mika Fey: She nods, drawing him into a heart stopping kiss. She had never in her life been this happy..ever.
[1:42 PM] Histoire: Sula kept his heart focused on her. Setting aside the curse, setting aside the war, even the foreshadows of fear flowing under his feet from the plaza center. He knew he needed this break...and he needed her.
[1:43 PM] Histoire: As their lips pulled away, he whispered a little keibele to her.(edited)
[1:45 PM] Mika Fey: She looks at him. "...m..more.."
[1:47 PM] Histoire: "Mmm." Sliding an arm down to her legs, Sula pulls the girl up to him, giving a longer, yet faster, kiss as he he leans back into the wall.(edited)
[1:51 PM] Mika Fey: Moans slip out now as the feeling fills her whole body now, it was too good..
[1:58 PM] Histoire: Continuing, Sula spins around, holding her against the wall as he gave in to passion.
[2:00 PM] Mika Fey: Her hands tighten around him as Vivianna melts.
[2:05 PM] Mika Fey: She weakly pushes him back. "Sula-e..We..Ohhh should stop."
[2:08 PM] Histoire: He nods, realizing just how out in the open they were. "..Y-you're right. I, uu...Gods, ha ha. Truly."(edited)
[2:13 PM] Mika Fey: She's shaking, crossing her legs. "Y-yeah.."
[2:17 PM] Histoire: Sula turns away, running a hand through his short hair. "We will have...a lot to talk about, after this."
[2:17 PM] Mika Fey: She smiles. "I..I hope we do more then talk."
[2:23 PM] Histoire: Sula nods. "....For now, let us...hmm." He sits down, stretching his tightly-sleeved arms behind him and smiling up at her. "...Where to now?"(edited)
[2:49 PM] Histoire: ====== RP Pause=====Or continue straight to #rp-channel-c-4 =====(edited)



No comments:

Post a Comment